Chapter 18 Selling Food

The blacksmith took the blueprint, and the tools on it were not difficult to make. It looked quite interesting. He asked Wei Cheng to come and get it in half an hour. Wei Cheng had time to go to a small shop selling sauces and pickles to buy miso, which would have to be remade when he went back. For modulation, it saves time and effort to buy semi-finished products rather than do all by yourself.

After the sale, I went back to the blacksmith shop. The blacksmith made small tools and asked, "What are these small tools used for?"

Wei Cheng said: "This is an auxiliary tool for cutting vegetables and peeling skin." The

blacksmith: "Can you demonstrate?"

Wei Cheng Agree to the demonstration, let the blacksmith prepare several vegetables, and show the use of the vegetable cutting tool to the blacksmith. Ding, can be cut into shape.

"It's really convenient!" The blacksmith was pleasantly surprised to play with the gadget, which is not only practical, but also widely used. It is used by every household and restaurant. "I bought the blueprint with two taels of silver."

Wei Cheng: "... ..."

He should be thankful that he was born under the red flag. In ancient times, the knowledge he used and learned before has become a tool for making money here.

Okay, it's sold!

Don't spend money to make gadgets, you can also get two taels of silver.

He made more money than selling food for a long time yesterday.

Every time he comes up with new tricks, he can make money. According to the huge amount of knowledge stored in his head, in ancient times, he felt that he had become a mobile treasure house.

Wei Cheng also customized the iron plate for teppanyaki, just one iron plate, the blacksmith was not interested.

"Husband, what are you buying these things for?" After just going out and buying so many things, Zhou Yuan once again saw his husband's ability to spend a lot of money.

"I want to buy these things to make flat cakes. After selling the cold skins, I will go to the wharf to sell flat cakes at noon." The

county's wharf ships from the south to the north and south, and there is an endless stream of business travelers. , 70% of the shops in the county are wholesale goods here. The wharf is also the place with the largest concentration of people, and it is absolutely profitable to cook and eat.

They sell cold skins in the morning and flatbreads at noon. The flatbreads are rolls, made with wheat-flavored pancakes, and then put vegetables and doenjang.

The vegetables grown at home have not grown up yet, so I have to buy them.

"Here, this is two taels of silver." Wei Cheng handed over the money for selling the blueprints to Zhou Yuan.

"Why do you still have 2 taels of silver?" He gave her husband 2 taels of silver to go out to buy things. The money is still there. Where did the things that your husband bought just now come from?

Zhou Yuan wouldn't think that Wei Cheng hid the money from his private house, he earned all the money in the family, he could take it directly if he wanted to, no need to hide it.

"The blacksmith bought the blueprints of small tools, and the two taels are the money for selling the blueprints."

His husband went out and made two taels of silver easily?

Zhou Yuan felt that his husband was very smart, he knew a lot of things, and he could make money, so he immediately looked at Wei Cheng with glittering eyes.

Wei Cheng was taken advantage of by his adoring eyes, he leaned over to kiss him, Zhou Yuan was startled, and looked around, afraid of being seen by others, even though he was in his own yard, maybe someone stepped up and peeked into the yard.

"It's outside, don't mess around." Zhou Yuan covered his mouth and jumped away.

Wei Cheng chuckled: "No one will see it."

Zhou Yuan glared at him.

"Chopping tool, do you want to try how to use it?" Wei Cheng waved the vegetable cutting tool in his hand to divert Zhou Yuan's attention.

"......want!"

Every time he teased him, he was fooled every time.

Zhou Yuan felt that he was eaten to death by his husband.

But he didn't know that Wei Cheng would be the one who was eaten by him in the future.

Wei Cheng went to the neighbor next door and asked his neighbor Aunt Yang to buy vegetables.

Wei Cheng knocked on the door, and a voice came from inside, "Who is it?" The

footsteps of someone came to open the door. Aunt Yang saw that it was the neighbor next door, and was a little surprised, "Wei Cheng, what's the matter with my

aunt ?" Those who know Wei Cheng have a good impression of this dull and honest man. Although they have not met, they will take the initiative to greet people when they see them on weekdays.

Aunt Yang is a villager of the original village in the suburbs. Her family received compensation for land acquisition, so she built the house next to Wei Cheng's house.

Aunt Yang's family has no fields except for vegetable fields. The family members have a regular job in the market, and the family's source of income depends on part-time work.

"Auntie, I'm here to buy your vegetables."

"You don't need to buy them, green vegetables are worthless. If you want to eat them, you can go to the vegetable field to pick them yourself." Every household in the suburbs has a vegetable field, and they will grow vegetables. It's also hard to sell.

Wei Cheng: "Auntie, I have a small business at home. I use lettuce and carrots every day. The money is to be given. I will give you five cents for vegetables every day. You pick them and send them to my house every day."

Aunt Yang: "This..." They are all neighbors, and she can't get the money for vegetables. If Wei Cheng doesn't take them, she also says that she needs vegetables every day, that is, she buys them intentionally.

Wei Cheng gave Aunt Yang the five cents of money and said, "Aunt Yang has decided so, please trouble you."

Aunt Yang took the money and said with a smile, "Wei Cheng, it should be Auntie thank you!"

Five cents of money is also an income.

Her two sons are not married, and the family has no land to farm. The income is earned by the men outside, relying on the county seat. It takes money for food and clothing, and it is luck to have a tile to cover.

On the surface, it seems that relying on the county seat, life will be good, but I don't know that if there is no livelihood, life will not be able to go on.

The family eats vegetables and bran every day, and life is not easy, not to mention the son marrying a wife.

Stall the next day.

"Yuanyuan, after the dough is fermented, it's good to divide it into small balls and arrange them. I'll come back after I sell the cold skin and I will bake the flatbread.

" Is it?" Zhou Yuan complained dissatisfiedly, he could bake, but he was afraid that it would not be as delicious as Wei Cheng's.

Wei Cheng put the things in the cart cabinet and stood in front of Zhou Yuan, "I'm a man, and I have a lot of strength, so I don't get in the way of this job. If you're too weak, I'll feel bad for you." Work hard, full of energy, kneading dough can handle the effort.

He Weicheng is a man, how can he make his daughter-in-law work hard, he doesn't like watching him work hard at all, he will feel uncomfortable when he sees it, and his daughter-in-law should be well supported by him.

Zhou Yuan looked up at him: "I can do it too. I used to work in the fields at home without any problem." He has done heavy work, so how can he be tired.

Wei Cheng was seen by him with a soft heart, holding Zhou Yuan's hand, Zhou Yuan's hand was soft, but the hand seal was rough, and it seemed that he often worked.

It was painful for him to marry a wife. Why did he have to do heavy work? He said resolutely, "I will do the heavy work at home, and you will do the rest. Can you let me do the little things alone?"

Wei Cheng stretched out his arms and hugged Zhou Yuan, "Okay, it's only natural to make money to raise a daughter-in-law, and no refutation is allowed."

Zhou Yuan: "..." If he doesn't want to share more, why does he work hard? Still not allowed to object?

"Stay at home. Aunt Yang next door will bring the vegetables to you, and I'll leave them to you to clean the vegetables."

Wei Cheng set up the stall.

As the number of cold skins and jelly increase, and food intake increases, it is not easy to bring water for cleaning chopsticks, and a bucket should still be brought. Where the stalls are set up, water can be drawn in the dwellings.

Wei Cheng used five cents to negotiate to fetch water. The aunt recognized Wei Cheng. She also bought Liangpi yesterday. The grandson and the old man liked to eat it. The five cents were not needed and replaced with a bowl of Liangpi.

Wei Cheng agreed.

Weicheng's stall opened, and people from the county came out to buy breakfast. Those who had eaten Liangpi and those who had not eaten Liangpi lined up in front of the stall.

Many people who bought Liangpi this time came with bowls in their hands. They saw that yesterday the boss brought many customers with their own bowls of Liangpi, so they also brought their own bowls to buy. I hope the boss will give more.

"Boss, I brought a bowl, you want to give more."

"Boss, I also brought it. You gave more to the person who brought their own bowl yesterday, and you will give more today."

"I bought three yesterday, the adults in the family . The children want to eat it, the portion is full, and I will bring a bowl to buy it today."

Wei

Cheng threatened that there would be no problem, the cucumber shreds had a tool to plan, and he brought a lot of it, so he couldn't give more of the vermicelli. Put more zucchini, and it seems to be full of weight.

Wei Cheng started to get busy.

The customer who bought the Liangpi eats it on the spot, and he says it is delicious. When he sees the taste of others, he urges Wei Cheng to hurry up if he doesn't get the customer. Wei Cheng is alone. Fast and limited, let them urge.

Looking at the long queue, some of them are new customers, asking if they have bought customers, what kind of food they sell, and whether they are delicious or not. They don't need Weicheng to promote it. They all help to promote it. , to wait in line to buy.

"What is this? Crystal clear?" A middle-aged man dressed in charge asked, pointing at the jelly.

Wei Cheng glanced at him and explained, "This is jelly. It's cold to cool off the heat."

"How much is a bowl?"

"A bowl of three cents .

"

Inserted so confidently, the guests in the queue had no problem. Seeing the two servants behind the steward, the other party should have a background.

"Boss, you sell it to Steward Wang first, we don't mind it later."

Wei Cheng knew in his heart that Steward Wang definitely had a background. "Then wait a moment." Pack the jelly and hand it to Steward Wang. Take a seat and eat it. Wei Cheng ignored him and continued to sell Liangpi.

Wang Guanshi took a mouthful of jelly, the mouth was cold and sweet, and he was surprised that there was such a delicious food on the street.

He originally came out to buy food for the young master at home. The young master in the family is picky eaters, and he does not like to eat a hearty breakfast prepared at home. He is arguing about not eating breakfast at home. I just thought about having a variety of breakfast options outside, so I found a few and bought them back for the young master. If the young master likes to eat, he can learn how to cook it at home.

This is called jelly, and there is the cold skin. Manager Wang buys three copies of each, and he brings his own food box.

If the young master really likes to eat, he will come over to talk.

Wei Cheng doesn't care, he has to be busy, and some people even queue up to buy Liangpi when they see Steward Wang buying it.

Thanks to this steward Wang, there were more Liangpi jelly than yesterday, and they were sold out in an hour.

Close the stall and go home.

When I go back, I can rest for a while and hug my daughter-in-law.

Wang Guanshi is the housekeeper of the Cao family in the inner city. The Cao family does a lot of business in the county, and they rely on officials behind them. They are also a big family in the county.

Steward Wang entered the main hall. The old lady of the Cao family was coaxing her baby and grandson to have breakfast. The young master of the Cao family was ten years old. He had older brothers and sisters.

This will not eat, the old lady of the Cao family and the young master are coaxing his mother.

"Don't eat, don't eat!" The young master's voice was crisp and soft, and he was angry.

Butler Wang saluted respectfully: "Old madam, madam, the old slave bought food for the young master. This food is new. It is called jelly powder and Liangpi. Many people are queuing up to buy it. I don't know if the young master will like it."

Cao Laofu Person: "Bring it up."

Butler Wang: "Yes!" Let the servants behind him bring the food from the food box.

Mrs. Cao and Mrs. Cao saw jelly and Liangpi, but they didn't.

That bowl of crystal clear jelly looks suitable for eating nowadays.

Mrs. Cao coaxed her little son to take a bite of jelly. The young master pouted and took a sip. It was cool and smooth. The young master smiled, "Mother, I want to eat it!" It's sweet, cool, and delicious.

Seeing that his son/grandson has an appetite for breakfast, how can he not feed it, the young master of the Cao family ate one bite after another, but the young master of Liangpi did not eat, and after eating the jelly, he was full.

Mrs. Cao and Mrs. Cao did not eat cold noodles, but fell in love with cold noodles. Mrs. Cao ate two bites of cold noodles. She said: "The cold noodles are chewy and salty, and even if you eat cold noodles and then eat cold noodles, the taste will not be the same. Appropriate."

"What's there to eat today?" Mr. Cao always likes to take a walk in the morning and eat breakfast when he comes back. He leaned over to the table and looked at it. "Butler Wang, what kind of food is this?"

Butler Wang said, "Father Hui, this is a new type of food, called Liangpi." Mr.

Cao took a bite of chopsticks and ate it, "It tastes good!" Bird's Nest Porridge.

"This Liangpi is good, butler Wang, I will buy another one tomorrow."

"Yes,

old man!" Mrs. Cao said, "The jelly I just had was very good, and my little grandson also likes it. I will prepare some tomorrow.

" "What kind of jelly? Why didn't I see it." Madam

Cao said with a smile, "You're late, and you've finished eating."

Mr. Cao said, "Butler Wang, I'll buy it tomorrow, I'll try it out and see if it's delicious."

Cao Cao Madam instructed: "Steward Wang, you can find someone to learn from. If you learn how to cook it at home, you won't have to worry about making it at home no matter how delicious it is."

"Yes!" Butler Wang took the order to do it.

Wei Cheng didn't know that the Cao family wanted the recipe for jelly. After he returned, he sat next to Zhou Yuan and rested.

Zhou Yuan struggled not to hug him: "Aren't you going to bake the pie?"

Wei Cheng hugged the man tightly and didn't let him break away. He said pitifully: "Yuan Yuan, I just came back, don't let me rest for a while."

Zhou Yuan softened his heart: "You sit and rest, I'll wash the things. "

How can Wei Cheng let go, he wants his wife to accompany him, and his wife is busy, how can he sit down and rest.

Wei Cheng deliberately put his head on Zhou Yuan's shoulder, and said vaguely: "Yuan Yuan, don't move, I will not be so tired by resting here."

Zhou Yuan saw everyone leaning on his shoulders, and his tone was tired, so he obediently let him hug!

Wei Cheng's lips curled slightly.

His daughter-in-law eats his pitiful set.

It is interesting to rest when there is a wife to accompany you.