Chapter 87

The Wei family's younger brother's full moon banquet, and the famous families in the upper floors of the city have all heard the news.

It was found that the Wei House did not have a big deal.

Even the Wei House didn't even invite anyone from the Chamber of Commerce, and they all speculated whether Wei Cheng was not happy with the little brother who was born.

These high-level famous families are all at the helm, thinking that Wei Cheng didn't like the little brother, so he didn't hold the full moon banquet, so he didn't need to go over to make fun of himself, and he didn't think about sending congratulatory gifts to show his face.

Some people who wanted to consign people to Wei Cheng imagined that Wei Cheng's husband would definitely not like Wei Cheng when he gave birth to a brother, and he would be abandoned soon.

It's just that these famous families all guessed wrong -

the day of the full moon of the little brother in Wei's house.

Jinzhou Baizhen Building and Baiweifang set off firecrackers early in the morning, and the firecrackers crackled through the commercial street, attracting many people to watch.

There is a sign at the door saying that the owner is happy, discounts, and unlimited purchases.

Especially after the opening of Baizhen Building, the products sold in it are novel and expensive, and some people say that there are some high-ranking officials and nobles in the imperial city who like it. It's just that if you want to buy more than Baizhenlou, it depends on your status and status. You can't be included in the list of real guests of Baizhenlou.

The price of Baizhenlou products has increased a lot in Fucheng, and some products have even doubled the price. The price is expensive and the second highest, and it is not affordable for ordinary people to buy. Even if some people bite the jam to buy Baizhenlou snacks, they can only buy it once or a half time.

There is a discount this time, and many people want to take this opportunity to buy it.

As soon as the guy at Baizhen Building shouted out the owner's happy event, the onlookers were amazed, congratulating a little brother for the full moon.

After being surprised, I poured into the snack area and daily-use area of ​​Baizhenlou to choose.

The pavement of Baizhen Building in Fucheng is more than double that of the county seat, and the commodities on the shelves are delicate and expensive.

Baizhen Building has three facades, one of which is designed as an open counter, and the shelves behind the counter are dedicated to displaying some of the products displayed on that day.

The commodities are divided into several areas, the snack area, the daily use area such as candles and soap, the dry goods area and the boutique area. The boutique area is the highest quality commodity in Baizhen Building. The reception in this area is either rich or expensive. Silver or above VIP cards can only enter.

When customers go in to buy products, the sliding door of the display counter is pushed open, displaying today's key products, or new products.

There was another exclamation from outside!

People who bought goods inside were curious to go out, and they exclaimed at the same time!

Very cute and delicate dolls, there are rabbits, bears, all kinds of animal shapes, some are round, some are as big as children, some are as big as a palm...

and I have never seen a baby . Children's toys, exquisite and rare.

There is also a baby bottle, with a chubby milk doll like a Fuwa hanging next to it, drinking the milk in the bottle... Color paintings are vivid.

The price above made the onlookers gasp!

The clerk at Baizhen Building shouted at the counter: "These children's toys and dolls are our owner's own full moon gift for the young master's full moon, so we have launched unique new products."

Wow! ! ! !

The onlookers exclaimed one after another!

Wei Cheng celebrated the full moon so generously for his little brother.

When the news spread, the upper-class families in Fucheng were really surprised. They all knew that Boss Wei was not displeased with his little brother, but loved him too much.

As for why the banquet is not held, some famous families have guessed the reason, and some famous families do not understand.

Whether you understand it or not, get the news, know that Wei Cheng attaches great importance to the younger brother, has dealt with Wei Cheng or a wealthy businessman from a wealthy family who wants to befriend him, all go to prepare the full moon gift for the younger brother.

After the preparations were made by the ladies from famous families, those with children at home did not forget to send their servants to buy toys and puppets at Baizhen Building.

In fact, not only these upper-class families and wealthy businessmen misunderstood that Wei Cheng was not happy with his little brother, even the Wei and Zhou families thought it.

They saw that the Full Moon Ceremony was not a big deal. With Wei Cheng's current status, they should have invited many guests, but after they learned that the younger brother's full moon banquet was all from his own family, they thought that the younger brother had no place in Wei Cheng's heart.

Anxi was busy with Anxi, thinking that Wei Cheng was dissatisfied with the birth of a little brother by his husband.

Guessing that Wei Cheng didn't like the little brother's guess, and at the same time worried about Zhou Yuan.

Mother Wei didn't like this brother and grandson. She and Wei's daughter-in-law sat in the pavilion in the back garden, facing Zhou Yuan and the younger brother for a while.

"What a waste for a little brother to hold a full moon banquet!"

"That's it!"

Aunt Wei and Fourth Aunt Wei echoed Mother Wei's words, making fun of Zhou Yuan for giving birth to a little brother.

Wen Lanzhi, Third Aunt Wei and Wei Yu looked worried and didn't bother to talk to each other.

They all saw that what Wei Cheng had prepared for the little brother was the best, and it was impossible not to love him.

It's just that some people still can't figure it out!

On the other side -

"Yuan Yuan, isn't your son-in-law, don't like small dumplings?"

Zhou Yuan looked helpless and funny as he watched his mother and a few friends worry about him.

Ren Nianluo: "..." After hearing Zhou's mother asking Wei Cheng if he didn't like small dumplings, he immediately stopped.

Wei Cheng doesn't like small dumplings? !

What the hell is this!

In this family, whoever loves Xiaotangyuan the most is Weicheng first.

On weekdays, when I have time at home, I hold the small dumplings and don't let go. If the dumplings cry, he will be the first to hug them. He will do the breastfeeding and changing diapers by himself, not to mention the preparations for the dumplings. ... What do you like to call it!

Zhou Yuan doesn't know how to say that his husband loves Xiaotangyuan very much, even more than he is a mother and father. He can only take care of Weicheng and take care of Xiaotangyuan. He tells his parents what he has done, and then He smiled tenderly; "When I was pregnant with Xiao Tangyuan, my husband was looking forward to having a little brother all day long. He loved Xiaotangyuan more than me and didn't hold a banquet because he felt that we were only able to gain a firm foothold in Fucheng, and it was always the husband who kept a low profile. How to do it."

Mother Zhou and Zhou Yuan's friends fell back into their wombs with worry.

The main hall in the front yard -

all the men were drinking tea and chatting in the hall.

Wei Cheng accompanies him.

Chatting and chatting, Uncle Wei and Uncle Zhou were always talking about the topic going north and south. Wei Cheng didn't follow their words, and they all tried to talk about it.

Uncle Wei: "Chengzi, have you opened a shop in Jinzhou City? How is the business?"

Uncle Wei: "What are you talking about, eldest brother, if the business of nephew in the city is not good, how can I buy it. My nephew has the ability, I can't even be an uncle, and I will have to rely on my nephew in the future."

Uncle Wei helped Wei Cheng Talk: "The fourth brother is wrong. How can the elders have the cheeks to ask the nephew to help? We are the elders, and we should protect the juniors."

Uncle Wei laughed: "The third is right, the Chengzi family travels north to south Big, my uncle was afraid that he would be too busy, and was just talking to Chengzi that he wanted to help, so I..."

"Father, why did you start talking about business again, today is Xiaotang's full moon The banquet should be gossip." After Wei Jihui finished speaking, he smiled at Wei Cheng, "I wanted to hug the little dumplings once I saw how cute they were, but I didn't have the chance to hug them!"

Wei Cheng responded with a smile, "Thank you, cousin. My family's little dumplings are complimented."

Uncle Wei and Uncle Zhou tried to bring the topic back, but they were unsuccessful several times. Wei Cheng's lobby brother Wei Jihui seemed to interrupt at the right time, intentionally or unintentionally, and Wei Cheng accidentally helped his lobby brother.

Wei Jihui will help. He is a smart man, and he knows that Wei Cheng will not agree to anything. His family and Wei Cheng have finally gotten along better. So it helps to change the subject.

Zhou Junyu also chatted occasionally. Wei Jihui was a Juren. Zhou wanted to get to know Wei Jihui. Friendship with Juren would help him in his studies. There is a limit to what you can do, and you can't change your parents. As long as your parents don't do things out of line, he will turn a blind eye.

Wei Cheng said to Wei Jihui: "I have not congratulated my cousin for being admitted to the Juren. I wish my cousin's forgiveness for my late congratulations."

Wei Jihui replied, "Where, where, I have received my cousin's wishes. Cousin is inconvenient in Fucheng. , I can understand."

Wei Chengdao: "Cousin was admitted to Juren, but should I continue to take the test?"

Wei Jihui replied: "I'm afraid it is not easy to pass the test, but I will try it once. If it doesn't work, I will go to the academy."

Wei Chengdao: "That 's not the case. A good choice."

Zhou Junyu: "Wei Juren's knowledge is first-class in my opinion."

"Where is it." Wei Jihui said, "You are the cousin of the husband of the city, I remember you are a scholar, In the future, if you don't understand, you can talk to me."

Zhou Junyu said in surprise: "Thank you Wei Juren!" Wei

Jihui said: "It's all relatives, it's all trivial matters!" The

three started chatting.

Uncle Wei: "..."

Uncle Zhou: "..."

Other elders: " ..." Whatever the

topic is, it will be done knowledge.

Several people didn't want to miss the opportunity to talk to Wei Cheng. They always interjected and turned to the business topic. Wei Cheng kept changing the topic. The topic was discussed and divided into several topics, and the scene was really unsightly.

"Wow--" the

baby's cry came, breaking the awkward chat between these adults.

Wei Cheng heard the cry of the little dumplings and stood up abruptly. The maid had already appeared in the hall with the small dumplings in her arms. Wei Cheng quickly walked over to take the crying little dumplings from the maid and coaxed them in a low voice. .

"Small dumplings don't cry, be good, Daddy is here..."

The maid reported: "The little master just woke up and I didn't see you and the lord. The servants couldn't help but bring them to you." The

maid would carry the small tangyuan to Wei Cheng instead of Zhou Yuan, because Wei Cheng said that he At home, if the little dumplings cry, they should be held to him.

Wei Cheng nodded and asked his maid to wait beside him. He coaxed a few times. Maybe he reached the familiar embrace and heard the familiar voice. Little Tangyuan gradually stopped crying. He looked at his father with a pair of black eyes and whispered with a small mouth. , seems to be complaining aggrieved.

Wei Cheng's heart softened for a while: "It's Daddy's fault, I didn't wait for Xiao Tang Yuan to wake up."

"Yah~"

Wei Cheng took Xiao Tang Yuan and sat back in his seat.

Others: "........"

Once interrupted by Xiao Tangyuan, nothing can be discussed.

Zhou Yuan and the others in the back garden knew that Xiao Tangyuan woke up, and then they all moved to the front yard.

Before Zhou Yuan took the small dumplings from her husband, the housekeeper came to report.

"Master, there are a few families who come to congratulate the little master Man Yue, do you want to refuse?" The

visitor is a guest, not to mention the congratulations to his little treasure, Wei Cheng instructed the housekeeper to invite the guests in.

"Boss Wei, we are not invited, please forgive me! This is your little brother, so cute!" The

guests who came in were all from the Chamber of Commerce. Had to receive in person.

This was just the beginning, and people came one after another. The luxurious carriages at the entrance of the Wei Mansion came one after another. The people who came were rich and handsome in the city, with gorgeous clothes and noble temperament. The gifts they brought came in one after another.

The servants in the house began to get busy, Wei Hu and the others all sent to the door to greet the guests. Inside, Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan were busy receiving the guests, and while they were busy receiving the guests, Wei Cheng distracted and instructed the housekeeper, Uncle Mao: "Prepare a banquet today. Not enough, you ask Wei Hu to go to Taifu Building to find the steward for help."

Uncle Mao led the way.

Aunt Wei and Wen Lanzhi had both seen the scene, and they both helped to receive the lady of your family.

Wei Lei, Wei Sanshu, and Wei Jihui are all helping.

From the left hall, the Wei and Zhou families could see the situation in the hall, and they were shocked to see the noble family one after another, and the congratulations piled up in one place!

What was even more shocking later was that when the prefect arrived, Wei Cheng personally greeted him, and other noble family members stood up and saluted. The prefect smiled and said, "Nephew Wei doesn't blame the old man for

not inviting me to the door!" "I have seen the prefect, and it is my honor that you can come to congratulate you personally." Wei Cheng cupped his hands. "Nephew Wei doesn't need to be polite, you and my son-in-law meet. We met once again. This old man thinks you are half a nephew." Take your seat." The prefect appeared in person and was shocked not only by the Wei and Zhou families, but also by the noble families! They didn't even know that Wei Cheng and the prefect knew each other, and they would look up to this person in the future. Wei Cheng visited the prefect when he first arrived, and only stepped into the gate of the prefect's house through the relationship of the Lin family. The prefect is a person who cherishes talents, and he knew about the relationship between Wei Cheng and Yun Chengfeng in a letter written by his daughter, Mrs. Lin. He knew Yun Cheng's background and had a friendly attitude towards Wei Cheng. In fact, if there is no such thing as today's Baizhen Building, others will send congratulatory gifts if they don't come to the door in person.

As soon as the prefect came, the atmosphere became even more lively.

Some noble noble families who didn't think about coming here found out that the prefect had gone to Wei Mansion. These noble noble families had never talked to Wei Cheng, and if they didn't know each other, they had no excuse to come to the house, and secretly grieved.

Before the banquet.

The Wei House welcomed congratulations from all sides.

"Boss Gu sent a gift..."

"Boss Yang sent a gift..."

"A gift from the Min family in Nanshan County......"

"The Lin family in Nanshan County Sending congratulations..."

"The Qin family in the XXX prefecture has sent congratulations..."

...... The

congratulations are all from aristocratic merchants who cooperate with the North and South Banks.

This wave of congratulations had just been delivered, and both the prefect and the noble family were surprised that Wei Cheng had such a wide network of contacts, and they had to re-evaluate the value of traveling north and south.

In addition to being shocked, the Wei and Zhou families were shocked!

That congratulatory gift piles up a hall, how much is this worth——! ! ! !

If you can't salivate, you will be envious!

There is a heavyweight behind -

"Yin Chengfeng, the young master of Yin Guogong's mansion in the imperial city, sent a full moon gift to the young master of the Wei house——" Wow——

! ! !

Yin Guogong's mansion! ! ! !

They heard right-! ! ! !

The prefects all widened their eyes, and the famous families dropped their jaws in shock. The others couldn't believe it—

then several large boxes of gifts were brought in, and the leader was an acquaintance—

"Congratulations to the Wei Dong family for their happy son!"

"All in charge!" Wei Cheng was surprised.

The steward said with a smile: "My young master learned that you are happy, and ordered me to come back to congratulate you!"

"Thank you for my young master!"

"Wei Dong's family, you are very kind!

" The status of the Fucheng is rising steadily -

the little brother of the Wei Fu family is favored, and the famous family spreads in the upper class of the Fucheng! ! ! !