Chapter 15 The bridal chamber

At Wei Cheng's table, Carpenter Zhao also liked this thousand-layer red date cake, and asked Wei Cheng which dim sum shop to buy it. Wei Cheng said, "Uncle Zhao, I can't buy it outside, I made it myself. "

You made it yourself?" Carpenter Zhao was surprised.

"Yeah, if Uncle Zhao likes it, I'll bring you a box later."

"Uncle Zhao, you're welcome!"

Brother Wei Cheng had been surprised by his craftsmanship before. His brother-in-law Zhou Yong could eat this for the first time. The red jujube cake tastes no worse than the one Wei Cheng bought for his younger brother, and even better.

If my brother-in-law had this skill, he wouldn't worry that his brother-in-law would not be able to support his younger brother. He saw Wei Cheng's house before, it was very dilapidated, and there were only two acres of land under his name, and he had no craftsmanship. He was still worried for a while, but now he doesn't. Worry.

If Zhou Yong saw the new furniture in Wei Cheng's new house, he would not think that his brother-in-law's family was not good.

This time, I have an explanation when I go home!

A feast, a drink.

Wei Cheng was a little drunk, so the people at the same table let him go and stopped toasting.

Everyone knew that when Wei Cheng was sent out, there would be no one to help at home. After the banquet was over, there was still a lot of work to be done.

The feasts were eaten one after another, and the leftovers were packed back by the villagers.

Carpenter Zhao left first, carrying a box of thousand-layer red jujube cake before leaving.

Mother Wei asked someone to come over and asked him to go back to the house to ask him something.

Wei Cheng asked someone to reply, he would go there in a while, he wanted to send his brother-in-law and the others, Wei Cheng gave two boxes of red jujube cakes to his brother-in-law to take back, and Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi each had a box.

After sending his brother-in-law away, he will go to see Mother Wei in the house.

"Second, where did you order the cakes at the banquet?"

As soon as Wei Cheng entered the door, Mother Wei's words followed.

Wei Chengdao: "I asked a country aunt to help me make this. She came to visit relatives. Yesterday, she helped me and went back to the country. If you need it, I

will ask someone to go to the country." I do it myself, not asking for trouble.

He doesn't plan to make the red date cake any more in the short term. If Mother Wei and the others want it, they will use this as an excuse for a while.

However, when Mother Wei heard that she was going to the countryside to invite people, they also lacked interest, and it was not that they could not buy delicious cakes. Baixiangzhai also had cakes that were even better than red date cakes, but the price was not cheap.

"Second child, your mother will help you with the marriage, and your father and I should also go to the city." Mother Wei thought for a while, "I won't be serving tea tomorrow morning, and the family will have a meal in the afternoon. You are officially separated."

Mother Wei didn't mention the matter of He Li.

Wei Zhen, who wanted to eat red jujube cake, heard that she was going to the countryside to invite someone to make it, but she didn't want to eat it. She went back to Baixiangzhai to buy other things to bring back. However, her second brother's wedding dress was dressed in a decent manner. Thinking, it should be the wedding day to get tidy up, but looking back, it's not that poor, and I don't pay much attention.

Wei He, as the eldest sister, said a few words; "Second brother, we are married, and the eldest sister has nothing else to say. I hope you and your wife have a good life." Anyway, it is also a younger brother, so you should also be concerned about it.

"Thank you, eldest sister."

Wei's mother instructed someone to put He Lou on the carriage.

Wei's mother got on the carriage and said, "The money for the banquet is paid by my parents, so I will take the congratulations back, and bring the ingredients from the village. You will also come home for dinner tomorrow. I took it back too." There

were still a few bundles of wilted green vegetables left in the kitchen.

Wei Cheng: "..." Wei

He will not go back until tomorrow morning, and will return to the county town with Wei's mother. Wei Zhen has her own carriage, and the two carriages drive away one after the other.

Wei Cheng went back to the room. Zhou Yuan slept sweetly in the room. He didn't take off his wedding clothes, and he didn't cover the quilt. Wei Cheng chuckled lightly and covered Zhou Yuan with the quilt. He didn't disturb him and let him continue. sleep.

The daughter-in-law slept, and Wei Cheng went out to help clean up with Aunt Lu and the others.

The tables, chairs, tableware and chopsticks at the banquet are all rented, and someone will arrange them. He only needs to clean the house.

After the house was cleaned up, Aunt Lu and the others went home. Wei Cheng also gave the red jujube cake, but Wei Lei didn't want to give it directly to Wei Yuan.

It was getting dark, and the kitchen was boiling water...

The people in the room slept until the dead of night.

The two pairs of dragon and phoenix candles in front of the window sill were burning, illuminating the room with warm light.

Seeing that Zhou Yuan hadn't woken up, Wei Cheng thought to himself that the bridal chamber might be spent in his daughter-in-law's sleep tonight. Although it was a pity, he still couldn't bear to wake the sleeping person.

"Hmm..."

Wei Cheng was sitting on the edge of the bed, and was about to help his daughter-in-law take off his jacket so that he could sleep comfortably, when his hand just touched Zhou Yuan's clothes, the sweet sleeper murmured, Eyes half open.

"Is the guest gone?" Zhou Yuan was sleepy, and when he saw Wei Cheng, he sat up in a daze and asked subconsciously.

"Well, let's go." Wei Cheng's voice was low and gentle.

"Oh..." Still dazed and soft.

Zhou Yuan's soft voice, Wei Cheng's eyes deepened when he heard it, and a feather seemed to swept across the tip of his heart, itching and trembling.

The wife's soft, sweet voice made Wei Cheng feel hot in his heart.

"Yuanyuan..." He called softly, his voice soft and out of the water.

Zhou Yuan opened his eyes, his consciousness was recovering a little bit, looking at the half-closed curtains, it was so quiet and dark outside.

"...Huh?"

"You almost slept in our bridal room Flower Night."

What bridal room?

What—

Zhou Yuan jolted and instantly woke up.

He... fell asleep on the day he got married... Zhou Yuan suddenly wanted to bury himself under the quilt and be an ostrich!

"Yuanyuan, now that you wake up, shouldn't it be time for us to have a bridal chamber! Huh?" Wei Cheng also deliberately lowered his voice and lengthened it.

Zhou Yuan's forehead banged, heat surged up, and his face flushed red.

"Big Brother Wei..."

"Yuan Yuan, shouldn't you change your mouth?"

"Ah?!" No matter what the mouth was changed, Zhou Yuan's head was burnt to

the head, and his clear eyes directly looked at Wei Cheng's deep eyes. Under the fire, the warm yellow light reflected, Wei Cheng looked gentle, and the gentleness of his eyes made one drown.

Zhou Yuan didn't know that he was like a soft little rabbit at the moment, looking at Wei Cheng with clear eyes full of trust and attachment.

I like someone, looking at you with attachment and affection at the moment, Wei Cheng's eyes deepened, and he leaned down to get closer: "Yuan Yuan, you should be called husband." His voice was low and his eyes were full of intoxicating affection.

Under the gaze of Wei Cheng's gentle and affectionate eyes, Zhou Yuan was confused for a while, and murmured, "Husband..." The

words ended.

"Hmm..."

Wei Cheng kissed Zhou Yuan's lips and pried open his lips... The

sky was full of fish belly white, Wei Cheng got up and looked at the sweet man with ruddy cheeks sunk on the pillow with a gentle expression , cover him with the quilt, and then go out of the room to the kitchen to prepare hot water.

The wood under the kitchen stove burns out the remaining charcoal fire, and the water in the pot on the stove has been warmed.

Bring the water into the two-person room, and there is a bathtub that can hold one and a half people in the corner of the room.

Wei Cheng frowned, as if he was dissatisfied with the size of the tub, and looked slightly regretful, but unfortunately we couldn't wash together because the room was too small.

Lifting the quilt and looking at the sleeping person, Wei Cheng's eyes deepened... Taking a few deep breaths, Wei Cheng leaned down and gently hugged the person.

Zhou Yuan protested slightly and made a babbling voice: "...Tired...don't make noise..."

Wei Cheng reassured: "Okay, don't make noise, you go to sleep first!" The

person in his arms didn't respond, It seemed to fall asleep again.

After taking a bath, Wei Cheng went to sleep with the heart full of contentment.

This sleep, I slept until the sun rises three poles.

Zhou Yuan slowly opened his eyes, moved slightly, and was held in his arms. Thinking of something, his face turned red and smoked.

Wei Cheng raised his upper body, looked down at the person in his arms and asked, "Yuan Yuan, are you awake?"

His voice was languid and low because he had just woken up.

Wei Cheng actually woke up an hour earlier. He was afraid that the person in his arms would wake up hungry, so he got up to make porridge to make breakfast. Thumping......Wei Cheng didn't even think about it, he took off his shirt, hugged his daughter-in-law and fell asleep.

When the person in his arms moved, he knew that the person was awake.

Zhou Yuan pulled the quilt up, and his breath came out from the quilt: "...No."

"That Yuan Yuan is talking in his sleep?" Wei Cheng chuckled softly, his chest trembling.

Zhou Yuan's eyes were wide and bright, and his eyes complained: No one would open their eyes and talk in their sleep, you are clearly laughing at me.

Wei Cheng chuckled softly, people should be hungry, and it's not funny anymore, and asked gently, "Are you hungry?".

"I'm not hungry..."

Gulu—

smoke suddenly, Zhou Yuan wished he hadn't woken up yet.

Wei Cheng chuckled: "Hungry? I'm going to serve breakfast and wait for me to come back." The

daughter-in-law is hungry, but she can't be hungry.

Wei Cheng got up and went to the kitchen to serve breakfast. As soon as Wei Cheng went out, Zhou Yuan wanted to get up and change his clothes, but just as he was about to get up, his hands softened and he accidentally fell back to the bed.

His eyes swept the room, and only then did he see a set of clean clothes stacked on the chair. He didn't see the wedding clothes he wore yesterday. The clothes on the chair were not his clothes, but looked brand new.

It should have been prepared for him by Wei Cheng.

Zhou Yuan felt sweet in his heart, but then became distressed.

The clothes were so far away that he couldn't get them with his hands, and he couldn't get up to get them.

Zhou Yuan is even more embarrassed!

While he was struggling, Wei Cheng pushed open the door and came in. He was carrying breakfast on a tray in his hand. The smell of rice entered his nose, and Zhou Yuan felt even more hungry.

"Yuanyuan, do you want your husband to help you wear it?" Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law with her small head exposed, and looked at him embarrassedly.

Zhou Yuan's eyes widened, and he was smoking shyly.

"I, I'll do it myself." The voice was small and nervous.

Wei Cheng said thoughtfully: "I'll get it for you." It wasn't that he was too caring, he couldn't help feeling afraid.

Zhou Yuan got the clothes and stared at the person who didn't go out. Wei Cheng understood the meaning in Zhou

Yuan's eyes, he wanted him to go out, he deliberately said: "Yuan Yuan, looking at your husband like this, do you want me to help you wear it?"

With his fluffy hair exposed and his back to Wei Cheng, he ignored him.

Big Brother Wei... Husband... He, he, he is so angry!

Wei Cheng touched his nose and didn't dare to be funny anymore, he turned around, "Okay, husband won't tease you anymore, I turned around and didn't look at it."

Zhou Yuan slowly turned his head, and took a tentative glance. Then he blinked, blushed and said, "You, you're out!"

He was afraid that her husband would be funny again, so he turned around at any time.

Let him go out, no matter what, Wei Cheng refused directly in his heart, this is the pleasure of getting along with husband and wife.

"Yuan Yuan, I'm your husband, this is our room, are you trying to drive me out?" Wei Cheng said in a pitiful voice.

Zhou Yuan couldn't help but soften his heart.

Husband is sad, he really shouldn't drive people out.

Zhou Yuan had no choice but to slowly change into his clothes, occasionally using small eyes to check whether Wei Cheng was peeking, but fortunately Wei Cheng didn't peek.

Fortunately, Wei Cheng didn't turn around.

After breakfast, the two of them ate the breakfast sticky.

Wei Cheng was in charge of sticking with people, and Zhou Yuan passively accepted it. This breakfast was slow and embarrassing.

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law so shy, and thought to himself, if there was a hole in front of him, he would definitely shrink into the hole.

How about that!

Wei Cheng wanted people to get used to it quickly.

Direct action.

After the meal, he sits on his lap and gives a domineering and warm kiss.

The kiss was shy once, and continued until—

the effect was there, but after his daughter-in-law became less shy, she ignored her.

Wei Cheng is embarrassed!

The author has something to say: After

changing the power of N, it is almost impossible. ┭┮﹏┭┮