Chapter 40 Recipe for making sugar

During the construction of the factory, Aunt Yang and the others are in charge of the workers' lunch. Every day, one vegetarian dish and one meat and vegetable miscellaneous stew are added. Special sauces are added to the stir-fried dishes. They are served with multi-grain rice and coarse-grain steamed buns. full.

Every day, noon is the time when workers look forward to it the most, and they have the best meal at noon. They all want to keep doing it.

afternoon.

Yun Chengfeng's carriage arrived outside Wei Cheng's house, and Wei Cheng didn't know that Yun Chengfeng was coming.

Yun Chengfeng got off the carriage and looked at the dilapidated house in front of him. He turned his head and stared at Yan Yi, stunned: "Yan Yi, did you find the wrong door, this is Wei Cheng's home?"

Yan Yi: "This subordinate did not find the wrong door, this It 's Wei Cheng's house."

Yun Chengfeng: "...." Both the master and the

servant were full of disbelief. Wei Cheng actually lived in such a dilapidated house. If he didn't have silver taels, he would understand and sell it to Taifu Building. There are hundreds of taels of recipes. According to inquiries, Weicheng's stalls make more money every month than a restaurant.

Wei Cheng had silver taels in his hand, and he could build a big house with bricks and tiles, so they wouldn't be surprised that it was so shabby and dilapidated.

"Knock on the door."

Yan Yi led the order to knock on the door.

Wei Cheng bought a reclining chair. When the stall was closed in the afternoon, he closed his eyes and rested on the reclining chair in the yard. When he heard a knock on the door, who would come at this time?

As soon as the door opened, Wei Cheng's face was expressionless. He didn't see the person at the door wrong. Well, dazzling won't appear.

Welcome people in the door, close the door after entering, and isolate the eyes of outside visitors.

Wei Cheng's home is not in the suburbs where the houses are concentrated. His home is on the edge, and there are only a few scattered neighbors. Since his business started, there have always been people who want to set up a house or inquire about it.

The neighbors were unfamiliar with Wei Cheng and had never dealt with him before, and Wei Cheng's house would not be open. Those who wanted to inquire about Wei Cheng's family were not allowed to enter.

This time, there is another rich young master, and the three aunts and six wives gathered at the door of the neighbor's house all exploded. Whether this Wei Cheng is on board with some rich and important person, they all regret that Wei Cheng did not deal well with people when he moved.

The most regrettable is the family that is close to Wei Cheng's house, and the woman of that family has scolded Wei Cheng.

Wei Cheng looked at Yun Chengfeng and said unceremoniously: "Why are you here?"

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

Is this tone of disgust?

He was disliked by a countryman, and he was willing to condescend to this dilapidated place. Wei Cheng should not be grateful to Dade. The first time he was disliked by others, Yun Chengfeng forgot to react.

Zhou Yuan came out of the room and saw the handsome and noble Yun Chengfeng standing in his yard, dressed in silk and satin, brocade and jade belt, Zhou Yuan didn't know how to entertain the guests for a while.

This is the first time he has met such a noble person. Compared with the person he met at the banquet when he and his husband went to celebrate his grandfather's birthday last time, the person wearing gorgeous clothes on the birthday banquet is rich and heroic, but the person in front of him is noble. extraordinary.

Wei Cheng saw that his daughter-in-law was nervous and stepped forward to hold his hand. Zhou Yuan calmed down under the gentle gaze of his husband.

Cheng softly reassured: "Just go to the kitchen and bring out two bowls of water. You don't have to be cautious, I am there."

Wei Cheng also didn't think there was anything wrong with bringing two bowls of sugar water to entertain people.

Yun Chengfeng, who was cast down by Wei Cheng, didn't care either, he was disliked just now anyway. There was a set of tables in the yard, the chairs were wide, and there were cushions for the backrests. Yun Chengfeng sat down directly, and Yan Yi stood behind him.

After Zhou Yuan entered the kitchen, Wei Cheng turned around and saw that people sat down without him saying hello, and he sat opposite them.

Yun Chengfeng complained: "Wei Cheng, why is your house so dilapidated, I thought I was looking for the wrong place."

Wei Cheng replied: "Wherever my home is dilapidated, the houses of the country people are like this, you dislike it and return it!

" Although it's run down, his daughter-in-law doesn't have to go to the stall these days. He has the house cleaned and tidy, and he also picked a lot of wild flowers for seeds in the yard, which looks beautiful.

Yun Chengfeng was dissatisfied: "You just receive guests like this."

If he knew that Wei Cheng's house was so dilapidated, he wouldn't have felt bored in the restaurant and just walked around and called people to the restaurant directly.

Since Wei Cheng cooperated with Yun Chengfeng, he has clearly seen the essence of this young master.

Every day, I ask Yan Yi to go to his stall for breakfast, and every time I ask Yan Yi to remind him to put more fresh shrimp in the rice rolls. Yan Yi is really serious and old-fashioned.

When people are dissatisfied, Wei Cheng is not afraid that people will get angry.

Zhou Yuan came out with the sugar water, Wei Cheng took the bowl from his daughter-in-law's hand and helped him put the sugar water on the table. He was about to pull his daughter-in-law to sit next to him when he saw the color of the sugar water in the bowl, and immediately pursed his lips to avoid smiling directly. speak out.

Yun Chengfeng looked at the reddish-brown water in the bowl and was stunned: "What is this?"

Wei Cheng wouldn't let his husband treat him with yellow muddy water.

"Brown sugar water." Zhou Yuan replied. When he was soaking sugar water in the kitchen, he felt that brown sugar was more expensive than white sugar, so he directly soaked two bowls of brown sugar water and brought it out.

Wei Cheng couldn't help but burst out laughing.

His wife is so cute!

Yun Chengfeng was dumbfounded, Yan glanced at his nose and nose and looked at his heart, and was dumbfounded in his heart, as soon as he met the host, he served guests with brown sugar water.

No tea, use boiled water, or use sugar water, at least it won't be so strange.

Ordinary people would not find it strange to entertain others with brown sugar water, but to entertain the owner of Taifu Building with brown sugar water would be abrupt and funny.

Zhou Yuan watched their reaction, how could he not know that he did something wrong, and was about to go to the kitchen to refill the water, when Wei Cheng stopped him and dragged him.

Wei Cheng said to Yun Chengfeng, "Young Master, my family only uses sugar water to entertain guests. Drink water, so don't be polite to me."

If the smile on his mouth hadn't been restrained, Yun Chengfeng would have believed it.

This cup of brown sugar water Yun Chengfeng can't drink.

Wei Cheng didn't care whether anyone was drinking or not. He and his wife introduced Yun Chengfeng, and Zhou Yuan realized that the handsome young master in front of him was the young owner of Taifu Building, and the one who cooperated with his family was the backstage of his family.

Wei Cheng would never hide this from his daughter-in-law, and even taught him about interests and business matters. Zhou Yuan also knew the importance of having a 'backstage'.

Yun Chengfeng only responded to Wei Cheng's actions, and he didn't show any contempt for his brother. This is the true demeanor of a great family.

Immediately after seeing Wei Cheng pulling his husband to sit beside him, his eyes softly whispering to his husband, Yun Chengfeng's eyes flashed a trace of surprise, and he quickly restrained himself.

Wei Cheng asked, "I don't know what advice the young master's family has come to visit."

"I'm here to ask you about buying wasteland."

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes and knew this was the case.

"It's for building workshops."

"You bought so much wasteland to build workshops? It's too much." Yun Chengfeng was surprised.

"Not much, the wasteland is going to build multiple workshops to form an industrial workshop area."

"Industrial workshop area?"

Yun Chengfeng heard this word for the first time.

Wei Cheng wanted to pull people together to cooperate, so he told the bright plan.

"The industrial workshop area is composed of multiple workshops. The processing workshops are combined into one area to form a concentrated work area called the industrial workshop area. There can also be shops around the industrial workshop area to display the products of the workshop and find suitable products for sale together.

" The wasteland is close to the official road of the county town, and it is the best place for merchants and travelers to sell goods made by their own workshops

. From the north and the south, after the transaction cooperation, there is a supply of goods from the north and the south. "

"With the supply of goods from the north and the south, and then slowly expand, maybe a shop area will be formed here in the future." "

Yun Chengfeng frowned and thought, and asked the key point: "How can you be sure that the merchants you are dealing with will cooperate with you?" "

Wei Cheng's eyes were full of confidence, and he said: "As long as I have enough goods to attract merchants, no merchant can refuse to cooperate with my workshop. "

Yun Chengfeng felt that Wei Cheng's remarks were too exaggerated. The most important commodities in the whole world are in the hands of powerful and aristocratic families. What kind of goods does Wei Cheng use to attract business, trade and cooperate? Consider whether to continue working with people.

He wants to break the contract, and the loss of money is just a drop in the bucket.

Wei Cheng said slowly: "I dare to say that with full confidence. The products I provide are definitely rare in the market. As for where the products come from, after the workshop opens, the owner will know at a glance."

Yun Chengfeng looked at Wei Cheng, he felt that as long as he talked about business, the people in front of him became calm regardless of the internal and external momentum, and the calculations in his eyes were even more strategized.

That calm aura and sharp eyes have been seen on his eldest brother. The difference is that his eldest brother has more status there, showing an aura of ambition and an inherently cruel aura.

If it is as Wei Cheng said, he is really looking forward to it. Maybe he will buy a large area of ​​wasteland to build his industrial area and shops. As Wei Cheng said, this place will definitely be another achievement in the future, provided that there are enough Interests attract businessmen to cooperate—

Yun Chengfeng thought about it, picked up the bowl to drink water, and he froze when the brown sugar water entered...

Yan Yi, who couldn't stop it: "..."

Wei Cheng laughed joke.

Wei Cheng would find it amusing. He felt that brown sugar was something that a woman's brother would drink. It would be fun to drink it with his wife at home. If he was allowed to drink it alone, he would be grateful.

I just don't know why Yun Chengfeng repelled the brown sugar water.

Yun Chengfeng thinks that brown sugar water is something for a woman who has a child to drink during confinement. He didn't think that it was his second sister who drank brown sugar water when she was confinement. He happened to visit one day, and the maid handed him a bowl of brown sugar water. After he drank it, his second sister joked that the brown sugar water was there. Ordinary people drink it for the female brother who is confinement.

Since then, he has seriously rejected the brown sugar water.

It's just that the brown sugar water he just drank seemed to have a sweet taste of sugar cane, and the greasy taste of the brown sugar water he drank before was all the sweet and greasy taste of red granulated sugar.

Wei Cheng smiled and joked: "Young master, my brown sugar tastes good. If you think it tastes good, I will send you a few kilograms when I leave. Don't think that brown sugar is a simple and simple thing. A rare thing."

Yun Chengfeng: "......"

Yun Chengfeng has a toothache: "Thank you, thank you, you don't need it—"

Wei Cheng was about to say a few more words with a pity expression on his face, Zhou Yuan looked at it. His husband was teasing people, and his little hand lightly tugged at the corner of his husband's clothes, telling him not to add fuel to the jealousy.

Wei Cheng smiled at his daughter-in-law and stopped making fun of people.

The intimacy between the two, Wei Cheng seemed to stop teasing him because of his husband's slight gesture, and it all fell into Yun Chengfeng's eyes.

Yun Chengfeng came today to ask people about buying wasteland. After asking clearly, there was no tea to serve, and there was a bowl of brown sugar water in front of him. Thinking of saying a few more words, he left early, and his eyes swept to the corner. Sugarcane, asked casually: "Is that sugarcane? Why does it look shriveled? Is this thing edible?"

In his memory, the sugarcane was black in appearance and saturated with water. The pile in front of him was brown and yellow, wood and hard, and he felt his teeth bite down. it hurts.

"It's wasteland sugar cane, and the sugar cane water is squeezed to make brown sugar." Wei Cheng gestured to the two bowls of brown sugar water on the table with his lower jaw, "The brown sugar water that you serve is made from the water squeezed from that pile of sugar cane to make brown sugar."

He There are so many sugar canes piled up at home to make a batch of brown sugar. The embroidered cousin of his daughter-in-law asked his uncle to bring a message and asked if there was any extra brown sugar. She had a good sister who gave birth to a baby last month. I didn't sit well and wanted his family to help me buy a few pounds. There is still a large piece of sugar cane in the wasteland, so I promise to take it down and sell it to her by making it myself.

Wei Cheng knew that the source of sugar production should be in the hands of the powerful. Yun Chengfeng was the son of the powerful and he did not run away. After building the workshop, he would also make brown sugar and sell it.

Yun Chengfeng and Yan Yi were so shocked that their jaws dropped.

"You can make candy—"

Wei Cheng glanced at Yun Chengfeng, was it necessary to be so shocked?

"I can do it."

As soon as Wei Cheng's voice fell, Yun Chengfeng immediately asked excitedly: "Is the formula for sale?"

Wei Cheng: "......"

Wei Cheng's eyes flashed, or there was something he I don't understand, the information in ancient times is not developed, and he is an ordinary countryman. He understands many things on the surface plus his own speculation.

Things like sugar and firewood, rice, oil and salt are daily necessities for people's livelihood, and they should be made by many businesses.

Sugarcane for making sugar does not require suitable land and manpower to grow like rice grains. A piece of sugarcane wasteland can grow, and it is almost also sugarcane.

The sugar in the market is expensive. It should not be a lack of raw materials for sugar production, but a problem involving labor, processes, and profits behind it. For businessmen to be profitable, the price of sugar in the market is expensive, and this is also the means of businessmen.

Just like another time and space, white sugar is cheaper, the same sugar, brown sugar is more than five times more expensive.

"Do you have the formula for making sugar?"

Yun Chengfeng looked at Wei Cheng's expression, knowing that the other party definitely didn't know the importance of having the formula for making sugar. Sugar and salt, rice grains are important foods.

Salt belongs to the imperial court, and the imperial court controls it. Rice grains are in the hands of rice merchants and official merchants, and the method of making sugar is in the hands of the two great families. The high price of sugar is also the reason behind the price control of the two great families.

Under the supervision of the imperial court, white sugar and red granulated sugar are supplies for people's livelihood, and the price will be controlled. In order to increase profits, those people set up various grades of white sugar and brown granulated sugar, and the selling prices are different.

Under deliberate control, the quantity of brown sugar is even smaller and the price is higher.

The whole world, that profit can be imagined.

The two great families rely on the sugar formula to save much of their wealth, and there are backers behind them. Even if they investigate unannounced visits to find the sugar formula, the two great families are under strict control and cannot be detected at all.

Wei Cheng knew how important the sugar recipe was in his hand.

It even involves various forces, and one accident will lead to death.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-16 02:11:32~2022-05-17 15:31:40~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the grenade : 2 Aqiu;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Xiaoyu; 8 bottles of Aqiu; 1 bottle of Happy Little Woman;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!