Chapter 97

Jinzhou, Wei House.

"How can I sleep here?"

"When I was tired from playing, the two little guys fell asleep. It's cool here, so let the little dumplings and the little buns sleep here.

" The baby slept sweetly under the quilt, looking at the two little babies who were sleeping with their tummy bulging, Wei Cheng's lips curled into a gentle smile.

"Husband, do you think things are going well in the imperial city?" Zhou Yuan raised his head, looking a little worried.

Wei Cheng walked over to sit next to him and put him in his arms: "Yuan Yuan, why are you asking this?"

"I'm worried. You dare to make up your mind on such a big thing." Zhou Yuan leaned on his shoulder road.

Wei Cheng said with a smile, "Don't worry. I've come up with an idea, and the person in power is the one who ultimately decides. Even if an idea doesn't work, it won't matter. Besides, if the person in power is dissatisfied, there is something to blame. , we can't get along in Fucheng anymore, the big deal is to go back to Nanshan County to farm. Okay?"

Zhou Yuan laughed and went back to the countryside to farm, so his husband didn't care about fame and wealth in front of him.

Zhou Yuanqing smiled lightly and said softly: "Okay!" The

husband and wife were discussing the days of farming jokingly. The ship to Jinzhou has docked.

Yan Yi hurried back to report the letter, the Wei House was boiling, and it didn't take long:

the imperial decree arrived, Wei Cheng please accept the decree--

"——With talent and morality, he is the backbone of the country. Hundred acres of fertile land, I admire this!"

A Royal Merchant! ! ! !

This is not only a special seal of leapfrog, it is a great honor to be named a first-rank royal merchant——! ! !

With the status and background of the Yun Family in the Imperial City, it is also a title of a first-class royal merchant.

........

The father-in-law who passed the edict was sent away, and the Wei family closed the door to thank the guests.

Yin Chengfeng's family, Wei Lei's family, Wei Hu's family, all gathered in the main hall, wide-eyed, surprised and happy for Wei Cheng.

Wei Cheng held the imperial decree and was surprised that he became an imperial merchant.

It's just that this royal merchant, it seems that his idea should not have such an honor.

"Chengfeng, how did the emperor confer a reward to be a first-class royal merchant? Is this honor beyond the scope of the reward?"

"I don't know. If you ask, my elder brother asked me to tell you that you deserve it." He When he learned that the reward to Wei Cheng was a first-class imperial merchant, he felt it at the time.

Wei Cheng understood immediately.

In the new emperor's place, his actions undoubtedly helped the one to obtain not only cooperation with foreign countries, but also more interests involved...

Forget it, the one who said he deserved it didn't think too much.

I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to see the real imperial edict in this life.

Wei Cheng raised the imperial decree in his hand and said to his daughter-in-law, "Yuan Yuan, our farming life can only be implemented if we are old-aged!"

Zhou Yuan laughed, and at such a serious and surprising moment, his husband was a different kind of person. Not nervous, he even joked at him with the imperial decree.

If someone else gets the imperial decree, they will be cautious and become respectful. Even when he accompanied him to receive the imperial decree, his heart trembled with shock, and now he is shocked!

"Husband, why don't you put the imperial decree first?"

Wei Cheng was a little bit stumped now. He really didn't know how to put the imperial decree. .

This is definitely not possible -

it was Yin Chengfeng who told him how to place the imperial decree. The imperial decree was to be enshrined, and then the matter was left to the steward to make room for the imperial decree.

"By the way, what are those boxes?" After processing the imperial decree, Wei Cheng looked at the large boxes placed in the hall and asked Yin Chengfeng, "The hand letter you brought me back?"

Yin Chengfeng showed a playful smile: "No, this is what my eldest nephew asked me to bring to you and your husband, oh, and half of them are small dumplings. My nephew said that these are gifts for his future parents-in-law and baby dumplings. "

Wei Cheng's face is directly black, he should let the servants throw everything out!

"Uncle Mao, let the next person throw it..."

"You can't throw it, this is Xiaolin's intention. Husband, you are really serious about the child's words!" Zhou Yuan stopped him with a smile.

"That cold noodle boy has bad intentions." Wei Cheng said with disgust, "I don't lack these things in my family, so I will throw the things in the Yin Mansion." Then he looked at his wife, "Yuan Yuan can do it!"

"No!" Yin Chengfeng objected, "What your family doesn't want, my family won't even want it!"

"Your eldest nephew belongs to your Yin family!"

"What is given to your family is your family's!"

"I don't want—"

He won't accept the stinky boy who misses his baby!

"I don't want to—"

His indifferent nephew didn't want anything!

"..." A row of black lines slid down the foreheads of the others.

Isn't the point of the decree?

Why are you arguing!

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan looked at each other,

and then—— "Husband, if you keep arguing, you will go home alone today, and the little dumpling and I will stay here for one night."

"Husband, I will accept the gift from Xiaolin. Let's go." Zhou Yuan ordered, "Xiao Liu, you ask the servants to move all the boxes to the small dumplings room, all of them belong to my family's dumplings!"

Well, the daughter-in-law has spoken, how can there be any noise!

Okay, let's stop arguing, let's get down to business. Wei Mansion has won the award, so there will be more things to do next!

Banquets, entertainment, reception of guests...

Of course, as a royal merchant, you have the right to refuse when dealing with these, but you can't refuse all of them, and you are still busy.

Yin Chengfeng said: "You have been named the Imperial Merchant, and the dignitaries in Fucheng have been informed very much. Next, you have to deal with it and don't be in a hurry."

Wei Cheng pondered for a moment and asked, "Is there a charter? The banquet is enough?"

"Uh, this..." Yin Chengfeng never cares about things, which really stumped him.

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes angrily.

"...The imperial business banquet belongs to the official banquet category, and the Wei House is officially included in the portal of the dignitaries. The official banquet banquet is very particular. There will be no mistakes." It is still up to Qi Yihan, a real brother from a powerful family, to teach him.

Zhou Yuan said, "Yi Han, it's fortunate that I have you. If I didn't have you, I really don't know what to do, I definitely can't handle it!" His family has the status of a royal merchant, and he will learn the official ceremony sooner or later. Take advantage of this, he has to study hard!

Qi Yihan said: "Okay. Yuanyuan, you can follow me, it's not difficult! I'll also help you to welcome you together."

"Can we help?" Ren Nianluo and Lin Xiyu asked.

Qi Yihan nodded lightly: "How can there be any less of you? If only Yuan Yuan and I were to deal with the female relatives of those famous families, we would not be able to deal with it." Qi Yihan is smart, and he knew at a glance that Ren Nianluo and Lin Xiyu were afraid of their identities Otherwise, it would be bad for them to help.

Here in Zhou Yuan, there are several friends who are helping together, so he is not so worried that he can't handle it.

In the Wei Mansion, the arrangement of the banquet is being discussed.

Outside the Wei Mansion, the Wei Mansion closed the door and thanked the guests, which was much calmer. And the entire Jinzhou Fucheng is boiling, just because there is a royal merchant!

The people talked about it with relish, but to the upper-class families of Jinzhou Fucheng, they all seemed very shocked.

How could he be named a royal businessman without saying a word, but he is still a high-ranking royal businessman!

Those who inquired about the news went to inquire, and those who ordered people to prepare congratulations prepared congratulations. As soon as the prefect of Jinzhou received the news, he rushed over to Wei's house. Wei's house was closed to thank guests, but when the prefect arrived, the door would definitely be open to welcome him.

The prefect came to visit and brought the prefect's wife. He knew that the Wei mansion needed help at this time. The prefect's wife knew how to organize official banquets, and the prefect was a door-to-door friendship.

The elder lady, the prefect, taught that the post of the banquet and the reception etiquette at the banquet were properly arranged.

The big families who received the invitation from the Wei House were all happy to prepare gifts and costumes for the banquet.

At this time, the Jin family, the Xu family, and the Wen family were still in decline. Of the three families, only the Xu family was not eligible to receive invitations. Even if they were eligible, Wei Cheng would not send invitations to the Xu family.

The Jin family received it. The head of the Jin family is still the chairman of the Jinzhou Chamber of Commerce. Wei Cheng, as a royal merchant, has the direct right to be the chairman of the Jinzhou Chamber of Commerce. The Jin family has controlled the Jinzhou Chamber of Commerce for so many years, and the affairs of the chamber of commerce must be better understood through the head of the Jin family, so Wei Cheng will send invitations to the Jin family.

Wei Cheng had no intention of being the chairman of the chamber of commerce, but the head of the Jin family was destined to be removed from the title of chairman. He became a royal merchant, the largest in the chamber of commerce, and the title of Jinzhou president would inevitably fall on his head. It is better to get to know the chamber of commerce by contacting the Jin family owner in advance, rather than cleaning up the mess in the future.

As for the Wen family, Wei Cheng was unfamiliar with them. The prefect's wife gave the Wen family a dinner list, and the Wen family was on it.

The banquet is five days later.

The news came back to Nanshan County the next day.

Wei's father, Wei's mother, Wei's uncle, and Wei's third uncle got the news, and the seats under the buttocks were unsteady.

Second-hand Wei Yexuan retracted his jaw and said, "Cousin Cheng, this is flying into the sky!" After speaking, Third Uncle Wei burst into a shudder, "How can you talk nonsense, where did the calmness you learned before go?" Wei

Yexuan covered

Head muttered: "I was scared away by the news!"

Uncle Wei said, "..."

And Zhou's parents, Zhou's mother and Zhou Yuan's friends, they were shocked to the point of being stupid for a long time.

Then they discussed who would go to Jinzhou Fucheng to attend the banquet.

The people attending the banquet this time will definitely not be ordinary people. They can't all pass through. If there are too many people, there will be chaos.

After deliberation, the three elder brothers and sisters went to the Zhou family.

Also, Zhou Qiu and his wife, Zhou Muzi's husband, and Wei Yuan's husband, were present.

Except for Zhou's father who received the post, the relatives of the Zhou family's uncle were not aware of it.

On the Wei family's side, Wei's parents, Wei's uncle, and Wei's third uncle's family received the post. Wei Sishu and Wei Xiaomei Wei Zhen got the news and were clamoring to participate.

The reason why the two families didn't go, needless to say, Wei Fourth Uncle, Wei Cheng didn't give face directly, and he didn't send any posts.

On Wei Xiaomei's side, Wei Cheng remembered that she had no respect for his daughter-in-law, no matter how big or small.

The Min family and the Lin family also received invitations.

The Cao family and the Cui family have long since regretted their regrets, and they have nowhere to go if they want to have a relationship.

In the end, the banquet was held very smoothly, and everyone was very generous. The banquet was full of flattery and flattery, all thinking about how to make friends with the Wei House, how could they offend Wei Cheng, the imperial merchant.

The first-grade imperial merchants are quite the status of the third-grade officials of the Great Jing Dynasty.

In Jinzhou Fucheng, Weicheng, the imperial merchant, has a higher status than the prefect.

From an official and businessman, Weicheng became the No. 1 dignitary in Jinzhou in one day.

——After

the Wei House banquet.

Wei Cheng and Yin Chengfeng were busy.

They must personally supervise the products ordered by the countries, and no mistakes are allowed.

Wei Cheng was busy going in and out every day, and Zhou Yuan received invitations from various famous families in the mansion.

It seems that Zhou Yuan is deliberately bullying Zhou Yuan is an ignorant brother, who dares to post to him.

Knowing the rules of the powerful from Qi Yihan and the prefect's wife, in his current capacity, he can refuse any banquet at will in the entire Jinzhou Fucheng.

The famous ladies who gave Zhou Yuan's invitations were still secretly laughing at him for being ignorant, thinking that he would definitely attend, and then they were slapped in the face.

Not only did the people not come, but the servants in the house returned the invitation. The meaning was obvious, and those famous ladies did not dare to do it again.

After Wei Cheng was busy with goods from various foreign countries, Jinzhou Fucheng aristocratic family could guess how much, Wei Cheng's status as an imperial merchant must be related to the diplomatic missions of various foreign countries.

After Wei Cheng delivered the goods on time, he officially took over the Chamber of Commerce.

As soon as he took over the Chamber of Commerce, he directly used high-pressure policies to suppress his identity, and he gave the officials and businessmen of the Chamber of Commerce a disgrace. If he doesn't listen, he will withdraw the resources. He has the right. Then it took a month to take control of the Chamber of Commerce with resoluteness and resoluteness, and

then, the decline of the Jin family.

The officials and merchants of the Chamber of Commerce were terrified of being suppressed by Wei Cheng's direct means.

How dare he not compromise on Wei Cheng's constant threats of interests and wealth.

Both Yin Chengfeng and Wei Lei thought that he had to rectify the Chamber of Commerce drastically, so as to control the resources of Jinzhou Fucheng, and then use his identity to coerce those people to obey orders, thereby gaining a greater position of power.

Who knew that Wei Cheng sneered and said with disdain: "I want to be able to accompany my wife and children in peace and stability. If no one is the chairman of the chamber of commerce, I would not be too lazy to take over. This group of people is all about their interests, so don't worry about them. Well, when I release power, give me a slap in the face, then the matter will be a big deal."

"To achieve real control is to make them feel fearful. When they are afraid, they know to obey!"

Yin Chengfeng and Wei Leizhen once thought that this guy would start to be fascinated by interests when he became a royal merchant, but they didn't expect it to be a hands-off shopkeeper. do the bureau.

Yin Chengfeng was speechless: "You are really 'planning'!"

Wei Lei drank tea and was taught!

Therefore, when Wei Cheng was about to start acting as a freelance manager, he delegated the power of the Chamber of Commerce to a few people. Those people thought that Wei Cheng was making some calculations, and they all trembled for a while.

Later, Wei Chengzhen let go, and no one believed his actions. After all, from time to time he summoned several decentralised principals to discuss matters in his house. It's still one by one, and no one has revealed the slightest bit of content.

Yin Chengfeng and Wei Lei were also members of the Chamber of Commerce. They both saw how Wei Cheng used 'methods' to rectify people. They both felt that Fucheng merchants lacked IQ.

The officials and businessmen of the Chamber of Commerce all believed that Wei Cheng was thoughtful. In order to maintain his position, he did not dare to disobey Weicheng's orders.

When the hands-off shopkeeper, Wei Cheng often accompanies his wife and children at home, drinks tea leisurely, and takes control of the Jinzhou Chamber of Commerce.

It is convenient to have the title of Emperor Merchant!

Such a happy day!

Zhou Yuan accompanied him, watching how his husband played tricks, he also benefited a lot.

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law's brows and eyes, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, his expression was still as soft and bright.

He found that his daughter-in-law has become more confident and independent in the past year, and her temperament has become more gentle and elegant, like a book like jade.

Wei Cheng thought about how busy he was for a few years, and it seemed that he had never taken his daughter-in-law around.

If you take your daughter-in-law out to play, his daughter-in-law should like it very much!

Thinking like this, Wei Cheng put down the teacup in his hand and said softly, "Yuan Yuan, I heard that the beauty of each state capital has its own merits, and the small rice dumplings and small steamed buns can also travel with us. How about we go to the state capitals? Stop by and inspect!"

Zhou Yuan graciously said, "Is it just our family? Do the others want to be called?"

"No!" Wei Cheng didn't want to drag a bunch of tails behind him, "They are too busy to have time!"

Wei Cheng asked Don't ask, and directly concluded the couple's husbands.

Zhou Yuan's brows and eyes smiled deeper, but he did not reveal his husband's intentions.

His husband said that Yin Chengfeng, Wei Lei, and Wei Hu were all nonsense when they were busy. It's just that he's not as dashing as his husband is to be a hands-off shopkeeper.

"Husband, Wei Hu is your personal bodyguard, you can't help but take it with you, right?"

Wei Cheng didn't even think about it and said, "He's not free, he's busy taking care of his son at home, just let Wei Tai accompany him!" Wei Tai, one of the personal guards, is no worse than Wei Hu. , was later rescued by Wei Cheng and became a subordinate.

Zhou Yuan's face was black, and Wei Hu's son was still in Lin Xiyu's belly. However, Lin Xiyu was pregnant, so it was really not suitable for traveling.

"That's fine, listen to your husband!" Zhou Yuan replied with a smile.

Hearing his daughter-in-law agree, Wei Cheng's lips curled slightly.

Now, you can have a good time with your daughter-in-law!

A family of four, sneak away!

When I came to Wei Mansion to look for someone, they were not at home!

Butler Mao's increasingly sophisticated face had a smile on his face: "Masters, the master has taken the master and the two young masters to inspect the south!"

Inspection? !

Will Weicheng inspect it?

What a joke! He will only be a freelance shopkeeper!

Yin Chengfeng didn't believe it, "Uncle Mao, tell me, where did that guy in Wei Cheng take his husband and son?"

Butler Mao said with a smile: "I know that I can't hide it, and the master has an explanation. If I can't hide it, I will tell you the truth. , the lord took the lord and the two young masters to the south to play."

Yin Chengfeng: "..." This is called concealment, it is called to show off!

Wei Lei: "..." Why didn't Chengzi call him secretly! His family Nianluo also likes to play!

Wei Hu jumped: "How can the master not call me? I am his guard, how can he not call me. Call me and I will take my husband to play with me!"

"..." Several people were speechless!

Your husband is pregnant, how can you go!

Weicheng had all gone south, so they had no choice but to go back to the house, and wait for the people to return and settle accounts later in the fall—

on the second deck of the Weiji merchant ship.

Small dumplings and small buns ran around curiously on it. There are maids and guards around.

Wei Cheng sat on the cushion with his arms around Zhou Yuan, admiring the scenery on both sides of the river.

"Husband."

"Huh?"

"That's great!" Zhou Yuanyou sighed in the bottom of his heart.

Hearing this, Wei Cheng lowered his head to look at the person in his arms, but surprisingly his daughter-in-law also looked at him.

Wei Cheng looked at the smile in his daughter-in-law's eyebrows, lowered his head and gently kissed his rosy lips.

The arms are slowly tightened.

yes.

They can meet each other and live their lives at the moment, and they can always be together at any time when they are so rich, not because of those riches.

very nice!

The author has something to say: The

article ends here.

The sideshow will be updated after the whole article is written.

Thank you all for your support.

Inadequate, I will improve.