Chapter 56

Handmade candles and handmade soaps are started.

The first batch of production styles are simple, to test the craftsmanship of this batch of brothers and girls.

For complex and delicate styles, we must examine skilled people and pass the test of character before we can make complex and delicate styles for them.

Zhou Qiu's eldest brother Zhou Yongtao, Wei Cheng, arranged for the workshop to make transparent packaging boxes. The production of plexiglass is made by people who bought the contract, and the method will not be easily disclosed.

After the start of the work, the brothers and daughters came home with a scent, and the family members were curious to inquire about the craftsmanship of the workshop. Wei Cheng asked people to tell the outside world how to make candles and soap horns.

The people who make candles and soaps sign contracts and dare not go into details. It's not wrong to say to your family to make candles and saffron.

As for the raw materials for making candles and soaps, they are prepared separately, and the key processes are separated.

This avoids the secret inquiries of various forces after the sale of candles and soaps.

With Taifu Lou as the backstage, in the face of interests, it is impossible to stop the forces behind it from secretly inquiring.

To eliminate the scourge and prevent future troubles.

Candles and soaps are styles that these people have never seen before, and they are amazed when they are made. These novel and expensive goods are made from their hands, thinking that they are to be sold to wealthy people. They make things from wealthy people. Selling, I am honored in my heart.

-

Half a month before the Mid-Autumn Festival, my aunt and Zhou Lanlan came to the door.

They didn't go to Wei Cheng's house, but went directly to the grocery store.

Since recruiting brothers and sons to work, the village knew that the workshop was run by Wei Cheng's family.

When the mother and daughter came, there were several guys working in the lobby of the grocery store. When the two entered the grocery store, they set up a shelf in front of the grocery store staff. Aunt Zhou Yuan stood in the lobby of the grocery store and shouted arrogantly

to a guy: "I am your aunt, so I won't pass it on."

look at people;.

The guys working at the grocery store looked at each other.

Who are they, so arrogant!

Their owners are easy-going to the people below, and they have never been so arrogant!

"Please sit down for a while and wait for the little one to pass the news." The

grocery store Wei Shi was in charge of the facade, arranged for the mother and daughter to take their seats in the hall, and called for someone to pour tea for the two.

According to the rules of the Weicheng family, whoever comes is a guest, treat each other with courtesy and respect, and cannot despise anyone, even beggars in ragged clothes.

The mother and daughter misunderstood that Wei Shi treated each other politely because of their status, and their expressions were even more arrogant.

If there are distinguished guests in the grocery store and the distinguished guests visit, the reception will not arrange people to sit in the guest seats in the lobby, but will be arranged in the side hall.

Reception is clear.

The guests who stay in the lobby are either unidentified or ordinary guests.

Wei Shi went to the living room in the backyard to report the truth.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan were obviously stunned when they heard that their aunt and Zhou Lanlan were coming.

Look at each other.

What are these two going to do?

Since people are here, we still have to meet.

Wei Cheng said: "Wei Shi, you arrange people in the side hall, the same as the rules for receiving guests in the lobby, you don't need to treat them specially."

Wei Shi heard that he was going to arrange people in the side hall, but he thought it was a mistake, after listening to his master If you do, you will know that there is no mistake in judgment, that mother and daughter are unwelcome masters.

The attitude is so arrogant, and it will definitely not be welcomed if you show it as soon as you come!

Wei Shi stepped back.

Zhou Yuan said: "Husband, what are the aunt and the others doing here?" Cousin Zhou Lanlan also followed! Zhou Lanlan has never liked him, so why would he come here?

Wei Cheng shook his head. It wasn't that he couldn't guess, it was hard to say.

"We'll know if we go and see."

Zhou Yuan said, "Husband, I'll just go." I

don't know what the aunt's intention is, if she makes any bad request, if the husband is afraid that it will be difficult to refuse, he will go to see the aunt. would be more convenient.

Wei Cheng thought for a while, then nodded, "Let Xiaoliu be with you, don't be in a room alone with the aunt and the others."

After all, he is an elder, and people are not easy to get along with. He is afraid that his daughter-in-law will suffer. If Xiaoliu is with him, he will rest assured that he will let her-in-law. Go to see the great aunt alone.

Zhou Yuan took the maid Xiao Liu to the side hall.

"Auntie, Lan Lan."

Aunt Zhou Yuan got up from her seat and shouted enthusiastically, "Brother Yuan!"

Cousin Zhou Lanlan was still sitting in her seat without moving half a minute, and shouted at will: "Cousin."

Aunt Zhou Yuan looked behind Zhou Yuan, and there was no one there, and asked, "Brother Yuan, why are you alone? Where's your nephew?" Her purpose was to find Wei Cheng, not Zhou Yuan.

"Auntie is here to look for her husband?"

Zhou Yuan sat down, Xiaoliu prepared tea and placed it by his side, then stood behind Zhou Yuan and did not leave, causing Aunt Zhou Yuan to take a look, as if dissatisfied With Xiao Liu present, it was inconvenient to mention what she was going to say.

Today, I came to ask someone to do something, so I didn't open my mouth to let them back.

"It is inconvenient for my husband to come here with a distinguished guest." Zhou Yuan had no choice but to lie.

When the two mothers and daughters heard the distinguished guest, their eyes lit up instantly. Zhou Lanlan's bored and perfunctory attitude changed, she was happy and excited.

"Brother Yuan, the distinguished guest entertained by my nephew...is that the honorable young master who was sitting next to my nephew that night...that noble young master?"

Zhou Yuan didn't understand what the aunt said at first, but after being stunned, he realized When the aunt said that night was referring to, the young master in her mouth should be referring to the owner of Young Master Yun Chengfeng.

Zhou Yuan is not stupid, seeing his cousin Zhou Lanlan's excited expression, her face flushed, his aunt's eyes are amazingly bright, and she knows why the two are here today.

His eldest aunt and cousin Zhou Lanlan, could it be the idea of ​​Yun Shaodong's family? !

"No."

After Zhou Yuan's words, the mother and daughter lacked interest and were too lazy to inquire.

"Brother Yuan, your aunt treats you well on weekdays. I'm here today for Lan Lan's business. Lan Lan is your cousin. Only you can help with this matter, you can't shirk it." Zhou Yuan's aunt went straight in without courtesy theme.

Zhou Yuan: "......"

When did the aunt treat him better? !

If you want to tell this to outsiders, it's the same thing that she still has a kind smile and an expression like that. If you want to say this in Qinghe Village, everyone doesn't think that the aunt's brain is broken!

"...Your cousin said that he will definitely be admitted to Xiucai next year. Next year, my family will be the Xiucai family, and Lan Lan will be the Xiucai girl. I think the noble young master that night was a good match for my Lanlan."

"That noble young master is your guest, and he is so familiar with his nephew-in-law, so he must have a good relationship." Aunt Zhou Yuan said, "You ask your nephew-in-law to arrange for that noble young master to meet my Lanlan. This noble young master will definitely like my Lanlan. It's a good thing that a man is unmarried and a woman is unmarried! It's a match made in heaven for the two of them to meet again!"

From the beginning to the end, his eldest aunt was talking, Zhou Yuan only said: ". ......"

Fortunately, I didn't let my husband come, otherwise I don't know how to say no.

He is much simpler. He is a married brother. He can say that he can't control things, and directly reject his aunt on this ground.

"Auntie, it's hard to say, I can't decide."

"You definitely can't decide. I want you to tell your nephew-in-law. I'll wait for good news from your nephew-in-law." Then she said, "It's done, my family Lanlan. It's the young lady of a big family, brother Yuan, you have a good face in your husband's house." The

mother and daughter are happy to leave, as if the matter is finished!

Zhou Yuan: "......"

Xiao Liu: "......"

As soon as the people left, Wei Cheng went to the side hall of the lobby and saw his daughter-in-law and maid with a speechless expression. Wei Cheng was suddenly curious about what his daughter-in-law's aunt said, making the two of them show such expressions.

"Yuan Yuan, what did your aunt say?"

Zhou Yuan: "Lan Lan fell in love with Young Master Yun's family..." It's hard to say!

Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows, not surprised.

Xiao Liu added: "My aunt said that Young Master Tang will be admitted as a scholar next year, and Miss Lan Lan and Shaodong Yun's family are a good match. This marriage is a match made in heaven. Shaodong Yun will definitely take a fancy to Miss Lan Lan. ......" Xiaoliu paused for a moment, then smiled and said: "The lord has a long face in her husband's house, and it is still Miss Tolanlan's blessing."

Wei Cheng: "......"

His daughter-in-law is at home Why do you need to rely on outsiders for your face, this person is too proud of himself!

His daughter-in-law is at home, and he must obey her daughter-in-law!

After that -

an old aunt came and a little aunt came.

However, when the daughter-in-law's aunt and mother-in-law came together, Wei Cheng would personally receive them.

The mother-in-law will accompany the little aunt, and the little aunt asks, and the scene is not so embarrassing when the mother-in-law is talking about things.

Zhou Xiaorui also likes Yun Chengfeng.

From the words of my aunt and mother-in-law, that Yun Shaodong's family and him are friends, and he can talk. If it wasn't for Zhou Xiaorui's troubles at home, the aunt felt that her daughter was not bad. If she could really marry that noble young master, the situation at home would be different. The little aunt went to his mother-in-law to let him be the middleman, and the little aunt and the mother-in-law came to the door.

When did Wei Cheng become a matchmaker!

"What kind of family do your mother-in-law and aunt think your young master was that day?" The

two of them were stunned.

Aunt Zhou Yuan asked tentatively, "Young master from the wealthy doorman in the inner city?"

Wei Cheng really didn't know what to say about Qing Yun Chengfeng's family for a while, and he knew nothing about Yun Chengfeng's family. However, from his conversation and the status of Taifulou in the entire county, his identity and background definitely came from a big family, a high-ranking family.

Aunt Zhou Yuan said: "Xiao Rui said that the noble young master is your friend, and his family must be rich and noble, and he is not worthy of having a nephew and a son-in-law. It can be seen that the nephew-in-law and your young master have a good relationship and are friends." Xiao Rui said Our two families are relatives, we have the relationship of nephew and son-in-law, we have more contact with your young master, and if the two of us get along with each other more, if the two of us are interesting, the opinion of the family will not be a problem."

Zhou Xiaorui's original words were more confident, saying that if she could get close That noble young master, he definitely likes her!

Aunt Zhou Yuan also needs to be ashamed, her daughter is shameless, she can't, she has to pick it up.

Wei Cheng: "..."

People tend to make small calculations.

If it wasn't for his mother-in-law, Wei Cheng really didn't want to meddle in his own business and remind him.

"Yun Shaodong's family is not from Nanshan County, he is from the provincial capital, and maybe even from the imperial city," Wei Cheng said bluntly: "Let's put it this way, auntie, in addition to my relationship with Yun Shaodong's family, I have a gentry family background, we say Maybe it's impossible to get involved with the young master's role."

If Yun Chengfeng likes someone else, it's basically impossible!

Aunt Zhou Yuan was instantly embarrassed and embarrassed.

What Wei Cheng said was straightforward. Fortunately, it was in front of her own family. If she was in front of outsiders, she would be embarrassed, saying that her family wanted to climb up the ranks of the powerful.

It was her and her daughter who were greedy and delusional.

The daughter is obsessed, confident and fantasizing about marrying into a wealthy portal... No matter what, let her get rid of her thoughts.

She still doesn't deserve it!

-

Mooncakes are out of the oven.

The first batch of mooncakes was sold in Xianmanlou for trial sale.

Wei Cheng and his daughter-in-law were about to try the freshly baked moon cakes in the private room of Xianmanlou, when Yun Chengfeng heard the wind.

"This is the moon cake you mentioned. It looks exquisite and smells full of aroma. I don't know how it tastes." Yun Chengfeng sat down and picked up the uncut moon cake on the table to see.

"Wei Cheng, you're really not funny. You don't even call me Young Master if you eat moon cakes."

Wei Cheng glanced at him, and moved the six palm-sized moon cakes on the tabletop plate to him, next to a wooden Knife and fork, take the knife and fork to cut and divide into four small pieces.

He and his daughter-in-law are alone and don't let anyone wait on them. Most of the time, he likes to do it himself.

Wei Cheng put the cut moon cakes and the small pieces on a plate, and gave one to his daughter-in-law.

"Yuan Yuan, try it and see if it's delicious."

Zhou Yuan looked at the moon cakes placed in front of him, and gestured with his eyes: Husband, you won't give the young master a share, will it be bad?

Wei Cheng gave his daughter-in-law a calm look and let him eat first.

Fortunately, Zhou Yuan is used to it. Every time he eats with Yun Shaodong's family, he always eats first, and now there is no pressure to eat first.

Yun Chengfeng glared: "What about mine? You just take care of your daughter-in-law, why don't I?" He came to eat moon cakes on purpose, not to see others eat them.

He took it for granted that President Wei Cheng was the first to take care of his daughter-in-law.

Between friends, get along with each other casually.

He was dissatisfied with Wei Cheng, how could he not have his share.

After Wei Cheng served his daughter-in-law, he made one for himself. Yun Chengfeng just smiled, thinking that Wei Cheng was for him. Who knew that Wei Cheng put the small plate of moon cakes in front of him and ate it with a fork .

Yun Chengfeng was dumbfounded!

After thinking about it, he didn't offend Wei Cheng with such a discriminatory treatment. He got the salted eggs for the moon cakes, and he deserved credit even without hard work.

Wei Cheng said leisurely: "If you want to eat it, do it yourself."

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

Zhou Yuan ate the lotus seed moon cake: "Husband, this lotus seed moon cake is delicious, and it comes with With salted egg yolk, the fragrance of lotus seed paste and the salty fragrance of egg yolk, the taste is not only not weird, but also delicious."

His family used to buy moon cakes sold in the market, which were flat and round, with the taste of red bean, and the outside was meringue, which is Red Bean Shortbread.

The moon cakes in front of them are round and flower-shaped, and the characters of blessing are printed on them.

There are six flavors, egg yolk lotus paste, egg yolk rose bean paste, winter paste, barbecued pork with five kernels, walnut sesame seeds, osmanthus lotus root.

The mooncakes are all burnt yellow on the outside, but the osmanthus lotus root is white.

The moon cakes are the best moon cakes he has ever eaten, no wonder husband has to make salted egg yolks.

Wei Cheng said softly: "This is the flavor of osmanthus lotus root. You like osmanthus, I specially arranged to make it, you can try it." He took a piece of his wooden fork and put it on his wife's plate.

Zhou Yuan took a sip, and his eyes lit up: "It's very fragrant sweet-scented osmanthus, even more fragrant than sweet-scented osmanthus cake."

Wei Cheng: "Do you like it?"

Zhou Yuan smiled sweetly: "Yes, thank you husband!"

Wei Cheng said softly: "If you like it, eat more! Try other flavors, it's delicious too."

"Okay!"

Yun Cheng Feng: "......"

If there is no one on both sides of the husband to eat, he has to do it himself, sandwiching a piece of each. As soon as the moon cake entered, Yun Chengfeng felt that this was the best moon cake he had ever eaten.

This time Wei Cheng finally looked directly at Yun Chengfeng, and said slowly, "In the past two days at the grocery store, Yuan Yuan's aunt and aunt came to visit one after another, disturbing my daughter-in-law."

Yun Chengfeng ate a piece of Char Siu Wu Ren moon cake , rolled his eyes, and thought to himself: what is the matter with me when your husband's aunt and aunt came to visit me, what should I say!

Wei Cheng continued to say slowly: "The aunt and the aunt both have a daughter. These two cousins ​​really have the same goal. They want us to be the middleman."

Yun Chengfeng was about to eat a piece, and a hand Suddenly, this is really strange. The two

cousins ​​took a fancy to one person, and said casually, "Which son is so lucky to be seen by your husband and two cousins ​​at the same time." Man, if you have this affection, you will blow another affection, this is a good show to watch!

"Young Shaodong's family must be lucky." Wei Cheng grinned, "Congratulations to Shaodong Yun, my husband and two cousins ​​see it as you."

"Cough-cough-"

Yun Chengfeng went on and choked!

After drinking a large sip of tea, the moon cake that was choked in his throat was swallowed.

Dare to go around such a big curve is set for him to step on, to see his jokes!

Come on, he really has no luck!

No wonder it is treated differently today, it turned out to be the case! Find a place for his daughter-in-law!

Wei Cheng continued to joke: "Young master, which one do you want to choose, so I can give someone a letter."

Zhou Yuan snickered while covering his mouth.

Yun Chengfeng smiled but did not smile: "...Thank you, I have a fiancee!" The

husband and wife: "????"

The author has something to say:

Thank you at 2022-06-01 21:56 :11~2022-06-02 22:13:29 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution for me~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Aqiu 1;

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 piece of charcoal;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of wild apple and Gusu Tianzixiao; 5 bottles of no; 2 bottles of 33946770; 1 bottle of 59984704, green beans !