Chapter 39

"Yuan Yuan, I have something to discuss with you."

Zhou Yuan stopped the work at hand, Wei Cheng pulled the person to sit down, Wei Cheng handed the shop contract to Zhou Yuan, "This is our family renting a shop in the county, outside The commercial district of the city is used to open restaurants."

Zhou Yuan asked with the contract, and asked in a daze: "We want to open a restaurant? When will it open?

"

"It still needs to be decorated, and it should be able to open in a month."

Wei Cheng nodded and continued: "There is one more thing, if you open a restaurant at home, the stall will not be able to take care of it. I have considered that the stall has to find someone to run it together."

Zhou Yuan looked at the man and waited for him to speak.

Wei Cheng coughed: "I want to find Yuanzi, let his family manage the business, and then divide 20% of the profits to Yuanzi's family, which is considered a dividend."

His stall has hundreds of taels of income every month, and the business is very good. It's so popular that 20% of the profits are more than a dozen or twenty taels a month. Zhou Yuan didn't think there was anything wrong with Wei Cheng sharing the profits of the stalls with others, so he responded, "Yes! I don't know how to do business, so you decide. I agree."

Wei Cheng: "..."

Daughter-in-law, that's not the point.

"Yuanyuan, I'm working with Yuanzi's family instead of your three brothers, wouldn't you mind?"

Wei Cheng asked, staring at his daughter-in-law.

Zhou Yuan thought for a few seconds, looked back at Wei Cheng, and said with a smile: "I won't mind, you can help them arrange work for them when I am older, and they may not be suitable for the food business. Besides, husband, you must make a decision. I have your thoughts."

His three elder brothers have real personalities and never cook, or they can learn, or let his mother and three sisters-in-law help with the business.

At his mother's house, his father and mother were good-natured, and his three brothers listened to the three sisters-in-law a lot, and the three sisters-in-law were more thoughtful. As a result, the stall management might fall into the hands of the three sisters-in-law.

The three sisters-in-law not only have a lot of thoughts, but their hearts are also directed towards their parents. At that time, they will control the operation of the stalls, and most of the money sold at the stalls will not fall into the hands of the three sisters-in-law, and even become the hands of the three sisters-in-law's parents. ...things get more complicated.

"I have considered letting the three uncles take over the stall management before, considering your three sisters-in-law, as well as the personalities of your father-in-law, mother-in-law, and three uncles. The three uncles should not be able to control the three sisters-in-law. If the stall management is handed over to your family, the three sisters-in-law of your family will definitely intervene, so this is not my original intention."

He is intent on supporting his father-in-law's family, but it is not suitable for the time being.

In fact, he can also take control and manage the stalls. He is still the biggest owner. He can come forward to restrict the three sisters-in-law from intervening in the stall management, and the three sisters-in-law have to listen.

He doesn't look for his father-in-law and mother-in-law's house. The first point is to express his anger. He doesn't want his three sisters-in-law to live too well. The dividends he distributes in one month are more than the annual income in the countryside. With this dividend, his wife's family can still live on But have a good day.

The second point is the character of the elder brothers, and it takes time to guide them. Rather than handing over the management rights of the stalls to the three elder brothers, he would rather slowly guide the three brothers to do business independently, and at the same time let them stand up. Instead of letting the three sisters-in-law climb over their heads.

If the family of the father-in-law and mother-in-law earns much, the three sisters-in-law will definitely search a lot to subsidize the family.

Wei Cheng didn't want to give money to outsiders for nothing.

"Husband, you are looking for Wei Yuan's house, why don't you look for Wei Lei, he has been helping at the stall, wouldn't it be better for him to take over?"

"Leizi is suitable for management. The family will not only do restaurant business, but also other businesses. In the future, Leizi will assist me in managing the business."

After hearing this, Wei Lei nodded in agreement. The stalls make a lot of money. Rather than operating the stalls, he would rather learn to do business with Chengzi.

Just a little surprised, Yuanzi is so fast that he has to rent a shop to open a restaurant.

Wei Lei had no opinion. After Wei Cheng made the cakes ordered by others for his eldest brother, he then asked Wei Yuan to discuss with him about the operation of the stall. Wei Yuan began to make Wei Cheng's words confused.

Such a good thing, Yuanzi actually went to his house.

The stall business is so good, it is estimated that it can sell more than a dozen taels every month. This is not to send money to his family for nothing.

Wei Yuan felt that Wei Cheng was joking, but after Wei Cheng said it seriously, he believed it.

Wei Yuan took a deep breath, glanced at Wei Lei next to him, then looked at Wei Cheng, and asked, "Chengzi, why would you ask me to help you run the stall, doesn't Leizi do it?"

"Leizi is suitable for management, I I've asked him, and he still wants to learn how to do business with me."

Wei Lei nodded.

Wei Cheng: "If you want to learn how to do business with me, I can find someone else to run the stall."

He asked Wei Lei to follow him to learn to do business, and he also had to consider Wei Yuan's ideas. There is no such opportunity.

Wei Yuan thought for a while: "I still don't need to learn to do business. As for stall management, this is a big deal. I have to go back and discuss with my parents before making a decision."

Wei Cheng looked at his reaction and smiled: " Yuanzi, don't you have the answer in your heart?"

Wei Yuan did have the answer in his heart. When Wei Cheng opened his mouth to run a stall at home, he had already agreed in his heart. He also wanted to do business. The good brother was willing to give him this opportunity, and he definitely didn't want to miss this opportunity.

This is still a free opportunity to make money, he is not a fool, a fool would refuse.

Discussing with the family is to respect the opinions of the family members. If the family members disagree, in the end he will agree.

Also, he was so excited that he didn't dare to agree all at once, he had to be slowed down.

Wei Cheng said: "Yuanzi, if your family runs a stall, the village will have to find another company to buy vegetables."

Wei Yuan: "This, Chengzi, which one do you want?"

Wei Cheng thought about it before, "You ask Aunt Lu to ask. Ask the third master's family, he has many family members, I remember two uncles who do not have a fixed job, and the third master is a respected elder in the village, he is fair, and he seeks cooperation with his family, and the villagers dare not make trouble."

Wei Yuan agreed: "Third Master is indeed suitable."

Although he selfishly wanted to find relatives at home to take over, since Chengzi has made a decision, he will not mention it again.

No matter how good your brother is, you must know what is good or bad.

Wei Yuan went home to discuss with his parents. Wei Yuan's mother couldn't make decisions about such a big deal. It was up to Wei Yuan's father.

Wei Yuan's father was silent for a long time, looked at the family with a serious look, and sighed: "It seems that our family has the affection of Chengzi again."

Wei Yuan's father agreed.

The family was happy, and Wei Yuan's younger brother was even more excited. His family was going to work in the county, and it was still a fixed job.

Aunt Lu couldn't stop her joy. She asked her son, "Yuanzi, if my family runs a stall, would the village still have to do the purchase of vegetables?"

Wei Yuan said: "Chengzi said that he will find someone else to be responsible again."

Aunt Lu asked excitedly, "Then..." She wanted to recommend her relatives.

Before Aunt Lu could finish her words, Wei Yuan's father interrupted Aunt Lu and glared at him, "Don't think about it." Then he asked Wei Yuan, "Son, who did Chengzi say to buy vegetables? "Yes

, Chengzi said to find the third master's family, let us help to inquire, and if the third master's family agrees, the acquisition will be handed over to the third

master 's family." Why interrupt her, she wanted her relatives to take over, the idea was really wrong.

Purchasing vegetables is Wei Cheng's business. She can't keep a good relationship with Wei Cheng, so she makes a request. Wei Cheng also handed over the operation of the stall to her family, and there are dividends for running the stall. Her family has such a great affection, and if she asks for any more affection, it will be ignorant.

Wei Yuan's father was relieved when he saw his wife's reaction, he was really afraid that she would be confused.

No matter whether Wei Cheng asked someone to take over the purchase of vegetables, his family should not ask anyone to do it. Even if Wei Cheng doesn't mind it, this is Wei Cheng's heart problem. If his family brought it up, it would be a white-eyed wolf.

Wei Yuan replied every two days, and brought the fourth son of the third master.

Three fathers and four sons, in their early 40s, work in the fields all year round, with dark skin, and with a bold spirit when speaking, they are easy to get along with.

Wei Cheng called him Uncle Zhong Kun.

Different from the friendship with Wei Yuan's family, there is no need to sign a contract for the acquisition of vegetables. In the third master's house, the two parties must sign a contract.

Wei Zhongkun accepted the contract: "Wei Cheng, uncle, thank you, I don't have a regular job in my family, and your other two uncles have regular jobs in the county to support the family, so I can only work as a part-time job after working on the farmland. ."

"If you trust Uncle so much, Uncle will definitely help you buy good vegetables, and don't let the villagers fish in troubled waters."

Not only did he buy vegetables, but his son could also help deliver them. He had fixed wages every day, and it was still a job at his own door. It didn't take long. , the family fields and housework can be taken into account.

"Thank you Zhongkun!"

After Wei Zhongkun left, Wei Chengcai and Wei Yuan talked about cooperation.

This time, it's time to sign a contract.

Wei Yuan's family is responsible for the stall management, and 20% of the profits are distributed as dividends for Wei Yuan's family every month.

If the stall is too busy, you can invite people as appropriate, but if you invite additional people, the cost of hiring people will be deducted from the dividend.

Wei Yuan signed the contract and was still thinking, 20% of the profit, and a fixed salary every month, which is a lot of silver taels. He will help to run the stall well in the future, and it will not be in vain for Philly to help his family like this.

Wei Yuan thought that two dividends a month were only a few taels of silver, which was already a lot. After he got at least a dozen taels of silver for the first month's dividends, he and his family were shaking, and the silver became hot. It calls for a reduction in dividends.

"Yuanzi, tomorrow you and Aunt Lu will come to learn how to cook and eat, and they will also set up a stall together."

"Okay, we will come with Wei Lei tomorrow."

He knew when Wei Lei came.

Wei Cheng thought that Wei Yuan's family was just him, Aunt Lu, and his younger brother. Unexpectedly, Uncle Lu Quan also came. When Wei Cheng saw Wei Yuan's father, he couldn't help laughing and crying. When Wei Yuan's father saw Wei Cheng laughing, he joked that why he couldn't come, he was also an expert at work.

A few people came, but they didn't have breakfast. It was Wei Yuan, who was told by Wei Cheng. Then everyone had breakfast together. After breakfast, they started to work for the day.

In addition to Wei Yuan's family studying, there is also the young master's family who arranged for people to come and learn to make sauces.

Wei Yuan and his family helped Wei Yuan in the stall business, and Wei Cheng would not let his wife go to the stall. Zhou Yuan would not agree. He didn't go to the stall to help, and he had nothing to do at home. Yuan, if you want to consolidate arithmetic, you will be the shopkeeper when the store in the county town opens."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

He has a brother who is the shopkeeper, so his husband is joking.

"Didn't you be the shopkeeper? Otherwise, it's Wei Lei, how can I be the shopkeeper?"

Wei Cheng took the man in his arms and kissed his forehead, "After the sauce factory is built, your husband and I will be busy. The store manager, Wei Lei, will be in charge, and you will be responsible for collecting money at the counter, and you can also try you recently learned arithmetic and passed the test."

Zhou Yuan agreed, he has been studying all the time, and feels that he has a great responsibility, and he wants to open a store in the store. study harder.

Wei Cheng certainly wouldn't let his daughter-in-law be in charge alone, and one person was in charge of collecting money, so there was no spare time to rest, and he always had to find someone to train her.

"Daughter-in-law, I may have to spend a lot of silver taels these days, so I'll report to you first." "You do n't

need to ask me if you want to use it, you know where the money is at home, you can get it yourself."

Care about how much "a lot" he means.

"Yuanyuan, when the matter is over, should we go to bed?" Wei Cheng stared at his wife after taking a bath with deep eyes.

"Well, go to sleep, I have to get up early tomorrow." Zhou Yuan said without realizing it.

The corners of Wei Cheng's mouth twitched, and his voice was low: "Yuan Yuan, tomorrow is your husband and I will get up early, you don't have to, you can sleep as long as you want."

Before Zhou Yuan could understand the meaning of this sentence, Wei Cheng covered his whole body, kissed it with thin lips, and swallowed Zhou Yuan's exclamation...

The next day.

Zhou Yuan slept until noon and woke up.

Zhou Yuan "..."

slept until noon, and no one else could guess anything.

He should be thankful that the helpers at home are all next door, otherwise he would be embarrassed.

Things are arranged.

Wei Cheng set out to find someone to decorate the store. He drew the design one day earlier. The interior decoration of the store was mostly woodworking. He went to Carpenter Zhao and contracted him the work of decorating the store.

Zhao Carpenter held the blueprint and sighed that a country man in Weicheng is now more and more promising.

In addition to decorating the store, he wants to build a workshop in the form of a store. The store is to sell goods, and the workshop is to move the work at home uniformly. Also set up different workshops to do other business.

The establishment of the workshop requires the establishment of a staff living room, which is for the future workers of his own family, as well as a temporary residence for Wei Yuan's family, which is convenient for his family to work in the future.

There is a large open space not far from the market, and there is an avenue on the side. It is the place where travelers and businessmen must pass to enter the county. He plans to build the workshop there. He considers that large open space is suitable for industrial land.

Wei Cheng went to the yamen. The last time he came over with the steward Quan, the yamen arrested almost all knew Wei Cheng.

When he saw Wei Chenglai, he stepped forward to greet him warmly.

Wei Cheng said that he wanted to buy the wasteland outside the city near the market.

"Boss Wei, do you want to buy wasteland?"

"Yes, what procedures are required."

"Wait a moment."

Zhao Kuai also knew the location and knew that people wanted to buy wasteland, so he went in to report, and after the report was returned, there was an additional document.

The land outside the city belongs to the yamen, and the yamen has to measure the amount of land and its location, register it in the register, and sign the contract, all of which are red deeds.

The price of wasteland is not expensive. Weicheng bought 30 acres for five taels of silver per mu.

The yamen side is very happy, the wasteland is useless, if someone buys it, the yamen can also increase its income.

After everything is done, it will cost 10 taels of silver to manage, a total of more than 100 taels.

The 30 acres will definitely not be fully constructed. The shops and workshops needed in the early stage will be built first, and the cost of construction is estimated to be two or three hundred taels.

In the past few days, Weicheng spent more than four hundred taels at a time, and then went home satisfied.

Wei Cheng handed over all the contract to Zhou Yuan, Zhou Yuan looked at the contract of thirty acres of wasteland, and then looked at the silver taels that were less than half.

Zhou Yuan "..."

Only then did he know how much the "a lot" of silver was in his husband's mouth, Zhou Yuan's heart suddenly throbbed, and his breathing stopped for a moment.

It's such a great skill to spend two or three days of the money a countryman can't earn in his lifetime.

Can he say that his husband is a loser?

Who has the money for him.

Yun Chengfeng, who had been paying attention to Wei Cheng's movements, knew that Wei Cheng had bought a large piece of wasteland that day.

"Buy wasteland? Still so much?"

Yun Chengfeng frowned, guessing where Wei Cheng bought so much wasteland for.

"Uncle Quan, can you guess why Wei Cheng did this?"

"Sorry young master, my subordinates can't guess."

When Steward Quan knew the news, he was very surprised, but he didn't know what Wei Cheng's actions meant. Wasteland cannot be planted, nor can such a large area be used to build a house.

Yun Chengfeng said: "Don't say that you can't guess, even I can't guess the young master."

"Then young master, should we find someone to inquire about it."

"No, no one should know about Wei Cheng's plan except himself. , unless you ask him directly, where are you going to find out."

The steward frowned, "Then..."

Yun Chengfeng sat lazily and said with a smile, "I'll go to his house in two days to look for it. If he asks, he will know."

"Ah?" All the stewards were stunned, "Young master, are you going to visit Wei Cheng's house?"

And ask someone directly, what will Wei Cheng say?

"That's right!"

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-13 03:30:19~2022-05-16 02:11:32~

Thank you for irrigating The little angel of the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of 53500071; 1 bottle of the happy little woman;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!