Chapter 6 Maintenance

"That's right, a brother, he doesn't look like a brother in height, and no one wants it, and he still wants to marry in the county town."

"Who would want to marry someone!" "Xiang'er, this is not necessarily the case. If you want to marry someone, a widow or

a lame person can definitely get married."

"It's still Qingqing, what you said makes sense."

Daoyin and Yang's strange words came, and the three girls who were facing Zhou Yuan and the others were three girls, with bright colored skirts and powdered faces. They had long and beautiful faces. With good intentions.

Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger were at the head, and the two in the middle were holding hands.

They are good-looking girls from Qinghe Village. They grew up being sought after by men in the village. The men who wanted to chase after them would try their best to give them to them, making them more vain and arrogant.

Whoever makes the parents look beautiful, the family members do not like to work very much, as long as they dress up beautifully, they have the heart, their daughters are beautiful, and they will definitely marry a wealthy portal in the future.

They would target Zhou Yuan, which is also the reason why they looked down on his brother. They were educated by small family members, compared him with him, and stepped down on him in front of them. Moreover, there are also good-looking brothers in the village, and there are also men in the village who are sought after by men. They see that their hearts are unbalanced, and they don't like brothers.

"Zhou Xiang'er, Zhou Qingqing put away your stinky mouth, and you can smell it from afar. You don't dislike it, but I dislike it, but I'm so embarrassed to open my mouth so that it doesn't stink all over the street.

" , It is absolutely rude to anger people, bullying Zhou Yuan in front of her, there is no door.

Zhou Xianger has a hot temper, how can she tolerate Zhou Qiu scolding her, pointing at Zhou Qiu, "Zhou Qiu, you are the

stinker , and the most stinky thing is your mouth." Yuan's incident has spread all over the village, we didn't scold him, he made a shame and ruined the reputation of the village, is this all true?"

Zhou Qiu directly stood in front of the two of them, "Facts, what facts, I think you are jealous, jealous. Yuanyuan has a blind date with the people in the county, and you have never even been on the tower."

"You..."

Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing blushed angrily, as if Zhou Qiu's words expressed their hearts idea.

They are not jealous of Zhou Yuan, but resentment. Zhou Yuan's brother can actually have a blind date with the people in the county. They have never met. They are the flowers of the village. , Just take the rumors in the village to step on a few times and vent your anger.

"Qingqing, Xiang'er..." Zhou Xiuyun called out from the side, Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing turned around, they had always flattered Zhou Xiuyun, when Zhou Xiuyun called, they immediately returned to Zhou Xiuyun, their faces still angry.

Zhou Xiuyun's family is a wealthy household in the village, and her brother is Tongsheng. She prides herself on being arrogant and looks down on others.

This time, I don't know what it means.

"Zhou Qiu, we are all a girl's family, and we all know how to keep ourselves clean. Brother Zhou, regardless of family background or himself, will people in the county marry any brother casually? Blind date is your wish, but you have a high mind to lick your face, Other people from other villages know that they don't say that our Qinghe Village is shameless. Isn't this smearing Qinghe Village? Qingqing, Xiang'er speaks a little bit more directly, but it doesn't distort the facts."

Zhou Xiuyun, she didn't even glance at Zhou Yuanhe. Zhou Muzi only looked at Zhou Qiu, his expression was soft, his words were very gentle, and what he said was well-founded.

Fortunately, there is a brother who has a Tongsheng, and he speaks in a straightforward manner.

If she didn't know anything, she would definitely be stunned by her, thinking she was very reasonable, but Zhou Qiu knew Zhou Xiuyun's face the most. Qi has to learn.

If Zhou Qiu hadn't seen how she treated her cousin with vicious words and used her cousin's family as a servant, she would not have known her as a human being. Fortunately, her cousin's family was finally separated, and there was no need to be a cow or a horse for her family.

"It's still Xiuyun who has a solution, so you can't say anything." Zhou Xiang'er would be triumphant, "If you want me to tell you, that Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan had a blind date, and they still don't know how to respond when they go back."

"Are you talking about me?"

A male voice interjected.

Zhou Xianger and the others had their backs to Wei Cheng, and they didn't know that Wei Cheng was approaching. Zhou Yuan and the others also noticed Wei Cheng coming after they made a noise in Wei Cheng.

"Who are you?" Zhou Xianger said angrily without seeing it clearly.

"In Xiawei City!"

Zhou Xiang'er turned around and they were all stunned?

Is this person Wei Cheng?

Tall and tall, with neat facial features, Zhou Zhengying, neatly dressed, a gentleman, and a handsome man.

This Wei Chengchang turned out to be so good-looking, Zhou Qingqing and Zhou Xianger were shy, they thought to themselves, if the people of Weicheng County could catch up...the two were thinking about it.

"I don't know when the girls were talking about Wei." Wei Cheng asked.

"We are in the same village as Zhou Yuan. My name is Qingqing. Zhou Yuan went up to Mr. Wei for a blind date before, so it's right that Mr. Wei doesn't like it." Zhou Qingqing didn't speak harshly, but looked at Wei Cheng in a gentle and shy tone.

Wei Cheng didn't look at her, and said in a serious tone, "This girl, you are wrong. Brother Zhou had a blind date with me last time. It wasn't that I didn't like Brother Zhou, it was Brother Zhou who didn't like me.

" Out, all dumbfounded!

And this kind of thing.

Zhou Qingqing and the others didn't believe it.

Zhou Yuan couldn't even believe that Wei Cheng would defend him, and self-deprecated, what he wanted to say was stopped by Wei Cheng with a look, let him watch, and he will deal with it.

"Young Master Wei, are you joking?" Zhou Xiang'er said.

"Am I joking?" Wei Cheng said with a stern face.

He was very angry when he heard what these girls said when he just came back from shopping. Even if his girlfriend cheated on him in his previous life, he was not so angry. After all, it was an ordinary relationship. But the person he cared about was pointed at and slandered, and Wei Cheng felt distressed.

"Besides, women's tongue, everyone knows, just say right or wrong, this is what a long-tongued woman would do, Wei Mou does not know that several girls have the essence of a long-tongued woman." The

three immediately flushed with shame and anger, Zhou Qingqing was speechless, Zhou Xianger Pointing at Wei Cheng, her hand trembled: "You..."

When did Zhou Xiuyun lose her face like this? She bit her lip, very aggrieved, and looked at Wei Cheng with tears in her eyes. Vice I see pity.

She doesn't look down on Wei Cheng, the mayor of Wei Cheng is handsome, she can tell from the clothes that Wei Cheng is not rich, but she doesn't believe that because of her beauty, I see Wei Cheng who is still pity and moving.

Wei Cheng really didn't look at them, and he was disgusted when he glanced at them. He saw that the more people gathered around, the less Wei Cheng would entangle with them, so as not to let them falsely accuse him of bullying women.

Wei Cheng handed his things to Zhou Yuan, "Brother Zhou, this is for you."

Zhou Yuan was startled, this... this is for him?

"Brother Zhou, I apologize for being abrupt and a small gift just now."

"No, I can't ask for it!"

"Take it."

Seeing people don't want it, Wei Cheng wanted to put it into his hands but couldn't do it to him in public. The reputation is not good, "There are not many things, you take it."

Zhou Yuan still refused.

Everyone else was stunned. Wei Cheng was carrying a large bag and a small bag in his hand, which was wrapped in oiled paper and could not be seen clearly. The name on the box package was the packaging of a pastry shop. Although this store was not as expensive as the one in the county seat, In the suburbs, it is not a countryman who can buy a piece, let alone a few big boxes.

There are so many, you can't buy it without a few hundred dollars.

Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing resented in their hearts, wishing Wei Cheng had something for them. Their family had a good life in the village, and they were girls. They were also looking for a lot of men, so they would buy some small gifts and snacks to please them, but no one had a one-off. sent so much.

Zhou Xiuyun was not resentful, but she was also jealous in her heart.

The wealthy family in her village has never bought such cakes once. After her brother Chengtong was born, she asked for money more frequently. She had less pocket money than before, and she did not dare to be extravagant in buying things. envy.

The three have different thoughts.

Zhou Yuan's two friends were so surprised that their jaws dropped, and they were happy for their good friends. With so many things, Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing will definitely be maddened. If they go back to the village and see how the people in the village still say Zhou Yuan is ashamed, Wei Cheng will say that it is not that Zhou Yuan looks down on him, or that Zhou Yuan is disgusted.

Although they all knew that this was Wei Cheng's maintenance, they could restore Zhou Yuan's reputation in the village anyway, Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi were very happy.

Seeing that Zhou Yuan insisted not to, Wei Cheng thought about it, and handed the other single box to Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi, first to Zhou Yuan's friends, Zhou Yuan would definitely not be able to refuse.

To please people without a teacher, to please your sweetheart, you must first please the people around your sweetheart.

Wei Cheng stuffed a box for Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi each, "This is for you."

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi took over subconsciously.

do they have too?

Both of them were stunned, looking at the box of cakes in their hands, it was so precious that they couldn't take it, they were about to give it back to Wei Cheng, but Wei Cheng said to Zhou Yuan, "Brother Zhou, your friends have taken it, you can't If you don't take it, I bought it for you on purpose."

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi knew each other very well, and they silently took back the things they wanted to return. They understood what Wei Cheng meant. It was a bribe of their cakes. Persuade Brother Zhou.

Zhou Yuan insisted that he wouldn't want it. He couldn't take Wei Cheng's things. If it was a small package, he wouldn't be able to shirk it. Wei Cheng bought too much, so how could he want it.

"If you don't take it, there will be more people around you, and you push it out in front of them. Are you trying to embarrass me by rejecting me?" Wei Cheng simply threatened.

Zhou Yuan looked around, there were more people, and he explained in a panic: "No, I don't mean it."

Wei Cheng wanted to scare him, but he didn't want to make Zhou Ge'er misunderstood. Taking advantage of his panic, Wei Cheng directly stuffed the things in his hand. In his hand, he stuffed the thing into it, and the two inevitably touched it with their fingers.

As soon as he touched it, Zhou Yuan was even more flustered and at a loss. Wei Cheng was very satisfied when he touched the hand of his sweetheart. Well, the touch was very soft, but unfortunately it was only touched once. It would be great if he could hold it and not let it go!

Wei Cheng looked at Zhou Ge'er, who was blushing and overwhelmed, with a smile on his brows: "I'm still working, you guys have a good time shopping."

Although he still wanted to stay, but because of Zhou Yuan's reputation, he had to leave.

The three of Zhou Qingqing didn't leave. Looking at the people they didn't like, everyone was holding food in their hands. They were jealous and resentful, and they secretly scolded Wei Cheng for being blind.

Such a good thing for a brother.

"Yo, I haven't left yet, do you want to eat a piece?" Zhou Qiu said proudly.

"It's not just a box of cakes, and it's not that I haven't eaten it, who cares!" The

three women left angrily.

Wait for the three to go away.

Zhou Qiu excitedly said to Zhou Yuan: "Yuan Yuan, then Wei Cheng is definitely interested in you. He is handsome, gentle and considerate towards you. You have to take good care of it."

Zhou Muzi was also happy for his friend, "Yuan Yuan, Wei Cheng is right. You are so serious, you even gave us cakes to please you."

"Yes, yes! It's up to you, Muzi and I have a good time." Bringing a box of pastries home for nothing, the family must be happy.

Zhou Yuan said loudly, "Wei Cheng, he doesn't mean that."

Is that right?

Looking at the food in his hands, Zhou Yuan's blushing did not fade away, his face was contemplative and uncertain, but his heart was filled with joyful anticipation.

Zhou Yuan brought back too many things, and he couldn't hide it if he wanted to.

"Uncle, uncle, snacks."

"Uncle, wow, a lot of food!"

"Uncle, is this for us?"

The nephews and nieces talked a lot about the delicious food in the hands of the uncle. Usually, the uncle would buy them snacks. They had a good relationship with the uncle, and they all gathered around and asked him for snacks. Zhou Yuan was trapped in the pile of children and couldn't get out, so he took out a pack of oiled paper and handed it to his eldest son, Shi Shi, and asked him to share it with his younger brothers and sisters.

The little nephew and niece eat it and go out to share.

Mother Zhou heard the voice and came out of the room. When my brother went out in the morning, she kept wondering if he was in a better mood. When he came back, she put down the needle and thread in her hand and came out of the room.

"Yuan Yuan, you're back." Mother Zhou's gaze fell on her brother, who was carrying a large bag and a small bag, with a surprised expression, "This... Yuan Yuan, where did you get the things in your hands? "

She knows how much money her brother has in his hand. If he buys so many things, he will use it up when he has enough money. Her brother is not a big spender.

Zhou Yuan didn't know how to explain it, so he stood there, "Mother..."

"Yuan Yuan, bring things into the house first, and explain to Mother."

Zhou Yuan obediently followed behind Zhou's mother When he entered the house, he was apprehensive, afraid that Zhou's mother would scold him and accept Wei Cheng's things at will.

Zhou's mother who sat down asked, "Who gave it?"

Zhou Yuan put the things on the table and stood in front of Zhou's mother without concealing, "Wei Cheng gave it."

"Wei Cheng?!! He bought it all. "

Well."

This can't tolerate Zhou's mother's surprise, how could Wei Cheng buy things for her brother, and buy so much, Zhou's mother was a little nervous, "Tell your mother, how can Wei Cheng give you something for no reason? Buying so much?"

"I don't know..."

Zhou Yuan met Wei Cheng on the street with his friends today. Wei Cheng originally wanted to treat guests, but then turned away and let him wait in place. When he came back, he bought cakes and snacks for him. As for meeting Zhou Xianger and Zhou Qingqing, He didn't say it.

After listening to her brother's words, Mother Zhou couldn't make up her mind for a while. She looked at her brother again, but she still didn't understand his brother's thoughts. When it came to Wei Cheng's blushing and eyes dodging. For a few days after returning from a blind date in the county seat, her brother must have fallen in love with Weicheng.

This was originally destined to be impossible, but today it happened, at least I felt that Wei Cheng had some thoughts on her brother.

She also hopes that her brother can find a sweetheart to marry.

I just don't know if this Wei Cheng is really interested in her brother.

In the county town, Wei Cheng's behavior, she can also see Wei Cheng's character, if her Zhou family and the Wei family become in-laws, it is definitely her Zhou family who has climbed high. For two more days, she absolutely did not agree with her brother going to the county seat for a blind date.

But now, her brother's heart is on Wei Cheng. If Wei Cheng is also interesting, she will not object to her brother marrying the person she likes.

"Yuanyuan, you go back to your room first, and your father will come back later, and my mother will discuss with your father."

It was afternoon, and people were coming back soon.

Zhou Yuan listened to Zhou's mother's words and returned to the room, his thoughts were still confused.

After returning from the fields, Father Zhou, the three brothers of the Zhou family, and the sisters-in-law of the Zhou family chatted at the place where the women gathered in the village, and it was time to come back.

A few small ones had snacks and ran out early, but they didn't see it.

Everyone entered the room together. The living room was originally not big, but it was even more narrow.

His eyes fell on the table at the same time, a few boxes of cakes, and bags of greased paper.

All shocked!

"Mother, where did this come from?" Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan called out immediately, intending to reach out to look at it. Sister-in-law 2 and Sister-in-3 followed the actions of Sister-in-law to look at it. Mother Zhou told them to stop.

"You three go out first."

There are so many good things here, including pastries and dried fruits, how could Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law let go, and Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law can't wait to take them all back to the house, how could this be possible? I have to take some away when I go, Sister Zhou raised a smile, "Mother, then these..."

With a serious look at Mother Zhou, Sister Zhou Yuan had to keep her mouth shut, although Mother Zhou was a good mother-in-law, Mother Zhou Once they look serious, they don't dare to make trouble.

Angrily went out.

No matter how dissatisfied I was in my heart, I didn't dare to say it, and I dared to leave the house and go outside to mutter.

How could Mother Zhou not know the thoughts of several daughters-in-law in the family. She secretly said that her brother could not get married because of his family, and that he needed to be supported by his family. Know.

The things on the table belonged to her brother, and no one was allowed to move if she didn't speak.

When unrelated people went out, Mother Zhou told the matter to Father Zhou and three sons.

"Head of the house, what do you mean by Wei Cheng?"

Zhou's father, who was silent for a moment, said, "Find someone to go to Wei's house to find out what's going on."

Zhou Yong cried out in dissatisfaction, "Why are we looking for it, if Wei Cheng is interested in his younger brother? , he should also find someone to come."

"Big brother is right, if you go to inquire and let outsiders know, we must say that our Zhou family is shameless." Zhou Shan said on Tuesday.

Brother Zhou Zheng on Wednesday: "Father and mother, we have to consider the reputation of the younger brother. If Wei Cheng has thoughts about his younger brother, Wei Cheng will find someone to come. If he doesn't find someone to come, that means he has no interest in the younger brother."

Father Zhou said seriously: "You guys It all makes sense."

Mother Zhou nodded: "Then wait for two days."

Wei Cheng made such a move in the county seat. If he really likes his brother, he should find someone to match up, if not, no matter what Wei Cheng is. What do you mean, she will prevent her brother from contacting Wei Cheng.

Brother's reputation is the most important thing, how can I allow such vague contact.

Mother Zhou planned to share the things that my brother brought back. The cakes can be put away, and the family can eat them if they can't. The oil-paper-wrapped candies and dried fruits can be stored as snacks.

Mother Zhou opened a bag of oiled paper, looked at it, and exclaimed, "Why is there still meat here!"

Father Zhou and the three brothers of the Zhou family were also watching Mother Zhou tidying up. Seeing so many things, they were also rare and listened to Mother Zhou. , they all looked over.

This meat has to weigh two pounds.

Meat is a rare thing, more than 20 yuan per pound of meat, it is difficult for the country people to eat the last meal, the Zhou family can only buy half a catty for a tooth sacrifice in a month or two, and two catties of meat, they all have it. He was surprised by Wei Cheng's generosity.

After being shocked, they all recovered, but the three brothers of the Zhou family were all greedy for the meat in Zhou's mother's hands, and Baba waited for Zhou's mother to speak.

Mother Zhou decided, "Cook all the meat tonight and have a good meal at home." The

three brothers of the Zhou family looked happy.

"Go and call your daughter-in-law in and divide things up." Mother Zhou spoke.

"Yes!"

The author said:

Author: I have a cold, and the update may be slow. If the cold is good, I will make up for the delay.