Chapter 88

After the banquet is over, all the guests are sent away.

One day of reception, Zhou Yuan felt exhausted. He was about to go back to the yard to rest when Mother Wei and Aunt Wei came over with excitement, followed by Mother Zhou and others.

Zhou Yuan wondered what was going on with them, and heard the funniest request.

Mother Wei asked unceremoniously: "Daughter-in-law, the congratulations from those noble families, there are many good things in the congratulations in the hall, you order the servants to open them so that my aunt and me will open their eyes." As he spoke, there was still light in his eyes, as if he wanted to get some benefits from it.

Wei's mother and Wei's aunt just thought, if they saw something good, they would ask for one or two pieces. The elders all asked, and they were parents. If they didn't give this, it would be unfilial.

Zhou Yuan didn't know what to say after hearing Mother Wei's request, and he was even more speechless.

He didn't know Wei's mother's plan yet, if he knew, he would be even more speechless.

Grandson's full moon gift is all about the idea, what kind of elder is this.

Those who followed behind were stunned.

Aunt Wei and Wen Lanzhi didn't understand their plans, and Xiao Liu, who was waiting by her side, also knew that she was so angry, she felt how shameless the person who made such a request was.

Even if Zhou Yuan completely rejected Wei's mother's request, the other party was his mother-in-law after all, and he couldn't ignore Wei's mother's words.

When he didn't know what to do, Wei Cheng, who had ordered the housekeeper not far away, saw a group of people surrounding his daughter-in-law, his daughter-in-law's face was full of embarrassment, he walked over and said to her directly and gently: "Yuanyuan, you Why haven't you gone back to your room to rest, your face is very bad after a busy day, go back to rest, you are so tired and you are confinement, don't go to rest, what if you are sick, the elders have me entertain, be obedient, Hurry up." Then they said to Mother Wei and the others, "Mother, mother-in-law, aunt, auntie, just tell me to do anything."

Wei Cheng is not as easy to fool as Zhou Yuan, and mother Wei and Aunt Wei are embarrassed. He smiled and said it was okay.

Oh, it's okay, Wei Cheng will rush his daughter-in-law back to the room to rest.

"Mother, mother-in-law, aunt, aunt... You are all tired today. Go back to your room to rest early. I still have a lot of things to deal with. If there is nothing else, I will go to work first.

" , Wei Cheng sneered coldly when he learned the whole story, his eyes full of irony.

The net is using the means of not being able to get on the table.

-

The second day.

Wei Cheng had no plans to keep anyone, so he arranged for a boat to send them back to Nanshan County after breakfast.

The return gift that should be given to relatives, he has prepared early, one for the family, no more or no less.

One more thing happened before these relatives went back.

His daughter-in-law's niece, Zhou Jiajia, suddenly became petty and wanted to stay and live.

"Wow...I like my uncle's house, my uncle is my uncle, why can't I live in my uncle's house, I don't want to go, I don't want to go, I want to live in a big house, You don't care about Jiajia anymore, the little brother was born, the mother is good to the little brother, and the grandparents are also good to the little brother, woohoo~~~~~~"

It is also a headache for a four or five-year-old girl to cry, and Zhou's parents and Zhou's mother take turns to coax.

Zhou Zheng, as a father, also has a headache. He was a daughter before, and he has been doting on it all the time. Seeing the tearful tears of his daughter dressed as a little flower, he felt distressed.

Yesterday was fine, sweet and well-behaved, why are you so petty today.

"Jiajia don't cry, if you like uncle, we can come to your uncle's house in the future." Third sister-in-law Zhou Wang coaxed her daughter.

"I don't want it, I want to stay,

wow——" Zhou Wangshi saw that the coaxing was not good, she turned to look at Zhou Yuan, "Jiajia is usually very good, she must be reluctant to miss Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan. Son, look at this...or..." He looked very embarrassed, as if he was distressed that his daughter couldn't do anything about her, and at the same time thought about letting her stay behind and was very reluctant.

Zhou Jiajia also looked at her uncle. Seeing that her uncle didn't answer, she cried even louder.

"Wow, uncle, don't you hurt Jiajia... woo woo..."

Zhou Yuan hugged the small glutinous rice ball, and the small glutinous rice ball was lying in the arms of his mother and father. His eyes wandered, but he was not frightened by the cry of the little cousin. Zhou Yuan was going to hand the small dumplings to Wei Cheng, ready to coax them.

Wei Cheng stood in front of Zhou Jiajia. When Zhou Jiajia saw her uncle's aura, she was a little frightened.

stunned.

Wei Cheng squatted down and looked at his little niece, "If Jiajia stays here, how could my uncle and your uncle refuse to agree. It's just that you won't be able to see your parents after you stay, and then your parents will love your little one. My brother won't hurt you anymore, does Jiajia want to stay?" I

'll never see my parents again——! ! !

Zhou Jiajia was stunned!

"Don't—"

Zhou Jiajia threw herself on her father Zhou Zheng's lap in fright, "Jiajia don't want to see her parents, wow—" After the

matter was settled, Zhou Jiajia wasn't sure to stay.

Wei Cheng's solution made people laugh and cry, and his mother-in-law and father-in-law looked at him with disapproval. How could he say something to scare the child.

Zhou Zheng hugged his daughter who was so frightened that she cried and kept saying not to leave her parents. "

Wei Cheng didn't think he was scaring people, it's enough to be effective, and he smiled: "Okay, don't condemn me, it's enough to be effective." When Wei Cheng spoke, his deep eyes quickly glanced at Zhou Wangshi. At a glance, there was a smile on the surface of his eyes, and a trace of coldness passed through his eyes.

When Zhou Jiajia was crying, he didn't pay attention to anything, only noticed the expression of the third sister-in-law Zhou Wang. When she lowered her head to coax her daughter Zhou Jiajia, her eyes showed a triumphant smile. The Zhou family's attention was on the child, and he was the only one who saw it.

It's just, what is Zhou Wang's intention to instigate his daughter to stay?

With a sigh of relief, his hands sank, Wei Cheng gave his Xiao Tangyuan a toothless smile, and Xiao Tangyuan felt his father's breath, and said "Yah~" at his father.

When Wei Cheng saw the little baby at home, the doting of his old father, he immediately ignored other things.

After Zhou Yuan handed the child to her husband, he went to his little niece, who was coaxed and choked by his third brother, and said softly, "If Jiajia wants to come to stay at my uncle's house, I can come again next time, my uncle's house is always welcome. Jiajia is here."

Finally, Zhou Yuan, the uncle, coaxed him and made a promise, so Zhou Jiajia didn't make any trouble and stayed.

Wei Cheng had no problem with the promise of his daughter-in-law and let his little niece come to live at home.

As for the people of the Wei family, they didn't say anything next to them, and their faces were just a little bad.

The reason is that Uncle Wei still had a showdown with Wei Cheng last night, and he clearly came to ask for the supply.

Wei Cheng said something.

"Uncle, even if you ask your grandfather and grandmother to talk to me, I will not agree to provide you with the supply of goods. Perhaps in the eyes of the uncle, it is unfilial and disrespectful, but if I do not agree, the two elders will not be able to pick out my fault. , I can't use my elder status to pressure me to agree. As for the reason, my uncle should know very well. My nephew hopes that you will not take away my last bit of kinship with the Wei family."

"However, for the sake of looking at the hall. , I can provide the source of goods provided to my parents' house to my uncle. Uncle can open a store in the inner city. There are only some shops in the inner city that sell bulk goods, and there are no special ones. If you do it well, I don't need to say uncle. You should understand."

"I only provide the source of goods sold by one store. If you add more stores, you can apply. As for the fourth uncle, I don't like it, and it is impossible to provide him with the source of goods. If the uncle is willing to get the source from me. I don't care if I give some to the fourth uncle, the choice is in the hands of the uncle."

Wei Cheng's words, uncle Wei would agree to it, no matter how reluctant he is, he is the uncle and he is treated the same as Father Wei, and what else can surpass his parents.

Uncle Wei, he never dared to offend Uncle Wei, and he still had to rely on Uncle Wei's family.

The matter on Uncle Wei's side was resolved, and Uncle Zhou's side was unreliable at all, so he could only be unwilling and what else could be done.

-Wei

Cheng and Zhou Yuan's husband sent people to the pier, and the small glutinous rice balls were handed over to the wet nurse and the maid.

At the dock, Zhou Yuan was talking to the family, Wei Cheng stood beside Zhou Yuan, his eyes swept over, and he saw his wife's third brother and his family were talking and laughing when they were standing together, and the little girl was crying just now, facing her mother Zhou Wangshi smiled innocently, and Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law's third brother again, wondering why he felt weird.

After sending all the people away, go home.

Wei Cheng suddenly thought of something, frowning tightly.

Zhou Yuan watched her husband suddenly frown, and worriedly asked: "Husband, what's wrong?" The

wife's gentle voice, Wei Cheng loosened his brows, looked sideways at the worried wife next to him, and reassured: "It's nothing, I was thinking about a small thing. Zhou Yuan said dissatisfiedly: "

Is there something to worry about? If your brows won't be so tight in small matters, there must be some problem, and you are still hiding it from me."

Wei Cheng's heart softened, his daughter-in-law always He knows him best, but he doesn't want to say it, after all, it's just his guess, so he just made up, "How can there be any difficulties, I'm thinking about your little niece, why are you suddenly making a fuss about staying here, Children are inseparable from their parents."

Zhou Yuan said with a smile: "Husband, you are very good in business, you won't understand these children's ideas if you don't have much contact with them. Jiajia should only make trouble when she thinks it's new. Stay."

"Yuan Yuan said yes." Wei Cheng thought about some things and asked his wife first, and then asked his wife casually, "Yuan Yuan, among your sister-in-law, the third sister-in-law is the best, and the three uncles are outstanding. Among the brothers, the eldest brother and the second brother's facial features tend to be more handsome than the mother-in-law, and the third brother is ordinary, how can the third sister-in-law like the third brother?"

Zhou Yuan was used to his mother's family from time to time, so he answered casually. : "The marriages of the brothers in the family are all introduced by matchmakers. It is said that the marriage between the third brother and the third sister-in-law is that the third sister-in-law has just been dismissed from the family and has a bad reputation in the village. My parents don't care about this. The family agreed, and then the third sister-in-law got married."

Annulled?

Wei Cheng had a bad feeling in his heart.

I won't let him guess right...

Forget it, let's find someone to check.

As for the consequences of going to investigate, Wei Cheng was hesitant

--

Wei Lei and Ren Nianluo moved to Fucheng. Most of Wei Cheng's work was handed over to Wei Lei. Daughter-in-law wanders around in Jinzhou.

Wei Cheng didn't make the next move. The properties under his name were all in demand, so why didn't it continue to expand? This made many people who were concerned about the Wei House's trends puzzled.

The whole steward returned to Jinzhou Fucheng, and did not go to the imperial city again.

Wei Cheng occasionally met with Steward Quan, and once talked about things together, and also asked about Yin Chengfeng's current situation, Steward Quan replied with a smile: "Wei Dongjia, you are embarrassing me, I went back to Fucheng, how can I take care of the young master's affairs? What people know, except for arranging the delivery of goods to the imperial city, I don't know the rest." The

two were chatting, but they didn't really want to know about Yin Chengfeng's affairs in the imperial city. After Wei Cheng heard it, he laughed and joked: " Quan Steward, aren't you the butler of that guy Yin Chengfeng! You didn't stay in the imperial city and returned to Fucheng, and that guy Yin Chengfeng assigned you?"

"As the young master's housekeeper, of course, I will be where the young master's house is." Quan Steward laughed. : "Young Master and Young Master will come to Fucheng in a few months, so I have to come back in advance to make arrangements."

Yin Chengfeng wants to come to Fucheng?

Still dragging home?

Sure enough, half a year later.

Wei Cheng was at home with his daughter-in-law, and Yin Chengfeng came uninvited and brought his husband Qi Yihan with him.

"Weicheng, no surprise, my young master has come to Fucheng!"

"This young master has come to Fucheng. We will have more time to meet in the future. My mansion is not far from your mansion, and the two of them will be able to visit often in the future.

" By the way, what about your little brother? It's not cute. Brother Yuan, take your little brother out and see, if he is cute, he will be scheduled to be my son's daughter-in-law."

Yin Chengfeng's handsome face entered Wei Wei . The mansion's smile was still so flirtatious and flamboyant, talking to Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan, and at first it was a surprise that people returned to the mansion, but what they said later made Wei Cheng really want to throw people out on the spot.

It's none of your business whether his little brother is cute or not!

Your son wants to beat up his little brother without a shadow at all, what a shame!

Wei Cheng said with a dark face to the servant who came to serve the tea: "Bring a refreshment to Yin Furang. As for that unpopular guy, he won't have his share if he didn't invite him, so let him go."

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan covered their mouths and smiled.

Yin Chengfeng immediately protested, "Hey, why am I not welcome, this young master came to your mansion to give you a surprise in less than two hours after returning to the mansion. You should be honored to be here." Then he said to the servant, "Don't listen to your master, I will keep the tea for this young master .

"

Can't really remove the tea.

Isn't this embarrassing a little servant like her!

Finally, Zhou Yuan spoke, and the servant put down the tea in relief and hurried away.

Yin Chengfeng drank tea proudly.

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes and ignored this guy.

Yin Chengfeng put down the teacup and announced, "I will settle down in Fucheng in the future, and I won't return to the imperial city."

Wei Cheng was surprised, Yin Chengfeng smiled smugly when he saw him, and waited for someone to ask, but Wei Cheng not only didn't ask after he was surprised, On the contrary, he was very disgusted, "You committed a crime and escaped from Kaihuangcheng to Fucheng?"

"..." Yin Chengfeng jumped his feet immediately, and when he was excited, he said a lot, "Bah! Expensive Young Master Yin, if it wasn't for my mother who started to plot against me to take concubines, I wouldn't have come to Jinzhou. I took a bunch of concubines for my eldest brother, but I didn't see a few more children in the family to pass on the lineage, and my eldest brother was cold-faced Yan Luo, those concubines he took It's all too much decoration. After harming my eldest brother, now I want to harm me, so I won't accept a concubine!"

Wei Cheng: "..."

Zhou Yuan: "... .."

Qi Yihan's brows and eyes were very helpless, why did she say it.

Yin Chengfeng's expression stiffened after realizing it.

Fortunately, he didn't bring Yan Yi over, otherwise Yan Yi would have to look at his master's stupidity again.

If Young Master Yin knew about this, Yin Chengfeng's flesh would have to tighten.

"Cough, cough..." Yin Chengfeng laughed, "I didn't say anything..."

Wei Cheng: "..."

Zhou Yuan: "... ......"

Qi Yihan: "......"

Again stupid!

With a soft smile, Qi Yihan not only did not feel ashamed of her husband's stupidity, but was very tolerant.

At the beginning, he thought it was a joke when his husband said he would not accept a concubine. Even if the husband had no idea, the Yin family mistress would not agree, but, he did not expect his husband to say it. In order to avoid the Yin family taking a concubine for him, he chose to leave. The monstrous wealth came to Fucheng to settle down.

Defu so, he is very happy!

"By the way, I am now an official and merchant of Jinling, and my status is higher than yours. Wei Cheng, we will work together in the future to establish our own forces in Fucheng, and let Fucheng dignitaries see our abilities and step on them all." Yin Chengfeng Let go of the rhetoric.

Wei Cheng: "..." I really don't want to care about this second-hand guy. I thought he would improve by marrying a husband, but he was still a playful naivety.

Wei Cheng glanced at the person lightly, "I don't have the ability to do that, so you can go by yourself, walk slowly, don't send it off!"

Yin Chengfeng: "..." It

's just a joke!

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan looked at each other and laughed out loud at the same time.

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan didn't care that they continued to talk. Zhou Yuan took Qi Yihan to the backyard and instructed the servants to bring Xiao Tangyuan to him if he woke up.

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan were not very lively people. They both talked about simple things and were polite. Zhou Yuan told Qi Yihan about Yin Chengfeng's affairs in Nanshan County. So restrained.

After Xiao Tang Yuan woke up, she had to find her mother and father. The nanny came to Zhou Yuan with Xiao Tang Yuan. Qi Yihan looked at Bai Bai Nen's rare baby, and held Xiao Tang Yuan in her arms. He looked soft when he saw Xiao Tangyuan.

"The little dumplings are so cute, with dark eyes like grapes, I still don't recognize him when I hold him."

Zhou Yuan was also surprised that Xiao Tangyuan didn't "yep" at the person who hugged him first. Instead, he was very curious and wandered around with his eyes wide open, as if he was curious about who was holding him.

"Xiao Tangyuan should like your breath." Zhou Yuan laughed softly.

"I also like small dumplings." Qi Yihan teased the dumplings.

With Xiao Tangyuan there, Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan had no strangers at all, just like friends chatting. Later, Qi Yihan often came to Wei Mansion to chat with Zhou Yuan. He didn't have any friends in the mansion. Luo became a very good friend.

Yin Chengfeng returned to the palace city.

Wei Cheng and Yin Chengfeng must have cooperated. They have no ability to move the entire city. With Wei Cheng's mind and Yin Chengfeng's identity, the two cooperate like a duck to water.

Originally, there was no plan to open a workshop in Fucheng, but with Yin Chengfeng suppressing the ghosts and snakes, Weicheng directly expanded, and the Fucheng workshop was completed not long after.

North-South and Baizhen Building, Baiweifang continued to expand, occupying all the provincial capitals and prefectures of the Dajing Dynasty.

In addition to these, the two opened their first seafood restaurant in Fucheng.

I didn't have this idea at first, but one day Yin Chengfeng complained that there were too many sea fish salvaged, and the sea fish were so big that they were all very fresh, but they didn't last long.

Wei Cheng wondered: "Isn't there ice to keep it fresh? It should be no problem to transport it to the imperial city and several provincial capitals?"

"Don't you know that ice is expensive?" Yin Chengfeng said, "The cost is high, and the price of sea fish is expensive. There are not many people who can buy it, and the dishes made from Taifu Lou are more expensive."

Wei Cheng said "oh".

Yin Chengfeng: "..." The

next day, I received the recipe for making ice.

The cost of making ice is so low? ? ?

If there is such an ice-making method, then the sea fish will be... In addition to being

pleasantly surprised, Yin Chengfeng: "..."

"There is an ice-making formula that is only coming out now!!!!! !

Wei Cheng was too lazy to pay attention to him, and while he was busy, he also opened a teahouse in Fucheng, a scholarly and elegant teahouse.

Tea tasting, delicate pastries, fragrant bakes, elegant gatherings...

Wei Cheng thinks about his daughter-in-law going out for shopping, tired of shopping, and has a comfortable place to sit, or invite friends to drink tea and chat, without having to spend all day bored at home.

What made Wei Cheng have this idea was that Zhou Yuan and Ren Nianluo went out to visit Fucheng, looking for a tea restaurant where they could sit and drink tea. They originally booked a private room, but they met a rude young lady who took the private room because of her status. Go, that private room is the private room where the rich daughters often go.

...

Finally, Zhou Yuan and Ren Nianluo took their seats in the elegant seat.

If there is a restaurant of his own, no one will grab a seat in the middle, but the seafood restaurant will not be full of fresh people in the city. Wei Cheng opened a restaurant for his daughter-in-law so that her daughter-in-law would not suffer from these grievances.

The tea house is under Zhou Yuan's name.