Chapter 5 Meeting Zhou Yuan Again

"You can finally come back." When Wei Cheng returned home, he saw two tall men squatting outside his house, Wei Yuan and Wei Lei, both of them were sweating from the sun.

I don't know how long he squatted, Wei Yuan, who squatted to the point where his feet were numb, bared his teeth and screamed! The taciturn Wei Lei supported him with a smile in his eyes.

"Come and sit first."

Wei Cheng opened the wooden door and let people sit under the tree in the small courtyard. There were no chairs in the room, and the light was dim. Although there is only a bamboo stool in the small yard, there is also a stone bench, which is full of ventilation and light.

Wei Cheng returned to the house and poured a glass of water for each person.

"How long have you been here?"

"It didn't take long." Wei Yuan took the water and poured it directly. The sun was shining after noon, and the door was not covered, so he would die of thirst.

Wei Lei's forehead was also sweating, but drinking water was more reserved than Wei Yuan's.

After drinking water, they were under the tree again. A gust of wind blew under the tree, and the two comfortable people were finally not killed by heat.

"Chengzi, you went on a blind date today? What was the result?" Wei Yuan asked.

"How did you know I had a blind date today?" He didn't tell anyone.

"The aunt next to your house said that you were not at home and went on a blind date." Wei Yuan pointed to the door on the right, "Knock on the door outside your house and no one answers, so the aunt kindly told us."

It turned out to be Aunt Liu, Auntie is a kind person. She should have heard it when his brother was talking outside the door. She was chatting with several women outside the door.

"It didn't work."

Facing the concerned eyes of the two good brothers, Wei Cheng said indifferently.

"It won't work this time, there will be another time." Wei Lei patted him on the shoulder and comforted.

"Right, don't worry too much about Chengzi, you will definitely find a suitable one."

He didn't care much, and the blind date made the other party misunderstand that he looked down on each other, and when he thought of those dim and clear eyes...

"What about you guys? Here?" Wei Cheng asked.

"It's too noisy at home." Wei Lei said lightly,

"Leizi wants me to buy a drink, I'll call you." Wei Yuan also said.

Wei Cheng knew it, but he felt a little uneasy, but no matter who he leased the land to, no matter how good his relationship with Wei Lei was, he would never consider Wei Lei's family.

The parents of Wei Lei's family are not only not easy people to get along with, but they are also very greedy for petty gains. They are also known as rogue portals in the village. The people in the village are frightened. If he leases the land to his family, the rent will definitely be lacking , and even used his relationship with Wei Lei as an excuse to give less.

And every time the original owner followed Wei Yuan to find Wei Lei, Wei Lei's parents used to scold the original owner for selfishness and stingy. He would definitely help the original owner, but the original owner was afraid that Wei Lei would not go there again because of the tension between him and his family.

She didn't dare to scold Wei Yuan too much. Wei Yuan's family was poor, but he, the village chief, and the village clan were always close relatives.

In the situation of Wei Lei's family, the three of them are brothers who have been with each other for a long time, and they are tacit.

"I'm going to buy wine and drink it back, and I want to buy some peanuts and melon seeds. What else do you want to eat? I'll go buy it."

If Wei Yuan buys it, Chengzi's house is not far from the market. For half a tael of silver, let him invite Leizi and Chengzi for a drink.

Wei Cheng came back after eating noodle soup on the street, Wei Lei mainly came to drink, and both of them let Wei Yuan buy it at will.

Not long after, Wei Yuan bought a few bottles of wine, as well as a pack of melon seeds, peanuts, and crispy fish. When the twist came back, the three men sat chatting in the small yard. The yard was broken, and passersby could see them drinking and chatting.

"Listen to Yuanzi, Chengzi, you want to do business?"

"Yes, you can go to the county to sell snacks."

"It's not bad to do business. If you need help, just say it."

Wei Cheng thanked his brother for the wine.

"As I said before, Leizi said he wanted to come and ask him the last time." Wei Yuan smiled, "If Chengzi does a business, ask me to tell me that, before Leizi and I have married a wife, Chengzi will be able to marry one. The daughter-in-law of the county town."

"It's okay, next time I see Aunt Lu, I will mention it to Aunt Lu and ask her to introduce you." Wei Cheng said.

"Chengzi, please don't!" Wei Yuan said anxiously, he wanted to get married in another two years, and it would be even more difficult to marry a life in the family situation, "You and Leizi are not married, I will wait for the marriage first. Wait."

Wei Cheng was a few months older than Wei Lei, and Wei Yuan was two years younger than them.

"I won't marry, who would want to marry me." Wei Lei laughed at himself.

His family had also arranged a partner for him. When he heard that marrying a girl would cost 5 taels of silver, his parents gave up, and they thought it was too much. They wanted to give him a penny for marrying a brother. It is a blessing for your brother to marry your brother. If you want money, there is no door.

Wei Lei's parents are very kind to their younger son. Wei Lei does the work at home, and Wei Lei earns the money at home. The girl that the younger son wants to marry costs eight taels of silver. They all give it to Wei Lei.

Wei Lei was his own, but Wei Lei was brought up by his grandparents, and he was not close to Wei Lei's parents. The two old men were afraid that they would bring up their eldest grandson, so they took him by their side. After his grandparents passed away, Wei Lei went home to live. The old house and fields left by Lei's grandparents to Wei Lei are all occupied by his parents, and Wei Lei's family has some wealth.

It's just strange that Wei Lei doesn't seem to care. His brothers know that it's not that Wei Lei doesn't care, but that Wei Lei's temperament would rather do more than do less.

No matter how good his parents are, they are his parents too.

But does Wei Lei really let his parents press everything down?

Certainly not.

"Leizi, you don't want to get married because you're afraid of the noisy family after you get married, right?"

Wei Cheng looked at Wei Lei and broke it.

Wei Lei drank the wine and smiled without saying a word.

"And this!" Wei Yuan cried.

Which old man does not want to marry a wife and have children, if he can't marry a relative, he has to squeeze his head to marry. How can Wei Yuan not be surprised that his good brother doesn't marry his own son.

Wei Cheng, a modern person, understands that this is called premarital phobia.

"No."

No?

What do you mean?

Wei Cheng and Wei Yuan stared at people.

It's okay to be reticent, but if you say it clearly, if you say two words, they will be even more confused.

"I'm going to split up."

Wei Cheng and Wei Yuan both smiled when they heard the words. The brothers' plan finally had to consider their future life.

If Wei Lei proposes to split up the family, Wei Lei's parents will definitely be in trouble.

It is definitely not so easy for Wei Lei to say that they should be separated, but Wei Lei's tone is so sure, there is definitely a way.

"Come on, toast Leizi, you won't go home if you don't get drunk today!" Wei Cheng shouted happily.

Wei Cheng didn't like being drunk, so he toasted his glasses.

Wei Lei just drank it directly.

The three of them drank to the end of the month, and the drunk two were still very conscious, and the two did not stay overnight.

Wei Cheng didn't drink much, he sat quietly in the courtyard and watched the night.

Lights out in the neighborhood.

The faint lights flickered, and the grass and insects chirped not far away.

Unfamiliar time and space, unfamiliar life, momentary uneasy mood.

He didn't go back to the house until the dead of night, washed hastily, and fell asleep.

........

Woke up at noon, and the mood of last night was swept away.

Wei Cheng regained his spirits.

Today, I have to go to a carpenter to make a small cart. He discards the burden of the merchant. It is easier and more convenient to push a cart than a burden.

The carpenter Wei Cheng was looking for had five generations of inheritance. They were all good carpenters in the family. They had never done the cart style Wei Cheng said. Generally, wooden pushers are either single or double wheels. Wei Cheng wanted three wheels and a cart. It is a little shorter than the average one. The cart is also made of wooden cabinets, and the handrails are high handrail pushers. Wei Cheng draws the style, and the carpenter can understand it.

The carpenter held the drawing. Although he saw this kind of cart for the first time, it was definitely more practical than the previous cart. He had to make it first and try it out, so he didn't take the Weicheng deposit. Maybe he would have to pay Silver Weicheng.

Carpenter: "You don't need to pay the deposit first, I'll make it here first, and then pay if you're satisfied."

After coming out of the carpenter's place, you have to go to the grocery store to buy the ingredients for the seasoning, and the most important thing is the special seasoning. , you have to do this yourself.

Wei Yuan just walked to the market, but he didn't expect to see Zhou Yuan again so soon.

Seeing Zhou Yuan again, Wei Yuan did not leave. Instead, he stood and watched him and a brother and a girl who were walking with him talking and laughing. His brows were clear and his eyes were bright, which made the whole person more clear. , they stopped at a needle and thread stand to pick out needles and thread.

The eyes couldn't help chasing.

The joy in my heart is self-evident, this feeling... indescribable joy, I want to get close to the past... Then Wei Cheng walked over and whispered: "Brother Zhou, what a coincidence ."

I'm not afraid of being abrupt.

Zhou Yuan and the people around him turned around at the same time. Zhou Yuan called out, "Wei, Wei Cheng!"

Zhou Yuan was surprised. When he met Wei Cheng on the street, Wei Cheng came over to say hello. His eyes brightened a bit. Can't hide the joy.

He didn't notice it himself, but the two people around him saw the truth.

Wei surnamed? Could this be the one who had a blind date with Zhou Yuan before and lived in the county seat.

Zhou Yuan had a blind date with people in the county, but the other party didn't like him. Under the propaganda of his aunt, it was spread in the village, and he secretly mocked a brother and wanted to climb up the people of the county. His aunt kept talking about the blind date that day, that man I didn't even give Zhou Yuan a look, it was too much to look at.

As for the food that Wei Cheng invited the Zhou family to eat later, Zhou Wu's must have left early, otherwise she should be jealous instead of arranging it everywhere.

The Zhou family did not clarify, nor did they allow the rest of the family to speak. After speaking, others would be more suspicious, and they might think that his family was lying.

The village continued to speak foul language, but no one dared to speak nonsense in front of the Zhou family, and the Zhou family was not a family that allowed others to bully them.

But as his good friend Zhou Zimu and the neighbor girl Zhou Yun, they were afraid that Zhou Zimu would be sad, so they made excuses, saying that Zhou Zimu wanted to buy some needles and thread, and pulled people out to relax.

I didn't expect to meet the righteous master here.

However, from the courteous attitude of the other party towards Brother Zhou, it seems that it is not what Aunt Zhou Yuan said.

However, this Wei Chengchang is quite Zhou Zheng, his water chestnuts have distinct facial features, he is tall, and his clothes are neat and tidy. It is no wonder that his friend Zhou Yuan will take it to heart. You can tell by looking at Wei Cheng's eyes.

I don't know what Wei Cheng meant by coming to say hello.

They didn't meet their friend Zhou Yuan before, and they came over to say hello. Are you misunderstood?

"Zhou Yuan, you and your friends are here to go shopping, let's go, I'll treat you to dinner."

Zhou Yuan: .........

Zhou Zimu: .........

Zhou Yun: ... When they heard Wei Cheng's words, both of

them were stunned, and they didn't know how to respond for a while.

Seeing their reactions, Wei Cheng realized that he was abrupt.

The Dajing Dynasty has an open folk style. Both men and women, or both men and women, have discussions about marriage, or it is okay to have a meal with a friend in the company of a brother, but it is not a treat for a foreigner.

They had a blind date before, which was more likely to cause misunderstandings, misunderstanding that Wei Cheng was a frivolous person, and misunderstanding that the brother who was invited was disrespectful.

Wei Cheng realized that he had said the wrong thing, and that it was difficult to go back when he said it, so he thought of a compromise.

"Zhou Yuan, wait for me." Then the person walked away, leaving two dazed brothers standing there.

Wei Cheng walked into the shop selling candy and dried fruit, asked the shop assistant to weigh a bag of dried fruit and a bag of maltose, and then turned to the pastry shop opposite to pack a box of mung bean cake, shortbread, cloud cake, considering that Zhou Yuan's brother beside him , and also package a green bean cake.

Wei Cheng just bought and bought without a teacher!

Even Zhou Yuan's friends took care of him.

Better than a formal boyfriend.

He didn't even realize what he meant by his actions.

Wei Cheng was packing snacks here, and Zhou Yuan, who was waiting there, was being asked for trouble by the same villagers.

It was a few girls who were looking for trouble for Zhou Yuan, and they were a bit beautiful, and they always looked down on brothers like Zhou Yuan in the village.

Zhou Yuan wanted to climb the high gate, but they were disliked. They wanted to ridicule Zhou Yuan face to face for a long time, but unfortunately they didn't have the chance.

This time we met on the street.

They will definitely not miss this opportunity.

The author has something to say:

Author: Wei Cheng, if you don't go there, your future daughter-in-law will be bullied.

Wei Cheng: Here we go! coming! Dare to bully my daughter-in-law!

After driving away people -

Wei Cheng: Daughter-in-law! Snacks are here~