Chapter 2 Procurement

Wei Cheng woke up and remembered that he had to go back to the village to work in the fields every day.

He remembered that he divided two acres of paddy fields and one acre of land, and when he returned to the village to work, he also planted the fields that were allotted to his eldest brother.

Wei Cheng was speechless.

They are all separated and help to farm the land, the original owner is still a very honest person.

It is true that people are bullied by others.

He hasn't been in farming for more than ten years. Even if he has memories, he doesn't want to go to farming. He wants to go back to his old business and do business. If he relies on farming, he will not be able to achieve financial freedom until he is old.

As for the fields in the village, let him think about it.

Wei Cheng went shopping, went directly to the market, daily necessities, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, and rice grains were distributed in the family, so there was no need to buy them. The most important thing was to change all the clothes, and the same for the bed and quilt at home.

Wei Cheng entered the clothing store, which was full of ordinary cloth, the most coarse cloth, which was suitable for rural people to buy, and it was also cheap and affordable. The people inside come in.

Even if there are small rich households who come to buy slaves, in addition to fixed small shops, the rest of the market is farmer's things picked and planted by the villagers themselves, and the price is more affordable than the county seat. And the servants of the big households in the county will not come to buy, and even despise them.

The shop sells ready-to-wear clothes, and Wei Cheng is not arrogant. He directly inquires about the price of a whole set of rough clothes, ranging from ten to fifty or sixty cents. The quilt is more expensive, and it costs more than one hundred cents.

I bought three sets of ready-to-wear and a quilt, and spent more than two hundred yuan.

The second shopkeeper also gave a discount. It is rare to meet a big customer. This month's commission is definitely more than ten cents, and he can also buy some meat for his family.

The shop assistant smiled, nodded respectfully and bowed his head, before sending Wei Cheng out of the door.

Watching Wei Cheng go away to the background, the shop assistant thought to himself, he had gone wrong, this poor house, the clothes were washed white, the sleeves and corners were frayed, and there were patches on his body, so he was so rich.

After this time, the shop assistant will receive every customer who comes to buy clothes more seriously in the future. Later, his service attitude is equal, so that after some poor people have become rich and rich, they will look for the shop assistant and buy from him, and it will not take long for him to be promoted to shopkeeper.

Wei Cheng went to buy oil, salt, sauce and vinegar after buying clothes. His parents' store sells groceries, and it seems that they also have oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. However, it seems that his elder brother and sister-in-law are watching the store. In the past, when there was an autumn wind, it was cheaper to separate the family.

Wei Cheng decided to go to another store to buy it, since he wasn't there anyway, so he wasn't afraid to see it.

After buying oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, I also bought meat, and then I went to buy some vegetables, and went home with a big bag and a small bag. When I got home, I was inevitably criticized by my neighbors and made irresponsible remarks behind my back.

He pretended not to hear.

"He made a fortune? Buying so many things."

"Maybe he was slapped in the face to make a fat man."

"His family split him out, and he must have got some money, so he bought things lavishly."

"Let's just say he slapped his face . He is a fat man, and he will not die if he spends his money."

...... The Zhou family who had a blind date with Wei Cheng in

Qinghe Village

, Zhou Wu's idea of ​​kissing his nephew, just because it was for Wei Cheng. Chinese, Mother Wei promised to give thank you money.

Hundreds of pennies are also money. She doesn't look down on Wei Cheng's poor and sour appearance. When she took her daughter on a blind date, she also inquired about Wei Cheng's family background. There are houses and shops in the county town, and there are houses and several acres of paddy fields in the countryside.

She was very happy with such a good person. If she was attracted to her daughter, her daughter would be a native of the county when she married. She said that she would have a lot of face to go out. The other party's family also opened a grocery store. Usually when they go shopping, everyone is in-law, and there are no discounts.

Unexpectedly, the county house and the grocery store did not have Weicheng's share, and a country man was assigned to him, and he was dumb and long with muddy legs and shabby clothes. How could she marry her daughter to him.

Her pampered daughter is going to marry a rich man.

But when she was angry, she was angry. Wei's mother proposed to introduce someone on the spot, and she gave her a few hundred texts to thank her. She thought of the unmarried brother of the second child's family.

A brother who can't get married, a poor man who can't marry a wife.

After thinking about it, Zhou Wu went to his nephew's house.

Zhou Wu's family, who never came to the door, but also despised her poor family, came to the door. Zhou's mother was enthusiastically pulled into the house by Zhou Wu's. It was really strange that Zhou's mother saw it.

She was vigilant in her heart, she was a concubine, who looked down on her family's face with arrogance on weekdays, how could she have a good face today.

Mrs. Zhou Wu directly explained the purpose of the visit, and wanted to introduce the object to the brother of Zhou's mother's family, and even made the other party's words hype, what is there in the county town, there are fields in the countryside, and the family has shops in the suburbs of the county town. spicy.

Zhou's mother doesn't believe that Zhou Wu's family is full of hype, she remembers that the person Zhou Wu's said seems to be the blind date of her family Zhou Lanlan before. The whole village knows what happened.

When I came back later, I didn't mention it again.

When people in the village saw it, they all said that the other party must not see Zhou Lanlan, and they said behind their back that Zhou Lanlan rushed to post it but didn't want it. She scolded that her family, Zhou Lanlan, despised a small household in the county, but her family, Zhou Lanlan, wanted to marry a wealthy family to be a young mistress.

Mother Zhou listened to her hype, she didn't believe that if the other party was really so good, Zhou Wu's would let it go.

"Sister-in-law, such a good person, why don't your Lanlan want it?" Zhou's mother asked.

Zhou Wu's shell suddenly cracked, her eyes dodged with guilt, but she thought that Zhou Yuan, the elder brother of the Zhou family, was not wanted, and he was not good-looking. Pick four, she is willing to introduce the man to Zhou Yuan, and the Zhou family should thank her.

"Brother and sister, it's just right to look at things like blind dates. The Wei family's family background is good, and it's just that of Wei Chengchang. You know Lanlan, a person is beautiful and considerate, how can you marry an ugly person? , otherwise it will be your brother's turn to be cheap. Besides, if you are average, your family background is always good. Before coming to your family to propose marriage, it was either ugly, or the family was poor, or had poor conduct. Your brother is all grown up. Brother, I have some introductions to you, but you are still afraid that I will not lie to you."

Zhou's mother thought for a while, but she was still worried and asked: "Will the other party marry brother?"

Zhou Wu hesitated about this point... ...

It's not easy to marry a brother, he is not petite and feminine, and a brother who is tall and not feminine like Zhou Yuan is even more difficult to marry.

In terms of fertility, a brother is not as good as a woman, and he can only give birth to one. There is no woman's tender and considerate feeling. In the Dajing Dynasty, the brothers only accounted for a small part, and the general family did not look down on the brother, unless the family was poor. Two taels of silver for a brother can be married back home, and a minimum of five taels to marry a girl.

It's better to be born in a family that doesn't dislike your brother, but it's not easy to be born in a family that hates your brother. It's more expensive than having a girl.

How could Zhou Fajiang's family be like this? He gave birth to a brother like Zhou Yuan. He didn't dislike it.

Whether Wei Cheng likes his brother, Zhou Wu's, he doesn't dare to make a ticket. Although Wei Cheng is poorer, he is also from the county town. Maybe he doesn't like his brother. No, Zhou Wu's is still not telling the truth for a few hundred texts. To be honest.

"Brother and sister, don't worry, if the other party doesn't marry my brother, I won't come here. I think it's too much trouble. I'm not asking you to agree immediately. I don't want to meet you first." You may not know when you meet. Wei Cheng was poor, and she didn't know that the Zhou family would not know at that time. When she finally married, she would have no regrets.

Zhou's mother was a little relieved, thinking to herself, it's fine to go and have a look, it's okay to have a normal appearance, even if it is a poor character, she will not send his brother to suffer for marrying him.

Zhou's mother would be so cautious before, and she didn't believe that she was preoccupied with others. It was impossible for a good Zhou Wu to introduce someone to her brother so kindly.

She has always been worried about her brother's marriage. She was able to find it slowly in the first two years, but she was more anxious later, and someone with a heart wanted to plot against her brother.

The matchmaker came to the door to talk about matchmaking, and also said that there was a man in the neighboring village. The family population was simple. Before the family was poor and did not marry a brother, it was delayed until now. People can do it. Just marry a brother, this does not take into account the Zhou family.

When the Zhou family encountered such a good thing, they originally wanted to agree, but after all, they didn't understand it, so they should understand it first. The matchmaker also said that it should be understood, and the Zhou family was also convinced. That man, as the matchmaker said, the long Zhou Zheng is hard-working.

If it wasn't for Zhou's mother's fellow villager and sister, the other party happened to marry in that village, and happened to be the neighbor of the man's house, and secretly told her that the man had a hidden disease and would beat people when he was drinking. This matter must not have been said, she had overheard it. arrived.

How could it be done? The Zhou family later rejected the marriage, and also rejected the matchmaker from the household.

"Her aunt, I can't take charge of this matter, and I will give you an answer after the boss comes back to discuss it." Zhou's mother did not directly agree. My brother's marriage was a major event. After that time, she even wanted to know the man's character. It is impossible to just marry your own brother.

"Auntie, I agree with this, please arrange a time."

Zhou Yuan, who had been eavesdropping at the door, walked in. He had just returned from growing vegetables in the fields, and his aunt in the village told him that his aunt hurried to him. At home, the eldest aunt wouldn't come to the door if she had nothing to do. When she came to the door, she used various excuses to ask his family to show some filial piety to his grandparents. Worrying that his mother would suffer, he hurried home.

As soon as he entered the small courtyard, he heard the loud voice of the aunt, who was introducing him.

Although I don't know what Auntie An's heart is, she must be a lobbyist if there is an interest in it, just to meet once.

The elder sister-in-law in the family secretly said that he would not marry, and that he would eat and drink for free, and most of the family would not be able to eat a good meal. There are too many children in the family, and it is almost impossible to live in it. If he can make room after marriage, he will not marry. If a brother can get married, he should be snickering, and he will hate it.

If he gets married and the family lacks his ration, he might still be able to eat meat.

Zhou Yuan also overheard several sisters-in-law chatting behind their backs. Most of what he said was his eldest sister-in-law. The second sister-in-law was thoughtful but smart and did not dare to say more. .

Zhou Yuan also didn't want his parents to worry about his marriage all day long. If someone introduced him to a blind date, it would be fine for him to go check it out.

Although Zhou Yuan's temperament is docile, he will show his stubborn side when he insists. Zhou's mother did not agree, but Zhou Yuan agreed. Sure, the aunt told the other party to make an appointment."

Zhou's mother couldn't stop her, so Zhou Wu hurried away.

In the evening, this incident caused the Zhou family to be silent for a while.

Zhou's father and three brothers of the Zhou family objected on the spot.

Their aunt introduced people so kindly, she must have taken advantage of others.

People in her family that Zhou Lanlan despises are definitely tricky.

But I don't agree, and I agree with Zhou Wu's family. Since Zhou Wu's is difficult and reasonable, I will definitely not give up.

In the end, Father Zhou made the case, just take a look, if the other party is not suitable, then refuse.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law secretly secretly rejoiced.

On Wei Cheng's side, he cooked a good meal, including soup, meat, and vegetables, to celebrate his new life. He sneezed and rubbed his nose while eating.

Someone must be talking about him behind his back.

But he didn't know that he would arrange a blind date for him again.

Still a brother-