Chapter 4 Blind Date! brothers?

Blind date!

It's really the first time.

Wei Cheng simply packed his clothes and walked past the time.

The location of the appointment is a small two-story teahouse in the outer city of Nanshan County. This teahouse usually sells herbal tea for a few cents a bowl, which is very affordable. Ordinary portals in the outer city like to sit and chat here, and then order a plate of three Two cents worth of peanuts and melon seeds can talk for a long time.

Wei Cheng's family chose to make an appointment here because they saw that the teahouse was cheap. Even if a table of six or seven people had a bowl of tea, and a few plates of peanuts and melon seeds, it would add up to a few dozen pennies.

Wei Cheng still didn't know that his parents planned carefully.

It was the first blind date, although Wei Cheng planned to come to go through the motions and make excuses to leave after a few greetings, but there is no need to be so shabby.

When Wei Cheng came, his parents and the other party also came. There were quite a lot of people coming from the other party, except for two women, but they seemed to be men. Wei Cheng walked over generously and took a seat on the empty seat, and sat down to say hello.

Seeing the arrival of Weicheng, the people present had different thoughts.

Wei Cheng's parents were satisfied with what he was wearing today. The second child didn't come here in tattered clothes this time, so he was not ashamed.

Zhou Yuan's parents and eldest brother were satisfied when they saw Wei Cheng who was neatly dressed, tall and spirited, but they didn't know what his character was like.

Before Wei Cheng approached, Zhou Yuan glanced at him from a distance. He didn't see Wei Cheng clearly, but only thought that he was quite tall. After all, he was a brother, and he had to maintain the restraint he should have.

Aunt Zhou Yuan was obviously stunned for a moment when she saw Wei Cheng, and muttered in her heart, this time she was dressed like a man, and her face was no longer haggard, poor and shabby. Son, how can it be Zhou Yuan's turn for this marriage.

But thinking that the other party only had three acres of land after the separation, and he was not a poor person, Zhou Yuan's great aunt, Zhou Wu, disliked it again.

"Oh, the young man is really spirited. Come on, let's introduce Wei Cheng first. Wei Cheng hasn't come yet. Everyone has introduced it in advance, so I won't introduce it again, just introduce Wei Cheng." Zhou Wushi smiled. Very enthusiastic, he waved his handkerchief in his hand, "Wei Cheng, this is Zhou Yuan's parents, that is Zhou Yuan's eldest brother, this is my nephew Zhou Yuan, the object of your blind date today."

"His second uncle, this is the The person who I introduced to Zhou Yuan, Wei Cheng, the son of the Wei family, is not a good guy. He is definitely worthy of your Zhou Yuan. Oh, if it wasn't for my Lanlan and Wei Cheng, how would Zhou Yuan meet him? Go." Zhou Wu said to the Zhou family very enthusiastically.

Wei Cheng finally understood now that the handsome man sitting across from him was his blind date. He also noticed the red dot between his eyebrows, which was the sign of a brother. Only then did he realize that the blind date today was not a girl, but a brother.

He is still amazed at the gender of his brother in this era. He is a man, but he can have children.

Today's blind date is still my brother.

Wei Cheng had a girlfriend once before, and his brother was a man in his eyes. A man had a blind date with a man, but he never thought that he would meet him.

At least he knew he shouldn't be gay.

Wei Cheng pondered his expression and didn't speak. Everyone thought that he didn't like his brother, so he didn't even pay attention to his words.

Wei's father, Wei's mother, and the others were initially dissatisfied with Zhou Wu's introduction of his brother to his second child. Although they did not pay attention to the second child, they were also their sons.

But Zhou Wu said that marrying a brother doesn't need to cost a lot of silver taels, and it can save money. Wei's father and Wei's mother wanted to save some silver taels. They also divided Weicheng out and married a brother, and they would only see them during the new year and festivals. If you can't see it, you can't get in the way, so let's arrange a meeting.

Seeing his son's face, he thought he was dissatisfied with his brother. Before the blind date, he asked his eldest brother to pass on the message to him. If this blind date fails, the family will not arrange for him again.

He doesn't like it, and he will find it by himself in the future.

Zhou Yuan's parents sighed in their hearts, the other party despised his brother, and this time the brother's marriage was doomed to fail.

Zhou Yuan's elder brother Zhou Yong was worried that his younger brother would be sad.

Zhou Yuan felt a sense of loss. He knew that he was a brother. The other party was tall and handsome, and he was from the county town. It was normal to look down on him as a brother. However, when he saw Wei Cheng, his heart was touched for a moment, and it was destined to be empty.

Although Zhou Wu's heart regretted not being able to get the thank-you gift, she was also a little gloating in her heart. Wei Cheng was wearing Zhou Zheng today, and Wei Cheng didn't like her Lanlan. If she saw Zhou's brother, she would definitely feel uncomfortable. According to the current situation, Wei Cheng can't see Brother Zhou, and it is not surprising that he is disliked by Zhou Ge'er's appearance.

Zhou Wushi is a master who can't see any relatives who are better than her.

Wei Cheng didn't expect that he would ponder this skill, and the others would go back and forth in their thoughts.

He looked at his brother secretly, his clothes were plain, the dark blue silk was half bundled, his eyebrows were light, his eyes were as clear as autumn water, he did not wear makeup, he was clean, his skin was not fair, and he was very attractive, compared to the sissy in memory, This is what a teenager should look like.

When Wei Cheng was looking at Zhou Yuan, he naturally saw that Zhou Yuan's originally clear eyes seemed to have lost their brilliance, and his sad expression was filled with disappointment. Wei Cheng felt a little uncomfortable, and seemed to think that those Qiushui eyes looked better when they were still clear.

After thinking about it, Wei Cheng thought that Zhou Yuan didn't like him.

It was Zhou Wu's words that made Wei Cheng realize that it wasn't that Zhou Yuan despised him, but that they all thought that Wei Cheng disliked Zhou Yuan's brother.

Zhou Wu Shi pretended to sigh: "Oh! It seems that Wei Cheng doesn't look down on my nephew Zhou Yuan, and this trip is useless. Don't be sad, brother Zhou, it won't be so easy to get married, brother, it's a big day. Auntie, please pay more attention to you."

Zhou Wu's words contained words, with sarcasm, secretly mocking Zhou Ge'er as a brother and no one wanted. The Zhou family felt very uncomfortable when they heard it, but they couldn't say anything on the spot to protect their brother, for fear that the Wei family would misunderstand that they would not be able to climb the door, and they would become angry.

Wei Cheng raised his brows when he heard Zhou Wu's, isn't this auntie Zhou Ge'er's aunt? No matter what you say, you are belittling people in secret.

Wei's father and Wei's mother didn't want to see his brother, but now he's too lazy to stay any longer. He got up to go back, and didn't even bother to say goodbye. The unwelcome Zhou Lao Er family.

Wei Cheng spoke at this time.

"Father and mother, why did you leave?" Isn't it a blind date? He left without saying a word. Is it appropriate, at least not have a few words first?

Wei Cheng's words made Wei's father and Wei's mother get up and go to a halt. The Zhou family didn't understand the meaning of Wei Cheng's words. This is clearly to despise his brotherhood, and to despise their mud legs.

If Wei Cheng knew what the Zhou family was thinking, he would definitely shout that he was wronged. He just thought silently.

Generally, before going on a blind date, both parties will first understand each other's family background.

Generally, the gap between portals like this is too large. If you take a look, if you don't like it, it is common for people to leave immediately.

Wei's father and Wei's mother claimed to be from the county town, and they felt that they would lose their status by spending more time with the country people. Since the second son did not like them, there was no need to stay any longer.

Wei Cheng is a modern person, no matter how he has the original owner's memory, he is dating someone, how can he turn around and leave without saying a word, this is only a person who hates doing this, and, no matter what, the blind date man should also be invited. A decent meal, just a few cups of tea and a few plates of melon seeds and peanuts on the table...

His parents just left, this is not to embarrass the Zhou family.

Wei's mother said, "You don't like it. I said earlier that it's not the same if a brother sees it or not. If it wasn't for your marriage, I wouldn't have the spare time to see a brother."

Wei's mother said this As soon as he came out, he stomped the Zhou family's face to the end, and he didn't look down on his brother inside or outside.

After Mother Wei finished speaking, she left with Father Wei, and Mrs. Zhou and Wu chased after her. She calculated in her heart that if she got along well with Mother Wei, she might be able to ask Mother Wei to introduce people from the county to her family Lanlan.

It was Wei Cheng, whose mother Wei's words made him stunned.

what! ?

When did he say he didn't like it.

Seeing that the Zhou family looked bad and got up to leave, Wei Cheng hurriedly stopped the person. For some reason, he was afraid that the Zhou family misunderstood, and Zhou Geer seemed to be a little angry...

"Uncle Zhou, Aunt Zhou, please stop, really I'm sorry, I was thinking about things just now, and my parents have misunderstood. You are willing to come. No matter how rude my Wei Cheng is, I have to say hello and thoughtful. As for my parents, if there is any wrong behavior, my Wei Cheng is here to apologize. I 'm sorry."

After Wei Cheng's words, the Zhou family's face became a little better.

Wei Cheng saw that the Zhou family looked relieved a little, and he immediately asked the teahouse Xiao Er to serve some special snacks, and then greeted the Zhou family to sit down.

When Wei Cheng has achieved this, he asked for snacks and apologized again. The Zhou family even smoothed out the unbearable situation just now. From a good family background and from the county town, it is normal to despise these farmers.

Wei Cheng's behavior made the Zhou family see that his character was worth entrusting, but unfortunately his brother was not worthy of it.

Wei Cheng kept the Zhou family and ordered some snacks, and he said goodbye. After all, a foreigner is not polite to get along with his brother. In ancient times, reputation was very important to an unmarried brother. If he did not leave, It's not good to gossip or gossip.

When I came down from the second floor of the tea house, I remembered that the Zhou family had to walk a long way from the village. It was noon now, so I probably hadn't had lunch yet, so I gave me some copper coins and asked the tea house Xiaoer to go to the opposite side to buy noodle soup and pack it. The shop assistant paid a few pennies to run errands. The shop assistant was very happy and patted his chest to ensure it was done.

On the second floor, the Zhou family faced seven or eight plates of pastries and looked at each other. The pastries on the table were basically named but never eaten.

When the teahouse Xiao Er packed four bowls of shredded pork noodle soup and said it was bought by the young master just now, the Zhou family was even more at a loss.

Their peasant family has never seen this battle, it is pastry, and it is noodle soup with shredded pork.... They have never been so extravagant.

Now it's a little shy.

Zhou Yuan, who was a little sad at the beginning, was also dumbfounded.

"Father, what should I do now?" Zhou Yong swallowed, he was hungry.

"Since it's Wei Cheng's sincerity, and things can't be returned, everyone is hungry, so they ate the soup noodles and packed the cakes back."

Zhou's father spoke, and the Zhou family started.

Zhou Yuan was eating the noodle soup, biting his chopsticks from time to time in a daze. Seeing this, Zhou's mother thought he was sad and comforted: "Yuan'er, this time I didn't find a match, my mother will look for you again, and I will find a suitable one."

"Your mother . You're right, Wei Cheng is a good guy, but our Zhou family is not worthy." Zhou's father sighed.

Such a good young man doesn't look down on the country people, but the other party's family is much higher than them.

Zhou Yuan smiled lightly: "Dad, don't worry, I won't think too much about it."

"That's good!" The

Zhou family packed the leftover cakes and returned to the village in the afternoon. Everyone came to inquire about the results, and the villagers also paid attention to the things in the hands of the Zhou family. The Zhou family also didn't want to say more casually, and they would send people away if they didn't succeed.

After a while, the village also knew that the Zhou family's brother had failed to have a blind date.

The Zhou family's children jumped for joy when their father returned from packing so many delicious cakes. Zhou Yuan's sisters-in-law all thought that Zhou Yuan was favored by the people of the county, and they were also happy.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother went back to the room first when they were tired, and Zhou Yuan also went back to the room.

Zhou Yong explained it clearly to his family.

Although the Zhou family's sisters-in-law were disappointed that Zhou Yuan was still unable to marry, they were happy that at least they had cakes to eat.

The people in the county town are really generous. This is a teahouse cake. How much does it cost?

Several sisters-in-law were happy to share it, and secretly hid some to go back to the house, but they didn't dare to finish all of them, and left a part back to the kitchen.

From the yard came the happy laughter of the nephews and nieces.

Zhou Yuan lay on the quilt, listless.

Thinking of the situation when I first saw Wei Cheng, I felt a faint sense of loss in my heart.

Know that you are worthy of him or not.

He didn't know that one of his heart fell on the person he just met.

After that, when someone came to introduce him to someone, Zhou Yuan refused.

I don't even want to get married.