Chapter 76

Qinghe Village.

The villagers were eagerly waiting for news.

Today is the day of the Spring Festival.

The head of Qinghe Village and the elders in the village all gathered at Zhou Lanlan's house. Zhou Lanlan knew that the eldest brother released the list today, and also ran back to his mother's house to wait for news.

The uncle of the Zhou family lost a lot of money in business before. He didn't go out to run a business this time, and he was short of capital. The family that Zhou Lanlan married to the Zhou family refused to lend the Zhou family more money. , If the other party is admitted to a scholar, they will borrow it again, and if they can't pass the test, it will be another matter.

The second uncle of the Zhou family and the second aunt did not leave Qinghe Village to go back to Ningping Town, Quyang County. They were also waiting. If their nephew was admitted to a scholar, they could take the opportunity to shine.

Looking forward to waiting for the morning, the yamen beating gongs and drums to announce the good news.

"Qinghe Village Zhou Junyu Zhou Gongzi was admitted to the scholar--" The

villagers of Qinghe Village were boiling, Zhou Junyu was really admitted to the scholar, and Qinghe Village has a scholar!

Uncle Zhou and the others received the news, and everyone in the room who was waiting for the news ran out one after another.

The official who announced the good news came to Uncle Zhou's house. The official sent congratulations to the Zhou family, and the official who got the reward left. As soon as the official left, the villagers who were watching came forward to congratulate him.

"Congratulations, congratulations!"

"Congratulations, Master Xiucai--"

"The Zhou family has become very beautiful

now--" Zhou Junyu, who became a scholar, responded politely, but could not hide his arrogance.

Zhou Lanlan's eldest aunt raised her eyebrows, raised her chin and grinned, and said with an air of expression: "Our family is now the home of the scholar scholar, and I will be the mother of the scholar scholar in the future."

Zhou Lanlan was nervous all morning, and now she is even more arrogant. She was originally married to a man As a merchant, her mother-in-law was very dissatisfied with her in private, and she secretly heard that if her eldest brother could not pass the examination as a scholar, he would give her husband a concubine, how could she agree.

She doesn't even dislike that fat husband, a mere businessman. Now her eldest brother is admitted as a scholar, and the family will dare to look down on her in the future, and she has to rely on her mother's family.

Zhou Lanlan smiled proudly.

Zhou Junyu was admitted to the Xiucai, and many people came to congratulate him. The Zhou family was still holding a banquet three days later.

Flattering, rushing forward to please, Uncle Zhou's family is the one in the limelight in Qinghe Village.

"Big brother, they said that my cousin has been admitted to a scholar, and my aunt sent a message to let us go back to the village for a banquet the day after tomorrow." Zhou Yuan took the message and handed it to Wei Cheng. The invitation was handed to him by his elder brother this morning. "Husband, do we want to go?"

Wei Cheng opened the post and put it away after reading it, and said, "The northern cargo ship will arrive in Nanshan County in these two days. We are busy with the supply of goods to the north, so we probably don't have time to go, we just need to back up the congratulatory gifts."

He didn't rush to compliment, and certainly wouldn't go.

"Hey! The northern goods are finally arriving?" If the supply of goods arrives, some will be busy.

Wei Chengdao: "Not only the north, but Zhang Shao's side will send the second batch of sea goods. The first batch of sea goods sent in the spring is a small amount, and a large number of shell sea goods will be sent this time. It should be related to the spring flood. The amount of seashells that arrived was larger, so I asked him to rent a big boat and deliver it all after the big workshop was built, that is, in the past few days."

Zhou Yuan asked, "Isn't it very busy? Do you need me to help?"

"The next month or two will be busy." Wei Cheng pulled the person to his side, "This time I hired the third uncle. He has been the shopkeeper for so many years. He has a lot of people who can do things, so I let him go. Dig a group of people over. Other matters are me and Wei Lei, as well as the third uncle and Mao uncle. Yuan Yuan, you are still helping out at the grocery store and taking care of this matter."

Zhou Yuan nodded and said, "Since we are not going to the banquet, brother He Xiaoqiu and the others will take an hour off to go back to the village the day after tomorrow. We will give the congratulations to the elder brother and ask him to help bring them over to the uncle's house. There are many gifts received during the New Year's Day in the family's warehouse. A set of ceramic tea sets and inkstones is very suitable for my cousin. , and add some things from the workshop at home, it should make a good gift." "Okay

, you can decide this matter."

"Then I will go and prepare a gift for my cousin."

Zhou Yuan ran out to prepare the gift.

the other side.

Wei family.

Sister-in-law Wei Wu's cousin was invited to the Wei family.

"What! Cousin, you said that you would introduce me to marry in the county seat, just to make me a concubine, and it's not a serious person from the county city, or a suburban family."

Wu Lirou's charming face was very dissatisfied.

"I'm not a concubine!"

Wei Wu didn't take her cousin's dissatisfaction into account. She had a way to make her compromise. Her cousin and her aunt's family wanted to find a rich man's door, and she was vain. If she knew that Weicheng had many stores in the county To make money, she wouldn't say that.

She doesn't agree, she will agree later.

Wei Wu took Wu Lirou to visit Baizhen Building. The high-end quality goods and prices of Baizhen Building made Wu Lirou's eyes widen. Looking at the things in Baizhen Building, she wanted everything, and no matter what the price was, she couldn't afford it.

Wei Wu said with a smile: "Yes, Baizhen Building is my second brother's property. Buying goods at Baizhen Building is from a wealthy family in the county. Sometimes they may not be able to buy it."

Wu Lirou was excited. With bright eyes, she said softly, "Then, cousin, I want that piece of handmade soap, can you lend me a few taels of silver."

"Lirou, when we become a family, I'm afraid we won't be able to buy anything here. Mrs.

Wei Wu then took Wu Lirou to Xianmanju. She didn't buy handmade soap for Wu Lirou, but ordered many Xianmanju signature dishes. She came to Xianmanju and got discounts.

Wu Lirou looked at the food she had never eaten before. She swallowed her throat and wanted to eat with chopsticks, but when she was waiting to eat, she was very polite and chewed slowly, pretending to be a lady.

In Wu Lirou's heart, she wants to be another hostess of this Xianmanju. She will live a prosperous life in the future, wear gold and silver, and she must be decent in her words and deeds.

All this is in Wei Wu's eyes.

"Lirou, you said that you were married to be a concubine, and my second brother married a brother to be her husband. If you give birth to a son before him, the position of the equal wife is not yours. You will be a concubine first, and you will be lucky. It's all behind."

Wu Lirou was shy: "Thank you cousin, Lirou knows that cousin has good intentions, and Lirou understands."

Wei Wu Shi: "So you agree?"

"Cousin." Wu Lirou was angry, her pretty face was full of shyness.

That is agreed!

Wei Wushi smiled with satisfaction.

It will be fine next time.

The next day, Wei Wu went to the grocery store to find Zhou Yuan and invited him to have lunch together.

Zhou Yuan originally wanted to refuse, but Wei Wu Shi forced him to go, "I already made an appointment, and I said you would go, don't you give this face to my sister-in-law?"

Helpless, Zhou Yuan had no choice but to Went, Zhou Yuan went out, Xiao Liu was definitely by his side, Wei Wu looked at it and pouted.

Zhou Yuan saw that the place he was going was Xianmanju, so he didn't ask any further questions.

When he got to the private room, he was stunned when he saw Wei's mother and a pair of strange mother and daughter sitting in the bag.

After seeing the ceremony, I realized that it was a relative of my sister-in-law.

After Zhou Yuan sat down, he was very puzzled, how did the sister-in-law's aunt and cousin ask him to come over to accompany him, and Zhou Yuan only understood what happened next to Wei's mother.

"Brother Yuan, you have been married to our Wei family for a while. My son's property is getting bigger and bigger now, and he has no descendants. You are an older brother and only married to my Wei family. It is difficult for my son to break up. Ye. The cousin of your sister-in-law's family, who looks like a blooming season, is knowledgeable and polite, and is sensible and considerate. Marrying the second child as a concubine will not hinder your status, and can also spread branches and leaves for the family. "

"You are the husband of the second child, and Li Rou is the concubine I arranged for the second child. I brought this up to you today. Just nod, I can find a matchmaker to go to Wu's house for the ceremony of hiring a concubine."

Zhou Yuan's face paled, and calmly said: "Mother, forgive me, I can't agree to this matter. My husband doesn't know about the concubine. I can't be the master of my husband. Only when my husband agrees will I dare to accept it."

Wei mother said angrily: "What can't you do? Promise, I'm Wei Cheng's mother, it's only right and natural to arrange a concubine for him. The second child is not too young, and she has no children now. I'm a mother who worries all day long. Do I still expect you, a brother who can't conceive. Or you have thought about it for a few years. If you haven't conceived in a few years, it will be too late. As the husband of the second child, you should not think about your husband."

Wei's mother wanted to force Zhou Yuan to accept it. , she had an excuse to go to Wu's house to give a concubine ceremony. The concubine ceremony was fixed. Even if Weicheng objected, and Zhou Yuan, the lord, agreed, if he objected again, the Wu family would definitely make trouble, and Wu Lirou, the concubine Weicheng, would accept it if he didn't accept it.

Wu Lirou is long and charming, as gentle as water. She married her as a concubine, and she was afraid that Wei Cheng would not be tempted.

"Oh, why is a brother still ignorant." Wu Lirou's mother scolded her, "A brother who can't get pregnant is jealous of not taking a concubine for his husband. He really doesn't know the whole thing. Fortunately, it's not my daughter-in-law. I will definitely let my son go."

Zhou Yuan bit his lip, his face ugly.

Wu Lirou stood up, Yingying bowed, and said softly: "Master, Lirou just wants to help spread the branches and leaves for the Wei family, I won't take your position, I will help the master to take care of the husband together, if you give birth to a child, the child can still be If you give it to the lord, there will never be any extra thoughts, I hope the lord will be fulfilled."

Zhou Yuan's face turned pale.

Xiaoliu was angry, she didn't care whether Wei's mother was the master's mother or not, she scolded: "Bah, I have seen Xiaoliu rushing to the door to sell, but I have never seen such a shameless girl rushing to the door to be a concubine. Exit. Just call my husband, don't be ashamed, a girl who is Yun Ying's unmarried, send it to her door to practice herself, so don't sully my master's eyes."

"Old lady, I Xiaoliu respects you as the master's mother, but if you can't be the master of my master, you come to persecute my master. If my master does not agree, I will not agree."

Wei Wu scolded: "You are a maid, how can you Don't give me the share of your words, be careful that I will let the second brother sell you."

Xiao Liu really wasn't afraid of this Wei Wu clan: "My master is the master who decides the sale, you bully the master here, if The master knows, it depends on how you explain it."

When it came to Wei Cheng, Wei Mu and Wei Wu were still guilty for a while.

The two were unwilling to let this opportunity go, and wanted to continue to force Zhou Yuan to agree.

Zhou Yuan calmed down, and regardless of what Mother Wei would have an opinion on, he stood up and said, "I won't agree. If your husband wants to take a concubine, that's why your husband mentions it to me. I'll be out for a while. There are still a lot of things to do at the grocery store, mother and sister-in-law, please feel free."

Zhou Yuan turned around and left.

Wei's mother was even more angry: "My mother-in-law is still here, you have no rules to leave, you stop for me!"

Wei's mother couldn't force it, so she had to put on a mother-in-law posture, and she wanted to press people to agree.

Zhou Yuan stopped, but he didn't look back, "Don't worry, mother, this time I will treat you. If mother and sister-in-law want something to eat, they will instruct the man, and the bill will be in my name."

Wei's mother was even more angry . pole.

This time, Mother Wei couldn't stop anyone, so Zhou Yuan took Xiaoliu away from Xianmanju.

After everyone left, Mrs. Wei Wu worried and asked: "Mother, what should I do now? When my sister-in-law goes back, the second brother will definitely know.

" It's not that his husband can't give birth, I'm his mother, could he arrange a concubine for him, he still doesn't recognize me."

"Then my cousin..."

Mother Wei said, "This method can't be done. As a mother, I bring people to the door every day. Lirou is so beautiful and sensible. After getting along with her many times, I don't believe that the second child will not be moved."

Wu Lirou's mother and daughter are satisfied, but Wei Wu still thinks Wei's mother's trick is high.

It's a pity that Wei's mother didn't have the opportunity to come to the door to show her mother's spectrum.

-

Zhou Yuan returned to the grocery store, Wei Cheng knew that his daughter-in-law was out after he was busy, and seeing that she was looking bad, Wei Cheng stepped forward and asked, "Yuan, what's wrong?"

Zhou Yuan walked over and hugged Wei Cheng's waist, leaning on Do not speak on his chest. Wei Cheng put his arms around his daughter-in-law and asked Xiao Liu, who was following behind him.

Xiaoliu bowed and saluted, and then angrily forced Wei's mother Wei Wu's alliance and outsiders to force the lord to let the lord agree to take the girl into the house as a concubine.

Wei Cheng's black eyes sank, and he waved Xiao Liu down.

He hugged his daughter-in-law who was looking for stability in his arms, "Yuan Yuan, your husband won't take a concubine, don't you believe in your husband?"

Zhou Yuan didn't speak, Wei Cheng waited patiently, and after a while, Zhou Yuan's muffled voice came through Out: "Husband, if I can't get pregnant, what should I do?"

Wei's mother said that his older brother could not conceive a child, and those words pierced his heart like a needle.

It is difficult for my brother to conceive, especially for an older brother like him. If he really can't get pregnant, will the husband really take a concubine? Although the husband said that he will not take a concubine, he can't give birth, and he can't let the husband never marry.

Wei Cheng held the person on his lap and asked his daughter-in-law to look at him. Wei Cheng said earnestly: "Yuan Yuan, you must know that in my heart, the child is not as good as you. The child is born by you, I will I love him very much. If the child was not born to you, I would rather not have a child, let alone take a concubine because I don't have a child. It's enough to have you, husband."

Zhou Yuan's eyes widened: "Husband, you said you don't want a child, but this ..."

No one wants to have children.

Wei Cheng said gently: "Yuan Yuan, don't think too much. If you like children, we can adopt one in the future."

"But..."

Zhou Yuan was anxious to say something, and Wei Cheng interrupted him. "Could it be that Yuan Yuan wants me to take a concubine?"

"No!" Zhou Yuan replied quickly and anxiously.

Wei Cheng smiled, his daughter-in-law's answer made him very happy, Wei Cheng bowed his head and kissed him, fortunately, the daughter-in-law was not completely poisoned by ancient concepts, and she knew that she was unwilling to share her husband with others.

Zhou Yuan looked at Wei Cheng seriously: "Isn't your husband really afraid of not having children?"

Zhou Yuan felt that he was very selfish, and his husband said that he was very happy that he could not have children.

"If Yuan Yuan is worried, my husband will write you a letter of guarantee." Wei Cheng said.

"No. I'm not worried." Zhou Yuan's heart fell, selfishness was selfish, and he was unwilling to share his husband with anyone.

Zhou Yuan thought for a while, and asked in a low voice, "I haven't been pregnant for so long, am I really unable to get pregnant?"

He still hoped that he would be able to conceive, and he wanted to give birth to a baby they shared.

Wei Cheng hugged the person: "How come, we have only been married for less than a year, and Doctor Ge who gave you a pulse diagnosis said that your body has recovered well, and there is no problem with your body. Pregnancy is a matter of time."

Zhou Yuan hoped to ask: " Is it true?"

"Of course it's true, when did your husband lie to you?" Wei Cheng pretended to be serious: "Maybe it's my fault that I can't get pregnant."

"How could it be." Zhou Yuan said angrily, "Don't talk nonsense. "

I'm not talking nonsense." Wei Cheng jokingly smiled: "You still can't conceive, it must be that your husband has not worked hard enough in that regard."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

Seriously speaking, why? The more you say it, the more inappropriate it is!

Wei Cheng smiled ambiguous: "Otherwise, if your husband won't sleep tonight, if you work hard, you will definitely get your daughter-in-law pregnant earlier."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

Zhou Yuan blushed and pushed Wei Cheng away , If he listens again, the husband will definitely continue to ridicule him.

He is not as thick-skinned as his husband.

Wei Cheng smiled and watched his daughter-in-law flee.

As for Wei's mother.

Wei Cheng's black eyes were like knives, so he summoned Wei Hu and asked him to go to the market to find his elder brother, telling him that Wei Ji grocery store would not give the Wei family any supply!

Wei Hu took orders to inform!

Wei Liang, who received the notice, was dumbfounded, what happened? !

Thinking of the arrival of the Wu family, Wei Liang hurriedly went home to find Wei's mother.

the next day.

Wei Liang came to find Wei Cheng.

"This is what my mother did. I don't know. My mother said that I won't do it next time. Besides, my mother did this for your own good. Let's just let the second brother go."

Wei Cheng snorted coldly: " Is it for my own good, big brother knows it. I said clearly, if it is not for the sake of family, I will not provide any supply to big brother. Now, I just have an excuse to take back the supply for big brother."

Wei Liang was startled, Wei Cheng's words made him angry: "Second brother, what kind of nonsense are you talking about, we are all in the same family, don't you still want to not recognize your father and mother, or my eldest brother. I went back and told my mother, she certainly won't If I arrange a concubine for you again, are you still holding on to the matter?"

"Brother, I don't believe you and your parents, once there is a second time, you are arguing that it is my family's identity to block me, Only by removing the source of goods, you will understand that I will not continue to tolerate you because it is a family." Wei Cheng would rather do it once and for all and teach the Wei family a lesson, and they will put away their greed.

Wei Liang didn't expect that his second brother would be so heartless, and he wanted to argue a few words: "Second brother, I promise you, you..."

"Big brother thinks I'm heartless!" Wei Cheng interrupted In his words, "I'm not as unfeeling as the family who abandoned me at the time, like I was a beggar who was afraid of getting bad luck. If I wasn't rich, my parents wouldn't even remember me. I give The source of supply at home is based on blood relationship, but there is no family relationship, you must recognize this point. And my things are not calculated or calculated by you, I can provide the source of goods for the family, and I will do my best to you. "

I remember that the eldest brother wants to open a branch in the county seat, and he also applies for the supply of the branch. The family should make a lot of money from the supply of goods provided by the workshop. Don't be too greedy, you will have nothing. The eldest brother will go back and discuss with his parents whether he wants the supply of goods or not." There is nothing, I will reply after I think about it. I will be merciful for the first time. Don't blame me for breaking down the family shop next time. Anyway, I will give my parents enough money to support the elderly. As for the elder brother and elder sister, there are other My nephew's livelihood is not my responsibility."

Wei Liang was shocked. He knew that the second brother's words were serious, but he didn't expect that taking a concubine to the second brother would touch his evil scale.

Wei Liang smiled wryly. He thought that the second brother would not be too disobedient to his parents because of his parents. It seemed that they all took it for granted. The second brother was clearly waiting for them to figure it out. The last bit of affection in the family was consumed, and the family really became strangers in his eyes.

Wei Liang went back and told Wei Cheng's words to Wei's father and Wei's mother. In exchange, Wei's mother scolded him, but Wei's father knew very well that his second son was completely alienated from his family. supply will be unavailable.

Relying on the supply of Wei Ji workshop, the family shop is an exclusive one in the suburbs, and they make a lot of money. If you open another one in the county seat, it will be pure profit, and you will be able to earn more in the future.

Compared with Wei Cheng's current family property, although it is a difference between clouds and mud, it is better than nothing.

If that's the case, let's stay calm.

Mother Wei was not reconciled, but with Father Wei pressing down, she would not dare to give birth to other thoughts no matter how reconciled she was.

This time, Wei Cheng finally suppressed the Wei family's scheming, and they didn't dare to make any moves.

-

The northern merchant ship is docked, and Weicheng is going to get busy.

Wei Lei and Ren Nianluo were together. This time Wei Lei was busy, so he didn't have time to go to Baizhen Building. Ren Nianluo knew that Wei Lei was busy, so he stayed at home and waited for someone to finish before meeting.

The source of goods sent from the north is still the first batch. The source of goods includes various wild mushrooms, wild mountain fruits, red dates, and many nuts... There are a few wild ginseng, which is a gift from Fan He.

This batch of goods was delivered to the big workshop in a unified way. Wei Lei and Wei Cheng's third uncle were responsible for arranging the production of mountain goods into dry goods and finished products. With this batch of goods and Nanfang Boss Gu and other partners delivering the goods, the North and South Commercial Banks had sufficient supply.

Zhang Shao brought the seafood, which was delivered every two days. A large ship was full of shellfish. Wei Cheng saw that half of the ship was filled with sea mussels, which reminded him of the hundreds of sea mussels sent last time. Half of the pearls came out, and the pearls were of different sizes. The sea mussels were relatively small last time, but this time the sea mussels were huge. I wonder if the pearls in the sea mussels would be better.

Wei Cheng asked: "Why are there so many sea mussels? This time the sea mussels are bigger than the ones delivered a year ago."

Zhang Shao explained: "These sea mussels were purchased year ago and later, and the sea mussels purchased last year were I keep them all on the beach where we keep sea cucumbers and sea fish, and some of them are kept in the mud ponds dug out, all of which are fed by sea water, and they will grow a lot after a few months."

Wei Cheng didn't know what to say . , or because the seawater of the local fishing village is suitable for raising mussels, Zhang Shao learned to raise sea mussels by accident.

"...In the future, there will be sea mussels that will be raised for a while and then sent over."

Zhang Shao smiled: "I think so too, the bigger the clams are, the more expensive they will be sold."

Wei Cheng: "... ...." The

man is so real, he thinks he is a profiteer.

Wei Cheng still didn't tell Zhang Shao that there were pearls in the sea mussel, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble, if Zhang Shao found out by himself, it would be fine.

As for the pearls in the sea mussels, what is the price of the pearls, and 10% of the profits are reserved for him as dividends at the end of the year.

It's still not too cheap.

The price of pearls, he knew about the finished products, the price of finished pearls was expensive, because the quantity was small, it seemed that more pearls were in the hands of those powerful families.

It seems that those aristocratic families have never disclosed to outsiders the secrets that the pearls were opened from the sea mussels in order to grasp the pearls.

Zhang Shao's fishing village has sea mussels, and sea mussels have pearls, which will attract the attention of those powerful families sooner or later.

If you want to keep the sea mussels from being robbed, you still have to contact Yin Chengfeng. The fishing village sea mussels are in his hands, and he can still get a share.

If it is taken away by other powerful people, there will be nothing.

Weicheng asked people to transport all the sea mussels back to the workshop of the grocery store instead of the big workshop, and other sea goods were transported to the big workshop.

The big workshop began to operate, and the workshop at the grocery store was vacant. Only people from the family came in and out. This batch of sea mussels was transported to the past for processing, and no one would know about the pearls.

When opening sea mussels, Wei Cheng arranged for the family to be long-term workers and guards.

At first, they didn't know why they were asked to open seafood, and when they opened pearls, they realized that things were serious.

There are pearls in sea mussels. Wei Lei knew it. Knowing that sea mussels were delivered, he did not go to the big workshop.

After the sea mussels are all opened, more than half a box of pearls and a small box of thumb pearls are opened. Some of the pearls are pink, some are round, and some are flawed or deformed...

Wei Lei: "Unfortunately, these pearls are flat and deformed, and these are useless."

Otherwise, they can sell a lot. Silver two.

Wei Cheng said: "No, these deformities are used to grind into powder to make pearl paste, and they can also be sold for a lot of money."

Wei Lei ordered, and sold it as pearl paste, so it would not be wasted, "What about the rest? Sell it to Cui Xuan Pavilion? "

Cuixuan Pavilion is the largest gold and silver jewelry pavilion.

"No, our Baizhen Building is still short of jadeite pearls, and there is no supply of jadeite. Pearls will be one of the shops in Baizhenlou Town." Wei Cheng said: "Pearls are made into pearl hairpin jewelry and sold in Baizhen Building. Baizhen Building is definitely famous. It can go a step further."

Wei Lei frowned: "I'm afraid

it's hard to find a craftsman who can make pearl jewelry?" "It's not hard to find a craftsman, but the difficulty is whether the style is exquisite enough." Wei Cheng pondered for a moment, " First find someone, go to Taifu Building to find the treasurer of Fu, he should have such a capable person. As for the design, I will come. There are a lot of pink pearls, and finally I can make a bracelet for my daughter-in-law."

Wei Lei watched Wei Cheng leave his back . .

design?

What's the meaning?

When Wei Cheng drew the drawings, Wei Lei understood what design was.

-

The steward went back to Nanshan County from the imperial city, and then went back to Weicheng.

The steward brought something back from the imperial city, and he presented it with a box.

"Official business token!"

Wei Cheng opened the box, and there was a token with the size of a palm on it. The official business was engraved on the token.

The official and merchant token in Wei Cheng's hand is silver. There are three grades of official merchants, including bronze tokens, silver tokens, and gold tokens. Royal merchants are also gold tokens.

Wei Cheng was surprised that it turned out to be an official businessman of Yinling. This official businessman can be reached without hindrance in the Fucheng Chamber of Commerce, let alone in the county seat.

"Yes, Boss Wei, this is your official business token."

Finally got the official business title, Wei Cheng said: "All in charge, please trouble you."

"No trouble, this is what I should do. If you have the title of official or businessman, you must go to the local yamen to register so that you can use it locally." The steward took out a red invitation and handed it to Wei Cheng, saying: "This time I will come back except for To prepare a shipment to the imperial city, the most important thing is to deliver the official and business tokens to you. In addition, my young master is getting married next month and originally invited you to the imperial city for the wedding banquet. Considering that white sugar is already sold all over the country, Many forces are inquiring, and the current situation in the imperial city is more complicated. My young master thinks that you should not go to the imperial city to avoid unnecessary trouble. My young master said that he will invite you to drink when he comes to Nanshan County."

"Yin Chengfeng wants to get married . It's over." Wei Cheng opened the invitation and said with a smile: "Since he is going to get married, he will definitely arrive before the congratulations. When the steward comes back this time, will he still go to the imperial city?"

The steward replied, "I Now it belongs to the young master, and the young master is married. As his housekeeper, he will definitely return to the imperial city. After ten days, he will return to the imperial city together with the merchant ship."

"That's it." Wei Cheng smiled, "in a few days, you will bring me a gift to Yin Chengfeng, he should appreciate this gift."

"Boss Wei said that, his subordinates are all curious." Taking action from the other party is definitely a good thing, and all managers are aroused by curiosity, "Can you tell me in advance? What is revealed?"

"You will see it in a few days. It is for your young master, so it's okay to tell you." Wei Cheng smiled and said, "I got a batch of pearls a few days ago, and put this batch of pearls. Made it into his accessories, there are suitable ones for your brother, just send them to your young master."

Steward Quan asked in surprise, "Pearls? Where did Boss Wei get the pearls, the pearls are not easy to get. I don't know how many?

" I will write a letter to Yin Chengfeng about the origin of the pearls, which cannot be disclosed for the time being." Wei Cheng said, "There is a box of pearls, which are used to make bead hairpin jewelry, and the low-quality pearls are used to make pearl paste. The effect of pearl paste is comparable to the most expensive rouge. Gouache, the effect may be better."

He will definitely not be bad when he makes it.

After seeing off the steward, Wei Cheng went home to find his daughter-in-law.

Zhou Yuan took a closer look at the official and business token, and looked very rare. His eyes were shining brightly at Wei Cheng: "Husband, this is the official business token, so is our family an official business?"

Wei Cheng said with a smile: "Are you so happy? Not just an official businessman."

"Of course I am happy." Zhou Yuan said, "If you become an official businessman, you will become a nobility, and you can become a nobility without having to be a scholar. You know how important this is. My cousin After more than ten years of hard work, I was admitted as a scholar. After I was admitted to the scholar, my status and status have improved, and I am a person with status in the eight villages and even the county seat."

Wei Cheng smiled: "Then do you want to arrange a banquet at home to celebrate. "

No." Zhou Yuan denied, "I'm happy, but I won't use it to show off." The

banquet is a headache, and it is too troublesome to deal with people who come to congratulate.

Big brother, they all said that my cousin is a scholar, and there are many people who come to visit every day, and many matchmakers come to do matchmaking.

"Yuan Yuan, my husband has something for you, you will definitely be happier when you see it." Wei Cheng took out a box, Zhou Yuan saw the box in Wei Cheng's hand and put it together. The box was not opened, so he couldn't see the contents of the box. , asked curiously: "Husband, what's in it?"

"Open it and see." Wei Cheng motioned for him to open it, "This is the husband's design, and he made it himself." He doesn't know how to craft, it's all made by craftsmen. out process.

Zhou Yuan was very happy when he heard that his husband made it. He took the box and opened it, "This, this is a pearl? A pink pearl?"

A pink pearl bracelet was placed in the box, with gold as the base, and the gold bracelet came to the door. Embedded with tight pink pearls, each pearl is round and lustrous.

Wei Cheng took it and helped him put it on. Zhou Yuan wore it on his hand. Wearing a pearl bracelet on his fair and delicate hand not only would not look feminine, but also had a bit of extravagance and tranquility.

"Husband, this is so beautiful!"

Wei Cheng asked in a low voice, "Do you like it?"

"Well, I like it!" More than that, the pearl bracelet was made by the husband himself, and Zhou Yuan liked it even more.

Wei Cheng looked at the happy smile of the person in front of him, happier than when he had just received the official business token, Wei Cheng felt soft and happy.

More than anything, his daughter-in-law really liked the things he gave.

Although, with his current money, he can send more precious jewelry to his daughter-in-law. For some reason, he still likes to send him something special.

For example, he personally participated in the production of pearl bracelets.

Material things, he felt, were not as precious as his thoughts.

Zhou Yuan smiled: "I will always wear it."

This was made by his husband himself, and the hairpin that his husband gave him for the first time is the most precious!

-

Steward Quan will go to the Imperial City in ten days. In addition to the congratulations from Wei Cheng, he also grabbed some new pearl jewelry.

He felt that this jewelry was very suitable for the ladies of the host family.

Jewelry made of pearls, each one is very special, looks very luxurious, and should be more luxurious to wear.

And the pearl paste, with a light fragrance, looks smoother when applied. These good things, as the young master's butler, will definitely be brought to the imperial city.

Of course, those nuts tasted delicious. Compared with candy, he liked eating nuts. Well, the young master used nuts to entertain guests at the wedding banquet, which must be his only one.

The whole steward and the merchant ship returned to the imperial city with a lot of commercial goods.

The north and south lines of the wharf are officially opened. They are all wholesale, not sold separately. Each product is graded. Middle and low-grade products can be wholesaled according to the wholesale volume. High-grade products must be businessmen who cooperate with the north and south able to have authority.

This is not only to attract business, but also to find more sources of goods for the North and South Banks.

In addition to wholesale, North and South Bank will also purchase commercial goods from retail merchants on the dock. As long as it is suitable, they will buy and then become the commercial goods of North and South Bank.

Those retail traders are not afraid that the commercial goods in their hands will not be sold, and they will be purchased by the North and South Bank. They can even take the goods from the North and South Bank and sell them elsewhere.

One after another, the goods purchased by those retail merchants from other places were sold to the North and South Bank, and the North and South Bank gathered the resources of these retail merchants together.

Don't look at the small number of retail merchants. Later, when they gathered together, these retail merchants became one of the largest sources of goods in the north and south. When other merchants saw business opportunities, they missed it early.

At the same time, there are new products on the hundred floor.

Earrings, bracelets, hairpins, pearl necklaces made of various nuts, mountain treasures, and pearls range in price from a few hundred to several thousand taels. A small bottle of pearl cream starts at fifty taels, and as soon as it hits the shelves, the news spreads, and it's sold out in less than two days.

If Wei Cheng can do business, it must be sold in limited quantities.

Those who can't buy it, and those who have business dealings, go directly to the door to ask for pearl jewelry.

And over there in the Imperial City.

After reading Wei Cheng's handwritten letter, Yin Chengfeng immediately arranged for someone to buy the sea area of ​​the fishing village and establish a pearl acquisition land in the fishing village.

What Weicheng originally purchased belonged to Weicheng.

Yin Chengfeng gave the pearl jewelry and pearl paste to the elders of each room, but only a pink pearl bracelet was given to Qi Yihan.

All the ladies of the Yin family wore pearl jewelry on the day Yin Chengfeng got married, and the complexion of each lady looked smoother and more lustrous.

The most conspicuous is Qi Yihan wearing a pink bracelet on his hand, which is a rare good thing.

In fact, among the batch of pearls, there were more than a dozen lavender pearls the size of the thumb. Wei Cheng asked Quan Steward to bring them to the imperial city for Yin Chengfeng to deal with. Yin Chengfeng was amazed and threw them directly to his elder brother. This thing is too precious, he Can't handle it.

In the end, a dozen pearls were brought to the palace by Young Master Yin and received many rewards.

With the Yin family's handwriting, those aristocratic families are guessing whether the pearls were exchanged from overseas. After all, the Yin family made a batch of white and fine sugar, whether they would use the sugar to trade with overseas merchants.

Guessing is guessing, and I will inquire in private.

Fortunately, the Yin family had a tight population, and they deliberately guided them behind their backs. No matter how much they asked, they couldn't find Wei Cheng's head.

The author has something to say:

I have tried to revise the chapters, and they cannot be less than 9,000 words. I will fill in the more than 4,000 words that will be repeated later. If you see repetitions, please ignore them and cover them again tomorrow. Going to see. 【I'm sorry】