Chapter 92

Wei Cheng was troubled here, but the Zhou Wang clan of the Zhou family bumped into it.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother wrote a letter saying that Zhou Jiajia was thinking about his uncle Zhou Yuan, and wanted to come to Fucheng to live with his uncle for some time. She said that she liked the little uncle the most, and she also helped him to take care of the two younger brothers at home. She was so good!

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother originally disagreed, but the little granddaughter was sweet and well-behaved. The two loved the granddaughter very much. They both thought that the child had lived in Fucheng once before, and it only lasted for about ten days. My brother was far away from his home in Fucheng, so he thought that his little granddaughter would go there and that the two families would be closer, so he entrusted a merchant ship to send a letter to inquire, and if it was convenient, he would send his granddaughter here.

Wei Cheng sneered.

Maybe other people don't know the real temperament of this little girl Zhou Jiajia, but he knows it well.

To take care of his little dumplings and buns?

Hmph, the last time I came here, the little bun was not born yet, the little girl Zhou Jiajia just pretended to take care of his little dumplings in front of people, and waited for the maid to leave. There were other maids to take over, so Zhou Jiajia rushed to take care of her, she was sweet, and the maid believed .

The care she said was just playing, not playing with his little dumplings, but also grabbing the little dumplings and throwing his family's dumplings aside. If he hadn't seen it once, and then asked someone to pay attention, he wouldn't even know what a little girl looked like before and what she looked like behind.

In front of the servants, she claimed to be the lady of the Wei House.

It is self-evident that a little girl can say these words.

He didn't let his daughter-in-law know about these things, and felt that there was no need to annoy his daughter-in-law when he came to live there once.

He got news about the Zhou family from the grocery store, and knew a thing or two about it.

Zhou Wang's family became a housekeeper, and he sent a lot of good things to her parents' family every year, and she also used Zhou's family silver taels to make a good living for her brother.

The father-in-law and mother-in-law turn a blind eye for the sake of family harmony.

As long as it is not related to his family, he is too lazy to pay attention to it.

He didn't want to worry about it at first, but some people seemed to have a big heart.

I want my daughter to come to the city to live more, to have a close relationship with his daughter-in-law, and then to mend the relationship between her and his daughter-in-law, and then I want to rely on the Wei House to get more.

She seemed to take it for granted, as if she believed that everything was in the past, and that the relationship between the Zhou family and his daughter-in-law was inseparable, and if the relationship was repaired, they could continue to communicate as relatives.

Although his daughter-in-law has a mild personality, he has a bottom line in his heart for some things. Once the relationship is gone, it will definitely be gone. His daughter-in-law maintains her father-in-law, mother-in-law and three uncles, and there is no possibility of any intersection.

Nor will he allow it!

It's a wonderful idea to want to mend the relationship between relatives!

Of course, if you give a stable life, then don't.

However, he had to talk to his wife first.

Wei Cheng showed his daughter-in-law the letter he found earlier, and Zhou Yuan was shocked to see the contents of the letter.

"Is this true?" The trembling voice was unbelievable.

"Yuanyuan, it's true." Wei Cheng was afraid of his sadness, pointed to the letter and said, "Your third sister-in-law sent Jiajia over to live last time, and she intends to send her daughter over to make you love Zhou Jiajia, and then soften you and her. She can get more from you by having a good relationship with you. The Zhou Wang family used to plot against you in the Zhou family, and now they plot against you again."

"Zhou Jiajia is not as well-behaved as you appear. She pretends to be well-behaved in front of you. The last time she came here, she took credit for taking care of the little dumplings. The maid left and went to the next door to fetch things, and she rushed to take care of her. Throw the dumplings aside and play by yourself."

Wei Cheng said this, Yin Shenglin, who was sitting not far away from the dumplings, practiced martial arts since childhood, he heard that, his cold eyes became colder, and then he returned to his indifference and continued to focus on accompanying Xiaotangyuan. sweet dumpling.

Wei Cheng continued: "Yuan Yuan, I don't like your third sister-in-law's full of scheming. I thought I didn't find out about it because she changed it. This time, she wants to scheming against you again, and I won't make her feel better. "

Zhou Yuan was silent, Wei Cheng thought he didn't agree, so he hesitated, but his daughter-in-law immediately raised her head and gave him a fierce look, and then said unhappily: "You have been hiding from me, and I have the right to know. The third sister-in-law and the nature of my niece, you hide it from me too, I know you are worried about my sadness, but you hide it from me and I feel even more sad."

Wei Cheng quickly hugged his daughter-in-law and kept apologizing, begging for mercy, "I was wrong Yuan Yuan..."

Zhou Yuan's temperament would be really anxious with him, Wei Cheng softened his apology, he knew in his heart that her husband didn't want to see him sad.

Zhou Yuan was coaxed by Wei Cheng to stop being angry, and said: "Husband, you can't hide this from your family, the third brother has the right to know, and the final decision rests with the third brother. As for me and the three sisters-in-law in my family, I can't talk to them. How much affection do they have." The affection has long since faded away.

Wei Cheng said: "Well, our family's cargo ship will go to Nanshan County in a few days, and I will let Wei Hu go."

"Okay!" Zhou Yuan whispered, but his heart was full of mixed feelings. He was worried.

Angered by the Wang family's concealment of this matter and the third sister-in-law to marry, he felt sorry for the third brother, and he was even more worried about the reaction of his parents and third brother when they found out.

Five days later, Wei Cheng handed over the letter to Wei Hu and asked him to personally send it back to Zhou's house to his father-in-law, mother-in-law and third brother-in-law.

Wei Hu was about to leave in a solemn manner. Yin Shenglin guarded Yin Wu and asked to see him. As soon as he came in, he handed him a letter, "My little master asked his subordinates to hand it over to Wei Dong's family. You will know if you have seen Wei Dong's family." Then back off.

Wei Cheng took it and thought it was about the imperial city, but he didn't expect to see that it was the matter of the Zhou Wang family. After reading it, Wei Cheng felt that he should have opened the matter three years ago.

He handed the letter to Wei Hu and asked him to send the two letters together.

"You will come back when there is a result."

Wei Hu led the way.

When Wei Hu left, Wei Cheng stood there, wondering in confusion, how could Yin Shenglin ask the guards around him to investigate this matter, thinking of what he said to his daughter-in-law that day, he should have known that day.

Just why would it help?

Do you feel that living in the Wei family will give you a share?

Wei Cheng didn't understand why Yin Shenglin was venting his anger for Xiao Tangyuan.

When he knew what he meant after the incident, he was directly black-faced——

The

letter that Wei Hu brought was like a thunderbolt to the Zhou family.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother looked gloomy and terrifying, and Zhou Zheng sat in the seat for a long time and couldn't recover.

The letter was named to Zhou's father, Zhou's mother, Zhou Zheng, Zhou Yong and Zhou Shan, looking at each other, looking at the faces of the parents and the third brother, thinking that something big happened to the younger brother.

Zhou Yong took the letter and looked at it, Zhou Zheng didn't stop him, he would know sooner or later.

Zhou Yong and Zhou Shan thought that they recognized the typo after reading it, and their eyes widened in disbelief.

The three daughters-in-law of the Zhou family were outside chatting with other women and came back not long after.

Zhou Wang's face was still full of pride, and she was very happy to be complimented outside. How could those people be envious? Her daughter was going to live in Fucheng, and her son was going to study for the imperial examination in the future.

Zhou Wangshi was still daydreaming, and she didn't know that her dream was about to shatter. From then on, her life seemed to sink into the bottom of the mud and be scolded to the end.

"Husband, why did you come back so early today..."

Zhou Wangshi entered the hall with a smile. Seeing that the Zhou family members in the hall were not looking well, she immediately smiled and saw that there were many With one person, isn't that Wei Cheng's side to guard Wei Hu? What does he come to do?

Zhou Wang was guessing, and Zhou Zheng's deep voice reached her ear: "Wang, let's reconcile." Zhou Zheng's face was very calm, but his hands were clenched into fists, and blue veins burst out.

"Husband, husband, what did you say..." Zhou Wangshi didn't believe what he heard.

The elder sister-in-law Zhou Li and the second sister-in-law Zhou Yang smelled something wrong and hurriedly shrank aside.

"I want to reconcile." Zhou Zheng, a strong man whose eyes were red with anger, looked at Zhou Wangshi suppressing his anger and said hard.

"Why—?!" Zhou Wangshi asked loudly, saying that he would be reconciled, what did she do wrong, she looked at Wei Hu, who was standing like a wooden pillar, and pointed her finger at it, "Is it him! Yes? It's not that Brother Yuan is dissatisfied with me sending Jiajia over and sent someone to say something before you leave me! I won't leave——!!"

Wei Hu's eyes flashed coldly, still standing as steady as Mount Tai, I snorted coldly in my heart, dare to speak ill of your lord, your good days are coming to an end.

Zhou's father, Zhou's mother, Zhou Yong and Zhou Shan were even more angry when they heard this.

What the Zhou Wangs did themselves, they even slapped their brother!

Mother Zhou said angrily: "The third child, just divorce her, I don't want to see her—"

Zhou's mother's anger made Zhou Wang's sanity instantly, knelt down and hurriedly explained, "Mother, I, I was talking nonsense, I was just angry, don't be angry, I apologize, I apologize, you tell your husband not to be with me Heli, I won't let Jiajia bother Brother Yuan, I won't, I promise."

She thought it was what Wei Cheng said to the Zhou family, Wei Cheng must have guessed her plan, she calculated Zhou Yuan again, so The Zhou family has to settle the account together with the previous account.

Mother Zhou turned her head away and looked at her with disgust. People didn't criticize what they did, and they still depended on her brother. She thought that people had repented, but she didn't expect it to get worse and hide her grievances against her brother.

Her brother brought a good life to the family. She could eat well and live well. She didn't know how to be grateful. No wonder she would do such a shameless thing.

"Husband, I will change, we still have a daughter and a son, please forgive me for the sake of the child." Zhou Wangshi cried.

It's okay not to mention the child, but Zhou Zheng couldn't hold back his anger when he mentioned it, he gritted his teeth to hold back his anger, and said coldly: "Every time you go back to your mother's house, you know what you did in private at your mother's house! "

What did you do? Zhou Wang's heart was flustered by the questioning. Could it be found out, no, no, she has nothing to do with the other party, the Zhou family would not know, it should be that she privately subsidizes her parents' family two things every month.

"Husband, you and your mother-in-law know that I will give my mother's family silver taels. I will see if my mother's house is still the old house I used to live in. As a daughter, I will make more allowances for my family in private when I see it sad. I will not dare to do so in the future."

Now King Zhou Shi didn't know what was going on.

"He Li, you take Jiajia away and keep your son." Zhou Zheng saw that she was still deceiving, and he felt that such a person was hopeless.

Seeing that Zhou Wang was begging like this, the other party was still determined to reconcile with her, and instantly became angry, and he stood up without kneeling and shouted at the Zhou family, "No——!! I will not reconcile. You guys The Zhou family wanted to drive me away after I posted it. I really think I am easy to bully, right? I brought my daughter and you want a son. I gave birth to a daughter and a son for

Zhou Zheng . The anger was finally unbearable, and he grabbed the letter on the desktop and threw it on her fiercely, and said savagely: "Wang, you see the ugly thing you've done-!!!"

"Okay! I'll leave you—!!" Zhou Zheng said viciously.

Zhou Wangshi widened his eyes, looked at the words in the letter, trembled his hands, read the letter in panic, and then collapsed to the ground—

no, no—

how would the Zhou family know—

two letters were written on them. One is the matter of Zhou Wang's not getting married, and the other is what she did behind her back when she returned to her parents' home in recent years.

Zhou Wang's, no, it should be Wang's. She is not married and has a marriage partner. The two have a good relationship, and they are in love with each other. The younger sister, the other party secretly betrothed for fear of Wang's entanglement.

After Wang found out, she wanted to go to the man to settle the account, but the other party said that she was shameless, and he broke out that Wang was not married and was chaste. The big deal was that he married her as a concubine, and then she would lose her reputation. , Thousands of people scolded.

Wang's self-esteem is very strong, and her reputation is as important as her name. She was frightened and she was afraid of being discovered. She didn't dare to settle accounts with the man, but she also took silver taels to make up for it, and she swallowed the matter in tears.

Afterwards, the man's family moved to the county seat.

Soon, Wang found out that she was pregnant. Her mother disliked her and wanted to marry her off secretly, so as not to be ashamed at home.

Find the Zhou family directly and secretly marry someone, the Wang family hides the news of Wang's pregnancy.

At first, the Wang family hated Zhou Zheng, but she didn't marry Zhou Zheng. If she married into the village, or if she was a little more powerful, it would be impossible for her to secretly deceive those people.

The Zhou family is generous and honest, even if she hates Zhou Zheng, she agrees to marry.

Zhou Jiajia was born more than nine months ago, and Wang was married one month pregnant. The doctor was still the doctor who had seen her before, bribed her to lie about the month of her pregnancy, and even took medicine to make the baby born later, so no one would doubt it.

She couldn't have a child because she used the medicine, and there were toxins left in her body, which caused her to have no children. Later, I saw a doctor, and I was able to get pregnant again after conditioning.

Zhou Jiajia is not Zhou Zheng's daughter at all, but the daughter of Wang's and the man.

Wei Cheng saw that Zhou Jiajia didn't look like the Zhou family at all, so he became suspicious and went to investigate.

In another letter, it was written that Zhou Wang's and Zhou Jiajia's biological father had secret contacts a year ago.

Zhou Jiajia's biological father's family failed to do business in the county town, and their net worth was all lost. His wife took the child back to her parents' home and divorced him.

Zhou Jiajia's biological father's family returned to Wangjia Village.

Zhou Jiajia's father was a good-looking person, otherwise he would not have let Wang accept his pursuit, and he would have done something out of the ordinary.

After the man returned to Wangjia Village, he met Mrs. Wang, who had returned to her parents' home. Ever since the business failed, she had been decadent. Seeing that Mrs. Wang had returned to her parents' home in decent scenery, he wanted to make money.

He threatened Wang's family and approached Wang's family for silver taels with the threat of revealing Zhou Jiajia's life experience. Wang's family was frightened and compromised.

This was said by Zhou Jiajia's biological father when he was drunk outside.

It's not that Wei Cheng couldn't find it, but that he didn't check it out later.

Yin Shenglin heard Uncle Wei's words that day, and ordered the dead man behind him to investigate. The Yin family's contacts in Nanshan County were quickly found.

Zhou's father, Zhou's mother, and the others were furious after seeing it, and they wanted to tear people apart and throw them out.

They wouldn't be so angry about Wang's cheating marriage. Until now, Wang's ignorance of having an affair with the goddess made the Zhou family angry.

Now, the matter is revealed, and the Wang family is directly kicked out of the Zhou family, and Zhou Jiajia is attached.

Why is the Zhou family so cruel, because Zhou Jiajia has already recognized her father! ! ! !

Zhou Jiajia also cried out not to leave Zhou's house. She was taught by Wang's family to learn how to calculate. She knew that her biological father was poor. She should not leave Zhou's house. That poor father was not her father. She only recognized the clothes. She doesn't want to leave Zhou's house. If she leaves, she has to go to Fucheng to be a young lady. My uncle's house is only a little brother. My uncle definitely likes girls more.

Zhou Jiajia shouted on the spot.

Zhou Jia's story shocked the Zhou family!

It turned out that Wang actually taught a little girl such a thing!

No wonder the son-in-law/brother-in-law went to check on the Wang family, obviously because their son-in-law/brother-in-law was wise and aware.

They didn't know that Wang Shi actually had such thoughts.

The Zhou family is fortunate that the little grandson is still young and will not teach crookedly.

The Zhou family would not doubt that the little grandson was not Zhou Zheng's child, because the child looked most like Zhou Zheng.

Zhou's mother snorted fiercely, "My Zhou family grandson must be like my Zhou family. It's not my Zhou family that is crooked!"

When Wang Shi was divorced, it was the beginning of her miserable days.

The Wang family hated her, her younger sister was triumphant in front of her, and her sister-in-law, who used to make fun of her, now dared to criticize her directly, and when she returned to the village, she was scolded by everyone for being shameless and not keeping the woman's way.

Wang was scorned and reviled.

The Wang family sent the Wang family to Zhou Jiajia's biological father's house, sued him if he didn't marry, and finally took it over there.

Although the Wang family was married, it was not a good day.

The man had been drinking all day since his business failed, and when he got drunk, he punched and kicked Wang.

Zhou Jiajia lost the good life she used to have. She used to have no fingers to touch the spring water, but now she was beaten and scolded for the work she couldn't finish every day.

It was Wang Shi and her biological father who beat her, and scolded her for being her biological father's family.

Her temperament was taught to be crooked by the Wang clan, and her temper became more and more violent when she was beaten and scolded. She even fought and scolded her family. Later, she became a famous shrew and lunatic in the village, and no one dared to approach her.

The author has something to say:

the writing is general, please bear with me. Thank you for your support!