Chapter 67

the next day.

The porridge shed outside the grocery store continued to serve porridge.

The elder brother held his son's hand and thought he was dreaming. He took his son to live in a big bed, put on warm clothes, and had monthly money, so that he could eat his stomach every day.

The old grandmother was recruited as a family member. She can do some light handwork. The wages are very small. She can eat enough every day without starving and freezing. The old grandmother did not expect that her temporary kindness helped the mother and son of the brother, and the brother helped her. , Weiji grocery store also recruited her to work.

The people who were eating porridge together were recruited to work in the grocery store. They cried with joy. They didn't have to starve and freeze, and they couldn't starve to death on the street. They couldn't believe that all this was true.

Brother hugged his son tightly, his heart was sour, and his eyes couldn't help falling. From hearing the bad news, from crowning Kefu, from being kicked out of the house and taking his son to the streets, he was not afraid of hardship, he was afraid that he would not be able to support his son, I was afraid that my son would starve to death and freeze to death with him outside.

My brother finally understood what the porridge maker meant when he said he was lucky.

The older brother touched his son's happy face with his thin hands, they, they were really lucky.

"You guys have a day off first, and you will start working tomorrow. Before starting work, you will sign the employment contract. You are not afraid of being cheated. We also signed it."

The young woman was wearing rough clothes, with a smile on her face. Longing is no longer the desperation of being homeless with his son in the slums of Beicheng, not having enough to eat.

There are also several brothers and girls in the house helping to clean up, and they all tell the newcomers about their experiences.

"My family is very poor. If I didn't go to work in the workshop, I would have to go out begging in the cold winter, and my family would starve and freeze." A girl said, "Now the family can have enough food and clothing."

"I was bullied by my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law wanted to sell my child. I heard news about selling vegetables in the suburbs and came to see a job." A woman in her thirties said, "If I hadn't come in to work, my mother-in-law would have paid my salary. Standing tall in front of my mother, my children will all be sold, and the family relies on my wages to eat and drink, and now my mother-in-law does not dare to sell my children."

The young woman said to her brother, "Your brother is bringing My son is working very hard, I have a little brother who is also in the workshop with me, I usually take him to work by my side, and my brothers can help with small things, so don't worry about taking the children and delaying work."

Brother . He was really worried, but the young woman's words reassured him: "Thank you!"

"No thanks, everyone helps each other in the workshop. If you don't understand anything, ask us. But remember, come to the Weiji workshop. , the most important thing is to be diligent and diligent." The

brother said anxiously: "I am very diligent, and I am very tight- lipped.

" The young woman said, "We still have to go to work, you rest first!"

-The

porridge is finished outside the porridge shed.

A lot of wood is piled up outside the porridge shed.

The grocery store clerk raised his voice and said, "Anyone who helps build a tent can get two big steamed buns." When the

words were finished, the refugees who had just finished eating the porridge rushed to the front to sign up. This is steamed buns, and they have not eaten them in months. Now, if you have something to eat, just do some work.

"I, I have the strength."

"I, I, I will help."

"..."

The servant said: "As long as you are willing to build a shed, you can go and help build a shed."

All the refugees who could do their best ran to help, and even half of the homeless children ran to help. Only a few slackers sat on the ground after eating. They had two meals of porridge to drink every day. It doesn't matter if you don't eat it.

Wei Cheng is doing good deeds, but he will not do good deeds without a brain. He gives refugees opportunities to do things within their ability. Helping them is helping themselves. Those who don't even help themselves will not give them without thinking. Too much kindness.

In the tent, in addition to the elderly with limited mobility, even women, brothers and even children picked up and could do things to help.

If you do less work, you can also receive a steamed bun.

In just two days, the shed was all set up.

When it was announced that the shack was for the refugees who helped build the shack, every refugee was stunned with the vicissitudes of life, and then cheered loudly with wide eyes in disbelief.

They have shelter from the rain!

Those lazy people are dumbfounded -

and such good things? !

Once the shacks are allocated, rules must be established, fire must be kept, and they must be kept clean.

Entering the shack, there are about ten people in a room, and there are still quilts inside. The cold wind is blowing outside. It will rain and snow soon. When I think of the wind and snow, no refugee dares to violate the regulations and suffer from hunger and cold. , No matter how stupid you are, you should cherish it.

-

County Yali.

The county magistrate has a headache, and every day after the winter, a large number of refugees gather in Nanshan County.

Settling refugees is what he was asked to do.

The county government does not have so much money to resettle the refugees, and they have to ask those rich businessmen to donate money. When these people ask them to pay money, they will find excuses to prevaricate.

He had to look down on those rich businessmen to come forward and donate, and they would lend a helping hand.

Seeing the number of refugees increase day by day, I have a headache.

"Go, count the refugees in the county, how many there are, and go to the slum area of ​​Beicheng to find an unoccupied place to settle in first." If there is a disease, he freezes to death and starves to death. See his book.

"My subordinates take orders!" On the

other side, there was a big family in the inner city.

Several aristocratic families set out to prepare porridge outside the city.

"This year, our family rushed to make porridge when the county magistrate came to the door to inquire. This is to sell well in front of the magistrate, and to sell it so that the magistrate can remember. Next time, if there is anything that needs to be contacted by the county government, it can be easily said. ."

Flattering: "My master has a sincere heart."

"Remember to keep enough porridge and water."

"Don't worry, master, as in previous years, those refugees will be grateful for what they eat." "

Let's go and do it!"

In slums and suburbs, the servants of these noble families build porridge sheds at home to prepare porridge.

Refugees in slums do not know that there is porridge in the suburbs. When they see someone serving porridge, they rush to line up with begging bowls. If they take a step, they are afraid that the porridge will be gone.

The porridge distributed by this family is clear soup with little water, and rice grains are rare. If a large pot of porridge and water is distributed, if there is any leftover, there will be no refugees behind.

what's going on? !

Porridge is not enough every year. A refugee saw that there was still some porridge

in the pot, and he still could not get enough to eat, so he cautiously stepped forward and asked, "Can you give me another bowl?" Let's

go." The

steward stopped him, shouted to stop the refugee who wanted to refill the porridge, signaled the servant to give him another spoonful of porridge water, and asked the refugee to nod and bow his head in gratitude before asking with a high attitude: "Are there usually so many refugees in Beicheng? ?"

The refugee replied cautiously, "Master Hui, there were a lot of refugees in the past few days, but I don't know why there are fewer refugees in the past few days, maybe they all went to the suburbs."

Suburbs? !

The servants in charge go to the suburbs to inquire.

In addition, a wealthy family with a high family made porridge in the suburbs.

A few refugees, the cold wind blew, the servants who cooked the porridge shivered in the cold wind, the refugees huddled together and smothered their mouths

. Refugees, what's going on? !

I got the information from the refugees' talk -

"It's porridge water again."

"The porridge water is good, and the porridge water will make

you fuller." "I thought I received the porridge from the porridge shed of the grocery store.

" It's water, and there's rice porridge over there."

"I'll be satisfied with what I have, so I have to go and call someone to get porridge, an extra bowl is a bowl."

"Yes, we all live together, anyway, an extra bowl, no I don't get the white collar."

In previous years, they were all vying to get the porridge, but now they all get together, and they all know they want to share.

The person who sent the porridge: "???"

After a while, the refugees came over in an orderly manner, and they automatically queued up to receive the porridge. The refugees who fell behind were chatting and laughing, and they were not in a hurry.

The person who sent the porridge: "???"

As soon as each family inquires, they will know what is going on.

"Wei's family? Which Wei's family?"

"Open a Xianmanju in the county seat, a grocery store in the suburbs, and the Wei family in Taifu Building is behind it." He

frowned and pondered.

Butler: "Master, Madam, do you still give that porridge?" The

lady was impatient: "What is Shi Shi, I don't know how to thank the refugees for

nothing." , to continue to apply, the porridge should be thicker, how can this credit be intercepted, and before other portals have reacted, to show the great kindness of my family, this is all a good reputation."

Similarly, there are other high-profile households . , not only porridge, but also distributed quilts.

The county government got the news.

The county magistrate smiled with satisfaction: "This is Wei Cheng, who took the lead in making porridge. Those high-profile households are all rushing to make porridge, and the refugees outside can survive the cold winter in peace. This year's political achievements have something to say."

Master: "Congratulations, sir. "

—Wei

Yuan is about to marry Li Qingshui.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei, who are good brothers, want to help pick up relatives. Considering Wei Cheng's outstanding appearance, he is now a rich man. If they go to pick up relatives, people in the village will see him, and some people will inevitably ask Wei Cheng to greet him. Ask Wei Cheng to be distracted to deal with it.

Moreover, he was the carriage and the servants as soon as he came, because Wei Hu, Wei Yi and the others were all coming to the wedding banquet.

Wei Cheng didn't go to pick up the relatives, he asked Wei Hu and the others to go, and then he went to a banquet with his wife.

The Wei Yuan family worked in the Weiji stall, and the monthly dividends made their family quietly become a wealthy household in the village. The villagers didn't know it, and thought that the Wei Yuan family was working part-time.

However, the family has wages every month. If the wages are the envy of the villagers, they can lead a good life.

Wei Yuan was going to marry the brother of a poor family. Everyone in the village was very surprised. At the same time, they all felt that this brother was very lucky. He was able to catch up with Wei Yuan, and now he didn't have to worry about food and clothing.

The Wei Yuan family gave Li Qingshui's family a betrothal gift, which was quite satisfactory on the surface, but in private they paid an additional 10 taels. This is because the Wei Yuan family took care of the Li Qingshui family's family, so they gave so much.

If the people in the village knew that the Wei Yuan family offered the Li Qingshui family ten taels of silver, they would be envious and jealous.

Li Qingshui's family is full of tears in the eyes of Pinyin, and the family has come a long way.

When Li Qingshui got married, it was still an ox-cart to welcome his relatives, and it was true that the countrymen still came from an ox-cart.

The unmarried girls and brothers in the village were watching, and they all blushed when they saw that there were a few more strange men in the wedding party.

Many brothers and girls took a fancy to Wei Lei and followed Wei Cheng to do things. Wei Lei looked imposing in clothes, with a cool face, and the girl and brother were still not excited.

And the idea of ​​hitting Wei Hu.

The girl and brother like it in their hearts, and they have to be reserved. Their family members don't have this concern, they go to the side to promote their own girls and brothers, and people who think of Wei Lei directly ask Wei Lei's parents. If they really agreed to the marriage, Wei Lei would split them up, and they had no right to decide the marriage.

There was a girl who saw Wei Hu as a big man, so she went straight up to talk to someone, and she was shy and said to her heart, Wei Hu, who didn't understand the style, shouted on the spot: "I'm a servant, you look at me, you want to talk to me. I'll be the next person together!"

If you shout, please shut down your loud voice, and the whole village will hear you when you shout!

The girl stomped her feet in shame and ran home, shameless!

She can't look down on the next person!

The villagers who came to drink joy: "......."

This way, they all knew that Wei Hu and the others were servants of Weicheng's family, and the servants had no idea what to do. If they married, they would be servants.

It's not that I can't find someone to marry!

Wei Hu and the others are not bothered by the villagers, but the villagers' minds have shifted to Wei Cheng. There are so many servants in the Wei Cheng family. Brother, you can marry more flat wives, otherwise you will be able to eat and drink as a concubine.

The villagers were alert.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuanlai were low-key, but he became high-profile as soon as he appeared. The villagers wanted to get close. Fortunately, Wei Hu's mouth was not firm, and he talked about things and blocked the villagers' ability. Wei Cheng took his daughter-in-law to avoid the enthusiasm of the villagers. Wei Yuan's home.

Wei Cheng brought Zhou Yuan into Wei Yuan's house, but the villagers didn't follow up. There were many village elders, so how could they go in and quarrel.

Wei Cheng brought his daughter-in-law to greet the village chief and uncles in the village. Aunt Lu carefully considered the situation on Wei Cheng's side, so she set aside a room to entertain them.

In the side room, Wei Cheng's eyes swept over lightly: "What's the matter?"

Wei Yi, Wei Jin, Wei Shi: "..." The

dead companion did not kill himself, and several people pointed to Wei Hu, which was all caused by this big man. , Wei Hu also shouted injustice: "Master, it's not my fault, it's the girl who wants to post it, I'm not going to tell the truth, and the voice is not under my control."

Wei Cheng paused after drinking tea, raised his eyebrows: ". ...you just made it up for me before I came, is it still reasonable?"

Everyone else smirked, even Wei Lei's cool face was a rare smile.

Wei Cheng said coolly: "Wei Hu, I think I should find you a daughter-in-law earlier, and let your daughter-in-law treat your loud voice."

Wei Hu protested, "What kind of daughter-in-law to marry, not marry!" Then he asked someone to intercede, " Master, you have to let the master take his life back."

Zhou Yuan smirked and said, "It's time for you to find a daughter-in-law."

Wei Hu shouted, "I'm a rough guy, and I can't take care of my daughter-in-law."

"Let your daughter-in-law take care of you. "Wei Cheng said, "It's settled like this, I'll find a matchmaker to introduce it to you another day."

Wei Hu shouted: "I don't have the money to raise a daughter-in-law-!!!"

Everyone burst into laughter!

All his moon silver is devoted to drinking, eating meat and buying cakes.

You know he has no money!

When the banquet was held, Wei Cheng and his daughter-in-law ate in the yard without going out. After eating, they left immediately. The villagers could hardly get on it!

Who made them not have a good relationship with Wei Cheng before!

I regret it now.

——Zhou

Lanlan wants to get married.

I received news that Zhou Lanlan was getting married within a few days!

Isn't it still Yun Chengfeng's idea, why do you get married so suddenly?

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan looked at each other.

Zhou Yong said: "Uncle has lost a lot of money in business, and he has no money to pay back. Next year, my cousin Chunwei is going to take an examination for Xiucai. My cousin said that the family would only be willing to help repay the money if the cousin would marry him. The uncle's family accepted the betrothal gift. Five days later Marry."

Zhou Yuan asked: "Big brother, Lan Lan agrees to get married?"

Zhou Yong: "I disagree! The uncle's family has received dowry gifts, and she does not agree to get married. The uncle also locks the person in the house, and only then will she be released when she gets married. ."

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan: "..."

It's not their turn to discuss this kind of thing.

The author has something to say:

Please bear with me if the writing is not good. There are always omissions in the chapters after the newbies have written them.

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-11 22:34:31~2022-06-12 21:57:34~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the rocket launcher: Aqiu 1 Thank you for

the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Jingjingbao; 8 bottles of Tubing; 5 bottles of Joanna__Kain; 2 bottles of 23297474;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!