Chapter 47 Wei Liang found out that Weicheng opened a store

Wei Cheng came to the suburban grocery store from Xianmanju, and today is an appointment with Boss Gu.

The grocery store has a name, called Yuanji grocery store, and people who hear it will not understand what it means.

On the shelves of the grocery store are the dried seafood dried in the workshop. Wei Hu, Wei Yi, and Wei Jin are all helping out at Xianmanju, and Wei is really watching the grocery store.

"Master."

Wei Shi shouted respectfully when he saw Wei Cheng coming in.

"There are guests coming today, you ask Wei Shu to prepare some refreshments for the guests."

Wei Shu is Wei Jin's husband, a brother with a disfigured scar on his face, he knew that he was disfigured and chose to stay at the grocery store to help.

Although the scars on the face are concealed, the ancient makeup techniques still leave traces, and there are obvious traces in the covered areas.

Wei Shuren is attentive and organized. The grocery store seems to have nothing to do, so there are many things to prepare in advance, so Wei Shu is very suitable.

He didn't know much about Wei Shu. Wei Cheng set up a study room in the grocery store, and was taught by Uncle Mao, who could walk around the ground. In addition to Wei Shu, Wei Cheng's three brothers-in-law were in charge.

The two long-term workers recruited by Weicheng, the workshop is currently not working, the long-term workers went to Xianmanju to help, Xianmanju's business is booming, and they will hire people later.

The steward of the sauce workshop arranged for someone to deliver the sauce, one to the kitchen for use, and one to the private room. The chef was arranged by Tai Fu Lou, and the ingredients to be used were purchased in advance.

Wei Cheng made an appointment with someone for noon.

Before the lunch market, Boss Gu drove to the door of the grocery store.

Yun Chengfeng came not long after the two entered the private room. In fact, he could not come in this situation, his identity was there. Yun Chengfeng still came, he felt that he might gain something.

There are more than a dozen types of sauces on the table in the private room, some are fresh, some are stewed, some are stir-fried, some are soup, some are for steaming... Those sauces are suitable for sale in restaurants, even high-end restaurants. big door.

It is commonly used by ordinary people, and the grade is inferior, so I would not recommend it to Boss Gu.

When Wei Cheng saw everyone gathered, he ordered Wei Shi to let the kitchen serve the dishes, and the dishes were served one after another, all of which used different sauces to make several special dishes.

"Young master, Boss Gu, please try!"

Boss Gu tried one by one.

Yun Chengfeng tasted it properly, he had tasted it.

"The sauces this time are very different from the ones I bought last time. Each sauce is made with suitable ingredients to make it taste even better." Boss Gu said with a smile, "Boss Wei, you are doing this to make every sauce I have. All the materials are approved?"

Yun Chengfeng raised his eyebrows, is that so?

Wei Cheng's intention is not only what Boss Gu said.

Wei Cheng said: "Young master, boss Gu, let's talk while eating." The

two agreed and didn't eat lunch.

"Boss Gu's merchant ship travels south and north, and he should have a lot of supply on hand." Wei Cheng said straight to the point. "Wei's intention today is not only to sell sauces, but also to approach Boss Gu to discuss cooperation with sincerity."

Yun Chengfeng glanced at him, and it was true!

Boss Gu was stunned. He didn't understand how Wei Cheng's so-called "cooperation" was cooperation, and he thought about what kind of cooperation could be in the sauce business?

"Boss Wei, what do you mean by your cooperation...?"

"I have already discussed with the young master about how to sell the sauces in the sauce shop." Wei Cheng said, "the sauce shop is a commercial product. We do not intend to unilaterally sell in bulk, but directly cooperate with merchants and directly hand over the right to sell each place to the cooperative merchants. The price is still the wholesale price."

"Of course, you can ask why we don't sell it ourselves. Yes, at present, we have not set up sauce sales shops in other places. It is easier to open the sauce market by cooperating with merchants in the early stage. To obtain the right to sell merchants, there is one condition. We provide the goods in hand to the cooperative merchants, and the cooperative merchants hand The source of goods should also provide us with the same, this is the condition of cooperation."

Boss Gu heard the words, frowning and thinking.

Wei Cheng continued to let go of the temptation of interest, "Boss Gu has tasted the dishes made from my sauce, and over time, the sauce will enter restaurants, restaurants, and wealthy officials."

Boss Gu is a businessman, and the sauce is fried The taste is better than the dish fried without sauce. Obviously, Weichengjia sauce will become a necessary purchase sooner or later, just like soy sauce.

Boss Gu: "What kind of products does Boss Wei want me to use in exchange for cooperation? If I don't have any suitable products for Boss Wei, can't I wholesale sauces from Boss Wei?"

"That's another way of saying that. Let's talk. Assuming that the place where you sell sauces has no partners or opened stores, it's okay for Boss Gu to sell commercial goods from me. After there are partners, it won't work."

Boss Gu frowned . : "I don't know what kind of goods Boss Wei wants?"

"Don't worry, I won't rob you of important goods. What I want is what kind of goods you can provide me, and I will choose the right one to discuss cooperation with you."

Boss Gu He is a ship merchant, and he has a wide range of network resources.

However, his source of goods is not fixed, and he goes to the local area to trade with other merchants to buy, and then sell the goods to the people who need them, or sell them locally.

The county dock market is a good place to trade.

The sauce he bought from Weicheng before was sold to the cooperative restaurant. If the cooperative restaurant does not acquire it, he will transport the sauce back to the store in his home county, and then sell it.

The sauce sold well unexpectedly, and the cooperative restaurant ordered a batch, and the rest sold out the sauce by selling it to other restaurants. No matter whether the restaurant or the restaurant has ordered the next batch, he will come back to Wei Cheng to buy it.

It is risky for Boss Gu to come to Wei Cheng to order sauces. The risk is that businessmen who are interested in the source of sauces will follow him, and they will be able to snatch his source.

Whoever has the capital to buy and sell will definitely trade with whom.

At that time, he was afraid that the cooperative restaurant would not cooperate with him, and he would lose a source of goods.

Wei Cheng said that the cooperation, he is excited, so that you don't have to worry about others robbing the market.

In Wei Cheng's words, he wanted to cooperate with him. After the cooperation was signed, the local independent sales rights belonged to him.

Boss Gu was hesitant because he didn't know what goods Wei Cheng needed from him.

He doesn't have enough important commodities to sell himself, so how can he hand it over to others. He wants to get this cooperation again. Having a buyer before means there is a sale in the market.

"Boss Wei, the volume of commercial goods in my merchant ship is not large, but it is also better than the variety of commodities. At present, except for the merchants who have fixed cooperation transactions, I can use the commercial goods to cooperate with Boss Wei. Boss Wei intends How's it going?"

Boss Gu said this, and gave Yun Chengfeng a vague look. He was afraid that Yun Chengfeng would be dissatisfied by hiding good commercial goods. Boss Gu didn't know that the exchange of resources was what Wei Cheng needed.

Yun Chengfeng still doesn't look down on this resource.

Wei Cheng asked, "Boss Gu, can you tell me, what kind of commercial goods do you have in your hands?"

"A lot of my merchant ships come from the southern region, and some of them are not distributed in large quantities. I buy loose tea and local specialties from villagers. There are also a small amount of white sugar and brown sugar. The northern purchases are all grains, furs, and medicinal materials. If there are fixed partners, these cannot be provided to Boss Wei, please forgive me."

"Boss Gu, don't worry too much." Wei Cheng pondered for a moment, "I can't use the commercial goods in Boss Gu's hand for the time being, but I need Boss Gu to help me buy commercial goods for a long time."

"I don't know what kind of commercial goods?

..." Wei Cheng said, "Because it's fresh, it can't be delayed too long. If Boss Gu can't deliver, he can ask another merchant ship to deliver it. I will also teach Boss Gu how to save. "

Boss Gu breathed a sigh of relief, "Yes! On this condition, Gu agreed to cooperate with Boss Wei. "The

two parties reached a cooperation agreement. The

cooperation contract of both parties is attached to the need to supply goods.

When saying goodbye to Boss Gu, Wei Cheng said: "If Boss Gu encounters any rare mountain goods and sea goods, you can send samples. I will also buy rare mountain goods. "

"Be sure to pay attention!" "

After waiting for someone to leave.

"All you want are mountain goods?" what is it used for? "Yun Chengfeng said, "It's not easy to store mountain goods. If you get them back, you have to sell them in the fresh period, so it's easy to lose everything." "

"Don't worry, I have my own way of doing this. Wei Cheng walked into the store, took a few steps, remembered something, and said to Yun Chengfeng, "By the way, my family wants to rebuild the house, I have the drawings, and your construction team is from Fucheng, so they should be able to do what I want. You lend me your construction team. "

After Wei Cheng finished speaking, his thoughts turned to another place.

Commodity packaging is a problem. He doesn't know the technology of glass, so he should be able to make plastic boxes. The plastic boxes and bottles are transparent, so you can see the appearance of other products, making it easier to sell.

There are spare workshops at home, which can be implemented.

Plastics need to be made, or it is convenient for you to buy them. It seems that you don't have much money.

Make a small batch first.

Wei Cheng went in directly.

Yun Chengfeng, who was standing at the door: "..."

This person is really rude.

—Wei

Cheng and Yun Chengfeng are busy with the sales of the sauce shop.

It was negotiated before that a sauce shop was opened in the inner city of the county, named Quanweifang, which belonged to the sauce shop and was promoted by Taifu Building.

In the outer city of the county, Weicheng recruited merchants to help sell it, and it was sold to every household through the streets, which was easy to open the market.

Weicheng is not in Xianmanju, which is managed by Wei Lei.

When his elder brother Wei Liang invited a friend to dinner and came to Xianmanju, he saw Zhou Yuan working as a shopkeeper at the counter.

At first I thought it was the wrong person.

How could his second brother's husband be the shopkeeper in Xianmanju, the shopkeeper is not something he can afford.

In order to avoid admitting the wrong person, Wei Liang did not go to confirm, but sat down with his companions.

Xiao Er came over to record the name of the dish, and Wei Liang asked, "Little Er, is the husband at the counter called Zhou Yuan?" He thought for a while before he remembered his brother's name.

The second shopkeeper was also sincere and smiled: "My boss's wife is indeed called Zhou Yuan. Guest officer, do you know my boss's wife?" The

boss 's wife——

"You...you mean Zhou Yuan is your boss's wife?!" Wei Liang was shocked, his tone They were all anxious, "Is your boss's name Wei Cheng?"

"Yes, my boss's name is Wei Cheng."

Wei Liang was dumbfounded and shocked!

The business of his second brother's stall is not bad. It wasn't long before he opened a restaurant as large as Xianmanju.

Could there be a mistake somewhere.

Everyone in the group was very curious about Wei Liang's expression. It was necessary to be so shocked to know the boss of Xianmanju, which is a good thing!

Wei returned to his senses, he decided to go back and find out if the boss of Xianmanju was his second brother, if so— Wei Liang narrowed his eyes and thought, if it was true, his family would have posted it! "Wei Liang, why were you dazed just now? Do you know the boss of Xianmanju?"

"It's okay, it's okay." Wei Liang said in a rare and generous manner, "Whatever you want to eat, except the signature dishes, you can order it!"

Kindly ordered a lot of dishes.

—Wei Lei, who came down from the second floor, also saw Wei Liang who was eating in the lobby.

Wei Lei walked to the counter and said, "Brother Yuan, Chengzi's eldest brother Wei Liang is eating in the lobby, have you seen it?"

"Ah?" Zhou Yuan, who just bowed his head to settle accounts, didn't notice at all, "I didn't see it, eldest brother. Where do you sit?"

Wei Liang was seated in the back, blocked by a partition, so Zhou Yuan didn't see where anyone was.

"On Channel 17."

Zhou Yuan pondered for a moment, "Should I go over to say hello?"

Wei Lei shook his head, "Chengzi is not here, Wei Liang didn't come to ask, you might as well not come over."

Zhou Yuan frowned: " Isn't that bad?" I saw that Wei Liang was my husband's eldest brother, so he had to go over and say hello.

"It's okay, Chengzi has explained that he knows that opening a restaurant in the county will lead to family members. Chengzi said that if he is not there, you can avoid it if you can, and he will handle it." Wei Lei said, "I will let Xiaoliu replace you. Location, the busiest time of the afternoon market is over, we can come here if we can, you go back to the backyard to rest first."

Zhou Yuan did not object, since the husband had explained, he still did not go over to say hello. He had little contact with his husband's family, and if he did, he wouldn't know what to say.

The lobby thing is left to Wei Lei.

Zhou Yuan went back to the backyard to take a lunch break.

This is still the husband of his family who let him rest for half an hour every day. The husband is considerate to him, and he will definitely obey.

When not busy, he will go back to the backyard to rest.

After Wei Liang finished eating, he went to the counter to check out, but he didn't see Zhou Yuan.

Xiaoliu didn't receive Wei Lei's explanation, she accepted Wei Liang's full payment. Wei Liang gave Yin Liang the pain in the flesh.

Wei Liang was annoyed, why did he burn his head for a while and let people be more.

He thought to eat for nothing, there was Zhou Yuan cashing out at the counter, and seeing that it was him, he would definitely not accept his money.

—Before the evening market started, Wei Cheng returned to Xianmanju and learned from Wei Lei that his eldest brother came to Xianmanju for dinner and saw his daughter-in-law.

"Okay, I see."

Sooner or later, the Wei family would find out that he opened a shop.

Things always have to be faced!

I don't know what plans the Wei family will have when they find out.

When he walked to the door of the private room, Wei Cheng restrained his expression slightly, pushed open the door of the private room, and put on a gentle expression.

Zhou Yuan's eyes lit up when he saw the person, "Husband, are you done with your work?" When he got up and was about to walk over, Wei Cheng strode over to him and asked gently, "Did you miss me?"

Zhou Yuan thought about it, today He didn't see anyone all day, he was embarrassed to say, Wei Cheng leaned over, "I miss you."

Zhou Yuan smiled sweetly, "I also thought about it."

Wei Cheng leaned over and lowered his head to him He kissed his lips lightly, took him by the hand and sat down, "I'm hungry, accompany me to afternoon tea." Afternoon tea was what Wei Cheng said.

Zhou Yuan heard the words and immediately sat down to eat with him. He was full and was about to go down to help.

When I heard that my husband was hungry, I took care of my husband first.

Going out for a day must be too busy to eat.

Zhou Yuan felt distressed and kept giving him snacks.

Wei Cheng happily accepted the feeding of his daughter-in-law.

-Wei family.

Wei Liang asked someone to inquire, and determined that Xianmanju was opened by Wei Cheng, and he told Wei's father and Wei's mother.

From Wei Liang's mouth, I learned that Weicheng Kaixianmanju has a good business. The most expensive recruiting vegetables cost a few taels of silver, and the business is even hotter every day. Wei Liang also said that he had a meal yesterday and ordered ordinary dishes, which cost 20 taels of silver.

Wei's father and Wei's mother were shocked, and Wei Cheng's sister-in-law stared in disbelief!

After the shock, he looked equally excited, and his eyes glowed.

Weicheng's shop, Weicheng is their son, that is, their family also has a share.

This is his family - it's going to be released!