Chapter 22 Zhou Muzi gets married

Working at home, busy with farm work in the fields, when Wei Cheng sent Zhou Yuan back to the entrance of Qinghe Village, not many people saw him.

Wei Cheng sent Zhou Yuan to the gate of the village and did not enter Zhou's house. If he did not enter Zhou's house before he could leave, Wei Lei, the breakfast stall, couldn't do it alone, so he had to rush back.

Before leaving, he instructed: "I'll pick you up tomorrow."

Zhou Yuan said, "Well, I'll wait for you to pick me up."

"Say hello to my father-in-law and mother-in-law, and I won't go in."

"Okay, I see."

" You enter the village, I will watch you enter the village and then leave." Wei Cheng let Zhou Yuan advance, and Wei Cheng did not go home until he could no longer see Zhou Yuan.

At this time, Zhou's mother was working in the yard at home, his second and third sisters-in-law were also there, the elder sister-in-law was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, and Zhou's father and three brothers Zhou Yuan went to work in the fields.

When Zhou Yuan returned to his mother's house, he appeared at the door with a bag. Zhou's mother was frightened when she saw the brother who came back alone early in the morning still carrying the bag.

Is there a conflict between the brother and the son-in-law? Mother Zhou's worried heart instantly rose to her throat.

"Yuanyuan, why did you come back with your luggage early in the morning? Did you quarrel with your son-in-law?" Zhou's mother stepped forward and asked worriedly.

Mother Zhou didn't expect that brother came with a burden to marry Zhou Muzi.

Because it was early in the morning, and Zhou Yuan was the only one who came back with a burden, Zhou's mother would inevitably misunderstand.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law also mistakenly thought that Zhou Yuan was driven back to her parents' home, and the three's faces suddenly became ugly. These days, only those who have been driven back to their parents' homes will come back with a burden.

If Zhou's mother left Zhou Yuan, they decided in their hearts that they would not agree to stay, and they would not agree to marry and return to their parents' house to fight the autumn breeze. They were the serious Zhou family and had the right to disagree with marrying out brother. son came back.

Zhou Yuan heard Zhou's mother's words and knew that his mother had misunderstood. Just as he was about to explain, his second sister-in-law shouted, "Brother Yuan, you are going back to your mother's house with your baggage, aren't you arguing with your brother-in-law?"

He The third sister-in-law said tightly: "It's not long since we got married, why did we quarrel?"

After his sister-in-law heard it in the kitchen, she immediately came out of the kitchen, saw Zhou Yuan, and shouted: "Oh, quarreling and returning to her mother's house, this What does it look like? Brother Yuan, it's not my sister-in-law who told you, you finally got married, how can you quarrel with your husband's family at will."

Seeing that Zhou's mother's worries came true, Zhou Yuan hurriedly said loudly: "I didn't quarrel with my husband!

" quarrel?

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law didn't believe it first, and Zhou's mother didn't believe it either. Although they didn't like the mocking words of the three daughters-in-law, the most important thing right now was to care about his brother's affairs.

Zhou Yuan said: "Today is Muzi's marriage day. If you stay there until it gets dark, it will be difficult to walk at night, so I came back with my luggage and stayed for one night."

"Yuan Yuan, you didn't quarrel with your son-in-law, why didn't you see him? Your son-in-law will take you back?" Mother Zhou knew that Zhou Muzi's married brother would come back, if she didn't think so an hour or two later, she would be worried if she came back too early.

Zhou Yuan immediately explained: "My husband took me to the entrance of the village. He wanted to rush back to open the stall, but he didn't enter."

After hearing this, Zhou's mother asked, "It's really my son-in-law who sent you back. ?"

Zhou Yuan: "Really, my husband will come to pick me up tomorrow, and my mother can ask my husband when the time comes."

Only then did Mother Zhou feel relieved, and gave her brother an angry look: "What nonsense are you talking about, you don't know the importance of marriage, how can you ask your son-in-law about this kind of thing. I haven't had breakfast yet, I'll ask your sister-in-law to cook more. Some."

Zhou Yuan said: "Mother, I came here after breakfast, you don't need to cook mine."

Zhou's mother was surprised: "Why so early? Your family has to get up so early to make breakfast? Is it too early?" From the county seat It takes more than half an hour to cross Qinghe Village in the suburbs. When I walked to Qinghe Village at this hour, I had to leave before dawn.

Get up and cook breakfast no sooner than a countryman!

Having to get up so early in Wei's house, it's not that her brother's life is worse than at home.

Zhou's mother was worried, but she didn't notice that Zhou Yuan's face was ruddy, and he didn't look like a bad person.

Zhou Yuan: "The family is in the food business, so I have to go to the county town early to sell breakfast. Every day I get up at Mao Shi to work. Today, my husband wants to take me back, so he has to go back to open the stall and get up earlier than usual."

So it was.

Mao Shi is also the time when they get up to do farm work.

My son-in-law has no farmland at home, so he makes money by doing business for food and clothing. I don't know if the business is good or not. Zhou's mother asked, "Yuanyuan, you said that my son-in-law is in the food business. How is the business every day?"

"It's not bad, I can make money every day. Not a lot." Zhou Yuan didn't directly say that the family's food business is very good and how much money they make.

Mother Zhou felt more relieved, and only then did she see that her brother was raised with a ruddy complexion, his complexion was full of flesh, and he was quite fair. It seemed that he could earn money to live.

Mother Zhou doesn't care how much her son-in-law earns. It is always a good thing to be able to make money. Only when you make money can you live happily.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law heard that Wei Cheng's family was doing business, and the three wanted to inquire about Wei Cheng's business.

Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan: "Brother Yuan, sister-in-law is bad. I misunderstood. Sister-in-law said that because she was worried that you would be bullied by Wei Cheng at your husband's house." Sister-in-law

Zhou Yuan said, "That is, we are all worried. It's fine if my brother-in-law has nothing to do."

Zhou Yuan's third sister-in-law said, "How could our brother Yuan quarrel with my brother-in-law, the couple is very good, and they are doing business, but they just don't know what to do. Brother Yuan, tell me, if If you are too busy, you can ask your third brother to help, everyone, don't be embarrassed to speak."

Zhou Yuan's third sister-in-law spoke first, and the other two were unwilling to speak quickly. "Yes, Brother Yuan, if you need help with your work, you can ask your elder

brother to go."

"And your second brother, he will definitely be willing to help."

The head of the house will come back for breakfast." Mother Zhou sent Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law to work.

What kind of thoughts are there, just licking your face if you want to take advantage, how can it be so cheap.

The son-in-law is only in business, and what kind of money can he earn? Even if he earns it, it is not something that her Zhou family should be concerned about. If her son-in-law mistakenly thinks that her Zhou family is in-law and seeks benefits, this is not for her brother. If she loses her face in front of her son-in-law, then her brother will have a better life.

Zhou's mother would not agree, and the Zhou family would not do such shameless things.

Zhou Yuan wants to stay at home for one night. Zhou Yuan's father and three brothers are very welcome. Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law will not object to this, but Zhou Yuan's mother is awake, and there is no place to live at home.

It turned out that the room that Zhou Yuan lived in before became the room of the two nephews. Originally, Zhou's mother was not willing to give her brother's room to her grandson not long after he got married. It was her three daughters-in-law who had been lobbying for what to say. When the child grows up, the little man can no longer be in the same room as the little brother and the little girl, so Mother Zhou agreed.

Fortunately, there was an extra bed in the room before Zhou Yuan, and he still slept back in the bed before his marriage. The two nephews slept separately before, so they could sleep together.

After breakfast, Zhou's mother was helping his brother make the bed and put on the bed, and moved his grandson's things to one place, while Zhou Yuan was changing the sheets.

There were shouts from outside, and Aunt Zhou Yuan came to the door.

"Brother and sister, I heard that Brother Yuan is back, I'll come and see."

How could his aunt come to the door, didn't she always disdain coming to his house? Zhou Yuan felt strange and looked at Zhou's mother.

Zhou's mother put the eldest grandson's bed on the second grandson's bed, and said angrily: "It's not Lanlan's marriage. After you get married, your eldest aunt is talking to Lanlan every day, and you must find a county gate. Later I like a man whose family lives in the outer city of the county, and there are two shops in the city. She is satisfied, she always comes to me to talk things out, and comes to run on you and your son-in-law.

" She leaves, you stay in the room to rest."

Zhou Yuan obediently didn't go out, he just didn't know how his mother sent the eldest aunt, this is an elder matter, and Zhou Yuan didn't ask.

It's just that the aunt's voice was still heard in the room. Zhou's mother stopped her, and she said a lot of things to her will. Only then did the aunt Zhou Yuan leave satisfied.

Zhou Qiu came to Zhou Yuan, and the two went to Zhou Muzi's house together.

Zhou Muzi's family is in the lower village of Qinghe Village, and there is a small road to the lower village. There are several dilapidated wooden houses under the hillside. The poorest households in the village live here, and Zhou Mu's family lives here.

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu came over. Zhou Muzi's parents were very happy that their brother had friends. The originally deserted house had become popular, and it was a bit like a home for a happy event.

Zhou Muzi's family has few relatives, and Zhou Muzi's family is poor, and they are unwilling to communicate. When Zhou Muzi got married, apart from his parents, he only had two friends.

Zhou Muzi's wedding dress is red-brown coarse cloth. There is no extra money at home to make new wedding dresses, and his hair is tied with a red headband. He looks simple and does not look like a married person.

Zhou Muzi's object, Li Hu, originally wanted to give him money to buy new fabrics for his wedding dress, but Zhou Muzi refused to buy it in order to save money. After all, they didn't know the situation of the two families. Li Hu couldn't beat Zhou Muzi, so he just listened to him.

Li Hu's family is good, with several acres of paddy fields in his family. Li Hu is a capable man, and his looks are not bad. He went up to the mountains to hunt with the hunters in the village, and he also learned hunting skills. During the hunting season, wild animals such as pheasants and mountain rabbits can be hunted every three or five years. When they are sold to restaurants in the county town, they can earn some silver taels. The silver taels sold are handed over to Mrs. Li.

Li Hu was very kind to Zhou Muzi, and he was also very filial to Zhou Muzi's parents. He gave Zhou Muzi's family a share of good things. Li Hu's savings were used to make up for Zhou Muzi's family when the two fell in love with each other. Zhou Muzi's younger brother was malnourished. He fell ill and took medicine at the turn of the season. The family had no money to buy medicine, and the money for medicine was given by Li Hu. .

These are all done by the family, because Li Hu's mother is not easy to get along with, and is known as a pungent person in the village.

Li Hu also had girls in the village who liked it, but Li Hu looked at Zhou Muzi. Li Hu's family began to disagree with the marriage between the two, because Zhou Muzi's family was too poor and was a famous poor household in the village.

Li Jianeng agreed to the marriage between Li Hu and Zhou Muzi, but he did not give him a betrothal gift. Li Hu wanted to marry him, and Li Hu also wanted to marry him. In the end, Li Hu's father, for the sake of the eldest son, gave two taels of silver as a betrothal gift. Nothing else.

In fact, there is another reason for Li Jia Songkou. Li Hu's second brother, Li Zhi, took a fancy to a girl, and the marriage was settled. But Li Hu is not married yet, so Li Zhi can't get married before his eldest brother. In the countryside, some people still pay attention to these rules.

Li Hu was determined to marry Zhou Muzi, and it was not good for Li Zhi's marriage to be delayed, so the Li family let go. Anyway, Zhou Muzi had to work when he married, so he should be a supporter.

Zhou Muzi doesn't care about external things, he is very satisfied if he can marry Li Hu.

Zhou Qiu took out a red bead flower, which was her wedding gift to Zhou Muzhi, and she put it in a bun for Zhou Muzi. "That's like a married brother."

Zhou Yuan gave Zhou Muzi a red lucky bag with a hand-made gift for his wedding. There was a tael of silver in it. He didn't give the money directly to Zhou Muzi. He knew that Muzi would refuse, so he I just made this lucky bag, "The lucky bag is my heart and can only be opened after marriage."

Zhou Qiu: "If the Li family treats you badly, I will beat Li Hu."

Zhou Yuan: "Muzi, anything can be done. Come to me for help, don't hide it like you did before, we are friends, don't be embarrassed to open your mouth."

Zhou Muzi accepted the goodness of his friends and smiled brightly: "Thank you!" To

have friends who care, for Zhou Muzi is the best blessing.

Li Hu came to pick up the relatives. Li Hu knew a lot of friends in the village. He got married and followed several friends to pick up the relatives.

Back at the Li family, Zhou Muzi and Li Hu worshipped and officially became the Li Zhou family.

The Li family's banquet consisted of a few plates of vegetarian stir-fry and steamed buns, and there was no more oil and water.

During the banquet, a pleasant incident happened. Mother Li was scolding and scolding. She didn't like Zhou Muzi very much, because Zhou Muzi's family was too poor.

"It doesn't matter if you marry a brother, you don't have any dowry, just a few pieces of rags. The family didn't have a good meal. Now I have an extra person who eats for free. My Li family is really unfortunate."

Li mother also pointed to Sang and scolded Huai. "It doesn't matter if you marry in for Bai Yang, and bring two people to eat for free."

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu's faces sank, which means that if they didn't give Zhou Muzi face, they both left directly, why are they here ? Put your face on it and let Mother Li step on it.

Just because they were afraid that Mother Li would make irresponsible remarks, they came to the feast with a red envelope of ten cents.

Li Hu's younger sister, Li Damei: "Mother, that's not Zhou Yuan. Marry Zhou Yuan in the suburbs of the county." If my brother can marry the county, she, Li Damei, is still a girl, and she can marry the county in the future.

Li Damei has thick branches and big leaves, big bones, rough hands and feet, and loud voice, but she feels that she is a girl's family. Ever since I heard that Zhou Yuan married into the county seat, I dreamed every day that I could marry into the county seat.

Li Damei said to Zhou Yuan, "Brother Yuan, you are a brother, and you dress really well. If I marry to the county seat, I will definitely dress better than you." A girl with broad bones like a man, with heroic facial features, When he spoke, he couldn't see it.

Li Hu inherited that his father was a rough man, and Li Zhi inherited his mother, who was a little gentle and looked popular. In the Li family, Li's mother was the best to Li Zhi. Li Damei looks like Li's father, but her personality is like Li's mother, narcissistic and self-righteous.

Mother Li has also heard about Zhou Yuan, and it seems that there is such a thing. It turned out that Zhou Muzi and Zhou Yuan were friends, and his face changed instantly, and his smile climbed to his yellow face, "Aiya, my aunt is too busy, and Brother Yuan is here to eat. Xi, then sit down quickly."

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu: "..."

Who are these people?

At this banquet, Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu took a few bites, and they were not in the mood to eat, so they said goodbye to Zhou Muzi and went home.

Zhou Muzi opened the lucky bag that Zhou Yuan had given him that night, only to find that there was a couple of silver coins in it. Zhou Muzi wanted to return it to Zhou Yuan. Li Hu said that since it was Zhou Yuan's heart, they would keep it for emergencies.

Zhou Yuan was not full and was hungry in the middle of the night.

Zhou Yuan went to bed hungry and woke up from time to time. He had been hungry before, and since he was married, he had eaten well at home and was cared for by Wei Cheng. He had never suffered, and for the first time felt hungry.

Thinking about Wei Cheng, if Wei Cheng was there, he would definitely not let him sleep on an empty stomach.... Thinking about it, he missed Wei Cheng and couldn't sleep well all night.

Wei Cheng was at home, but he didn't have his wife by his side, and he couldn't sleep well either.

Separated, missed only to know the depths.