Chapter 86

Jinzhou City.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan's little brother was born on the Lantern Festival, nicknamed Tangyuan.

A month later, the full moon feast of Xiaotangyuan will be ushered in.

Considering that he had just stabilized his feet in Fucheng, Wei Cheng didn't want to put on a big feast to attract attention. The little brother's full moon banquet was all his relatives in Nanshan County, not even the Lin family's Min's family and Nanshan County's good partners. .

One day before Xiaotang's full moon, a boat set out from Nanshan County.

In the afternoon, a group of carriages stopped at the gate of Wei Mansion.

The group got off the carriage, headed by Wei Cheng's parents and uncle's family, followed by Wei's third uncle and Wei's fourth uncle's family, Wei Cheng's younger sister Wei Zhen and her brother-in-law Feng Linsheng, Wei Cheng's eldest sister Wei He alone, then Wei Cheng's parents, Zhou's uncle, Zhou's uncle's family , and then the Wei Yuan family, Zhou Qiu and Li Muzi.

This group of people were stunned when they saw the high-stakes family in the Wei residence.

This -

"This is Wei Cheng's home?!" That poor and sour cousin's home is a lie!

Wei Jirong was originally pressed by his parents, and he had a eldest brother, a talented scholar, who was admitted to the Juren last year. He was a dude at home, and he just had to eat, drink, and have fun. He didn't know about his cousin Wei Cheng.

Not only him, Wei Zihong and Wei Qi, the sons and daughters of Uncle Wei's family, were shocked and dumbfounded. They were more reluctant to come than Wei Jirong. Their parents forced them to come. The cousin attached so much importance to them, and when they saw it, they were shocked when cousin Wei Cheng became so rich, and only then did they understand why their parents forced them to come.

"Cut! Cousin is amazing, you only know now!" Wei Yexuan was studying in the north and south, but he admired Wei Cheng.

"Mother, why didn't you say that the second brother is so rich." Wei Zhen was her young grandmother at Feng's house. She could only dress up or interact with the merchants' houses of the same door. Brother thing.

She lives with Wei's father and Wei's mother in Nanshan County, one is in the inner city and the other is in the outer city. If she wanted to go to her parents' house more, she would not know it now.

Wei Zhen thought about her second brother's wealth, so that she could rely on it, have a face in the Feng family, and let her second brother support the Feng family...... It was too late for her to think of anything.

Feng Linsheng thought the same as she, but his brother-in-law was even less attractive in Wei Cheng's eyes.

He always felt that his wife's second brother was a loser, and he never recognized his wife as the second brother. Even when Wei Zhen went back to Weicheng's house and said that her second brother had become a wealthy family, he didn't care at all. The location of this invitation is Fucheng, and Wei Zhen said that Uncle Wei will also go, so he will not come.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother regretted in their hearts. If they were nicer to their second son, they would all be able to live in high-level mansions and live as servants and eat delicacies from the mountains and seas.

Wei Liang sighed that his younger brother's identity is different from his cloud mud.

As for the sister-in-law of the Wei family, her eyes lit up, involving the bear child Wei Dabao, imagining her future wealthy days.

And the Zhou family,

Uncle Zhou, was greedy, thinking that he must get the supply of goods from the North and South, and he would also live in such a big house. Aunt Zhou was very jealous. Uncle Zhou and Aunt Zhou thought in their hearts, Zhou Yuan is really lucky, their daughter Zhou Xiaorui is better than Zhou Yuan, so they will only marry into a small family, if luck falls to their family...... All this they can not envy.

Zhou Junyu also came, and brought his new wife, the daughter of a wealthy businessman in Nanshan County. This woman was spoiled by the family. , will be an official wife in the future. Looking at the family taller than her family, she pouted, disapprovingly in her eyes, and underestimated: "If you don't have money, then you won't be a businessman if you have money. What's so surprising about this group of people who don't know anything."

Zhou Junyu heard it, he glanced at his new wife, the unruly and willful young lady didn't say any more. She really likes to admire Zhou Junyu, that's why she listens to him. When Zhou Junyu married her, he saw her outwardly knowledgeable, gentle and virtuous. He thought she was a good wife, but when she got married, she realized that her wife was unruly and willful, with shallow knowledge. Fortunately, people listened to him. Yes, otherwise Zhou Junyu will not have a good life in the future.

In addition to being shocked, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother were worried that their son-in-law would take a concubine in the future.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law have different thoughts, the eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law are envious for a while, and the third sister-in-law Zhou Wang is only deeply jealous.

Children do not understand the hearts of adults, Zhou Yuan's nephews and nieces stared at their uncle's house.

Such a big home, much bigger than their current home, I will definitely envy them even more if I go back and tell them to my friends.

Children are pure and simple.

Butler Mao came forward to greet him.

Before the group arrived, the butler had been waiting outside the door, watching the carriage from a distance and sent someone in to report. Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan went out to greet the group not long after they got off the carriage.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan had nothing to do with them. After welcoming people in, Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan faced a large group of relatives and could only entertain them.

The children let the servants lead them to the back garden for snacks, and the adults were left in the main hall.

The servants finished serving refreshments in an orderly manner, and after sitting for a while, after a few chats, Mother Zhou wanted to see her grandson.

Zhou Yuan took people there. In the past, there were Zhou Yuan's family and Aunt Zhou, Zhou Qiu and Li Muzi, Wei Yuan's mother and his husband Li Shuiqing, the lobby's sister-in-law Wen Lanzhi, and Wei Sanwei and Wei Yu.

The others didn't go to see them, and it didn't take long for Aunt Wei to propose to visit the mansion. Aunt Wei proposed this, and the two uncles had different meanings in their eyes, "Go and see, I haven't talked with nephew Cheng for a long time. Go, the juniors will go with them." They wanted to send the Daoist family and the juniors to visit the mansion and discuss things with Wei Cheng alone.

Wei Cheng could see the intention of the two uncles at a glance, but he didn't want to face the two uncles.

"Elders, cousins ​​and cousins ​​are tired from driving and driving. I will ask the servants to take you to the guest room to rest. You have a good rest, and the servants will notify you when you have dinner. If you want to visit the mansion, call the servants. Just lead the way. I just happened to go to the back kitchen to see how the dinner dishes were prepared, so I won't accompany the elders."

Uncle Mao, the housekeeper, saw that he immediately arranged for servants to serve.

After they all left, Wei Cheng went back to the main courtyard.

-

The main house.

Zhou's mother, Zhou's father, and the others looked at the little brother sleeping in the crib, a small, soft, white and tender ball, with a pair of black and big eyes, babbling and talking about a baby, and they were happy when they saw it.

Zhou Qiu, Li Muzi and Li Shuiqing said that they were so cute, they all wanted to hold them, but Zhou's mother was the biggest, she could only look enviously when she wanted to hold them, and couldn't leave the little guy in her eyes.

They want to hold too!

Ren Nianluo said proudly, "I hold the small dumplings every day. The dumplings are so soft and cute in my arms!"

Zhou Qiu, Li Muzi and Li Shuiqing said in unison, "Brother Luo, I envy you so much!"

Zhou Yuan smiled, "Okay, after my mother hugs it, it's your turn."

Mother Zhou hugged her grandson, He happily said: "Oh, my little grandson is called Xiao Tangyuan. This nickname is good. It's soft and soft, and the white tenderness is like a small dumpling of glutinous rice. It's so cute!

" All eyes are kind and loving: "Yuan Yuan, did you choose the nickname Xiao Tangyuan or your son-in-law?"

Zhou Yuan smiled and said, "I took it together with my husband. The little guy was born on the night of the Lantern Festival, and we thought of Tangyuan at the same time. This nickname." The

little brother was white and his eyes were as black as pearls, and Aunt Wei also looked at him with joy, "The little dumplings are so cute."

Wen Lanzhi next to her also felt that the dumplings were cuter than hers, and praised: "Looking at the little dumplings, I want to give birth to a little brother as cute as the dumplings."

Zhou Yuan replied, "You are so beautiful, Mrs. Lobby, the baby you give birth will definitely be cuter.

" If you do, sister-in-law will honor your words." Wen Lanzhi smiled softly, her eyes were full of anticipation, the previous depression was swept away, and it seemed that her relationship with Wei Jihui was reconciled.

Yes, after Wei Jihui was elected, Aunt Wei asked his son to take a concubine. He was embarrassed and could not follow his mother's will. She would rather reconcile with her than live with other women. The determination and sadness in her eyes reminded Wei Jihui that he fell in love with his wife at first sight at a banquet. At that time, he was determined to marry her like a moth to a flame. , He also made an oath at the Wen family that he would love her for the rest of his life, but he broke his promise.

The consequence of breaking his promise is to lose his beloved wife, and her wife has always been aware of the matter of taking a concubine, but she has never said it. Wei Jihui took a blow to the head and retorted and woke up.

He would rather not take a concubine all his life than lose his wife.

After Wei Jihui was stubborn, Aunt Wei could only listen to Wei Jihui, and the Wang family had a trouble later.

Wen Lanzhi's wisdom and thoughtfulness guard her home.

Everyone chatted around the little brother. The third sister-in-law, Zhou Wang, was very uncomfortable. She gave birth to a son to the Zhou family, but the Zhou family did not praise her son so much. Is a boy less important than a little brother.

She looked at the arrangement of the crib in the room. Those baby toys were all rare things, and what was the baby bottle for the little brother? There were so many suitable things for children. , are so rich and so stingy.

Zhou Wang really wanted to get some toys for his son, and her son would definitely like it, so Zhou Wang directly mentioned, "Yuan Yuan, Sister-in-Law San sees a lot of toys for your little brother. These toys are very cute. If you knew that there were so many toys. The third sister-in-law asked you to help buy the toys, and the baby bottle is very convenient for me to see

. I wisely guessed that Wei Ji workshop can make rare goods, and these toys must be from Wei Ji workshop.

What she said was almost enough to ask Zhou Yuan to send it.

There was envy in Zhou Wang's words, and some blamed Zhou Yuan for being stingy. She thought it was good to cover up, but not everyone was a fool.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother didn't notice it, and thought that the little grandson's toys were good. The soft toys would not hurt the child, which was very strange. They also thought about getting a set for the little grandson.

In the hearts of Zhou's father and Zhou's mother, the little grandson and the little grandson are treated equally.

Sister-in-law Zhou and Sister-in-law Tuesday could not see the meaning of Zhou Wangshi's words, and despised them in their hearts. She wanted to but was too embarrassed to speak. Since this person gave birth to a son, he has become arrogant in the Zhou family, and she has to fight for everything for her son, as if she was the only one who gave birth to a male son to the Zhou family.

Zhou Zheng, who couldn't squeeze in to see his little nephew, frowned, as if he was very displeased with his wife's words.

The brothers Zhou Yong and Zhou Shan didn't hear it. Their attention was always on the little nephew, the white nun little dumpling, soft, they had never seen such a cute baby doll.

Wen Lanzhi came from a prestigious family, so how could she not understand the meaning of Zhou Wang's family.

She liked the toys Zhou Yuan prepared for his little brother. She wanted to prepare a set for her son. She didn't say anything because she was afraid of being rude.

Xiaoliu has been waiting by the side, she frowned, wondering if there is something wrong with the mind of the third sister-in-law, the lord, and what her little master has to do with you, why should she tell you. Moreover, the kid's toys are made by the master himself in the workshop, and they are unique.

Hmph, when you know the price of the little master's toys, you won't buy it.

Zhou Yuan doesn't care about the hidden attitude of her third sister-in-law. The little nephew is his third brother's son. He also loves Wujiwu, so it doesn't hurt. I didn't prepare it after I could only use it. I originally waited for Xiaotang's family to come and send it out. I didn't expect that he would be questioned in the words of his third sister-in-law before he sent it out.

"The toy of Xiaotangyuan was made by the husband himself in the workshop, and he originally made a set. Later, the husband thought of naming it after Xiaotangyuan as a gift for the birth ceremony of Xiaotangyuan. With this meaning, he made a limited batch and put it on the shelves. Baizhen Building is sold only in Baizhen Building, and it will not be approved as a source of goods. Children's toys and puppets will be sold for the first time in Baizhen Building tomorrow."

Zhou Yuan said to Zhou Wang's family: "Little nephew is My own nephew, how could the little nephew's share be missing, I have prepared some for the little nephew as my little uncle's heart." The

toys for the little nephew are a small set, and there is no milk bottle yet, and the third sister-in-law has Opening, he still asked Xiaoliu to add it.

Zhou Yuan's words seemed to explain, but he was also putting Zhou Wangshi's heart on the table.

I didn't understand what was in Zhou Wang's words before, and they seemed to smell something. Both Zhou's mother and Zhou's father were dissatisfied with Zhou Wang's.

Zhou Qiu, Li Muzi, Ren Nianluo and Li Shuiqing, who were friends, also felt that Zhou Wang was going too far.

"Would you tell me what Yuan Yuan bought? Be careful with your words. You are Yuan Yuan's third sister-in-law, so you should be like a third sister-in-law." Zhou Zheng reprimanded his wife, and then said to his younger brother, "Yuan Yuan, Don't listen to your third sister-in-law, my boy will definitely be a skin boy in the future, how can there be a cute little brother, I don't need these toys, if you give it away, such an expensive thing is a waste, maybe it will be thrown away after playing a few times."

He works in the workshop, how could he not know the price of this set of toys, he still thinks that he can't afford a set, and when it starts to sell, he can ask his brother-in-law for convenience and buy one or two for his kid.

As soon as Zhou Zheng reprimanded, Zhou Wang's face froze on the spot.

"What nonsense?" Zhou's mother reprimanded her son. No matter how angry she was, she would not accuse Zhou Wang on the spot. "Yuan Yuan prepared it for his nephew. It was Yuan Yuan's heart. You are not polite to your brother."

Zhou Zheng also felt angry . He was talking nonsense, but he didn't look at his wife and explained it to his parents. In order to ease the atmosphere, he pretended to laugh helplessly: "Mother, of course I know it's Yuan Yuan's heart, but how can my brother take such precious things as my brother? Working in the workshop, my eldest brother and I both know how valuable this set of children's toys is, so we can't buy it."

Mother Zhou glared at her son and asked with a smile, "How many silver taels, won't it be a dozen taels? Don't make fun of your mother and me."

"Mother, how dare you son, you must be surprised when your son says it." Mother Zhou and the others were curious, waiting for Zhou Zheng's words, Zhou Zheng smiled and said the price, "I also know a Probably, it seems that a set will cost hundreds of taels, and if the customized model is more expensive, it will cost hundreds of taels."

"It's so expensive!"

Mother Zhou, Aunt Lu and Zhou Yuan's two sisters-in-law all exclaimed!

Zhou Wangshi was also frightened.

Wen Lanzhi also felt that the price was not cheap, but she also thought it was worth it. She could afford it at this price. Knowing that Baizhen Building was for sale, she thought of going back to Baizhen Building to customize a set for her son.

Mother Zhou knew the price, how could she ask her brother for something so expensive.

"Mother, you can't refuse, how can you refuse my intentions for my little nephew." Zhou Yuan smiled, and then said to everyone; "In addition to preparing for the little nephew, I also prepare gifts for the nephews and nieces at home that belong to children. , there are all the children of the sister-in-law in the lobby."

Wen Lanzhi was not hypocritical, and immediately said: "I will thank Yuan brother for my son!"

Zhou's father said: "Since it is Yuan Yuan's heart, I will accept it!"

Zhou Mother no longer refuses.

The atmosphere inside was harmonious again.

Wei Cheng, who had been standing outside the door for a while, came in, his expression did not change, he arranged for the servants to lead everyone to the guest room to rest, and if they did not rest, they would visit the mansion.

After everyone leaves.

Xiao Tangyuan fell asleep, with a small mouth open, a small body on his side, and a bulging belly.

Wei Cheng looked at the cute baby sleeping and felt softer in his heart.

Zhou Yuan sat next to him doing needlework, watching his husband like Xiaotangyuan, the unpleasantness just now was swept away.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-07-15 22:38:26~2022-07-17 04:07:27~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 53546102 7 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!