Chapter 38 Rental Shop

The holidays are over and the stalls are open for business.

When the customers saw that the stall was open again, they all complained that the vacation was too long.

Wei Cheng knew that for a few days off, the number of customers would increase in the first two days, and he should increase the amount of food he eats every day.

Shredded chicken with sesame oil and crystal elbows have also started to be supplied to Mr. Chen today, and these two meat dishes have also been newly added to the stall. The price is not expensive and the portion is small.

You can also buy larger portions if you want to eat.

Business continues to be busy.

There are a lot of chicken bones left over from cooking chicken soup and making chicken shreds every day. It was a waste, and the family could not finish drinking, so Wei Cheng was given as a welfare to the three helpers in the family, and the rest were brought back to Wei Yuan and the people who delivered it together.

I can go home with a big bowl of chicken soup every day, no matter which one, I am very happy.

Originally thought that the establishment of the sauce factory had nothing to do with Weicheng, so he could be a hands-off shopkeeper. He was hired by the young master to be an overseer. He was not considered an overseer, but was responsible for recruiting craftsmen and occasionally supervising.

The construction team will arrange it from the owner's side, but there are not enough craftsmen.

If the factory building was far away, Wei Cheng would still have an excuse to refuse, but the factory building was built in the suburbs, on the wasteland not far from his home.

Okay, if you hire a craftsman, you will hire a craftsman. The big deal is to let Wei Lei go back to the village to help hire someone.

Wei Cheng didn't tell Wei Lei yet that his brother-in-law Zhou Yong came to the door, and his brother-in-law came, he wanted to entertain people.

The eldest brother-in-law came here, but he sat there without saying a word, which made Wei Cheng feel up and down. Maybe there was something wrong, and the brother-in-law came to ask the teacher to ask for guilt.

Wei Cheng asked his daughter-in-law quietly, "Yuan Yuan, what did I do wrong? The eldest brother's face looks dark."

Zhou Yuan knew the reason why his eldest brother came.

Wei Cheng looked at the silent daughter-in-law, and at the frowning brother-in-law, what happened?

For a long time -

Zhou Yong scratched his forehead and looked ashamed: "Wei Cheng, he went home a few days ago, his three sister-in-law did not do much, the family has reprimanded them, my mother told them to go back to her mother's house. After reflection, the three of them bowed their heads and admitted their mistakes, so... our brothers all felt sorry for not taking care of your sister- in-law and

the others..." Zhou Yong said intermittently, but Wei Cheng listened to his words. He guessed something, glanced at his daughter-in-law, Zhou Yuan gave him a smile, Wei Cheng's expression was still the same, and he had another idea in his heart.

"Brother, you know Yuan Yuan's character. He is gentle and won't get angry. I am Yuan Yuan's husband, and Yuan Yuan's decision is my decision. It is a common thing to make noise at home. Don't take it to heart, sisters-in-law, you have also reprimanded, and this is the end of the matter."

As for whether Wei Cheng really doesn't care, only he knows.

"I heard Yuan Yuan say that the eldest brother and the second brother and the third brother have come out to look for work?"

"Yeah, the farm work at home is not busy, so I came out to find a job to earn some money."

"Big brother, did the three of you find a job?"

Zhou Yong was very embarrassed at this meeting and said: "It's hard to find work. When the farm work is not busy, the villagers all come out to look for work, and there are many workers. Many employers who want workers have recruited workers. The three of us have found them. I haven't found it for a few days."

Wei Cheng pondered for a moment and said, "I'm here to help an owner recruit craftsmen to build a house on the wasteland not far from my house. ."

Zhou Yong asked happily: "Really, Wei Cheng, you didn't lie to me, you are really recruiting workers? If you really want to recruit people, I will definitely go, and I will not dislike it."

Wei Cheng: "Brother, if you are willing, you can start work three days later. If the second brother and the third brother are willing, you can tell me in advance, and I don't need to recruit more workers."

Zhou Yong hurriedly said, "I can help the second and third brother to agree now, and the three of us can come."

Zhou Yong Yong found a job, and did not stay for dinner, said goodbye to Wei Cheng's younger brother, and then happily returned to the village.

Zhou Yong went back and told the good news to his family. The second and third brothers of Zhou Yuan were equally happy. They went out to look for a few days of work, but they couldn't find it. They were depressed and worried that they could not find work and would have less income this year. With little income, life at home is not easy.

If there is a job opening, they can be unhappy.

Zhou's mother and Zhou's father felt that this son-in-law had a heart, and arranged work for their son.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law didn't dare to make a fuss, and they didn't dare to talk to each other. Now that they heard that their husband was working under Wei Cheng's arrangement, they were happy and their minds became more active.

The work is arranged by Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng is so capable.

Wouldn't it be possible that the family and work Wei Cheng can arrange in the future... Offending Brother Yuan a few days ago, will he be held back... Yuan Ge'er is their husband's younger brother, and he should also take care of his family...

At most, after Yuan When my brother went back to his parents' house, they were kind to people. Brother Yuan had a good temperament, so he would definitely not care about them.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law thought so, and felt relieved.

"The wages are 20 cents a day, and a lunch is included." Zhou Yong was cheeky and happy.

Mother Zhou said happily: "Oh, this is not bad, there is still lunch. Master, do you think so."

Father Zhou: "It's really good." The

second brother and the third brother Zhou Yuan felt good. The job he was looking for in the past was the same salary, or even less. Now I have a stable salary, and I have a free lunch every day, which can save a few pennies.

The three sisters-in-law of Zhou Yuan heard this, and they all murmured in their hearts. The wages were only 20 yuan. They also heard from the villagers that if a man went to work as a craftsman, he could get 30 yuan a day.

Both are relatives, and Weicheng does not pay more for recruiting workers.

Back to the room.

Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan asked Zhou Yong: "Master, go to Brother Yuan's house, is his food business very good, has he made a lot of money?"

Wei Cheng generously bought brown sugar for Brother Yuan to bring back to his parents' house The food business definitely makes a lot of money.

Zhou Yong glanced at her sideways: "How much Wei Cheng's family earns has nothing to do with you."

This is the first time Zhou Yong has spoken so stubbornly to his wife.

What happened to Brother Yuan made him really disappointed with his wife, more angry, and even felt that he was too good to his wife, which swelled people's minds.

Wei Cheng didn't immediately ask his daughter-in-law what happened when he returned to his parents' house, and only asked when he returned to the room at night.

The candles in the room were warm, Zhou Yuan was wearing a plain white shirt, his hair was spread out, his eyebrows were warm, Wei Cheng placed the person on the bed, and he sat on the chair.

When the tall body sits on the chair, the chair becomes smaller, the person looks taller, and the deep eyes are still fixed on this person.

Zhou Yuan moved his fingers.

Wei Cheng leaned his head towards his daughter-in-law and said softly, "Yuan Yuan, if Big Brother hadn't come today, would you have planned to keep telling me what happened to you at your parents' house?"

Zhou Yuan pursed his lips, and then whispered back: "I am afraid that you will be worried and will be unhappy, and I am not trying to hide it from you."

Wei Cheng said in a soft tone: "Yuan Yuan, if you don't say it, I will know it later. It's not even more distressing."

"I'm fine, I used to quarrel a few times with my sister-in-law when I was at home, and I'm used to it. I didn't deal with this properly beforehand, and my sister-in-law and my sister-in-law would quarrel with me because they misunderstood me."

Wei Cheng coaxed "Then why were they quarreling? What did they say? I want to know."

Zhou Yuan saw that he couldn't hide it, so he told the story. After speaking, he raised his head and looked at Wei Cheng softly. People fight and get bullied.

Wei Cheng was angry in his heart, angry with outsiders, and let his daughter-in-law look at him unconsciously, and his heart was soft and messed up when he was distressed.

Wei Cheng sat beside his daughter-in-law and put her in his arms and let him lean on his chest. Zhou Yuan stretched out his fair arms and hugged Wei Cheng's thin waist softly, listening to his husband's steady and powerful heartbeat.

"Yuan Yuan, next time you are bullied, remember to come back and file a complaint, husband vents your anger for you."

Zhou Yuan raised his head and looked at him, "Although I have a bad relationship with the three sisters-in-law, I am still a brother, and I will not be arbitrarily attacked by them. Bullying. I know the character of the three sisters-in-law, and I also married outside, but they are noisy, so I will not communicate with each other in the future, but I have to worry about my parents and brothers." With

this concern, he could not be with the three sisters-in-law . Too stiff.

Anyway, the three sisters-in-law can't control his affairs, at most they will be noisy.

Wei Cheng hugged the person in his arms tightly.

understand his concerns.

It's just that those who bully his daughter-in-law won't get him Wei Cheng's good looks. If you don't find fault, it's also for the sake of the Zhou family.

Yang Dashan's family.

Yang Dashan's husband and He Fan have brought back chicken soup from the host's house in recent days, and both adults and children in the family ate meat soup.

There is such a high salary every day, and the salary is settled every month, but if there is any difficulty, you can receive the previous salary in advance.

The family is full, and the family is in good spirits.

Neighbors are envious, and some of the three aunts and six grandmothers are discussing in private, saying some ugly speculations.

Said that He Fan was interested in the owner of the helper family, otherwise why would there be such a high salary.

There is chicken soup every day, he himself has grown meat, is not skinny, and has a good appearance, so it is inevitable that he will be admired.

He Fan is the helper of the Weicheng family. His family is far away from Aunt Yang's and his sister's house. His neighbors don't know that Aunt Yang and his sister also bring chicken soup back every day. less meat.

He Fan went to work every day, he didn't know the neighbors were talking about him.

He Fan's husband, Yang Dashan, was out of work for a few days. He was taking care of his son who couldn't speak at home. He heard it accidentally when he was out.

After Yang Dashan and He Fan got married, they had a very good relationship. Yang Dashan was very kind to He Fan, and so were his family. He is not worried that He Fan will be separated from him, he is worried that the owner really likes He Fan, and He Fan will have an accident.

Yang Dashan knew that the family where his husband worked was close to Aunt Yang's house. He knew Aunt Yang's house, so he went to look for the house near Aunt Yang's house where his husband worked.

If he couldn't find it, he could only linger in Aunt Yang's house.

Wei Cheng came back from closing the stall and saw a tall and thin man with slightly dark skin standing in front of Aunt Yang's house.

The face is quite unfamiliar.

The man looked restrained when he saw him, with his neck shrunk and his eyes dodging.

Wei Cheng looked at it and went over to ask to see if the person had any bad intentions.

People are not evil, they are looking for people, but who is He Fan?

"You're looking for He Fan, who are you He Fan?"

Wei Cheng couldn't remember who He Fan was, and Zhou Yuan remembered that He Fan was the brother who worked in his house.

Yang Dashan looked at the question in front of him, his temperament was gentle, and he looked at him standing beside the handsome man just now. The two should be husbands, so Yang Dashan said: "I am He Fanfu, my name is Yang Dashan. My husband works as a helper in a family surnamed Wei. I wonder if this husband knows which one is the Wei family?"

Zhou Yuan smiled and said, "Your husband works as a helper in my house. Aunt Yang's house is the house behind you."

Wei Cheng then remembered who He Fan was, it turned out to be his family's helper.

Yang Dashan was stunned. His husband didn't work at Wei's family. The husband before him said he was working in his house, so how could he work at Aunt Yang's house? He was confused. Zhou Yuan jumped over the person, pushed open the door of Aunt Yang's house directly, stretched his head in, and shouted

to He Fan who was busy in the yard: "He Fan, someone is looking for you at the door."

, his subordinates also put down their work, and hurried over, "Zhengjun, who is looking for me?"

Zhou Yuan stepped aside so that He Fan could see the people outside the door clearly.

"Dashan—" He Fan and Zhou Yuan thanked, Zhou Yuan replied that there was no need to thank him, He Fan walked up to Yang Dashan, "Why did you come to me, is there something at home?"

He was worried that the child was not feeling well, and he looked a little nervous.

Zhou Yuan and Wei Cheng didn't interrupt their conversation and went home.

Yang Dashan explained that it was not that the child was sick, but that he wanted to come and see where he worked. He had no work recently, so he could be sent here every day.

He was stunned that he didn't tell He Fan's neighbors to discuss.

He Fan felt that he was married to a good husband, so he took him to Aunt Yang's house and asked him to sit there and wait for him.

Yang Dashan looked at the pots of water and cleaned vegetables in the yard, and knew that he was thinking too much, and felt guilty.

He Fan didn't know, but told him that the people he just saw were the owner and the owner's husband who invited him to work, and the owner was next door.

I was able to work at Aunt Yang's house and moved here later. It is easier to work in the union here than at the boss's house, and we can chat and work at the same time.

Yang Dashan was surprised, that Wei Dong's house seemed to be quite dilapidated, and he could still hire people to work.

The salary is high, and Dong Wei's family doesn't look like a rich man. What the hell is going on.

Wei Cheng asked Wei Lei to help him go back to the village to hire craftsmen, but Wei Lei said this time that he knew few people in the village, and the people he knew were all on the pier. He could go to the pier tomorrow to ask, Wei Cheng felt troublesome, and then went to the next door.

Wei Cheng told Aunt Yang about the job recruitment, to see if she had a suitable person, and if she didn't have him, she would go to the market to recruit.

Aunt Yang recommended her son, but He Fan and the husband and wife looked happy. He Fan asked Wei Cheng: "Dong, my husband Yang Dashan has worked as a craftsman. Can he come to work?"

Wei Cheng looked at Yang Dashan, he was an upright man , nodded in agreement, "The salary is 20 cents a day, and lunch is included. If you can, you can go to work in two days."

Yang Dashan didn't expect to find a job in one trip, so he nodded hurriedly.

There are still three places. Yang Dashan said that he knew a few men, all of whom were coolies, and his character was not a cheating or slippery person like him. Wei Cheng also agreed to let them come.

After the recruitment of workers is completed, Wei Cheng will have time to go to the county town to see the store.

Ken had no time at noon in the morning and closed the stall in the afternoon, so he went to the tooth shop by himself, and he did not let his daughter-in-law follow him around.

Going to the Yaxing, Wei Cheng didn't wear work clothes and changed into his regular clothes.

The people from Yaxing were not enthusiastic when they saw the ordinary cotton clothes that Wei Cheng was wearing. They just routinely asked, "Do you want to buy someone or rent a house?

" people.

"Is there a store that is two stories high on the main street of the business district and has a backyard?"

Yaren was originally careless, and when he heard Wei Cheng's words, he immediately said enthusiastically: "Yes, do you want to rent or buy it."

He thought it was an ordinary rental house He didn't expect that he would still have a lot of profitable customers.

"Lease." The

store certainly can't afford it.

Yaren took Wei Cheng to see the shop.

I have seen a few, and they are all located in the business district, with the main street, but the living space in the backyard is too small. There is an interval of a street, and the shops are smaller. The satisfied shop is in the corner, the door is spacious, and the shop area is also large. The living area in the backyard is separated from the kitchen in the front yard. There are also two storage rooms. The view on the second floor faces the lake.

"How much is the rent for the last room?"

"The rent for that room costs 12 taels a month. Although it is a corner, the store is large and the backyard is large, so the rent will be more expensive."

Wei Cheng thought the same.

"Let's just rent the last shop, let's rent it for a year first."

"Oh, you're so refreshing, I'll help you right away."

Tooth man was happy, so he walked around and could get a few taels of commission.

The shop leasing work will be completed, and the lease contract will be signed with the shop landlord. As soon as the money is given, the shop will be rented.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-12 01:22:30~2022-05-13 03:30:19~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 10 bottles of Aqiu; 2 bottles of Fuyu; 1 bottle of Happy Little Woman;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!