Chapter 93

Yin Chengfeng and Qi Yihan have been gone for almost two months. Among them, only one news came back, and a few numbers were reported to be safe.

The upper-class aristocratic family in Fucheng also got some news.

In this regard, the news is not true or false!

It is rumored that the second prince was in power, the prince was seriously injured, the fourth prince was defeated,

and the relationship between the Prince and the Prince of Yin was no secret in the family of powerful families.

The rich and powerful families in Fucheng have found out the details of Weicheng, and they may have the ability. However, a countryman with mud legs can have the status of an official and a businessman, and he has become an upstart family in just a few years. There is no shortage of luck behind him.

It's true that Wei Cheng can let go and do it because he has a backstage.

Also, he was hostile to the families of Wei Cheng, and believed that he might have the ability to do ordinary business. With such a large industry, he is in charge of the backstage, and he is the subordinate who obeys the order.

These people really look down on a mud leg.

Several aristocratic families in Fucheng that were hostile to Weicheng had been coveting the industries under his name, especially the products produced by several large workshops, and wanted to get the formula.

The chairman of the chamber of commerce is the Jin family, the Xu family, the Liao family and the famous family.

The Wen family was famous for generations, and the local prominent family had a first-rank official and three third-rank officials when the family was most prosperous.

In his generation, the Wen family was very tall, his children were domineering, and he gradually lost his former glory if he was not upbred.

The Wen family is bright and beautiful on the outside, but gradually decays on the inside. Being able to maintain the status of a prominent family is also the heritage of the Wen family in Fucheng for a hundred years.

Wen Jia is envious of the great wealth brought by the north-south trip and workshops.

The Jin family, whose ancestors were originally a giant, opened business and overseas trade in the Dajing Dynasty to improve the status of merchants. The Jin family occupies the right time and place, and immediately became the official merchant of Jinling, occupying a party in Fucheng and controlling the entire chamber of commerce in Fucheng.

The Xu family was born with mud legs, and luckily became a nouveau riche. They made their fortune with grain and became one of the two major merchants of rice and grain in Fucheng. Later, they married the Jin family. The Xu family was even more defiant and arrogant.

Behind the two families are the officials of the imperial city, and those officials are all related to the second prince.

There is good news from the Imperial City, but the hearts of the two are not even more inflated, and they feel that they have the last chance to win the north-south trip and the workshop.

The Jin family, the Xu family, and the Wen family joined forces.

After the discussion, the Xu family came forward to lobby first. If people knew what was wrong, they would not have to fight. I don't know what's wrong, after the Duke's Mansion was defeated, they crushed each other to death.

The other leading families in Fucheng, the Ming family, the Ye family, the Shen family, and the Zhang family all knew the intentions of the other families, but they sat and waited to watch the play.

It's not that they are not interested in the north-south trip and workshops, they have this intention, but they should be more cautious at this juncture.

A little carelessness can bring disaster to the family.

The world is uncertain, and it is unknown who will kill the deer.

Furthermore, if Wei Cheng had no real ability, he would not be able to become an official businessman with the Duke of Yin's mansion.

More or less, after dealing with Wei Cheng for several years, they agreed that Wei Cheng is not as simple as it seems.

The inflated hearts and self-esteem of those three families are destined to only see the immediate benefits, not success or failure.

The three and the two were still very impatient, and after discussing it, they went to the Wei Mansion the next day.

Master Xu came forward to invite.

Wei Cheng: "..."

He also got news from the imperial city, no matter if it was true or not, he had expected someone to make trouble.

In the past three years, he and Yin Chengfeng have been too high-profile in Fucheng. In the past three years, their industries have expanded to major provinces and capitals at the fastest speed. Among them, those with high interests have made many people jealous.

As soon as something happened, it was so impatient.

The families behind the Xu family are so impatient?

Since it is delivered to the door, there is no loss in going to the meeting.

Wei Cheng took Wei Hu out.

Then——

as soon as he sat down, the Xu family head arrogantly said: "Brother Wei, Ming people don't speak secretly. In the current situation, the person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. If the north-south travel and workshop in your hands are recorded under the Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber of Commerce will protect you. If you can do business safely in Fucheng, otherwise... I won't say, Brother Wei is so smart, he can definitely guess." Wei Cheng said

lightly: "Xu Family Master means, Wei understands."

Fang, this is for his entire property. In the name of the Chamber of Commerce, this is no different from a direct grab.

Patriarch Xu smiled: "Since Brother Wei understands, I must have made a decision."

Wei Cheng said calmly, and said slowly, "I'm a straight talker. , I must be very broad-minded."

Xu Patriarch was taken aback.

This is being ridiculed....

The Xu family was angry, and the anger did not rise to the chest, only to hear—

Wei Cheng sneered, his voice was very cold, he said: "I am afraid that your Xu family can't afford it!" There was a loud voice.

When the words fell, the anger of the Xu family headed directly to the top of his head, his face flushed red, angry, and he gritted his teeth: "You—"

Wei Cheng stood up directly from his seat, glanced at the half of the dishes, and said coolly: "This Table Mountain delicacies, it seems that I don't have this taste..." The tone was quite regretful, and after speaking, ignoring the anger of the Xu family, and strode away.

Wei Hu, who was following behind him, said something even more irritating, "Master, the dishes are not as good as our seafood restaurant. They don't treat guests sincerely, and our family is not bad for money. It's better to wait for the subordinates to go to the seafood restaurant and reserve a table. I 'll pack it back for you and the master to add food."

"You want to eat it, and you still make so many excuses. I'm happy today, your master. You go to the seafood restaurant to reserve a table, and I'll go back first." Wei Cheng's voice was clearly smiling. meaning.

"I'll go now!" Wei Hu said happily, not forgetting to say, "Master, after you go back, let the servants go next door and call my daughter-in-law over for lunch."

Wei Cheng laughed angrily, "I am the master after all. , you're still the master, but you're the master."

"Master is the most magnanimous, not like some people are stingy--" The

voice gradually got further and further away, and the final sentence increased in volume and directly entered the ears of the Xu family master.

"..." The

head of the Xu family had never been treated like this before, and his face was so gloomy that ink could drip.

"Wei, Cheng, I won't let you go, you, give, me, wait—" Family Master Xu was furious, his eyes were sullen, and he pulled his hands hard--

crash-crash--

Patriarch Xu threw the whole table angrily. The dishes were swept to the ground.

The restaurant he invited is still owned by the Xu family!

The conversation between Wei Cheng and Wei Hu was directly tearing his face and stomping the Xu family's face down.

-

When Wei Cheng returned to the mansion, he instructed the housekeeper to prepare less food for lunch and to take some from the seafood building. Don't forget to ask the next person to invite someone next door.

Seeing that the master was so happy, the butler thought he had good news and went to the back kitchen to spread the word.

Wei Cheng went directly to the main courtyard.

As soon as I arrived at the main courtyard, I saw my little baby walking towards him with small legs, softly shouting, "Daddy~" The little hand even opened up to him, asking him to hug him.

Wei Cheng smiled, took a big step forward, picked up the little baby, kissed the little baby's white and tender face, and then looked at the young master of the Yin family who followed behind him with a cold face.

"Shenglin, is there any news from the imperial city?" Wei Cheng asked while holding the small dumplings.

Since the letter from Yin Wu, he has not treated him as a child.

Children from aristocratic families have been neglected since childhood.

"No!" The voice was still indifferent.

Wei Cheng walked into the living room with the little dumplings in his arms. In the living room, he saw two little ones learning to walk, and the attendant Xiao Nan was watching, but he didn't see his daughter-in-law.

Wei Cheng asked the maid who was standing outside the door: "Where's the lord?" The

maid: "Go back to the lord, the lord is with the young master Ren Nianluo." The older

Ren Nianluo is in the month, the two brothers should have something to say.

Wei Cheng sat down with the small dumplings in his arms, put the dumplings on his knees and sat down, and the dumplings were also happy to sit in his father's arms.

The little bun is very keen on walking, and when he sees his father, he doesn't want to hug him anymore.

Yin Shenglin has been standing beside him, looking at Wei Cheng with indifferent eyes.

Wei Cheng looked at Young Master Yin with a cold face: "Shenglin, why don't you sit down?"

"I won't sit down." Yin Shenglin asked, "Uncle Wei, have you finished holding the little dumplings?"

Wei Cheng: " ......"

His little baby, hold you for a while, do you have any opinions? !

Seeing that Wei Cheng didn't speak, Yin Shenglin said, "I'm here to hold the small dumplings." He stretched out his hand to take the dumplings away.

Wei Cheng blocked Yin Shenglin's outstretched hand with one hand, pushed his hand away, stared at him, and Yin Shenglin looked back indifferently.

"..." Wei Cheng looked at Yin Shenglin with a cold face and said, "Shenglin, first of all you have to remember that Xiaotangyuan is your Uncle Wei, my child, and my family's Xiaotangyuan will be held by me, so I don't need Shenglin. Just hug your little cousin."

Yin Sheng's indifferent face was even more indifferent when he was rejected. He didn't even look at that little cousin.

Wei Cheng and Yin Shenglin looked at each other for a while with big eyes on small eyes.

Sitting in Daddy's arms, Xiao Tangyuan blinked and looked at brother Shenglin why he didn't sit.

"Brother, sit~"

Xiao Tangyuan called softly to brother, Yin Shenglin took a deep look and sat down beside Wei Cheng.

Yin Shenglin sat down and looked at Wei Cheng and Xiao Tangyuan again, then fell into deep thought.

Zhou Yuan returned to the living room, followed by Xiao Liu, Zhou Yuan saw his husband coming back, and asked with a smile: "I saw Wei Hu happily carrying a few large food boxes, he said it was set in the seafood building. How can Wei Hu go to the seafood restaurant to order lunch?"

Wei Cheng picked up the small glutinous rice balls and walked over, "Today I went out to see the Xu family master, Wei Hu doesn't like the food in the Xu family restaurant, he is most concerned about the seafood restaurant's dishes, cold dishes, stewed duck with eight treasures, and he can't get enough wages for one or two times. , I went out without having lunch, so I simply asked him to go to the seafood restaurant to order whatever he wanted to make him happy."

Wei Hu couldn't afford it, his husband was rich, but Wei Hu still had the guts to not eat soft rice.

Lin Xiyu married a chicken and a dog followed a dog. Wei Hu lived his life as he did. He didn't dislike it at all, and he still enjoyed it.

You don't need to spend money on food. You eat and drink in Wei's house all day long. What Wei Hu learned from his master is to eat staff meals.

Zhou Yuan glanced at his husband, it was pure nonsense.

"Let's go to lunch, everyone is waiting for us in the side hall." Zhou Yuan picked up and walked to his feet, grabbing the little bun that was climbing up by his feet, "Husband, give Xiao Lin the little dumplings and let Xiao Lin Take the small dumplings and walk over, you go and hold the dumplings."

Yin Shenglin stood beside Wei Cheng, and immediately raised his hand to take the dumplings to Wei Cheng, even his face was a little less indifferent.

Wei Cheng: "..."

Wei Cheng looked at Yin Shenglin, and then at the little dumpling who was still staggering after a few steps, and Xiao Nan followed him to protect him.

"I'll hold the small dumplings, and Shenglin will go to hold the small dumplings." Wei Cheng said to his daughter-in-law, "Let's go, don't let Wei Hu wait, lest he can't help but steal it."

"But, the small dumplings... ....."

"Yuanyuan, Shenglin is the cousin of Xiao Tuanzi, you have to let the two brothers get along with each other more." Then, holding Xiao Tangyuan in one hand, took his daughter-in-law's hand in the other, and walked out.

Zhou Yuan thought that his husband's words made sense. He and his husband did not hold the little dumplings. Xiaolin's cousin would always hug them, so he let his husband drag them away.

Behind him, Yin Shenglin withdrew his hand, glanced at his little cousin with an indifferent face, took a step, and commanded coldly, "Xiao Nan, hold your little master!" and left.

Xiao Nan said helplessly and funny: "Yes."

Wei Dongjia, Wei Zhujun, it is impossible for you to let the young master Shenglin hold the young master!

Behind no one to hold the small group standing blankly: "..."

Why is no one holding?

"Bad~~" The little dumpling protested crisply.

Had lunch.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei seemed to have something to discuss. The two were about to get up and go to the main hall. Yin Shenglin watched and took away the little dumpling sitting between his parents, without asking Wei Cheng!

"Uncle Yuan, I took the small dumplings back to the yard."

Zhou Yuan smiled: "Go." He was still feeding the two little ones with complementary food.

Wei Cheng: "..."

He and Wei Lei have something to talk about, so he definitely won't go with his family's little dumplings, but this cold noodle boy actually plays tricks on his face.

Wei Cheng was dissatisfied and called him the cold noodle boy directly.

Wei Cheng couldn't stop him, so he had to talk about things.

The things they talk about are for today's events.

Wei Lei said: "Chengzi, if you do that, the Xu family will definitely not be able to swallow this breath. If something really happens over there, the Xu family will definitely not let us go. Do you have a strategy?"

"This is about to tell you." Wei Lei said. Cheng Zheng said: "As for the worst plan, the two children of the Yin family and I have arranged a retreat. On the Fucheng side, all the raw materials for the workshop will be destroyed immediately, and I will leave it to you to do it."

"The Seafood Building is under my name, but Haizhou Mansion will definitely not be able to keep it. Without the supply of seafood, the Seafood Building cannot operate. Baizhen Building, Baiweifang and Beinanhang will continue to operate."

Wei Lei frowned . , "We offend the Xu family. With the relationship between the Xu family and the Jin family, we offend the entire chamber of commerce. If the store continues to operate, they will be suppressed by them. This is very risky.

" It's not that the Jin family and the Xu family are dominant." Wei Cheng sneered, "The backstage of the Jin family and the Xu family is just a less important official under the second prince. I'm still an official businessman for a day. They want to move the Baizhen Building and the North-South Line. It 's that easy to do."

"Also, with the cooperation of the north and the south, there are merchants from various families. We can find them to connect with them, as long as they give enough benefits."

"It is not necessary to do this for the time being. We must ensure that the workshop formula is not leaked. After that, we will leave Fucheng and return to Nanshan County. In Nanshan County, the Jin family and Xu family cannot stretch their hands too long."

Wei Cheng doesn't want to retreat, he will not be stupid Find yourself an enemy.

If the Yin family fell, even if he didn't offend the Chamber of Commerce, he would still consider returning to Nanshan County.

Fucheng is not a small official and businessman who has nothing to gain a foothold.

He has the ability to stand, and he cannot do it.

Above the imperial power, no matter how capable he is, he is still an ant that is easily crushed to death.

His family had dealt with the Yin family, and if someone with intentions teased about his relationship with the Yin family, it would be possible for them to settle accounts after the autumn.

Returning to Nanshan County is the best way, it can protect oneself wisely and secretly protect the two children of the Yin family.

-

at night.

A dark shadow jumped into the main courtyard of Wei Mansion and stopped in the guest room.

When Yin Wu appeared, the man in black knelt down and handed a letter respectfully.

After Yin Wu took it, the man in black walked away.

Before Yin Wu knocked on the door of his little master's room, Yin Shenglin, who had sensed the movement, came out with a cold face, dressed in formal clothes, and seemed not to fall asleep.

"Little master, news from the imperial city." Yin Wu respectfully handed over the letter.

Yin Shenglin took the letter and didn't read it immediately. Holding the letter, he asked coldly, "Yin Wu, how can you completely occupy one without anyone robbing you?"

Yin Wu was curious about why the little master asked this question, but as a secret guard , replied faithfully: "It can be accepted as a subordinate!"

Yin Shenglin was even more indifferent: "No!"

"...Married." Yin Wu said tentatively.

Yin Shenglin: "..."

Yin Wujing waited for her little master to reprimand, after a while, his little master turned around and went back to the room.

The door was not closed, and after a while, Yin Wu was summoned in by his little master.

Yin Shenglin stood in the middle, his small body was imposing.

Yin Wu's heart tightened, and he immediately knelt down.

Yin Shenglin said slowly: "Yin Wu, father and the others are safe."

Yin Wu raised his head sharply.

A letter fell into Yin Wu's hands without wind.

"The news is above. I'm going to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow to accompany Xiaotangyuan."

Every few days.

The Second Prince was punished by the criminal party.

The prince is orthodox and ascends the throne on the same day.

The world is settled, the new emperor ascends the throne.

Fucheng, the Jin family and the Xu family, and the Wen family involved: "..."

Such an important event, how come they don't come sooner rather than later—

they are miserable! !

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-07-22 23:41:19~2022-07-25 01:10:27~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 53546102 3 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!