Chapter 34 Come to find fault

The helper at home hasn't come home yet.

Wei Cheng handed the food box to Aunt Yang and asked her to take it into the kitchen. She remembered that she started making chicken shreds, chicken bones and chicken soup today. Wei Cheng would not use the boiled chicken soup to make soup. It would be a pity to throw it away. .

"Aunt Yang, there are chicken soup and chicken bones in the kitchen that I can't use here. If you want to take it, you can divide it among three people. If you don't want it, you can throw it away." How

can this be dumped.

To Wei Cheng, this chicken soup was just water for boiling chicken, but to Aunt Yang and the others, it was all broth, full of oil and water.

Aunt Yang and the three were pleasantly surprised.

Didn't expect such a good thing.

There is enough oil and water in a large plate of chicken soup. The chicken frame and meat can be divided into a large bowl for the three of them. When they are brought back, they can be added with boiled soup, all of which are nutritious broth.

The elderly and children in the family can make up for it.

Recently, they go to work every day, they can eat well, and their complexion is much better, but I think that the whole family is eating scumbags. Being able to take back chicken soup and make chicken soup for the family was something I never dared to think about before.

The three quickly thanked them.

They are lucky to be able to work as helpers in Weicheng's house.

Wei Cheng stopped slightly, walked to the door, and went back to the house holding the hand of his daughter-in-law who heard him come back out of the house.

Wei Lei will not be here, and is still buying ingredients for tomorrow.

"I'm back, what's going on?" Zhou Yuan asked. He was very worried when he was waiting for others at home, afraid that the people in Taifu Restaurant would embarrass people.

Wei Cheng led the people back to their bedroom, Zhou Yuan was very puzzled.

Wei Cheng took out the bank note from his arms, put the bank note in the hands of his daughter-in-law, and handed it in, leaving nothing behind.

"This is what I earned today."

Zhou Yuan hadn't seen the silver note, so he opened his eyes with doubts, and after looking at it, he only saw a hundred taels written on the door, and then widened his eyes, "Is this a silver note?"

Wei Cheng nodded: "Yes, this is a silver note, a total of five hundred taels."

"Why so many?" Zhou Yuan exclaimed.

Wei Cheng explained, "Two hundred taels is the money for selling food recipes, and three hundred taels is the money for selling sesame oil."

"You sold the recipes to Taifu Building? Then our family can't sell food in the future?" Five hundred taels Although it is a lot, his family earns more than 100 taels a month. Zhou Yuan thinks that he has lost money, but he thinks that Taifu Building is not something that ordinary people can offend. If it is sold, it will be sold. other livelihoods.

"We can still open the stall." Wei Cheng told his daughter-in-law about the things he was talking about in Taifulou, and then said: "The formula sold to Taifulou is improved, and it does not conflict with the food we eat at our stall." The

recipe for jelly and sour plum soup It is considered a half-gift. There are many wild jelly fruits in the villages under Nanshan County.

And such good things, Zhou Yuan is relieved, as long as the stalls can be opened at home.

Zhou Yuan thought for a while, the family originally had more than 200 taels in savings, and now there are more than 500 taels, Zhou Yuan's heart trembled, this is the money that the country can't make in a lifetime, with so much money, Zhou Yuan feels at ease. .

"Husband, I'll put all the money in the house for you, so I'll take some scraps of silver for the household."

"What's wrong?" I wasn't happy just now, why did I look like a bitter melon after holding the silver note.

"This is too much money, I'm afraid it's not good to keep it, you should keep it." I can't say that I'm afraid of being missed by thieves and lost.

The daughter-in-law's thoughts, how could Wei Cheng not understand, he chuckled: "Yuan Yuan, look at our house, there are only four walls, which thief is willing to patronize, and there is no secret cabinet in the house, who can steal it."

"This money is handed over to you . It's yours, don't worry about not seeing you, I'll save it for you when you don't see your husband." The

daughter-in-law's little expression of worrying about money being stolen is really strange.

This money may be a windfall for the country people, but for Weicheng, it is impossible to buy a decent house in the inner city of the county. No matter which dynasty, the house price is extravagant.

Thinking about whether the house should be rebuilt if the family has money, it is not easy to continue living in this dilapidated place, and it is not that there is no money. There is no place to live only if it is renovated, and it is also troublesome to rent a house.

Forget it, or wait for a while, he considers spending on a tavern, leases a habitable one, and then rebuilds his house.

"Don't talk nonsense."

Zhou Yuan took the money back. Since the husband said that, he was not worried about accidentally losing the money. The husband blamed him, and he liked the husband to leave the money to him, which means that the husband valued him.

dinner.

Wei Lei packed food and went back to eat, and he was embarrassed to eat it in front of the couple every day.

The dishes at Tai Fu Lou are full of flavors and tastes.

Zhou Yuan ate it and said, "This Taifu House's food is delicious."

Wei Cheng gave him some food: "If you like it, I'll take you to Taifu House to eat it another day."

"No, I heard that there are restaurants in the county town. A dish costs hundreds of dollars, and your cooking is delicious, so why waste your money."

"Daughter-in-law, the family has money." Wei Cheng reminded him of the savings at home, and a meal wouldn't cost much.

"You can't spend money if you have money."

Zhou Yuan is not a person who spends money randomly. If you have money, you should spend it where you want to spend it. Now the family is stable in business, but if there is no land at home, the country people still have fields in hand. Only solid.

Wei Cheng was amused, and felt that his daughter-in-law was a bit wealthy.

The money daughter-in-law at home saves flowers, and Wei Cheng listens to her daughter-in-law.

Unexpectedly, he was blocked the next day and reached out to ask him for money.

"Wei Cheng, I heard that you have developed a lot recently. Uncle and I are in a hurry. Borrow some money, Uncle Huahua."

I asked him whether he was taking money or some thugs.

Wei Cheng thought about it for a while, and then he knew who the man with the thief eyebrows was.

It turned out to be Wei Laizi from the same village as him.

Wei Laizi is a well-known old Lai in the village. He will ask him to take money. It should be caused by his purchase of vegetables, and he wants to take him as a scapegoat.

Last time, Wei Laizi was responsible for the trouble when he collected vegetables.

Wei Cheng crossed his arms on his chest and said coolly, "Wei Laizi, I'm neither your father nor your mother. If you ask me to take money, do you think I'm easy to bully, or you have a problem with your brain."

Wei Cheng Lai Zi: "Wei Cheng, why are you talking like this? Uncle asks you for money to give you face and to look up to you."

Wei Cheng: "Why, you want to rob?

"

Wei Cheng: "What if I refuse?"

"Then don't blame uncle for not showing affection, uncle reminds you that the brothers behind me are not easy to mess with, so take out a couple of taels if you are sensible, otherwise, if you don't have eyes on your fists, something will happen to you. Don't be weird."

Wei Cheng looked at the four gangsters behind Wei Laizi with long, wretched faces, looking like a soft shrimp, he didn't look at them at all.

"Wei Laizi, come on, rely on them, don't be ashamed, I won't give the money."

Wei Laizi spat, "It seems that you won't teach you a lesson, you won't take it. The money is out, brothers, come on—" The

gangster who wanted to beat someone has been itching for a long time, and he will rush up to beat Wei Cheng.

However, who is beating who is beating?

soon to know.

Several thugs, including Wei Laizi, lay on the ground screaming in pain.

To deal with a few soft-footed shrimp, he would only be bluffing and bluffing. Wei Cheng's fists were very hard.

He has never learned taekwondo, but he likes boxing very much, and with his current physical strength, it is absolutely ruthless to beat people.

Wei Cheng stepped on a thug's chest, pressed down heavily, and asked, "Do you still want the money?"

"I don't dare, I don't dare to ask for it again."

"It was Wei Laizi's idea to let us go. He said you have money, It's easy to bully, so we came to ask you for money."

Wei Cheng looked at Wei Laizi, who was lying on the ground, with a bruised nose and a swollen face. He was the worst beaten.

Wei Laizi hurriedly begged for mercy when he saw someone looking over, "Wei Cheng, uncle doesn't dare anymore, don't fight again." He said begging for mercy, but his eyes flickered.

"get out!"

A few thugs got up immediately and quickly slipped away, fearing that people would regret it.

Wei Cheng knows who the gangster is, the villain with the greatest desire for revenge, unless there is enough repression and interest, now that the world is begging for mercy, he turns his head and wants to take revenge.

Wei Laizi is a well-known scoundrel in the village, and even more of a villain among the villains.

Beating people up is also a lesson to them.

Wei Cheng had let people go, but he had to guard against it.

Wei Chenggang taught a few gangsters a lesson and got into trouble again.

Several shopkeepers in the restaurant street came to the door and pressed Wei Cheng together. They said that they would buy the recipe for the stall and directly buy all the recipes for twenty-two.

How can one or two catch up on the same day to find fault.

"Don't sell

it!" He bought all of them for twenty taels, thinking that he was an unskilled country man, or that he was easy to be bullied by Wei Cheng.

Several shopkeepers were rejected by Wei Cheng, and suddenly felt that Wei Cheng would not eat or drink a toast.

An ordinary country man dared to be tough in front of them.

"Boss Wei, if you don't sell the recipe, don't even think about opening the stall. If you still want to do business in this area, you should sell the recipe obediently."

Wei Cheng didn't bother to talk to them, and said directly: "I have already sold the recipe. Give it to Tai Fu Lou, you are one step late, you need to buy the recipe and find Tai Fu Lou." The

shopkeepers looked at each other, it wouldn't be Tai Fu Lou, the largest restaurant in the county.

One of the shopkeepers slapped the table and said angrily, "Wei Cheng, don't think you're scaring us, we'll be fooled and sell us the recipe."

Sitting and drinking tea, the shopkeeper said leisurely: "Weicheng, we don't have the ability to contact Taifu Building, how can a countryman in your area have the ability to contact Taifu Building, you must have a degree of lying, and you can still be in Nanshan County if you offend us. Mixing things up, you have no hope of offending Taifu Lou in your life."

Another fat shopkeeper said, "You just did business in the county town, and you definitely don't know how deep the water is in the county town, and now you can still open the stalls just for these two things. After a few months, waiting for other people's attention, it is not to discuss and buy the formula, but to snatch the formula. We can still be nice here and tell you that it is not easy to look at you as a countryman, and we are not evil, so we bought the price. The formula in your hand is also for your sake."

The shopkeeper who patted the table said firmly: "I'll add another ten taels to you and sell the formula, otherwise you won't want to do business anywhere in the county. After that, you want to sell it. It's not thirty taels to buy your recipe, we're too much to give you a few taels."

Wei Cheng looked at these shopkeepers with a funny look, they were all shrewd people, it's so stupid to say this, they want to buy and sell his hands Fang Fang also said that it was for his sake, and they didn't think about it. He, a countryman with no power or power, dared to use Taifu Lou as a shield. This was undoubtedly not killing him.

Wei Cheng did not continue to pretend to be a snake with these people, so as not to be lowered his IQ.

"If the shopkeepers don't believe me, you can ask someone to find out if I have been to Taifu Building, and if I sold the formula to Taifu Building. With your skills, it is not difficult to find out. Besides, I don't even know you. Dare to offend, how could I offend Tai Fu Lou, I don't have the courage to lie."

"You really sold the recipe to Tai Fu Lou? Why is your stall still open, otherwise I really believe your nonsense." One of the shopkeepers looked at it.

Wei Chengdao: "My family's small business, Taifu Building, will not be taken into account, so I sold the formula to Taifu Building and made a condition, and the other party agreed. My business did as usual, and Taifu Building promised to allow me to continue to be able to go out. Do business in the city."

"Is there such a thing?"

Several shopkeepers did not believe it.

Wei Cheng ignored them whether they believed it or not, "The shopkeepers are not in a hurry, why don't you check first, anyway, you all know my details, I can't escape your eyes."

"If the shopkeepers find out, you don't believe me. , I still have a sales contract signed with Taifu Building."

Whether they believe it or not, the shopkeepers must be cautious, and they must check it out first. If it is true, they will avoid offending Taifu Building. There are also ways to bring down Weicheng.

Wei Cheng happily paced out of the wine shop.

I snorted in my heart, and after a long time, I didn't have a cup of tea, so stingy.

Looking at the restaurant, I dislike it. This kind of hospitality will not come if I invite him in the future.

Fortunately, he sold the formula to Taifu Lou earlier, otherwise he would suffer.

Thirty-two to buy all the recipes, it's almost the same as sending beggars, his stall earns more than this amount in a month.

Selling it to Taifu Building at a low price also wanted to build a backer.

Now it is a relationship, but the backer has not yet landed.

Or try to go home and write a cooperation plan, otherwise the backing will be lost.

I don't know how to use a writing brush, so I got a charcoal pen to write. Wei Cheng got a charcoal pen to write the cooperation plan immediately after returning home.

Spend a few days writing out a partnership proposal.

After writing, Wei Cheng wanted to do something, and he was upset recently, so he simply took a vacation.

"Ah, on vacation?"

Zhou Yuan looked at his husband in confusion.

The stalls are doing well, why are you thinking about taking a vacation and not making money?

"Well, on vacation, Yuan Yuan, since the opening of the stall, we have worked tirelessly every day. Our family is not short of money now. Should we take a few days off?"

"Husband, why are you feeling unwell?" Zhou Yuan reached out his hand with concern He probed Wei Cheng's forehead, "It's fine if you don't have a fever." If you don't have a fever, why are you talking nonsense.

How could his family's life be exhausting.

Wei Cheng pulled Zhou Yuan's hand that touched his forehead, wrapped it in his hand, and pulled the man to his side to sit down.

"Yuanyuan, you can't make enough money. Your husband and I are busy at the stalls. Don't you feel bad for me if you bother to write a plan at night?" Wei Cheng stared at his daughter-in-law, trying to let her know his hard work.

Most importantly, he was busy for a few days and didn't have time to make out with his daughter-in-law. He was originally unhappy, but even more unhappy.

Zhou Yuan thought about how busy his husband was every day and had to write something at night. He didn't know any cooperation plan and couldn't help him. These days, his husband stayed up late and woke up early every day. He would definitely feel distressed.

It's just that business is booming at the stalls every day, so they are busy in the morning and noon, and they don't work as hard as others work hard. The money they earn every day is an amount that they can't believe in the countryside. Wouldn't it be hypocritical to rest? .

"Why don't you rest at home, husband, and Wei Lei and Aunt Yang go to open a stall?"

Wei Cheng directly objected when he heard it: "No, you are my husband, and I want to make money to support you, if you don't If you have to go to the stall to help, I have already asked someone to come back to help open the stall. Now you go to work and I am a husband who is more unwilling to rest at home, your husband and I can't bear you to work a little bit."

Zhou Yuan was very heartbroken. Ironing Tie, leaning on Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng said while not forgetting to stretch out his arms to hug the person tightly, "Anyway, if you don't rest, I won't rest either." It doesn't matter what the wife says.

"Okay, let's rest."

Wei Cheng, who still wanted to nag, after hearing this, he looked down at his daughter-in-law, who was in his arms, "You agree to rest?"

Wei Cheng felt that as long as he met his daughter-in-law, he would keep nagging. There was no calmness at all.

"Agreed, you said that you can't make enough money, the family is not short of money, and you can rest for a few days."

The daughter-in-law agreed, and Wei Cheng took people to rest.

The next day, all the stalls issued notices that they were going on vacation, which instantly attracted customers.

Wei Cheng doesn't care, he can't go without rest.

Then take the cooperation plan to Taifu Building and throw it directly to Steward Quan, pat the buttocks and leave without caring at all, and it doesn't matter whether the last person sees it or not.

Wei Cheng's actions made all the stewards very surprised and reported it to his young master. His young master also felt that he couldn't figure out why Wei Cheng made this move. Looking at the cooperation plan, the words were really ugly, and then people paid attention to Wei Cheng's movements. , did not say anything.

In fact, Wei Cheng was stimulated to find faults one by one, the big deal was no backstage, he sold formulas, went back to the countryside to buy land and lived in the countryside, why should he deal with these people? .

Anyway, the details of the cooperation are all written in the plan, how to cooperate, the assembly line after the factory is opened, and the usage of the name of the sauce.

Now I can finally go back on vacation.

As for the supply to Chen Guanshi, anyway, it is to help in the early morning. After cleaning the vegetables at noon, I discussed it with Aunt Yang, and then they will be transferred to her house to clean the vegetables. For 300 yuan a month, Aunt Yang agreed with great joy.

The goods supplied to the merchants did not stop, and the merchants were asked to pick up the goods at home in the morning.

The rest of the time, I have a good vacation with my daughter-in-law.