Chapter 68

In winter, it snows finely, and those who can't go out will spend the winter burning wood and charcoal fire at home to keep warm.

Business on the street has slowed down.

With the appearance of the hot pot, the streets are still deserted under the snow, but the restaurants and bars are not deserted.

Hot pots are popular in the county town. It is also a pleasure to gather three or five friends and go to the street to restaurants to taverns to drink hot wine and eat hot pots.

Weicheng does not have winter, and his workshop and sauce workshop are equally busy.

Weiji workshops are all handmade and rare commercial goods. It should be busy. Sauce workshops sell sauces continuously, which are all necessary sauces for people in the county. Jinzhou Fucheng has shops selling them, so how can you not be busy.

All these businesses are stable and handed over to the people below. Before the cold winter, Yun Chengfeng started the workshop to be built and the dried seafood sales shop in Haicheng. When he was free, Wei Cheng continued to be busy.

No matter how busy you are, you have to eat.

Yun Chengfeng Taifu Building doesn't stay, it's boring to eat hot pot alone, so go to Xianmanju, and you can't freeze anywhere by carriage.

Yun Chengfeng: "What are you tossing about this winter? Why don't you stay with your husband at home?"

Wei Cheng glanced at him and

said lightly, "The inner city store is open." In winter, when the bad guys opened in winter, I suddenly wondered if Wei Cheng was busy, "You don't open early or late, the store opens in winter when business is bleak, maybe it's snowing, someone will buy it, you're fine. Right?!"

Wei Lei, Wei Hu and the others were busy going in and out, but they were used to obeying arrangements, and they were just like that when they didn't have business savvy.

Wei Lei had just entered the business, so he didn't know much about business, and he didn't think there was any problem with the opening of Dadongtian. In the words of Yun Chengfeng, Wei Lei felt that there was indeed a problem, and even Wei Hu could hear the problem.

Wei Cheng always seldom explained what he did, and when people stared at him and questioned him, he remained calm.

Wei Cheng said coolly: "No one is better. You can prepare your home in advance and prepare for the New Year's Eve."

Yun Chengfeng: "......"

Wei Lei: "...... "

Yan Yi: "......"

You are doing business, or are you free to mess around.

And Wei Hu said: "Master, do you have me for the New Year's gift? I don't want anything else for the New Year's gift. Just give me more wages and I can buy it myself!" Now

it was Wei Cheng's turn to be speechless!

-

It was snowing on the day that Baizhen Building opened.

The inner city streets are deserted.

The location of Baizhen Building is very good. It is not far from Taifu Building and Baiweifang. The store has two floors and a spacious shop. There is a yard at the back.

The first floor is the lobby, with several private rooms, the private rooms are semi-open, and the doors of the private rooms are screens and gauze curtains. The second floor is also a private room, and each private room is placed with a product introduction booklet.

On the opening day, there was not even a single person to patronize.

In the private room on the first floor, Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan came to watch the lively Yun Chengfeng and Yan Yi, and even the curious steward came along, as well as Wei Lei and Wei Hu. They sat at a table. Tables are set for refreshments.

Sitting in the room is warm, not cold, otherwise sitting in the cold weather will not be a problem.

Yun Chengfeng was drinking tea: "Your private room is warm."

The private room is heated by a fire in the backyard. The first floor has a stove on the first floor, and the second floor has a stove on the second floor. They are all separate. Yun Chengfeng thought there was a charcoal stove in the house to light a charcoal fire for heating, but he didn't pay attention to inquiring.

"Your Baizhen Building is very elegantly decorated, and the goods outside are all high-quality goods, but you chose the wrong opening date." Yun Chengfeng said, "If no one comes to buy it, you will Give me the goods evenly, and I can't accept it?"

Wei Cheng said lightly: "Do you know what goods are in my Baizhen Building? There are a lot of new goods added here."

He really didn't pay attention to this, he just I know that there are dried seafood, candle soap, glass lamps, glass ornaments, and it seems that there are some of the hardest cakes to buy.

Yun Chengfeng: "The last time you asked for a batch of white sugar, you won't sell it in the store, right?"

Wei Cheng: "..." The white sugar is cheap, only you think it's rare.

Wei Cheng rudely hurt people: "I said, you are a business savvy, why did Taifu Building not close down during your business!"

Yun Chengfeng choked!

Yun Chengfeng choked back: "It's my ability that Taifu Building didn't close down!"

Wei Cheng glanced at people without saying a word, it is indeed a skill to be reincarnated well!

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

He would not be narcissistic and feel that Wei Cheng's glance was approval, but contempt.

However, there are no guests, the boss Wei Cheng is not in a hurry, he is in a hurry.

Zhou Yuan was very anxious in his heart. Why didn't the store open without a single customer, and tugged at Wei Cheng's sleeve, "Would it be bad if it opened without a single customer? Why are you not in a hurry if there are no customers?

" Worrying her daughter-in-law, she turned sideways and said softly, "There are

no customers now, but there will definitely be many customers in the past years. There will be no shortage of people to buy things in our house." , Zhou Yuan frowned, thought for a moment and said, "How about we let the guys go outside and shout, someone will definitely buy it." The

daughter-in-law's idea is too cute. What's more, in one of the most prosperous central streets in the county, there are many precious shops in the county.

Wei Cheng smiled: "Maybe it's a solution, I'll listen to Yuan Yuan." The daughter-in-law's order was harmless anyway.

Wei Cheng asked Xiaoliu to call the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper was very anxious in the lobby. No guests came to the door for a long time after opening, so the boss would call him, wouldn't he blame him. The shopkeeper entered the private room, and asked respectfully, "Boss, what are your orders to find Xiao Xiao?"

Wei Cheng instructed: "There is no one in the shop, you can find two guys to shout outside the door and invite guests to come."

Yun Chengfeng and others: "..."

You really came!

Seeing that the boss didn't blame him, the shopkeeper instructed him to let the staff shout at the door of the store. He didn't care whether the shouting was bad, as long as he didn't blame him, he would do it immediately.

Except for Zhou Yuan, they all looked at Wei Cheng speechlessly.

Wei Cheng doesn't care about others, someone came uninvited, and his shop opened half of the time without inviting anyone, but when he came to say hello, he ordered Xiaoliu to serve a portion of Baizhenlou snacks, and then lowered his head and asked his wife: "Yuan What else does Yuan want to eat, there are stews in the kitchen, if you want to eat anything else, I will let them bring it in."

Zhou Yuan remembered the snacks he had tried. He liked to eat: "Husband, is there a toffee called Xiao Liuna? There are also plum cakes and preserved fruits, and sweet-scented osmanthus fruit tea."

Wei Cheng smiled: "You must love to eat it. I'll let Xiaoliu take it."

Xiaoliu came in with a lot of things, she couldn't take it alone, and the guys followed, Xiaoliu put a stewing cup in front of everyone, and put everything on the table.

Wei Lei and Wei Hu have both seen and eaten, but Yun Chengfeng and the others have never met.

"What kind of food is this, this color is candy? This white smells of fragrant milk, and this flat is preserved fruit? Then what are these pieces? What are these jars?" Yun Chengfeng looked at Wei Cheng, "Is this a new commodity?"

Wei Cheng was not responsible for answering him, he had to make osmanthus flower and fruit tea for his wife.

Xiaoliu acted as a commentary and introduced them one by one: "This is crystal fruit candy, including orange candy, ebony candy, lemon candy, and Sydney candy. Crystal flower candy includes osmanthus candy, jasmine candy, rose candy, and chamomile lemon candy. White is Toffee, the quantity of toffee is small, it is still difficult to find milk source, and the price is more expensive. In addition, there are preserved plum cakes, which are licorice plum slices and preserved hawthorn. The transparent bottle is flower and fruit tea, which contains various The combination of dried fruit and flower tea is suitable for ladies and gentlemen."

Yun Chengfeng: "...So many things are made by your workshop?"

He tasted the candy one by one. flavored candy. Or crystal candy, which girl, brother and child can stop it.

The taste of the preserved fruit is very different. It is better than the preserved fruit outside. There is no fruit core, and children can eat it with confidence

.

Flower and fruit tea, he still likes to drink tea than flower and fruit tea, but the girl's brother should like it very much, and the child will also like it.

Xiaoliu continued: "There are also scented candles. The master said that it is best to sell them as a New Year's gift. No one buys them now. When they go out to buy a New Year's gift, they are not afraid that no business will come."

No wonder Wei Cheng is so calm, those Sooner or later, people will come out to book the New Year's gift. The location of Baizhen Building is so conspicuous, and they are afraid that people will not come in. When they come in, they will find that they are all rare goods, so why not buy them.

Some people bought it as a gift, and they were afraid that Baizhenlou would not spread.

This guy counts every step of the way.

Yun Chengfeng: "...Leave a batch of things for me, and I will also give New Year's gifts."

Wei Cheng: "Hey, just go to the lobby to choose, I'll give you a 40% discount, it's interesting."

"...Enough! Yun Chengfeng remembered something and said, "You don't have cheap prices for seafood in Baizhen Building. You don't know the goods in this county, so you're not afraid that you won't be able to sell them?"

Wei Cheng: "Do you think I spend money to renovate the private room and the back kitchen ?" Why is it that you are entertaining people who don't know the goods in your mouth, and you will know the goods if you make things for others to try."

Yun Chengfeng: "I think Baizhen Building sells high-quality goods, you don't mean a grocery store. Do you also sell workshop goods? Can these be sold in grocery stores?"

Wei Cheng: "No, the grocery stores are generally of the same order, and the high-quality goods are all here. In a few days, the grocery store will also start selling candles. Handmade soaps and sweets."

He'd definitely be graded.

The price is not at the same level.

In this way, they sat all morning, no one came.

Go to Tai Fu Lou for lunch at noon.

As soon as Zhou Yuan went out, he saw the guy shouting at the door, the street was deserted, and the other shop guys were laughing from time to time, Zhou Yuan: "..."

In hindsight, how can people continue to shout.

He ignored people when he got on the carriage. His husband must have known that his proposal was inappropriate, and he did not remind him that the first day that Baizhenlou opened, it became a joke for other shops.

Wei Cheng coaxed: "I don't think there is a problem. It can also exercise the staff's eloquence by shouting, and no one on the street is the shopkeeper of another shop, so just read it."

Zhou Yuan can't really be with people. Angry, "Remind me next time."

"Okay!"

Seeing people not angry, Wei Cheng thought his daughter-in-law was so coaxing!

As for the afternoon, Wei Cheng took his wife back after lunch.

Weicheng is so strange when it opens on a snowy day.

In fact, he chose whether it would snow on the opening day, and there was no weather forecast, so how could he know that it would snow when it opened.

Baizhen Building opened on a snowy day, and the outside shopkeepers and staff complained that the boss was unreliable, worried that they could finally make a living, and they would be fired if they didn't know whether the store would close down next month.

The shopkeeper and the staff sat on the cold bench all morning. When the boss was away, he was bored and complained. One lean guy heard the shopkeeper and they complained, and he even pulled him to complain. rebuild.

Neither the manager nor the staff knew that there was an aunt in the back kitchen, a maid was received in the private room, and one of the thugs in the store was from the Wei family, and they thought that everyone in the store was newly hired.

Shopkeeper, let's have a snack.

If you complain again, no matter whether there are guests or not, you will be fired first.

Fortunately, finally a customer entered the store.

"My little boy was passing by in a carriage and said that a new shop was opened here. It's strange enough to open on a snowy day. Young master, I'll come to see what kind of shop it is. If you have the courage to open a shop on a snowy day, you're not afraid of closing down!" The

shopkeeper and the guy: "..."

You cursed the shop to close when it first opened, or the brocade clothes you wore, the jade crown on your hair, the jade pendant on your waist, and a rich boy would want to drive you out of the shop.

"Hey, it's quite warm in the store." The rich young master took off his cloak, and the servant behind him hurriedly took it. The rich young master swept over at will, and didn't care about the prices of the goods on the shelves, but they were all products he had never seen before, so he was interested.

"The shopkeeper, explain to the young master, what are these things, the young master is so big, and there are things I have never seen before. If it suits the young master, I will buy everything."

Big business!

The shopkeeper was overjoyed and introduced from the beginning: "This is dried scallop, this is sea shrimp, this is conch meat, this is sea cucumber, this is isinglass... Here is cake, this is crystal candy, this is jam, flower and fruit Tea, preserved fruit... This is even more powerful, this is a glass lamp, handmade candles, handmade aromatherapy, handmade soap..." After

a brief explanation, the shopkeeper invited someone to bring a private room, and let someone have a cup of dried scallop fish gelatin soup: "Please , this is a stew made from dried seafood, you will definitely know if the small ones are exaggerating." The

rich young master drank the soup, his eyes lit up, it was delicious, and he ate candy and preserved fruit. Grandmother and his mother would definitely Like, "Give me a box of dried scallops for the young master. The fish gelatin can make one's complexion better, so I'll have two boxes, glass lamps, some candles and handmade soap aromatherapy, and five boxes of snacks, that's all.

" The first customer, also bought so many things.

The shopkeeper instructed the man to pack it quickly and help him put it on the carriage. He also handed over a card: "This card is limited to ten during the opening period. If you have this card, you can purchase Baizhenlou products first."

The young master of the rich family didn't care, and let the servant take it. The things in Baizhenlou are all good, and I will definitely buy them in the future.

After spending a few hundred taels, as soon as the rich young master arrived home, his mother was waiting for someone in the main hall. As soon as Mrs. Lin saw her son, she instructed the maid to pour tea, and hurriedly stepped forward to pat the snow falling on her son's body, scolding: "If it's snowing, you have to go out. Go to the restaurant and let the cook at home cook what you want. Son, is it cold?"

"Mother, my son brought you something good, I'm sure you haven't seen it before." main hall.

Mrs. Lin has never seen anything before. She was born in a Fucheng, and the things in the county can be compared to Shangfucheng. She will definitely not care about her son's thoughts: "What good things, mother, look. This is a cake full of freshness, but it is It 's delicious."

"Xianmanju?!" Young Master Lin said, "I bought it at Baizhen Building, not Xianmanju."

Mrs. Lin smiled and said, "What Baizhen Building? I 've heard of these."

"It just opened today, and I happened to pass by." Master Lin opened the things he bought at Baizhen Pavilion, "This isinglass is good for skin color, and it is for mother and grandmother. Handmade soap can be used for bathing and shampooing, candles. I heard that lighting is bright. Mother, try this crystal candy, you must like the taste, and these—"

Mrs. Lin looked at the table top, which was something she had never seen before, the lamp was still transparent, um, flower The sugar is very fragrant, and the rich floral fragrance is not very sweet...

"Son, where is the Baizhen Building?"

Young Master Lin: "It's not far from the Taifu Building, mother, my son is right, you have never seen it before."

Mrs. Lin smiled and said, "Yes, my son is right. Give the things to my mother and grandmother. The mother's will be moved back first."

Mrs. Lin resolutely asked the maid to carry the things back, and asked the servants to give them to the old lady. sent to the old lady's yard, she turned around and went back to her yard.

Before leaving, he didn't forget to say, "Son, let the servants tell the kitchen that I will cook the fish gelatin in the small kitchen tonight, with dried scallops and sea cucumbers."

A lamp and candle belong to him.

And candy, two boxes belonged to him.

They were all moved back to the yard by his mother!

"A-Fu, go and buy it for the young master-"