Chapter 7 Busy

What the hell is going on in the house?

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law looked into the room from time to time, all wanting to know what was being said in the room, and they were also afraid that the good things on the table would be taken back by Zhou's mother and they would not be distributed to them.

"We should have a share of the things on the table, right?" Thinking of the cakes, candies and dried fruits on the table, Zhou Yang's second sister-in-law was excited.

"It should be, mother-in-law's temperament will be shared with us." This is Zhou Yuan's third sister-in-law, Zhou Wang.

The three sisters-in-law of Zhou Yuan, the elder sister-in-law Zhou Li loves petty profits and small benefits, and she works quickly; the second sister-in-law does not have so many thoughts, her mind is on the bright side, and she knows how to speak on different occasions, what to say or not to say. Grasp the proportions; Sister-in-Law doesn't talk much on the surface, but thinks the most.

Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan was scratching her head, wishing that all the things on the table belonged to her, and suddenly thought of something, "You said, where did the things on the table come from?

" Did someone come to the house to propose marriage?

Before he said a few words, Zhou Yong came out of the room and called for someone to come in. If he could get in, Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law stopped chatting, and hurried into the room, fearing that he would take less if he took a step.

When I went in and heard that I was going to cook meat today, I couldn't be more happy.

I haven't eaten meat for more than a month, so I can't be happy.

Mother Zhou distributed some candies and dried fruits to each of them, and the two boxes of cakes were evenly divided, and the two boxes were taken to the big room for filial piety. She left the remaining two boxes of pastries and a pack of candy to her brother.

"The things on the table were taken by Yuan Yuan, and they should be kept for Yuan Yuan."

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law could only grumble in their hearts. They are all a family, so what Zhou Yuan got back should not be divided equally, so why should he share more? . However, they didn't dare to speak out. If they had any opinions, Zhou's mother would definitely take back the share in their hands.

They are all daughters-in-law, so how can they not understand these ways.

Two catties of meat are cooked, adults and children are happy.

The Zhou family had two tables for dinner, one for the men and one for the women. They prepared pickled vegetables and stewed meat. A large plate was divided into two plates, one for each table, and the weights were almost the same.

In the Zhou family style, there is no distinction between men and women. The whole family eats everything together. When they are busy with farm work, the men who are the labor force in the family work hard, and they will share more.

"Yuanyuan, you need to eat more stewed meat today and make up for it. I've lost weight recently." Zhou's mother put a piece of meat into his bowl for her younger son.

"Mother, I'll do it myself." Zhou Yuan said softly.

"Come here, you are all concerned about eating vegetables, and I haven't seen you clip the stewed meat."

Zhou's mother added a few more pieces to the younger son. Her actions made Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law murmured in their hearts. They were very dissatisfied and did not dare to say anything. .

Zhou Yuan's clear eyes moved slightly, and he quietly glanced at his sister-in-law, looking at Zhou's mother with a helpless expression.

His mother protected him from the bottom of his heart, and he felt warm in his heart, but he didn't want the family to have disagreements over his affairs.

In a few months, he will be nineteen. At his age, he has not married yet. He has a large family and is nervous about eating. It is normal for sisters-in-law to feel dissatisfied.

At least a few sisters-in-law in the family didn't talk about him face to face.

Zhou's mother understands her brother's mind, is soft-tempered, and doesn't want to care. But her brother does not less sewing to supplement the family, and even goes to the field to help the family work. Apart from the housework, her three daughters-in-law don't even pay a penny to go home, and they dare to be dissatisfied with her brother.

Mother Zhou decided today to beat her hard.

"You little ones are not happy to eat meat, these meat, and today's pastries and snacks are brought back by your uncle, remember to thank you uncles!"

"I know grandma, thank you uncle! ' said several children in unison.

The eldest of the Zhou family gave birth to a boy, the second child gave birth to a boy and a brother, and the third child gave birth to a daughter, grandchildren, and grandchildren, and the family was complete.

There is meat to eat today, and the two sisters-in-law of the Zhou family still want to be partial to their son and give more meat to his son. Mother Zhou is not partial. As mothers, they must be partial to their son. What is more important than a son?

Mother Zhou knew that they had a lot of thoughts, so they divided the meat and vegetables before eating, and the grandchildren and grandchildren were similar.

Like the Zhou family, it is a rare family that does not treat girls and brothers badly. Even if there are some who do not treat girls and brothers badly, they will definitely favor boys.

Daughter and brother should not be valued by their mother. Their mother secretly left it to their son when they had food. Fortunately, they were protected by grandma and grandpa, and they could grow up happily.

Zhou's mother's words were said to the children on the surface. The three sisters-in-law of Zhou Yuan knew in their hearts that it was Zhou's mother beating them.

They are not bad-minded people either. Zhou has a large family and is nervous about eating, and seeing his brother who is approaching the age of marriage and has not yet married at home, he will also be given a share of food and drink. If he gets married, he will be given less. The family will also be better, and the gift money received, the food at home may be improved.

In the evening, after returning to their rooms, the three sisters-in-law of Zhou Yuan all inquired about what happened today, but the three brothers of Zhou Yuan still did not hide it under the attack of the daughter-in-law.

Besides, their mother didn't say that she couldn't tell her daughter-in-law.

This led to the following rumors.

Zhou Qiu brought back a box of cakes. Her parents were also surprised. Zhou Qiu didn't hide it from her mother. Her mother and Zhou's mother were in love with sisters. The middle-aged country man is also relatively silent, and he always ignores the gossip about the woman's family.

Zhou Qiu's family has a simple population, her parents and an elder brother. The elder brother works odd jobs in the county town. If he is not at home, she and her parents are the only two at home.

Zhou Qiu told his parents what happened in the county town and the source of the box of cakes.

Zhou Qiu's mother pulled her daughter and asked, "Did the man in the county see Brother Zhou?"

Zhou Qiu thought for a while, then shook his head, "I don't know." She was somewhat sure that Wei Cheng was absolutely right. Yuan Yuan is interesting, but if no one comes to propose marriage, you can't be sure, "Mother, you can't talk about this, it's not good for Yuan Yuan."

Zhou Qiu's mother: "I don't know the importance of you being your mother, this matter. If it has n't been implemented in one day, how can I say it."

"Brother Yuan's marriage has been twists and turns, and he is eighteen this year, and it will be even more difficult in the future."

The most hurtful rumors are that they grew up with their own children, and she also watched Zhou Yuan grew up. When he was a child, Bai Nen was well-behaved, and he was sweet when he was called. He thought that he would be a sweet and pleasant brother when he grew up, and it was easy to find a husband.

He grew up but was tall and slender. He was petite and lovely without his brother. He still worked in the fields, and he didn't even dress up. He dressed like a half-man. People in the village are talking behind their backs. Brother Zhou is not good-looking when he grows up, and it is not easy to find a husband's family when he gets married in the future.

I don't know who spread this, saying that Zhou Geer doesn't look like a brother, but like a half-man. Over time, everyone's mouth is full of gold, which led to several times of matchmaking, all of which were rejected for this reason. It also attracted men with a bad style, and took the opportunity to make a bad statement to force a marriage.

Fortunately, the Zhou family, regardless of Zhou's mother, Zhou's mother, or the three sons of the Zhou family, sincerely protects Zhou Yuan, and is only a brother and a younger brother, so how can they be bullied by others. The three elder brothers, who have been energetic and energetic all the year round, took their hoes and went straight to the door to vent their anger for their younger brother. Those families with bad intentions turned their backs.

In fact, Zhou Ge'er has clear facial features, kind-hearted, diligent people, and is also a good farmer, not to mention embroidery and needlework. Zhou Qiu's mother wants Zhou Ge'er to be her daughter-in-law, but her son has a heart On the girl, it is not that she does not marry.

"Yuanyuan is so good, he will definitely find a good family to marry."

In Zhou Qiu's heart, Yuanyuan people are kind, gentle, can needlework, cook, and treat friends with sincerity, sharing good things. He never loses his temper when dealing with Yuan Yuan, so the brothers don't want it, those guys really have no vision.

Zhou Qiu's mother thought that her daughter is not too young, and she should also consider marriage, "Qiu'er, you are sixteen, should you talk about the person, whether there is a man you like, no mother will pay attention to you."

Zhou Qiu She rolled her eyes, she was going to get married, and she still wanted to say it again next year, "Mother, you are not bothering about the marriage of eldest brother, it is not too late to see my marriage next year, and you are afraid that your daughter will not be able to marry." She is also chased by men. Okay, she still wants to investigate and investigate again, and she doesn't want to marry casually.

Zhou Qiuniang glared at her daughter. She was stubborn and said that she would definitely find all kinds of excuses for next year. She didn't worry about her daughter's marriage. I secretly inquired about it, but she shied away.

The son's affairs are troublesome.

Zhou Qiuniang sighed, thinking of her eldest son's marriage and sighing again.

"Your eldest brother is admitting death and not turning around. The other party's family simply looks down on your eldest brother's poverty. The lion's big mouth needs 12 betrothal gifts before he agrees to the marriage. Otherwise, why would your eldest brother go to the county town to do odd jobs before dawn, and do it every day? Come back late at night."

One or two are unnerving.

Zhou Qiu was silent.

The girl that her eldest brother likes is also from the same village, from Shangtou Village, and her surname is not Zhou. Her eldest brother and future sister-in-law grew up together as childhood sweethearts. The eldest brother has liked her since he was a child.

The eldest brother has a generous character, grows up well, and is capable. There are many girls and brothers who like his eldest brother's character in the eight villages in the village, but the eldest brother is planted on a tree and does not move his nest. She is also with this future sister-in-law. She is also a friend. She used to have a good relationship. Later, because of her eldest brother's marriage, she disliked her poor family, and she became estranged from this future sister-in-law.

She doesn't like the future sister-in-law's family, but she has no problem with the future sister-in-law. The future sister-in-law is also a gentle girl, and this is her family's request for ten taels, and she can't help it.

The eldest brother worked hard outside to gather silver taels to marry her, hoping that she would not disappoint the eldest brother.

Zhou Muzi went home. His home was on the edge of the village, leaning against a ruined mud house at the foot of the mountain. Zhou Muzi's family was very poor and had no land. The source of his livelihood depended on growing vegetables on the edge of the house, or going to the mountains to find some Wild vegetables and wild fruits, lucky enough to meet pheasants and ducks, and sell wild fruits and vegetables down the mountain to earn money to live.

There are his father, mother and father at home, as well as a six-year-old younger brother. The younger brother was not raised well at birth. He has always been thin and malnourished.

Although Zhou Muzi is also thin and small, he often follows the family to work and climb mountains, and his body is stronger. He is a brother. Fortunately, he has a childhood sweetheart who treats him well, and his sweetheart can help him a little in the family situation, and his life is not so good. It's hard, he's already engaged and will get married next month.

Zhou Muzi took back a box of cakes, so that his honest parents would not dare to take such a valuable thing, and asked him to return it.

He said whatever, the younger brother was thin and malnourished, and he had never eaten pastries, so he looked at the pastries with a timid expression, and Zhou Muzi's parents left the pastries.

There are six cakes in a box, and the family eats them separately. After eating sweet and zesty cakes, their faces are yellow and dry, and they all show joyful smiles.

Zhou Muzi was eating sweet pastries, and his friend Zhou Geer's affairs were settled, he was very happy.

Brother Zhou never despised him for being poor, and he became friends with him. Later, he introduced Zhou Qiu to be his friend. It was great!

The person Wei Cheng identified in his heart, although he didn't know at first, after all, he was single all his life, and it was the first time he tried to like people.

Seeing Zhou Yuan being bullied and being scolded, he felt a fire in his heart, feeling distressed and wanting to teach the bully Zhou Yuan a lesson.

It doesn't matter if the other party is a girl or whoever!

It turned out that he cared about a person, and when he saw his figure, he suddenly wanted to get close.

Couldn't help being nice to him, he didn't hesitate to buy him a bunch of snacks.

It takes a moment to know.

Looking back now, he realized that he fell in love with a man, even if the other party is a brother, he is also a man in his conception.

I also realize that liking someone is a joy from the heart.

According to today's abrupt move, it seems that he is going to ask his parents to come to propose marriage.

In this ancient etiquette, reputation is very important.

Although he heard a little, he also knew that the last blind date had caused some trouble for Zhou Yuan. Today, when he gave Zhou Yuan something on the street, he would still be in front of his fellow villagers, lest it be sent back to Qinghe Village to make people misunderstand that Zhou Yuan was that kind of casual. The brother who takes the man's stuff.

I also considered that Zhou Geer can have a blind date with him, as well as with other people. If he is the first to get in...

that's not good, it's better to come to the door to propose a marriage first.

It's just...

looking at the house with nothing, a few broken tables, old wooden beds, the house is ventilated, and a large piece of the yard wall is broken... I don't have much money on my hand, and the cart is still empty. I didn't give money, and I also had to buy business materials. Today, I spent a few hundred bucks impulsively. After calculating, I didn't have much money left, so how could I have money to marry.

money!

However, he can propose a marriage first, earn silver taels and then marry someone away.

Thinking this way, making money is imminent.

Wei Cheng then began to get busy, preparing everything to prepare, not only to buy, but also to prepare the seasonings, this is the key.

You should also buy a ceramic jar for storing the seasoning, and you should also buy a few small ceramic jars for use in buying and selling.

I still have to customize the stove, tools, and other miscellaneous items that cost more than three taels. In addition to the expenses in the past few days, the remaining silver is not enough for seven taels.

It took a few days to get everything ready.

Customize the trolley. After a few days, the carpenter should finish the trolley and bring the silver taels. Wei Cheng goes out to the carpenter's house.

You can make money with a trolley.

The carpenter was waiting for him at home, and when he saw Wei Cheng coming, he was very enthusiastic.

Wei Cheng was quite puzzled, and when the carpenter said he wanted to buy the drawings of his trolley, Wei Cheng knew the reason for his enthusiasm.

"Your trolley style, I tried it after I made it. It is more convenient than the previous trolleys, and it saves effort for people to push. It can also be pushed on flat roads, and it can also be pushed when lifted and pushed on dirt roads, especially this wheel, which can be pushed on all sides. Turn. You must sell the blueprint to me." The carpenter was so excited that he held the blueprint in his hand and wished the blueprint would belong to him.

Wei Cheng's drawings are for pushing and pulling goods. He also improved it. The cart originally had two rear wheels, and he was asked to lengthen and install a wooden cabinet in the position of the body. He also got two wheels in the front. The wheels are still universal wheels, and the front wheel It is convenient to use on uneven roads, the front wheel is easy to pad, and it is also convenient to push on flat roads.

Wei Cheng was short of money, and he couldn't use the cart blueprint, so he might as well sell it to a carpenter.

"The blueprints can be sold to Uncle Zhao, and the cost of the blueprints can be paid to Uncle Zhao." Wei Cheng didn't care how much the paper could sell. He didn't know the market price, so he directly asked Uncle Chen, the carpenter, to make an offer. There are also multiple individuals.

The carpenter's surname is Zhao, and those who know him call him Zhao Carpenter.

Zhao Carpenter was stunned by Wei Cheng's truth, and asked him to ask for a price, and he made it clear that he would take advantage of it, and he was not afraid that he would lower the price.

Of course, his carpenter Zhao is also a real person, and he never cut corners in his workmanship, nor does he arbitrarily shout prices. Since the tall and small guys in front of him are so sincere, and they deliberately sell him a bit of favor, it is even more impossible for carpenter Zhao to lower the price too low.

Zhao Carpenter patted Wei Cheng on the shoulder and laughed, "You are a good guy. You have made a deal with Uncle Zhao for this friend, but you still don't know your name?"

"Hey boy Wei Cheng, Uncle Zhao!" Wei Cheng shouted.

"Wei Cheng, that's not bad. Uncle Zhao will give you an honest price for this blueprint, 10 taels of silver."

"Yes!"

Carpenter Zhao laughed again, "You're cool, I'm not afraid of your Uncle Zhao and I'll lower the price.

" It is said that Wei Cheng can naturally trust Uncle Zhao to set the price." Wei Cheng said calmly.

In fact, Wei Cheng also thought about it in his heart. The carts are new, and there are restrictions on the people who buy them. One cart counts the materials, labor and handwork. Even if one makes one or two and a half, some will sell for more than a dozen. Only Taiwan can make a profit, but it may not be able to sell.

Ten taels of silver is also a conservative price.

"Okay, Uncle Zhao, I will accept your favor, and I won't charge you for the cart this time."

"Thank you, Uncle Zhao!"

Wei Cheng carried a heavy ten taels of silver in his arms, and pushed the cart back home.

The cart doesn't cost a penny, and it's an extra 12 taels.

You don't have to be tied down, you can add more pots and pans to your home, and you can also replace broken tables and chairs.

There is no need to add new desks and chairs, go to a second-hand store to buy a set, and then replace it with a new one when he earns enough. Now, in addition to saving the business cost, he has to repair the leaks in the house. If the leaks are not repaired, which day will it rain? Not even dripping.

The outer wall of the yard should also be repaired. He started to do business. If others peeked through the broken wall, he could not prevent it.

In life, when Wei Cheng had no money, he always planned carefully.