Chapter 73

Ren Nianluo was lying on the stone table in the yard, his thoughts drifted out.

He got a lot of New Year's money during the New Year. There were more than a dozen taels. From time to time, he would go to Baizhenlou to buy candy. Baizhenlou candies are limited to purchase.

When he went to buy toffee, the shopkeeper recognized him and heard that he wanted to buy toffee. sell it to him.

He went to several times, and he could buy toffee, and.... three times, he met the man named Lei Ye. It turned out that his name was Wei Lei.

I heard that Baizhen Building is the property of his good brother Wei Cheng, so he has the opportunity to be a steward in Baizhen Building, with dozens of taels of silver every month, not much, he still has hundreds of taels every month Dividends...

They chatted twice, Wei Lei invited him to drink flower and fruit tea, ate egg yolk cake, ate preserved fruit, ate toast with jam, ate stew pot... No need The money, the milk candy is only half the money, and he can make more trips to the Baizhen Building to buy the milk candy.

Ren Nianluo blushed without knowing it.

Apart from his aunt, this is the first time someone has treated him so well!

San Yiniang looked at her brother lying on the stone table. These days, her brother often ran out, and she didn't stop him when he went out to buy milk candy. This is what his brother likes.

"Nian'er, aren't you going out today?"

San Yiniang saw her brother's cheeks were flushed, and a smile appeared in her eyes. Her own brother's cheeks were flushed, indicating that she was in a good mood. It seemed that her brother was in a good mood. I really didn't take it to heart.

San Yiniang didn't know that her brother blushed because he was thinking about things.

"mother......"

When Ren Nianluo saw San Yiniang sit down, he called San Yiniang so softhearted, her brother would call her mother involuntarily if he was coquettish or had something unhappy.

As a rule on weekdays, I can only call her auntie.

When she was a child, her brother loved to call her mother. She was very satisfied, but she couldn't break the rules of the house. She could only stop it.

San Yiniang asked softly, "What do you want to say to my mother?" San Yiniang was gentle and calm.

"Mother, I want to ask..." Ren Nianluo said, he didn't know how to ask, as if it was wrong to ask, they just got along like friends, what to ask? Ren Nianluo didn't know what to ask, so he changed the subject, "Mother, was the egg yolk cake delicious when I brought it back to you last time? If you like it, I'll buy it tomorrow." My

brother bought two egg yolk cakes, no Buy a box. Baizhen Building has prepared pastries for reception of distinguished guests. If he wants to buy one in the future, he can buy it. This is Wei Lei's account and in charge.

"Mother has been out of business for a long time. I'll go to buy it with you." San Yiniang really likes the cakes that my brother buys. She has a lot of silver taels in her hand. Those are dowries for her brother, which is rare to come across. San Yiniang is not exempt from the custom of eating what she likes.

"Well, let's go together." Ren Nianluo responded happily.

The third Yiniang did not forget the purpose of coming to her brother, and said, "Nian'er, the Zeng family's marriage was taken away by the fourth Yiniang, and the master agreed. Originally, the wife looked for the marriage for you. You, I'll find some good families for you, and my aunt has heard that some families are not as good as Zeng's family, but their characters are good, and the two parties will come to see you at home in a few days."

Ren Nianluo was completely stunned. , his mother and mother want to arrange a marriage for him, he would agree before, but now he is very repulsive.

San Yiniang said again: "Your father will go back to the mansion in the afternoon and have a family banquet in the evening. Don't run around." "Okay, I, I know my mother." Ren Nianluo

was in no mood, and replied, three After the aunt left, he was stunned again.

what happened to him? !

Ren Nianluo, who couldn't figure it out, sat for an afternoon until San Yiniang asked his maid to inform him to go to the main hall for dinner.

The Ren family ate at two tables, one for the elders and one for the juniors, and the fifth girl who married into the Zeng family also returned to her parents' home, as if to inquire about the news.

Ren's face was sallow outside, and the eldest young master of the Ren family, who followed his father out to do business, had a look of embarrassment.

The fifth girl who married the Zeng family, the fourth concubine's daughter frowned and bit her lip. Seeing the expressions of his father and eldest brother, the business was definitely not settled. The Zeng family asked her to come over to inquire about the news. Just choose to cooperate with other merchants.

She just married into the Zeng family, so what status does she have in the Zeng family.

Si Yiniang is also worried about her daughter's status. She gave birth to a son, but she is still young. In the Ren family, the two direct sons born by the wife can be independent and outstanding. She has to stabilize her daughter's status in the Zeng family, and only when her son grows up support.

Si Yiniang was favored, and she couldn't be more favored than Mrs. Ren.

Mrs. Ren asked, "Master, what problems did you encounter when you went out this time?"

Ren Yuanwai and his eldest son went out to discuss business after the Chinese New Year.

Ren put down his chopsticks and couldn't eat it: "With the largest partner of the Ren family, this year's cooperation between the two should be impossible."

Hearing this, Mrs. Ren showed a worried look: "Well, it was not a good idea to give New Year's gifts a year ago. Why do you regret this New Year's Day, sir, is there any dissatisfaction with the other party?"

The business of the Ren family is scattered. , I don't make much money from scattered ones. The only business that makes a lot of money is the cooperation with the wealthy businessman in Fucheng. If the cooperation fails this year, the Ren family's income will be reduced.

The cooperation was blocked this time, and there may be no cooperation every year after that.

When it comes to this employee's face, his face is even more ugly. It was originally a sure-fire business, but Cheng Yaojin suddenly appeared to grab

the business. Now that he is wealthy, he will still listen to the words of the wealthy businessman's wife, not to mention the trivial matter of changing partners.

Ren Renwai still found out the ins and outs of the matter. The other party did not know how to order a batch of New Year's gifts from Baizhen Building. He went to Fucheng to find out.

Baizhenlou's commercial goods are really hard to find in the imperial city. The fish gelatin, lamps, handmade soaps brought back from the imperial city by the wealthy businessmen are spread among the upper-class families in Fucheng. Using.

At first, he thought it was Imperial City merchandise. Later, he found out that Imperial City merchandise and Baizhen Building were the same, so he hurried back with his eldest son to see if he could buy Baizhen Building merchandise. When he arrives, even if there is a supply of commercial goods, it will be a month or two late. After a month or two, his business will turn yellow.

Mrs. Ren said: "Although Baizhenlou's products are limited, you can still buy some. Is this not enough?"

"If you buy one box of two boxes, how can you give it away? This is a gift for cooperative businessmen, and it will cost ten There are eight boxes in the box, and there are several more. If you can buy isinglass, high-quality aromatherapy and handmade soap, and the most difficult to buy toffee, then the children of rich merchants like toffee the most. I also inquired, and The people I grab for business can't buy isinglass and toffee." Ren Wai asked, "Madam, you know a lot of wealthy back-house wives, can anyone have a VIP card?"

Mrs. Ren looked puzzled: "What VIP card?"

Ren explained: "VIP card is limited. With that golden VIP card, you can get priority to order goods in Baizhen Building.

" Priority reservation of goods, and several famous families in Nanshan County have the privilege to order goods in priority.

The famous family is not like him, a businessman in the inner city can get connected with the famous family, why does he need to cooperate with the wealthy businessman in Fucheng.

Seeing the master's expectations, Mrs. Ren still told the truth: "...It should be no." During the Chinese New Year gathering for tea, the ladies complained that they could not buy the goods from Baizhenlou, and they lost a lot of face. .

Master Ren didn't have much expectations at first, but now he didn't know what to do, and went to Baizhen Building to order goods.

Si Yiniang and her daughter secretly exchanged glances with anxious eyes, worried about the reaction of the Zeng family when they found out.

Everyone else stopped their chopsticks and didn't dare to say a word.

Ren Nianluo stopped his chopsticks when he saw it. His beautiful eyes were full of eyes. He had a gold card of Baizhenlou, whether it would be the same as the VIP card his father said, he hesitated, wanting to say but afraid not.

His eyes sneaked around, his father didn't eat and drink less for him and San Yiniang, his mother was fair and strict, and his eldest brother treated his younger siblings like a bowl of water. He didn't want the family business to be hit.

Ren Nianluo thought about it for a while, but chose to say that he didn't dare to tell his father, so he said to the elder brother at the same table, "Brother, I have a golden card of Baizhen Building in my hand, I don't know if it is the VIP card that my father asked for. "

Nian brother, do you really have the Baizhenlou VIP card?!"

The voice of the young master of the Ren family, no, everyone heard it.

Ren Nianluo: "..." Big brother, you can't keep your voice low, you're not sure if it's true or not, so you shouted out in surprise, if not, wouldn't you be scolded!

Ren Yuan asked anxiously: "What's the matter? Who do you think has a VIP card? Is it true?"

Master Ren pointed at Ren Nianluo: "Brother Nian has a VIP card for Baizhen Building."

"..." Ren Nianluo looked over at everyone and shrank his neck: I didn't say that.

Mrs. Ren frowned and said in a serious tone, "Brother Nian, tell your mother that you really have a VIP card for Baizhen Building? This is very important, you can't talk nonsense!"

Mrs. Ren's expression became serious, and Ren Nianluo became timid. If he knew that he shouldn't say it now, if he wants to say it, he will go to the elder brother in private and say that he will not face everyone's eyes. He is also afraid that this gold card is not a VIP card. If not, his aunt might be blamed by his mother, and he will also You will be fined for thinking behind closed doors.

"I, I..."

"Master, Madam, Nian'er must be talking nonsense. He is such a young brother, how can he have the VIP card of Baizhen Building, perhaps the eldest young master has misheard." My aunt looked at her brother shrinking his neck, worried about being punished, and hurriedly settled the situation.

Si Yiniang's sarcasm followed, her voice coquettish: "Master, Madam does not have the VIP card of Baizhen Building, Nianluo is just a shy brother, it is possible that he has a VIP card over his wife, it must be that Brother Nian is eager to show a lie. That's right. San Yiniang is also true. She doesn't even know how to discipline a brother. After this person tells a lie, he will make up a series of lies. After marrying someone and lying in front of his in-laws, he will not lose us as the lintel of the family. Discipline is the only way."

There are traps inside and outside the words, if Ren Nianluo can get the VIP card, it will be a slap in the face of Mrs. Ren, as Mrs. Ren's wife, she is not as good as a concubine, if Ren Nianluo takes If you don't show the VIP card, it is clear that someone is lying. If he lies, Ren Nianluo will become a poor character, and he will inevitably be punished and disciplined.

Si Yiniang is very bright and beautiful. She and San Yiniang joined Renfu a year before and after each other. She is bright and charming and won the favor of non-members. Mrs. Ren does not want employees to favor this fox-like Si Yiniang, and she must be biased towards San Yiniang. San Yiniang is gentle and caring, and both members are pampered. With Mrs. Ren's various arrangements, both San Yiniang and Siniang are favored.

Because of this, Si Yiniang didn't like San Yiniang. She entered the house at the latest, and she had to respect and call her sister in front of people she didn't like. She even disliked San Yiniang. Later, one gave birth to a brother and the other gave birth to a daughter. The daughter born is even more loved by the members and outsiders. After that, Si Yiniang gave birth to a son. The young master of Ren's house, Si Yiniang can surpass the second Yiniang and still become the second mistress of Ren's house.

At the beginning, Ren Nianluo's marriage was because she fell in love with the young master of the Zeng family, but this was the marriage that Mrs. Ren had set for Ren Nianluo, so she tried every means to grab the marriage and marry her daughter.

Si Yiniang didn't like the mother and son of San Yiniang, she would not let go of any time she could attack each other.

As long as the mother and child of San Yiniang are not doing well, she will feel at ease.

"Master, Madam,

Nian'er is not..." San Yiniang's eyes were full of anxiety, wanting to intercede for her brother, but the staff member interrupted her, and asked her brother with a serious look: "Brother Nian Son, your elder brother said that you have a VIP card for Baizhen Building, is it true?"

Ren Nianluo: "I..."

San Yiniang: "Master..."

"San Yiniang, you live here. Mouth, it's unruly for the master to ask questions." Mrs. Ren reprimanded after seeing Ren's impatient look.

Mrs. Ren glanced at San Yiniang and gave her a look of reassurance. Only then did San Yiniang stabilize her mind and stop asking questions.

Compared with Si Yiniang's calculations, Mrs. Ren's expression is still the same as usual. She is the wife of Ren's house. How can she not understand Si Yiniang as a person. There is ridicule in Mrs. Ren's eyes. The card, the mother and son of the third concubine are those who have contributed to the Ren family, but she is happy to see it succeed, and can take this opportunity to suppress the fourth concubine. Auntie is comfortable.

San Yiniang only has one brother to rely on, and when the brother gets married, the Ren family is the two mothers and sons to rely on, and they will not interfere with her in any way.

Si Yiniang was favored by the master, and if her son became a talent, he might try to win her benefits in the future.

Mrs. Ren has no means, how can she be the head mistress of the Ren family.

Under the gaze of everyone in the Ren family, Ren Nianluo bravely took out a golden card from his purse. The golden card was engraved with the three words Baizhenlou. There was a line of code in the lower right corner of the card. The code was registered. The registration information can be found according to the code to determine the identity. Ren Yuanwai and Dashao

Ren had seen the VIP card. This was the card shown to him by the shopkeeper of Baizhen Building. Ren Yuanwai excitedly said, "Yes, this is the VIP card of Baizhen Building!"

The card is handed to the staff member outside.

Ren Yuanwai and Ren Dashao looked happy.

Others: "......"

Whoops! Ren Nianluo really has a Baizhenlou VIP card! ! ! !

It's just, how could he have a VIP card of Baizhenlou? ! ! ! !

Si Yiniang's mother and daughter's expressions were split, and she quietly looked at the expressionless Mrs. Ren, thinking of something, her expression was no longer worried, it would be good for them to be able to respond to Mrs. Ren.

They responded that Mrs. Ren didn't pay attention. She deliberately showed a blank face to the mother and daughter of the fourth Yiniang, making them mistakenly think that she would be dissatisfied with the mother and son of the third Yiniang, and she would definitely trouble the mother and son of the third Yiniang in the future.

snort! You are destined to be disappointed!

Not only will she not oppress people, she will even improve San Yiniang's status in Renfu!

Mrs. Ren showed a kind smile: "Brother Nian, tell your mother, why do you have a VIP card in Baizhen Building? Could it be that you went to Baizhen Building to buy things when Baizhen Building opened?!" The

voice of Si Yiniang finding fault came again : "How did I hear that the

Baizhen Building opened and issued ten VIP cards, and you have to spend 100 taels before you can get them. I'm afraid I don't have that much money." In addition to eating and drinking in the house, I also have to spend every month outside, and there is a limited amount of silver left.

Ren Yuanwai listened to Si Yiniang's words, and what he said made sense, then where did his brother's VIP card come from, "Brother Nian, tell your father, how did you get the VIP card?"

Ren Yuanwai's family head looked dignified, Let Ren Nianluo have to say it, but he picked it up and said, "I, yes, it was given by a friend..."

Friend! ?

Si Yiniang sneered, "What kind of friend is so generous, I want to know them all!"

As soon as Si Yiniang said that, some people thought that Ren Nianluo was lying, and some people were curious about what kind of friends, and willing to give the precious Baizhenlou VIP card to a brother.

Ren Nianluo bit his lip, seeing that his aunt was anxious and couldn't speak for him. He didn't want his aunt to be wronged. Friends are friends. Since they all wanted to know, he didn't care, and said loudly: "Yes My friend gave it to him, he is the steward of Baizhen Building, if Si Yiniang doesn't believe you, just ask, why are you speculating about people."

Ren Nianluo looked at the staff, "Father, if the VIP card is useful to you, Brother Nian will give it to you."

Then he said: "I'm a little uncomfortable, father and mother, ladies and gentlemen, please forgive me, Brother Nian will retire first. It 's over!"

Ren Nianluo didn't care, he ran back to the yard and lay down on the stone table that he had been lying on at noon, knowing that he shouldn't have brought it up with good intentions, and was suspected of it.

I don't know if my aunt will be punished.

Only now did he know the value of the gold card. If he had known how valuable it was earlier, he wouldn't want it.

San Yiniang didn't go back to the yard after a long while. When her brother saw her, he did something wrong and stood there waiting to admit the punishment. San Yiniang didn't blame her brother, did she scold her for the sake of the family? Brother, this is unfair to her brother.

"Mother......"

"Okay, mother didn't blame you." San Yiniang said softly, "Master and Madam didn't punish you, and even raised the moon silver in our yard." San Yiniang smiled happily when she saw her brother. Kai, I still have to point it out, "Mother doesn't blame you, just don't be so reckless in the future. People who are about to get married are still so reckless after marriage. If you have good intentions, you have to do it according to the situation, you know?"

Ren Nianluo nodded obediently: "I know mother."

San Yiniang was satisfied with her brother's reflection, and then asked: "Come, tell mother, how did you know the steward of Baizhen Building, the steward should be forty years old, if you say yes Your friend, mother doesn't believe it."

Not to mention San Yiniang, everyone else thought it was impossible for Nian Ge'er to be friends with a middle-aged man.

The dark-minded Si Yiniang and the mother also guessed that Ren Nianluo was interested in middle-aged people.

"Mother, he's only in his twenties, not a middle-aged man in his forties." Ren Nianluo protested, "I ran out to watch the lantern festival during the Mid-Autumn Festival, and he knocked on my lantern, the gold card was his apology, and I too I don't know how valuable it is..."

Ren Nianluo explained the process and praised Wei Lei again. San Yiniang looked at her brother's expression and thought of the good mood of her brother for a few days, could it be... ..

San Yiniang remained calm, she was all from the past, how could she not see that her brother was interested in that person named Wei Lei.

He is a man in his twenties, but he is still in charge. His character is not bad. He doesn't know if he has a marriage partner or a sweetheart. He is the steward of Baizhen Building at such a young age. Although he is not the right match, he can also match her brother.

But her brother's marriage is dominated by the master and his wife. If you look down on it, you will feel that it is not suitable to be in charge...

The premise is that Wei Lei doesn't like her brother, otherwise nothing will happen!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-16 23:11:41~2022-06-18 12:16:18~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 33946770 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!