Chapter 1 The House is Dilapidated

what happened?

Here is where.

Wei Cheng digested the original owner's memory, and he lay back on the bed unable to support him.

A car accident made him travel from modern times to ancient times, so unreal, but it was a fact.

The Dajing Dynasty was a dynasty that had never been heard of before.

From the memory of the original body, he was in the suburbs of Dajing Dynasty, Jinzhou, and Nanshan counties. There is a reason why he is a suburb.

Nanshan County was strong in the national power of the Dajing Kingdom, and after the army was strong, the Dajing Kingdom developed the commercial economy, and Jinzhou was the prosperous state capital. Nanshan County is adjacent to Jinzhou. Relying on the prosperity of Jinzhou, the prosperous state capital, the commercial economy of Nanshan County is becoming more and more prosperous, and the population and residence are constantly increasing. In order to make the economy of Nanshan County more prosperous, it has to expand the county seat, double the size, and incorporate half of the original outer city. inner city. The original suburban market shops were incorporated into the outer city. Houses and poor villages that were originally built on suburban markets and shops have become suburbs.

After the original market shops disappeared, they were re-established in the newly established suburbs.

Of course, if the government expropriated the original market shops, compensation was required.

His uncle lived in the outer city back then, but now he is from the inner city.

His mother and father opened a small shop in the market shop. After the expropriation, in addition to compensating for the previous small shop in the new suburb of the county, he can also move into the outer city to build a new house and become an official county resident.

The original owner's parents also had a mud-tiled house in the suburbs, which was built after the original owner's parents opened a shop in the suburbs. Because the construction was far away and there was no expropriation, the suburban house has been devastated by wind and rain after the original owner's parents moved to the county seat.

The original owner should have gone to live in the county town with his parents, but he has a dull personality and can only work. He grows several acres of fields in the countryside, and there is no one in the family to help him.

The work was covered in the smell of mud, dust and sweat, and the clothes he wore were all rural work clothes, and there was no extra. He was disliked by his family, and he was not allowed to live in the county town. He was allowed to return to his hometown to work and live in an old house in the countryside. He could occasionally return to live in the county town without working in the fields.

Later, his eldest brother got married and had children, and his parents simply let him not have to go back to the county town. His room was given to his nephew Wei Dabao, or a guest room used to receive his sister-in-law's relatives when they came to live there.

The original owner had no opinion, he listened to whatever the family said.

It's just that the original owner had reached the age of marriage early, and the family arranged for him to marry. His eldest sister-in-law tried to instigate the eldest brother to propose separation.

After all, the younger brother cannot be allowed to live in the country all the time when he gets married, and he will be gossiped. If you come back to live in the county and have no extra room, and after the separation, you will not have to bear the expenses of your younger brother after marrying a wife and having children, and the separated family can still have extra money to train his son to study for the imperial examinations.

His parents also considered it and decided to separate the second child.

or divorced before getting married.

It's not fair to divide the family. The house in the county is distributed to the elder brother. The elder brother is filial to his parents. It is reasonable and reasonable to distribute the house to the elder brother. The family's shop in the suburbs is 20 to 30 square meters, which is the source of income for the family, so it will be distributed to the eldest brother who is the eldest son.

Eight acres of farmland in the countryside, two acres were allocated to the parents, and the remaining six acres were divided equally between the two brothers. The house that the original owner was assigned was when the parents were doing business in the market and built a house near the market. It became a rundown house.

Oh, and ten taels of silver.

Suburban houses still have a few rooms. The house has one hall and two rooms, a kitchen outside, and a yard. There is less than an acre of vegetable growing land outside the house.

The house was originally built temporarily when my parents were doing business in the suburban market, and the materials used were general.

The wind and rain were devastated, and the inside of the house was not only old, but also dilapidated and airy, the yard was overgrown with weeds, and the walls of the yard were damaged.

After the original owner moved out, he moved to live in this house. He was busy going back to the countryside to work all day, but the house in the countryside could not live in, so he went back and forth on both sides, and he was very tired every day.

The original owner was not uneasy. He also understood that his parents were partial. He knew that he was dull and covered in dirt, and that his clothes were incompatible with his parents. It was normal for him to be disliked.

Now his parents also help him get a wife, get married and have children, and his life will be settled in the future.

It's just that the original owner's long-awaited blind date was met with disgust from the blind date, as well as scolding from his parents, and his sister-in-law was disgusted with his eyes.

Before he was 20 years old, no one cared about him in the village before, his parents never thought of marrying him, and he would not mention it. It made him even less confident and inferior.

On this blind date, he not only experienced being disliked, but also provoked a situation of disgust in the past. The original owner ended his life if he couldn't think of it.

After that, they became Wei Cheng, who passed through the soul. They all have the same name. Perhaps this is the reason why they were reborn into this body.

Before he was reborn, he was also admitted to the university from the countryside, able to bear hardships and stand hard work. After coming out to work and going through social hardships and beatings, the work he has done ranges from street vendor to opening a store, from opening a store to opening a company, and the industries involved are all involved in food, clothing, housing and transportation.

Later, after being introduced by someone, he was more than 30 years old. Considering the stability of his career, he made a girlfriend. Then he was betrayed. After a car accident, he Wei Cheng can be regarded as living his whole life.

Although he died, all the property in his name had been in a will before, part of which was given back to the village, and most of the rest was donated.

At first, he thought about changing his will after marriage, which would save trouble.

Fortunately, he never had a relationship with that woman, otherwise he would be disgusted to death. This is because he was born in the country, the country people are conservative, and he has seen the love of his grandparents for a lifetime. He wants to find a love for the other half. .

Grandpa and grandma passed away, mother passed away, and father did not exist -

live again, and he does not dislike the current situation.

Wei Cheng belongs to that kind. When the sky falls, as long as there is still a way for him to go, as long as he is still alive, he will take advantage of the situation to live his life well.

Not only an ancient person became an ancient person, the Dajing Dynasty did not suppress businessmen. After the development of the commercial economy in the Dajing Dynasty, the status of merchants has also risen, and businessmen are not afraid of being suppressed by low status.

He graduated from university, studied science, and took the examination of Xiucai. He has been working in business for more than ten years. The most suitable one is to do business.

This house is livable, but the smell of mold, dust and mud inside is very strong. The original owner never cleaned it up, so he made a bed that no one has slept in for several years. , to rearrange and clean can only be left for tomorrow.

There are more than ten taels of silver in the family, which is a large amount of property for the country people, and few households in the countryside can save so much money.

To renovate the house, a dozen taels is not enough. To renovate the house, you have to earn a living and make money before you can renovate it.

Thinking about it, Wei Cheng fell asleep, threw the quilt aside, and changed the quilt tomorrow... The smell of

sweat was so heavy... I

fell asleep thinking about it.

The next day, Wei Cheng woke up early in the morning and came back from breakfast to fetch water. He cleaned the inside and outside of the house. It should be cleaned, thrown away, tidy up, and the yard grass should be removed, otherwise it would remain. It's New Year's Eve.

In ancient times, it was inconvenient to go to the well to fetch water. It took a lot of energy for him to fetch water back and forth. Fortunately, this body is the master of energy.

Busy all day, the neighbors are curious to look up, Wei Cheng works silently, and as for the neighbors, they can see what they like, and they can talk about what they like. Anyway, the yard is separated by the yard, and then separated by the vegetable field. There is still a certain distance.

He was satisfied with this, modern people like privacy.

Busy until noon, the house looks brand new and much tidy.

I stopped and felt very hungry, so I stopped cooking and went to the market to buy. Since the new market moved, his family lived not far from the market, and it was also included in the suburbs, but there was no city wall here. It is also convenient for country people to come to the market to buy and sell things.

The houses outside the suburbs are also rising, but the homestead and fields are very expensive. There are many mountains here, and there are no paddy fields. Hundreds of households in the suburbs keep land to grow vegetables, and the rest feel useless, and no one buys fields.

Weicheng lived in the most fringe place outside the suburbs, opposite the mountains, and the wasteland, nothing special. His home was not far from the official road to and from the business travel.

He has an idea.

Fill your stomach now.

The market is tidy, and the roads are wide enough for horses and carts to drive. There are small shops on both sides. This is the main road. At a glance, there are very few shops with two floors, and there are no shops on both sides of the main street. The stalls and small vendors all set up stalls in the street behind, which is more lively there.

The shop of his parents' house is behind the shop on the main street, on the right, he wants to go to the food stall on the left, and in the opposite direction, there is no need to meet.

There are not only food stalls on the left side, but also small business stalls, some are placed on the shop, some are placed outside the shop, and some are placed in the corner to sell vegetables. .

Wei Cheng found a wonton shop and sat down.

"Boss, a big bowl of wontons with minced meat!"

"Okay, guest, wait a moment!" After

a while, the boss brought a big bowl of wontons, and everyone sitting next to them ate small bowls, and some even had one. The small bowl was divided between two people, and Wei Cheng's large bowl and two small wontons attracted the attention of other tables.

A forty-year-old aunt from the country dressed up with a six- or seven-year-old grandson, and scolded sourly in his mouth: "The clothes are shabby than me, and you dare to slap your face and pretend to be a fat man to eat a big bowl of wontons, bah!" His tone was full of jealousy. .

After all, she couldn't afford to spend a bowl of wontons, and she shared a bowl of wontons with her grandson. Her grandson occupied the whole bowl and refused to give her to eat. She ate less, and the aftertaste smashed her mouth, and saliva splashed out.

Wei Cheng was still wearing the original clothes, which had been washed white and had repair marks, and his face still looked like he was working hard in the countryside. Even though his body was not hunched over, he still looked like a poor man.

A small bowl of wontons is only five cents, a large bowl is eight cents, and a countryman only needs thirty cents a day to work, which is normal. It must have been a hard time.

Wei Cheng's big bowl is not just a slap in the face and a fat man.

Wei Cheng only cared about eating his own, and he was satisfied with a bowl of big wontons.

This is good in ancient times, the food is all natural, no MSG is added.

Feel free to give the copper coins, and then leave!

Dogs look down on people, and they always exist wherever they go.

Why should he care.

Next, go back to take a nap.

What is missing at home, needs to be used, and clothes need to be repurchased.

These are bought when he wakes up.

However, he seems to be returning to the village....

The author has something to say:

Reader feedback, the first few chapters are typos, and the next chapters will be changed. First time writing, sorry for that.