Chapter 119

Have some rest. Once Ezra is back with Kayla and everything is fine,you all can go back."

In reply,she nodded.

********

"But are you sure he's dead?"Kayla asked.

That kept him silent but he wasn't sure he was. But he had to tell her everything was fine such that she would not worry.

"Yes he's dead."He said."You want to go to your sister?"

"Leila. Yes. Is she in Getra?"

"You will see."

With that,he took her hands and appeared in Getra and saw Leila.

"Leila."Kayla called."Hello?"

Leila who's eyes were watered with tears ran and hugged her.
She really missed her and that called for tears of joy but she also cried in regret.

"Kayla. Are you alright?"

"Yes."She replied.

"Did she do anything do you?"

"Of course not."She told Leila."You think I will let her do that to me. She might not be human and that doesn't mean I will leave myself like that."

She then broke the hug.

"Thank you very much."She said to Ezra.

"You're welcome."He said quietly and went.

************

Edgar chanted some words in the book for a while now.

He really got bored doing that and he understood. He wasn't concentrated so he calmed himself down and said his last.

"Indeed hard work pays."He said as he noticed the words appearing in the book."Finally it is mine. My time to rule Getra has just started."

**********

After walking in the forest for a while now,they saw a cave in the mountains and the sword was there with the statue of a dragon there and that made them wonder.

"Enchantress we have finally made it."Asia told her.

"All you have to do is to watch out for that."She pointed."That is not what you think."

"The statue?"July said.

"Yes. Be careful."She told them."Think as to why the sword is outside and visible to everyone. Of course anyone would have taken it but unfortunately those who go there do not come back and if they do,they come back differently. At times with memories erased. Good luck you three and Zenith....be careful."

"Are you ready?"Asia asked him.

"Yes."He said."I am now."

*******

With no words said, the three after walking for a while,made their way in.

As Asia and July guarded the outside, Zenith was about to take the sword when suddenly there was a shake and the statue came to life.

"It's that....."July said.

"A dragon?"Asia continued and they all turned to see the red-scaled dragon.

"Zenith. "It said."Why do you come to me?"

"I need the sword."He said.

"I will not give it to you because you are the rightful owner but you have to defeat me. It is only then my spirit will dwell in the sword."

And with that,the fight continued.

***********

Edgar said the breakthrough spell and could see the force field surrounding Getra gradually fading away.

That alone made him laugh.

"I'm coming for you"He said."And anyone who tries to deal with me will die."