Chapter 58

When Yun Chengfeng saw Big Brother's reply, his face darkened.

What makes sauce useless, what makes him unable to do great things, and what makes him find the recipe for making sugar is his luck, so he doesn't have to worry about it, just let him make small troubles. He also said that because of his credit for the sugar formula, he could return to the imperial city ahead of schedule, and he should get married after a year.

Whatever heart he takes, he has one heart. He is good to gather with friends to drink, not romantic!

Yun Chengfeng glared at the letter, his eyes were on fire, as if he was about to burn the letter to ashes.

He shouldn't have sent moon cakes back to his eldest brother.

It hasn't been delivered yet, so it's not delivered at all, hum!

Yan next to him looked at his nose and nose, so as not to swept his anger on him. Sometimes his young master became angry, and anyone who approached would be bombarded.

Yun Chengfeng saw an account book of the sauce workshop on the table, his mind turned, his elder brother looked down on him, so he copied a sales account and sent it back together with the Mid-Autumn Festival gift, so that his elder brother could see what it was He can't do great things.

Just based on the running account of the past two months, the sauce workshop was sold with considerable profit.

This is still the beginning of sales, and there are more orders next month than this month. Residents in outer cities have basically bought it, and residents in inner cities are buying more.

There are hundreds of thousands of people in the inner city, not to mention the consumption of high-profile households and restaurants, one day's consumption can make his big brother into a pig's head.

Not to mention the beginning of supply in Fucheng, it is a place where millions of people gather.

When he first saw the ledger, he felt that he was too capable, and his eldest brother dared to say that he was useless!

Yun Chengfeng was no longer angry this time, and said to Yan Yi, "It's said that the elder brother has a good plan and can stand shoulder to shoulder with the old foxes in the imperial city. It's not time to ignore it." "I've been in the imperial city for a long time, and my head is rusted, so

I can forgive it!" Yan Yi: "..."

If the young master's head is rusted, they will still be able to live without their heads!

"Yan Yi, come!" Yun Chengfeng handed the ledger forward, "Find someone to transcribe a copy and send it back tomorrow along with the Mid-Autumn Festival ceremony, and pack a batch of high-quality sauce for me and send it to my family. Give me the Qi Mansion's Mid-Autumn Festival etiquette clearly, don't confuse me with the young master, give more to the young master and my fiancee, and less to the elders of the Qi mansion."

Yan Yi respectfully took it and went out to do errands.

Wei Cheng gave Yun Chengfeng fish maw. Each box is less than half a catty. Each box comes with an instruction manual to write the name, function and production method. The fish maw is not called fish maw but isinglass. It's abalone and shark fins.

At that time, Yun Chengfeng saw that less than half a catty of fish gelatin was packed in a gift box, and called Wei Cheng to steal the money. Wei Cheng shut up after a word: "If you talk about it, give the money!"

Wei Cheng didn't really collect the money at all. Xianmanju is just a joke.

For free, Yun Chengfeng was satisfied.

Wei Cheng was quite surprised that this continent has abalone and shark fins, which are the precious ingredients of the sea, but there are no sea cucumbers and fish maws. Only after inquiring did he find out that abalone and shark fins came from overseas trade.

Xianmanju mooncakes are on sale, but limited sales.

Xianmanju pays attention to quality first, and secondly, it is limited to sell moon cakes to make it appear that the materials and craftsmanship of making moon cakes are rare, which will make people feel that rare is expensive.

The six refined models that are limited to sale, including egg yolk models and sweet-scented osmanthus models, are not ready for pre-order, and it depends on the door.

Wei Cheng has a catalogue of high-ranking nobles in Nanshan County on hand, which was sorted out by the steward entrusted with Quanquan.

This is not Weicheng's snobbery, the imperial society, the sectarian class concept is clear, and it is easy to offend people without discriminating.

To be careful step by step, in order to settle down!

—Distant

, Imperial City.

"Young master, those other people are too much, and even more so that the young masters in the manor have a share, and they arranged for you, master, behind your back."

"You also said that the third master of Yin doesn't like the young master, and the marriage between the two is a matchmaker's words, and there is no emotion at all. Because of this, Yin Sanshao didn't like the young master, so he kept avoiding him. Now he went to Jinzhou Fucheng to avoid the marriage."

"How can they do this? It is clear that Yin Sanshao likes you, and he often greets the young master. What's so strange? They will all be brought to the young master, so don't talk nonsense if they don't know. I don't know if they are jealous of the marriage between the young master and Yin

Sanshao." The servant was very angry, and he was unfair for his master.

"Xiao Nan, don't talk about it, they'll let them say what they want to arrange." The

voice is clear and clear, a gentleman in a light shirt is sitting upright, green fingers are clinging to the book, his eyes are not on the book, he has no intention to read it, and his eyebrows are elegant , feeling depressed.

It has been almost half a year, and the man has left the imperial city, and there is no more news.

He didn't know Qi Yihan, but Yin Chengfeng felt uneasy because he didn't know what he was thinking. He doesn't care too much about the arrangement of the outside world, he cares about what he thinks.

I don't know since when, he rarely cared about him and seemed to avoid him. Has his feelings changed?

His temperament is reserved, and he can't ask him in front of him. He hesitated for a long time, and waited until he had the courage to ask clearly. If he really resisted the marriage between the two, he could propose to quit the marriage.

Parents love him, not because he is a brother, and if he proposes to regret his marriage, his parents will agree to him.

I like a person to worry about gains and losses, and long to be with that person for a lifetime. But sometimes, if he has no feelings, he would rather suffer rather than fall into a lifetime of torment in the future.

Xiao Nan was very reluctant to shut up, and cursed Young Master Yin Chengfeng in his heart. If he didn't like his Young Master, he would often show affection to his Young Master at the beginning, and what kind of kisses would he ask to make his Young Master fall in love with him, and now it makes his Young Master sad.

If it wasn't for the young master not letting him and the eldest young master and the second young master sue, he would have filed a complaint long ago and let the two young masters vent their anger on his young master.

"Eldest young master!"

Xiao Nan's eyes were sharp, looking at the tall figure of the eldest young master Qi Mingheng, who was walking towards this side.

Qi Mingheng saw his younger brother sitting in the pavilion reading a book, so he walked over.

Qi Yihan shouted softly, "Big brother."

Qi Mingheng sat down, looked at his younger brother's eyebrows, and frowned: "Hanhan, tell big brother honestly, is there something wrong with your relationship with that guy Yin Chengfeng?"

Qi Mingheng was very unhappy, if it wasn't for the court When he was busy with affairs, he would not ignore his younger brother. He didn't even notice that his younger brother was in a low mood. If he hadn't overheard the servants in the family talking about the master behind his back, he would have gone to inquire, or he would have never known that his younger brother was wronged.

His Qi family is not a family that looks down on his brother, on the contrary, it treats girls and brothers equally.

His family is the second house of the Qi family. His parents gave birth to two sons, and the third is his brother. His parents loved his younger brother when they were young, and would not let him suffer any grievances.

At the beginning, he was very opposed to Yin Chengfeng's marriage with his younger brother, and Yin Chengfeng's reputation was external, and he didn't know how many romantic debts. Later, I found out that although this guy is a romantic young master, drinking and having fun with his friends, he never gets involved in romantic affairs and keeps himself clean, otherwise he would not agree to the marriage between the two families.

Qi Yihan said: "No, we have a good relationship." Brother Xu heard some rumors, otherwise he would not come to him to ask.

"That guy left the imperial city, has he contacted you?"

This guy said that Yin Chengfeng's future brother-in-law didn't think much of him.

"This..." Qi Yihan hesitated.

If he wants to lie, his eldest brother will definitely notice that he is not good at lying.

Seeing his brother's hesitant expression, Qi Mingheng was angry!

I still don't understand, Yin Chengfeng didn't put his brother at ease at all, and there was no news after he left the imperial city.

Qi Mingheng was about to go to the Yin family to find Young Master Yin to inquire about Yin Chengfeng's affairs, when he heard the servants running in. Qi Mingheng was on fire. Humanity: "Master Heng, Master Han, the Yin family has brought a Mid-Autumn Festival gift, Madam, please come over."

As future in-laws, it is normal for the Yin family to send a Mid-Autumn Festival gift!

It is necessary to shout at the back house!

The servant said happily: "It was the butler of the Yin family who brought the gift. He said that the Mid-Autumn Festival gift was sent by the third master Yin. There was a big car, and most of the names were for the young master Han. The housekeeper also said that there was a letter, To hand it over to Young Master Han, it is from the third Young Master Yin to Young Master Han."

Yin Chengfeng brought a Mid-Autumn Festival gift? !

Qi Mingheng and Qi Yihan rushed to the main hall of the front yard.

The servants have moved the boxing ceremony to the main hall and placed them neatly.

The housekeeper of the Yin family saw Qi Yihan respectfully handing a letter to him, and smiled: "The three young masters sent back a lot of Mid-Autumn Festival ceremonies, and the things were shipped back to the Yin family first, and they were distributed to the masters of the family on the spot. It was not uncommon at first, the master of the family just likes to play and joke." The

housekeeper explained that the masters of the Yin family had a good relationship and liked to joke about each other, watching their own jokes.

"I found that the three young masters sent back all the rare things, and they all grabbed it now, and they all felt that the points were not enough. After seeing Master Han's boxing ceremony, the young master in the family became sour. If you have a lot of ghost ideas, maybe you will take it secretly, so if you don't have to tidy it up and send it to you."

"The old slave lived up to the trust of the young master and sent the letter from the third master to the young master Han. If the old slave wants to report back, he will Retire first." The

housekeeper of the Yin family left.

The Qi family are all in the main hall at home, the grandmother is not the elders in the family, and the three elders are not there.

The three ladies of the Qi family, the young master and the young ladies of the Qi family were all watching.

There are two large piles of Mid-Autumn Festival gifts in the main hall, one is obviously twice as much as the other, and the small one is clearly given to the elders of Qi's parents, so it is not a single person. The big one was given to Qi Yihan, and he was solely responsible for it.

The person who should be sour, Qi Qingyu, the third housekeeper of the Qi family, murmured: "It's not good for something in the county seat of the prefecture." In his eyes, he still envy Sanshao Yin for Qi Yihan's intentions.

Qi Jiayao, Miss Qi's eldest room, clenched the handkerchief tightly in her hands, her face was still gentle and elegant, and her heart was upset because she liked Yin Chengfeng, and once thought that the marriage between the two families was her and Yin Chengfeng.

She was jealous in her heart, but her upbringing as the eldest miss of the Qi family did not allow her to show any jealousy.

During this period, she thought that Yin Chengfeng didn't like Qi Yihan, and she even wanted to wait for Yin Chengfeng to return to the imperial city to see if there was still a chance. Her mother seemed to have sensed her thoughts and insisted on marrying her.

She thought, since she can't get it, Yin Chengfeng doesn't like Qi Yihan, so what if Qi Yihan is married, Yin Chengfeng doesn't like him, and she still won't care about him.

At least that way she could comfort herself.

Qi Yihan's gossip was released by her. Qi Yihan had a hard time, but in exchange for her jealousy and anger.

- But what right does she have to be jealous!

Qi Jiayao felt embarrassed!

When the Qi family saw that Yin Chengfeng brought the Mid-Autumn Festival etiquette, they didn't care at first, and they all thought that the things in the county could be better. When they saw the etiquette, they couldn't help but praise.

The Qi family gets along well, and they are careful, but they will put the family first. Among the powerful families in the imperial city, the Qi family does not have too many dark intrigues.

This will look at the boxing, but I still can't help but envy and make fun of people. "Yin Sanshao

really hurts people. Brother Han's marriage is good." Mrs. Qi smiled with satisfaction. She was worried about her brother before, and it was because she didn't know the rumors, she really misunderstood that Yin Chengfeng had no feelings for her brother. Yin Chengfeng brought such things to her brother, she was relieved, the rumors were self-defeating now, and the people watching the jokes in the imperial city should not wait to shut up. The broken-mouthed person cannot be stopped, and the broken-mouthed person can be silenced. The final solution is to stop the rumors. Exquisite moon cakes, the taste is so delicious, whether you are old or young, you like to eat them.

There are also glass-like lamps, what is a glass lamp, the candles inside are bright, and there are all kinds of candles that have not been seen before. The candles have a faint fragrance of flowers, plants, and fruits, and handmade soap, which really contains dried flowers. , smells like incense.

Dried sea food, sauces, and those kelp isinglass are the new type of Haizheng ingredients. There is a sticker on the isinglass indicating that the isinglass moisturises the skin and makes the skin rosy, and it is also a nourishing ingredient.

Mrs. Qi's wife and Miss Qi both wonder if eating it can really moisten the skin and make the complexion better.

Beauty is the nature of women and brothers.

But Qi Yihan has several boxes of isinglass. The elders of the Qi family each have one box. The elders will definitely not take them out. The other young ladies and brothers and young masters of the Qi family are all around to please Qi Yihan. human face.

Qi Yihan is embarrassed. He is not the kind of person who cares deeply, but he is not the kind of person who can easily forgive after being arranged.

It was Qi Mingheng who bombed people for his younger brother and directly ordered the servants to move things back to his younger brother's yard.

Qi Mingheng did this. Mrs. Qi agreed with her son's actions. She arranged her brother's words behind her back.

Everyone in the family thought carefully, she really thought that her second room would calm down and reach out and not slap the smiling face. When choreographing behind the scenes, she dares to pull the other side's skin.

Qi Yihan still gave some things to the elders.

Regardless of the Qi family, the Yin family was amazed, and the family who received the Mid-Autumn Festival gift from Yin Chengfeng were also amazed.

Yun Chengfeng's eldest brother Yin Chengbo was no less surprised when he saw his brother's letter and the attached ledger than when he received the sugar formula.

Those sauces are so useful, and there are dried sea goods, like glass, bright candles, handmade soaps... This is not a rare thing... It definitely occupies a huge profit that cannot be underestimated.

Yin Chengbo wanted to take away his brother's cooperative property, and he would just give him a small portion. His younger brother warned him in a letter not to touch his private property. He would soon get married. These properties would be his private property in the future, and he had to rely on them to support his family. He can't wrong his future husband.

It's okay to supply him to sell, but not to make up your mind!

In the letter, he once again reached out his hand to ask for someone, and he asked with confidence.

Yin Chengbo laughed angrily.

Fortunately, the younger brother still brought back the glass formula like Liuli. How he wants to operate is his business. He can't touch the glass workshop that he and Wei Cheng cooperated with.

The boxing gifts that Yun Chengfeng sent back, handmade candles, handmade soaps, fish maw and sea cucumbers... These commodities have been popular in the imperial city before they were sold in Jinzhou Fucheng and Nanshan County.

After eating the fish gelatin, the noble ladies and noble girls found that their skin became lustrous, and the candles and handmade soaps were used for them.

Several ladies of the Yin family were disturbed, so they asked the eldest son Yin Chengbo to solve it. Yin Chengbo directly ordered his younger brother to provide the source of goods to the imperial city, and only later did they deliver batch after batch of goods, which led to the popularity of commercial goods in the imperial city.

The price of commercial goods sold to the Imperial City is still set by Yun Chengfeng, and it is expensive to die.

No shop, all make a lot of money.

Qi Yihan took Yun Chengfeng, the letter written by Yin Chengfeng, and looked at it carefully.

A few words in the letter reassured Qi Yihan.

letter:

When we parted from the imperial city, I was afraid of missing and didn't dare to contact him.

Seeing that his younger brother was happy, Qi Mingheng was very satisfied with Yin Chengfeng's "timely" performance, so he didn't bother Yin Chengfeng again, otherwise if Yin Chengfeng came back from Nanshan County, Jinzhou Prefecture, he would have lost a husband!

Yun Chengfeng in the distance sneezed fiercely.

He thought his elder brother was cursing.

He looked up at the sky and drew a detailed figure of a person.

Unraveling the contradiction in my heart, I can't suppress my thoughts.

He wants to go back and make some achievements, so that he feels that he is worthy of Qi Yihan.

If you really like someone, you have to worry about gains and losses!

It has nothing to do with the background level!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-03 20:49:55~2022-06-04 22:09:26~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 5 bottles of green mung beans; 2 bottles of reminder;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!