Chapter 74

Ren Yuanwai took Ren Dashao to Baizhen Building the next day.

Renwai took out the VIP card and handed it to the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper was stunned when he saw that he was familiar with the code and held the card in his hand!

Isn't this the VIP card that Master Lei gave to Master Ren?

This VIP card is not an ordinary VIP card, the code is shorter than that of the ordinary VIP card, it is also a special VIP card, and the authority is higher than that of the ordinary VIP card.

But it is also limited to the person registered with the VIP card.

From the outside, the shopkeeper looked solemn, and his heart was stunned. Could it be that the VIP card was a fake, "Treasurer, is there a problem with this card?"

Young Master Ren was equally nervous.

The shopkeeper asked: "This staff member, take the liberty to ask, what is your relationship with the young master Ren Nianluo?" The staff member quickly said: "I am Ren

Nianluo's father."

, what kind of goods do you need to buy when you visit Baizhenlou?"

Ren Yuanwai and Ren Dashao confirmed that the card was really a Baizhenlou VIP card, and they were overjoyed. They asked the shopkeeper if they could buy the goods they wanted to buy. Answer politely.

Some of the products ordered outside the staff have to ask the staff to go to the workshop to pick them up, welcome people into the private room, and make tea to wait for them.

Wei Lei came at this time, and the shopkeeper was busy reporting to him, "Master Ren's father and brother came to Baizhen Building to buy commercial goods. The people are in the private room. Do you want to go?"

Wei Lei was stunned for a moment and said, "No, Bring some refreshments to the private room." Then he went to the private room where he usually went.

The shopkeeper looked at the people, why did he have an unenthusiastic attitude, every time Master Ren came, Master Lei personally entertained him and gave him the privileges. Could it be that he was wrong, didn't Master Lei like him?

Wei Lei sat in the private room and asked the maid who was in charge of pouring the tea, that is, a servant of the Wei family, to inquire about the products that the family members purchased, and to get the commodity receipts, he asked the maid to retire.

He didn't have to come to Baizhen Building. He only thought about whether people would come to buy milk candy. He didn't expect that he would come to Baizhen Building with Niange's VIP card to buy goods.

For Ren Renwai, he will not be too enthusiastic. He was chatting with Nian Geer and heard about his situation in the Ren family. He has a normal relationship with Ren Renwai. lowest status.

If he is too enthusiastic, he will not bring trouble to Brother Nian.

After the appointment, it seems that people will not come today.

Wei Lei came and asked about the store situation. When he was about to leave, he happened to meet Ren Yuanwai and Ren Dashao in the lobby. Their goods were packed and they were checking out.

Wei Lei glanced at it and moved away, leaving the Baizhen Building without saying anything.

When the shopkeeper saw that Lei Ye didn't say anything, he originally thought about whether to give a discount, but when he saw Lei Ye's attitude, he didn't give a discount immediately. Seeing Wei Lei outside Ren, he was tall and calm, and asked the shopkeeper

, "Who is that man who just went out? " Member Wai and Ren Dashao were stunned for a while, isn't the manager a middle-aged man? Ren said, "Is it the steward who gave my brother the VIP card?"

"Ah!" The shopkeeper finally recovered, as if he had said something wrong, and revealed it casually, but the shopkeeper said directly, "Yes, Master Ren's VIP card was given by the steward."

Ren also wanted to inquire about Wei Lei's affairs, but the shopkeeper said nothing. With a sloppy eye, I only say that I am not clear, how can I say more about this.

The shopkeeper settled the account and said, "Young Master Ren's VIP card is a personal VIP card. If someone else uses it, there are still restrictions on the purchase of commercial goods in Baizhen Building. This VIP card has to be purchased by Young Master Ren in person. ."

Ren Wai thought that he could only order two boxes of isinglass, and asked: "If my brother comes in person, how many copies of isinglass can I order?" The

shopkeeper immediately replied: "You can buy five or six copies!" He replied in his heart. , How many copies can be bought is not a word of Lei Ye.

Ren Yuanwai and Ren Dashao were surprised, Ren Yuanwai frowned and thought for a while, and asked, "Can the VIP card be re-registered as an individual?"

This can't be done with Nian Geer every time he comes to buy it. The card is registered in his own name, the VIP card is not his, he can also lend it to the business partner for use, or he will be more embarrassed.

Do you really dare to think that this person's VIP card is specific, how can he change it casually, does this employee take his brother's VIP card as his own? The shopkeeper thought about it, but replied respectfully and politely: "I'm sorry, Ren Renwai, personal VIP cards cannot be changed."

Ren Renwai took the VIP card back and sent the purchased goods home. Ren's family knew that Ren Nianluo gave him The VIP card is real.

Ren Yuan praised the mother and son of San Yiniang in front of them, and promised that if the business was negotiated, the mother and son would increase their two-month silver to second only to Mrs. Ren. Mrs. Ren agreed generously and gave a lot to San Yiniang's yard. thing.

Si Yiniang looked at her charming face and forced a smile. She also thought that she could blow the pillow wind and get the VIP card of Baizhen Building and put it in her hand, but only by saying that she would help the master to store it, the master would definitely agree.

Her master has been doing business abroad all the year round. If the VIP is in her hands, she can lend it to her daughter, and she is afraid that the Zeng family will not take a look at it, and if the wife wants to use it, she will have to look at her face.

The next second, Ren Yuanwai returned the VIP card to Ren Nianluo.

Mrs. Ren and the people present were stunned, except for the fact that Mr. Ren knew.

Mrs. Ren: "Here, sir, the VIP card of Baizhen Building is so valuable, can you not accept it? How can you give it back to Brother Nian?" She was still greedy, everyone has selfishness, if she has a VIP card of Baizhen Building in her hand Card, is still not envied by the ladies of the wealthy merchants, maybe one by one will come to the door begging for a loan.

It was Mr. Ren who explained to Mrs. Ren that the VIP card was registered. Except for Ren Nianluo, the number of goods that could be booked with that VIP card was small and had to be used by himself.

Si Yiniang has to break the handkerchief in her hand. If she has a registration, if she gets it secretly, it is not useless.

After Mrs. Ren heard this, she resumed her kind smile, thinking that it would not be in her interest to take San Yiniang and Nian Ge'er out.

Ren Nianluo looked at the VIP card in his hand, and he was not at ease with other people's reactions. He didn't expect the VIP card to be returned to his father.

—Wei

Lei has been going to Baizhen Building recently. He is busy with workshops.

When things got busy for a while, Wei Cheng said to his daughter-in-law, "Yuanyuan, go to Xianmanju for lunch at noon. After lunch, we go to Baizhen Building. I have been busy with workshops recently, and I haven't been to Baizhen Building. I have free time in the afternoon. , let's go to Baizhen Building."

"Okay!" Zhou Yuan didn't know that when his husband said that he was going to Baizhen Building, he was actually going to find out about Wei Lei.

Thinking about it, since I went there a few years ago, I haven't been there. It's time to go to Baizhen Building.

Wei Cheng could actually ask Wei Hu to inquire about the news, but Wei Hu's mouth was unreliable.

Wei Hu has no problem with his master going to Baizhen Building. He has always been worried that his master will drag him on a blind date. As long as he doesn't go on a blind date, he will be full of interest wherever he goes.

In fact, he thought too much, it was just a joke, Wei Hu really took it seriously, he was nervous from time to time, and everyone laughed secretly without breaking it.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan had lunch at Xianmanju, and sat leisurely for a while before driving the carriage to Baizhenlou.

Baizhen Building private room.

Wei Lei went anyway, but Ren Nianluo took back the VIP card from his father. In order to thank Wei Lei, he ran to Baizhen Building after lunch.

The two were sitting in the elegant room. Ren Nianluo was more willing to return the valuable VIP card to Wei Lei, but he had to thank Wei Lei, he couldn't give the valuable VIP card to Wei Lei.

Wei Lei laughed and said, "Brother Nian, you have already thanked you several times. If you continue to thank me, I will return the ceremony."

"Ah!" Ren Nianluo's eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly, obviously listening to Wei Lei. Lei said he wanted to return the gift, but he didn't respond.

What kind of gift? ! It was he who was thanking him, how could he return the gift!

Wei Lei looked at his originally big eyes, which would be bigger, and his fair face was cute and cute, and said with a smile: "You have thanked me several times for sending you the VIP card. I accept the thanks, and you can continue to thank me. It's not that I want to thank you back, otherwise how can I accept your thank you."

Ren Nianluo was very embarrassed to smile, with a shy smile, with the cleanness and simplicity of a teenager, Wei Lei couldn't help but miss a beat, and he stared straight at it. Looking at Ren Nianluo, it seemed that he didn't even notice it.

Ren Nianluo's heart thumped when he saw him.

Outside.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan came to Baizhen Building, followed by Wei Hu.

The shopkeeper and the clerk saw the boss coming, and were about to greet him respectfully. When Wei Cheng saw there were guests in the store, he signaled them not to, and let them busy entertaining the guests.

The shopkeeper still asked the staff to entertain the guests, and he hurriedly followed behind him to serve, "Master, you are here, Master Lei is in the private room, but he is with a brother."

Brother? !

Wei Cheng showed such a smile as expected, Zhou Yuan was stunned when he heard the words, looked at his husband's unsurprising smile, and then guessed the intention of coming to Baizhen Tower.

Not to visit the store, but to investigate news.

Master Lei and a brother are alone together, are they on a blind date? ! Wei Hu's eyes lit up, and he was about to get to the private room. He was about to shout when Wei Cheng glanced at him, and Wei Hu immediately became serious. After following the master for so long, he would be observant. How could he not understand? Hu Neng became serious and solemn in an instant, just like a guard should have.

His ability to change his face can be changed at will, and the shopkeeper looks amazed. This tiger lord has just lost his head. He will have a serious face and look very intimidating. If he is not familiar with it, he will look scared.

Wei Cheng motioned for the shopkeeper to knock on the door, and the shopkeeper hurriedly knocked on the door. Wei Lei heard the shopkeeper's voice, and thought there was something wrong, so he let him in. As soon as the door was opened, he saw Wei Cheng and the others, and they were smiling. looked at him jokingly.

Wei Lei's expression froze—

Ren Nianluo didn't know the people at the door, so he was very curious, and he felt embarrassed when so many people looked at him.

Who are they? There are three people at the door, a tall and handsome man in black clothes, and his brother beside him is as handsome as bamboo. He is a step behind with a strong physique and a face that looks very difficult to mess with.

Wei Cheng let the shopkeeper go down, and then entered the private room. After letting his daughter-in-law take a seat, he sat next to her, and did not let Wei Hu pester him, so as not to frighten the stranger, and then smiled: "Leizi, I won't introduce you. Just a moment."

Wei Lei sighed inwardly, looking at Chengzi's posture, he could not escape the interrogation today, "He is Ren Nianluo, Nian Geer, whom I met in Lantern Street during the Mid-Autumn Festival." He didn't explain too much, he knew A few people in the city understand. Wei Lei said to the nervous

Ren Nianluo, "This is my good brother Wei Cheng. The brother next to him is Zhou Yuan and his husband."

"Hello, how are you?"

Zhou Yuan, who was beside him, spoke to him, "Can I call you Nian Ge'er? You? You can call me Yuan Ge'er. If you don't mind, you can go to the outer city to chat with me in the future. If you don't know the way, let me Wei Lei will take you there."

"You can call." Ren Nianluo blushed slightly and said, "Thank you Brother Yuan for the invitation, I..." He quietly glanced at Wei Lei, "Well, if you have time, I will go to the outer city to chat with you."

"Then it's settled." Zhou Yuan said, "I have two friends in the outer city, one is a girl and the other is a brother, they must be happy to meet another friend. "

As he chatted with Zhou Yuan, Ren Nianluo gradually relaxed.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei sipped their tea at will, watching them chat happily with smiles in their eyes.

Wei Cheng's eyes were of course on his husband, Wei Lei's eyes fell on Ren Nianluo involuntarily, Wei Cheng looked sideways and gave Wei Lei a playful look, Wei Lei looked away unnaturally.

Wei Hu sat down and ate pastries. He was alone and seemed to have nothing to do with him.

Ren Nianluo has a lively personality. He has few friends and can chat with Zhou Yuan. Ren Nianluo told Zhou Yuan about the interesting things he encountered in the inner city. Zhou Yuan listened to it very interesting. The merchant's family gets along like that, and they all have one face in front and one face behind.

"...The lady obviously hates the other lady, and she has to entertain people against her will. The lady's expression is so funny, I've been staring at the old lady, if it wasn't for my second sister pulling me Go away, it's the first time I've seen it, it's even more exciting than watching a play. I rarely go to the banquets of those merchants' homes, and I've been there a few times and find it boring. Those ladies and brothers are talking about which jewelry Okay, which one has new clothes, I can't mix it in, it's boring to sit on the side."

Ren Nianluo asked, "Where is your home in the outer city? I even sneaked out of the outer city to play, there are many outer cities. The snack stall, I have always wanted to go, my aunt won't let me go, it's not safe."

Speaking of the word aunt, Ren Nianluo quietly noticed whether Zhou Yuan's expression had changed, and would he mind if he was a concubine? Seeing that Zhou Yuan was still listening carefully and his eyes did not change, he felt relieved.

Zhou Yuan said: "My home is in the suburbs, we can have an appointment next time to have a snack together. I haven't been there for a long time."

Wei Cheng next to him pondered, he should take his daughter-in-law to the snack street occasionally. The daughter-in-law likes it, he How can you not satisfy him.

"That's it!"

Ren Nianluo was very happy to meet another friend. After chatting for a while, Ren Nianluo had to go back. Zhou Yuan and Ren Nianluo were both lively and simple, and they hit it off.

Ren Nianluo wanted to go back, Zhou Yuan sent people to the door of the store, and asked the shopkeeper to prepare gifts for Ren Nianluo, including fish gelatin, dried seafood, candy preserved fruit and flower and fruit tea.

There are still a lot of things, how could Ren Nianluo hold it, he was dumbfounded.

Zhou Yuan gave it to him in the name of a friend. Since it is a friend, if he does not accept it, he will not be regarded as a friend. Ren Nianluo can only accept it.

After taking the things, Ren Nianluo couldn't take them back by himself.

"There is a carriage at the back, Wei Hu, go and bring it here." Wei Cheng arranged for Wei Hu to pick up the carriage, Wei Cheng said to Wei Lei, "Lei Zi still doesn't help to put his brother's things on the carriage, since it is Lei who thinks his brother is Lei. Zi's ​​friend, let Lei Zi send him back."

Wei Lei moved things silently, and the manager and the clerk were very oblivious to help. After he finished moving things, he stood directly beside Ren Nianluo, with obvious meaning.

Ren Nianluo's face flushed.

On the carriage, Ren Nianluo had the opportunity to ask, "Who are Brother Yuan and his husband? Brother Yuan asked the shopkeeper to fetch things, and the shopkeeper would do it right away?"

Wei Lei smiled and deliberately slowed down. Said: "Chengzi and Yuange'er...they are the bosses of Baizhen Building!"

Ren Nianluo's eyes were wide and his mouth was open!

Wei Lei's smile deepened.

When Ren Nianluo came home, he was carrying large and small bags, all of which were from Baizhenlou.

Mrs. Ren and San Yiniang were drinking afternoon tea in the flower hall. The two got along better. By the way, they discussed finding a better family for Ren Nianluo.

The two were stunned when they saw what Ren Nianluo brought back.

Brother, went out for a trip, did you send it? !

San Yiniang thought the things were given by the steward of Baizhen Building.

Mrs. Ren allowed the staff to mention the steward of Baizhen Building, and she also asked someone to inquire about the background of the steward. If it is suitable, both parties are interested, or let the two get married.

The steward's family background had not yet been inquired, and he saw this battle, and he didn't think that the steward was interested in his brother.

It's just, interesting, but with a good tutor, you shouldn't take so many things from others.

San Yiniang's eyes rebuked: "Nian'er, how can you take so many things from others."

Ren Nianluo looked at the expressions of his mother and Yiniang, obviously they had misunderstood and hurriedly explained.

"It's not what my mother and aunt thought, the things were not given by Wei Lei, but by Brother

Yuan." Who is Brother Yuan? !

It turned out that the steward was named Wei Lei.

"Brother Yuan is the proprietress of Baizhen Building!"

"!!!!"

"!!!!"

Mrs. Ren and San Yiniang were shocked!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-18 12:16:18~2022-06-18 23:54:16~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 40 bottles of heartless; 20 bottles of Gu Nianzhi and Shuyi; 12 bottles of Tubing; 6 bottles of Lingling;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!