Chapter 96

The Duke of Yin's Mansion.

After reading the letter in his hand, Young Master Yin sat silently with a cold face.

Yin Chengfeng: "...Big brother? What was written in Wei Cheng's letter? He didn't even show me, did he write a solution?"

Before leaving, Wei Cheng was mysterious when he said goodbye to him With a smile, if he didn't get on the boat, he would have to make it clear before returning to the imperial city.

Young Master Yin glanced over with a cold eye.

Yin Chengfeng shrank his neck, scolded his stomach, and Yan Luo's face. Don't ask, don't ask! snort!

After a while, Young Master Yin said coldly: "Just follow Weicheng's method. I will enter the palace to discuss with the emperor later, and I will take over the matter."

"..."

Yin Chengfeng silently exited the study, thinking His heart fell, Wei Cheng's solution was feasible, and he didn't need to be scolded by his cold-faced big brother.

As soon as she turned around, she met a pair of indifferent eyes, "Drink!" Dingqing saw that it was his eldest nephew, "Lin'er, what are you doing standing at the door?"

Yin Shenglin put on a cold face, "Waiting for uncle Come out!"

"Ah! Wait for me?" Yin Shenglin said, "I have something to do with your uncle?"

"It's okay!"

Yin Chengfeng: "..." With a cold face, his words were simple and powerful, he thought I was talking to my brother.

"My father is looking for me, and I can only enter when my uncle comes out." Yin Shenglin said.

Yin Chengfeng was choked!

He pretended to be affectionate, thinking that his eldest nephew missed him and came to him to contact him.

Yin Shenglin directly passed his uncle's side, walked over, pushed the door and entered the study.

There was a discussion inside, and Yin Chengfeng wanted to eavesdrop, but with his elder brother's skills, he must have noticed before he walked to the door.

In the study, Young Master Yin sat on the seat behind the desk, and with a cold face, told his son the regulations for receiving foreign embassies and the arrangements for the palace banquet.

Yin Shenglin straightened his body and listened attentively with an indifferent face.

Both father and son have the same expression.

"Your future father-in-law is very capable. I agree that you marry the Wei family brother, and you can solve the problem on your own."

Young Master Yin didn't think that it was a child's words to say that he would marry a baby in the future. Every sentence is answered seriously.

Young Master Yin said in a deep voice: "Lin'er leave first, I taught you today, you should go back and think more about it. If Your Majesty agrees with your future father-in-law's approach, you can learn more from your father's side."

"Father , thank you for your agreement." Yin Shengfeng declared coldly, "Also, my son's marriage does not require the consent of anyone in the family. I will be so strong that they cannot stop me." After saying this, go straight out!

Young Master Yin is very satisfied with his son's performance. This is the courage that the next heir of the Yin family should have.

He wouldn't have any slack in his son's training because his son was young.

What satisfies him most is that his Lin'er will not be the next him. Unlike him, he let his family arrange his marriage when he didn't meet someone who believed in his life.

Therefore, he agreed with his brother and sister-in-law to leave the house and go out independently. Because of his consent, the family can't do anything to interfere, otherwise his younger brother can't be so handsome.

His brother was no longer confused when he came back from a trip.

His son went out and came back to grow bigger.

It is a blessing for Lin'er to find a partner who is recognized for life.

However, the biggest difficulty for Lin'er in the future will not be the Yin family, it should be his future father-in-law.

He had never met anyone, and he had to admire that person's ability.

After reading the detailed explanation of the letter, he had to say that the person was really brave.

He didn't dare to be sure of the outcome of that idea, but Wei Cheng was confident.

Young Master Yin stopped delaying, took the letter and entered the palace directly. Also brought a batch of tribute goods and cooks.

In one night, a decision was made.

That method was used, but I dared not draw conclusions based on the results of the letter.

They also set aside a backup plan.

-

On the day of the palace banquet.

The emperor came after the emperor.

Everyone got up and saluted.

"Long live my emperor, long live, long live——"

"Queen thousand years old, thousand years old, thousand thousand thousand years old——"

After saluting, the palace banquet began——

Emperor: "Dajing Kingdom is a country of etiquette. In order to welcome all the envoys When the delegation arrived, I made everyone feel at home. I specially ordered the imperial chef to prepare different flavors of food, so I don't know if it suits the tastes of the delegations!"

"I will thank your majesty!"

The maids in the palace served the delicacies in an orderly manner, one after another of exquisite and delicious delicacies.

The foreign embassies were amazed to see that there were several exotic dishes different from the Dajing Kingdom.

These delicacies seem to resemble their pagan flavors, but are different, yet smell familiar.

After eating it, the food was so delicious that they all nodded their heads in praise.

"This cheese pancake is baked with delicious seafood blended with cheese. The pancake has a strong aroma of wheat, and the cheese and flatbread can be matched so well. It's amazing!"

"This special grilled meat has the flavor of hometown spices and rich sauce. It's really fresh and tender!"

"This is called sizzling seafood stewed rice, it's so fresh and delicious!"

"Baizhen mushrooms are delicious..."

"Extremely fresh soup is fresh... "..."

"Vanilla dessert is our lady's dream dessert..."

........

This palace banquet was praised not only by foreign embassies, but also by the royal family, nobles and dignitaries. Full of compliments.

After the delicacy was tasted, several of the foreign embassies raised questions, and they tasted familiar spices in the delicacy.

The emperor laughed and waved his hand to show the demeanor of a great country. Without concealing it, he ordered the palace attendants to serve the prepared condiments to the embassies of various countries.

He also personally ordered people to answer questions for the envoys.

The foreign embassy took several vials containing the seasoning in their hands, carefully observed and smelled them, and had an answer in their hearts.

Several envoys met eyes, and a brown-eyed envoy asked.

"Excuse me, Your Majesty, what kind of spices are used in this small bottle of powdered seasoning?" The

emperor smiled and raised his hand to signal to the Ritual Officer to answer. They all come from overseas, and they are made after hard research and concoction by the capable people of this dynasty. Several bottles of seasoning consist of more than a dozen kinds of edible spices..." After reading the spices in one breath, he did not tell which kinds of edible spices each bottle of seasoning covered. out.

Those envoys who were still waiting for someone to say the ingredients: "..." The

emperor sat on the high platform and could clearly see the ugly faces of the foreign embassies below.

I'm really stupid, I'll reveal the recipe to you.

Go back and study slowly!

The letter from Weicheng said that the seasonings are all ground into powder and mixed, even if foreign missions take it back to study, it is very difficult to research the formula!

"In order to thank all the embassies for coming, I also prepared a rare thank-you gift from my Dajing Kingdom for all the embassies."

After speaking, the emperor ordered the palace servants to serve it.

An exquisite brocade box with a white transparent cover. Inside the brocade box lies a palm-sized exquisite porcelain bottle, a box of perfume, and a beautifully embroidered fan on one side.

"This porcelain bottle contains a new product from China, named perfume, just press it lightly, and the fragrance can be sprayed out and linger on the body for a whole day. The plum blossoms are painted on for women's perfume, and the painting with ink is for men's perfume. "

That box is the balm, our Dajing Kingdom pearl balm, smeared on the face, and used for a long time to whiten and ruddy the complexion."

The female companion of the foreign embassy heard that both the fragrance and the whitening and ruddy fell in love with the things in her hands.

The embassies of various countries: "..." I was still thinking about inquiring about the recipe of the seasoning. I was interrupted by this, and there was no excuse to ask.

-

The second day of pilgrimage for the mission.

The diplomatic missions of foreign countries tried to cook the seasonings from the palace with their own flavors, but the taste was always significantly different from the cuisine of the palace banquet.

One is delicious, the other is ordinary.

The foreign embassies were in the inn, and they kept quiet in the palace. When they came back, they discussed how to get the seasoning recipe.

Don't underestimate this small bottle of condiment, everyone can't live without it, how important a 'food' is.

These foreign embassies are all interested in the great benefits brought by the seasoning.

The seasonings are still made with spices produced in foreign countries. They can't develop good seasonings, but let the people of the Dajing Dynasty develop them, which makes them feel very embarrassed.

Right now I don't know what went wrong and how it was so different from the palace banquet.

The mission did not find a way, and secretly contacted the powerful family who cooperated in private and asked them to inquire about the formula.

But those powerful families don't even know the source. The palace banquet was also supervised by the so-called cold-noodled King Yama of the Duke of Yin's government.

They all know that after the emperor came into power, he was trying to find a way to regain the economic sovereignty of the dynasty from the powerful family.

The emperor deliberately guarded against them, and did not reveal any rumors.

Let them go to inquire, and they dare not do much to inquire secretly. If they are caught, the emperor will have more excuses to attack.

Moreover, at the palace banquet yesterday, the embassies of various countries didn't care so much about the few bottles of seasoning. Why are they so urgent now, threatening that if there is no formula, their cooperation will stop there.

These powerful families were in the opening of the sea, and the previous emperors jointly won the cooperation rights with the powerful families in order to cooperate with foreign countries and develop the economy of the Dajing Dynasty.

They took great pains to get most of the cooperation rights of foreign nations. The benefits are so great that they can be compared to the taxation of the entire Great Jing Dynasty.

A few bottles of seasoning can overturn the cooperation rights they have worked so hard to secretly operate under the imperial power?

How ridiculous!

At first, these powerful families didn't take it seriously,

but later, why did one or two of them come to them in private to inquire about the news, and even a few foreign embassies that did not produce spices came to the door, directly and strictly asking for batches of spices.

Although it was a small country, the furs, medicinal materials, and rare agate supplies they brought to the powerful family had great interests. These things made them win over many businessmen and lose the right to cooperate, so they lost a lot of interests.

It is impossible for an aristocratic family to give up the cooperation rights of those small countries.

But they don't have any news about the seasoning.

Those powerful families just started to panic!

Use their manpower and material resources to inquire...

But when they inquire, everything will be a foregone conclusion

--

Imperial City, Taifu Building.

A high platform was erected at the entrance of Taifu Building, drums and gongs were played, attracting crowds to watch.

In the name of welcoming the embassies of various states, a free meal event was held.

As long as you get the red cardboard, you can get a small portion of food with the red seal of Taifu Building.

Red cardboards for free food are issued in limited quantities on a first-come, first-served basis.

Since it is to welcome foreign missions, all foreigners will have a share.

Then, after some publicity about the operation, the chefs of Taifu Building began to make delicious food. The aroma of the food is wafting, attracting passers-by to stop and swallow their saliva.

Those who got the red cardboard, did not get the cardboard, more and more people, lined up in a long queue......

Fragrant iron plate and roast lamb, seafood, pork, crepes......

...... The

mission got the news, and they sent people to inquire . The guys in Taifu Building are all instructed, no matter who asks what to do, they can tell.

It was learned that in addition to the seasonings in hand, the new sauce and spices of Baiweifang should be added, and the sauces and spices used in each dish are different.

Powdered seasoning and sauce spices cook together to make it.

If the mission finds someone to buy it, it is still limited to only two copies. Do you have to buy as many copies, let alone buy them in batches.

I bought it back and re-cooked it according to the method. After it was made, the taste of the dishes was not as amazing as the palace banquet, but it was delicious.

They know that the key is in the sauce and spices, and the powdered spices in their hands are just auxiliary.

Wei Cheng has considered many aspects. Considering the supply of spices, the Dajing Dynasty did not have these spices, and it would take several years to introduce and plant them. If you cooperate with foreign countries, the amount of supply is not so large.

Taking into account various factors, he made changes in the seasoning.

The powdered seasoning for the mission is just a pretense, and grinding it into powder also delays the time for them to develop the formula, which is impossible to develop within a few years.

Another point, the sauce and spices are the top priority.

The sauce and spices are blended with spices produced in foreign countries, but the amount used is very small. The important thing is that the original spices of the Dajing Dynasty are added to it.

The essence of sauce spice comes from the Great Jing Dynasty.

If foreign embassies want it, they must be imported from the Dajing Dynasty.

Wei Cheng calculated all aspects in the letter and explained it clearly. The letter also stated that he was 90% sure that he could win the cooperation.

The remaining part is not that he is not sure, and it cannot be said that it is too full, so as not to attract the attention of the emperor.

Seasoning is needed for people's livelihood. The sauce workshops opened by him and Yin Chengfeng have entered the entire Dajing Dynasty. Some people compare it, and the above one thinks it is feasible.

Otherwise, no one thinks that a small bottle of seasoning can do so much.

Another point is that those envoys are thoughtful and not stupid. They all know that not only seasonings can bring huge benefits, but also working with powerful families can bring huge benefits.

But they will choose to prefer to cooperate with the Royal. Because, in cooperation with the royal family, under the imperial power, those powerful families have no cooperation with foreign countries, and they have to move closer to the emperor to find a way out.

Without benefits, it's better than the family's failure.

——The

foreign embassies all know how to do it. If they want the sauce and spices, they must cooperate with the imperial power of the Dajing Dynasty, and they choose to give up the cooperation with the powerful family.

in the palace.

The emperor was in no hurry on the first day. After reading the content of the letter, he was not afraid that foreign embassies would study the spices in the powdered seasonings. The important part was still in the hands of the Dajing Dynasty.

There was no news the next day, and the emperor began to ask the dark guard who was in charge of tracking the movement of the mission.

Regarding the movements of the embassies of various states, I learned that several small countries have approached those powerful families, and the emperor felt a little more in his heart.

On the third day, the embassies of several small countries entered the palace, and the cooperation was reached.

But in the afternoon, the emperor cared about the missions of the major countries, but there was no news at all.

The emperor was anxious in his heart, and summoned Young Master Yin to enter the palace to discuss whether to start the second plan

.

The cooperation contract is surprisingly consistent, except that each issue of the Dajing Dynasty provides a certain amount of seasoning. The Dajing Dynasty must also ensure that the goods they traded with the powerful families in the Dajing Dynasty can also be supplied in place.

As soon as the Emperor Chrysostom came out, he directly promised the foreign embassies that as long as the foreign countries cooperated and controlled it in the hands of the royal family, those aristocratic families would not be in a hurry to curry favor.

Various foreign countries reached cooperation with the Great Jing Dynasty.

The emperor was surprised when he got the right to cooperate, and it was also surprising that Young Master Yin was called an extremely smart person.

This is the overseas commodity cooperation contract they have tried their best to obtain, which is still five years, not one year in the hands of a powerful family.

With a five-year contract, those missionaries are still keeping an eye on them, and they want to use the past few years to develop the seasoning formula.

After five years of cooperation, the treasury is full, and those powerful families are in control. At that time, the right to cooperate is not in the hands of the royal family.

Later, it was really researched for them, but people from foreign countries always believed that the Dajing Dynasty was the best to go abroad, especially the products of Weiji workshop.

Now, both the emperor and Young Master Yin feel that this cooperation right is really easy to obtain!

Obtaining the right to cooperate with foreign countries is still the largest share of the right to cooperate, Emperor Longyan Dayue.

The economy of the Great Jing Dynasty was finally in the hands of the royal family.

Young Master Yin said solemnly, "Your Majesty, we have reached an agreement with various states. What are you going to do with Weicheng?" The

emperor pondered for a while and then said, "I already have an idea."

Cooperation with various foreign states must be mastered. Royal hands. That Weicheng not only provided methods, but also commodities. In the end, the cooperation rights of the foreign countries were put into the hands of the royal family. "The city of Wei has contributed greatly and should be rewarded

. " He got the news that day that Wei Cheng's method really got the right to cooperate with foreign countries, and his jaw dropped. He was very skeptical at first. Now, Yin Chengfeng wants to return to Jinzhou, and he rushes back to Jinzhou with a mission. Not long after I returned to the imperial city, I had to bring my family back to Jinzhou. The day before returning to Jinzhou, he thought that his eldest brother would come to him for a lesson, because every time he returned from the imperial city to Jinzhou, his eldest brother would give him this experience. It's just that his eldest brother didn't come to him, but his eldest nephew instead. Yin Chengfeng finally took his son from the elder's hand to his hand, and he held the small dumpling and looked at the eldest nephew. "Lin'er, what are you doing with your uncle?"

"I have a gift for my uncle, please bring it to my father-in-law, mother-in-law, and baby."

"..."

Yin Chengfeng looked at the son in his arms, who was very young. Look at the cold-faced nephew again. He said earnestly: "eldest nephew, you are only twelve years old, and Xiaotangyuan is only four years old. It's too early to think about your daughter-in-law. Besides, you are in the imperial city, and Xiaotangyuan is in Jinzhou, so it's not certain who will belong to Xiaotangyuan in the future. "The

little tangyuan is the daughter-in-law he reserved for his son, how can he let the eldest nephew kidnap him.

Yin Shenglin glanced coldly at his little cousin who was in his uncle's arms, and said coldly, "If you don't bother uncle, the baby won't become an uncle's family."

Yin Chengfeng: "..." This observation, It really is his elder brother's kind.

"Then please uncle, nephew will retire first."

Yin Chengfeng rolled his eyes!

the next day.

Yin Chengfeng boarded the ship with his family and his mouth.

There were several large boxes of gifts that his eldest nephew had forcefully stuffed him with, and half of them were for small dumplings.

There is also the accompany to return to Jinzhou is the father-in-law and an imperial decree!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-07-26 23:15:01~2022-07-27 20:16:18~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Cute rabbit drag lion 8395 38 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!