Chapter 94

The world is settled, and the new emperor ascends the throne.

In the Wei residence, Wei Cheng set up a few tables in his yard.

The master of the house, Mr. Lin, Mrs. Lin, the servants of the family, all the stewards and all the subordinates of the Yin family, congratulated together.

Wei Cheng doesn't have to come forward in charge, he is free to accompany the children.

Wei Cheng accompanies his little baby to read the enlightenment book and play with the little baby, and Yin Shenglin has nothing to do.

Strangely, Yin Sheng used to hold small dumplings all day in Linping. If Wei Cheng held him for a long time, he would ask, but this time he didn't say anything and stayed by the side.

Yin Shenglin asked Yin Wu to find some books for him. He didn't know which books to read, one after another. After reading them, he quietly accompanied him and did not compete with Wei Cheng.

He used to have a cold face and kept silent, but now he greets Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan politely, making Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan confused.

Ren Nianluo: "What's wrong with Xiaolin these days?"

Lin Xiyu: "I guess it's time to leave. I've lived in the mansion for a long time and have feelings, so I can't bear it."

Ren Nianluo: "But why does he only treat Wei Wei? Dongjia and Yuanyuan have changed their attitudes? I can understand Yuanyuan, Yuanyuan takes more care of him. Wei Dongjia doesn't have as much contact with Xiaolin as the two of us."

Lin Xiyu: "...I don't know. ."

A few days later.

Yin Chengfeng and Qi Yihan rushed back to Jinzhou, and the husband and wife did not even enter the gate of their own house, so they ran directly to the Wei residence.

Wei Cheng calculated that the two would come back in the next few days. After the matter in the imperial city was over, Yin Chengfeng's husband and wife were thinking about their son, and they would not stay in the imperial city.

Sure enough, a familiar voice started shouting all the way from the gate:

"Wei Cheng, where is my little dumpling—!!!"

Yin Chengfeng and Qi Yihan came back!

Everyone who heard the news rushed to the front yard and gathered in the main hall.

When Yin Chengfeng and his husband saw the small dumpling in Zhou Yuan's arms, they were immediately excited, and their eyes were filled with joy.

Yin Chengfeng directly walked over and hugged the little dumpling into his arms. Excited Yin Chengfeng hugged his son and gave him a fierce kiss.

"My little dumpling makes your father think about it! Does the little dumpling miss his father and mother very much!"

Little dumpling didn't know if he wanted to, he saw the 'unfamiliar' father, struggling with a small body and not giving him a hug. Unable to struggle, the little dumpling has a temper, and I don't know if it is the temperament that he learned from the little bun, and he has become not afraid of strangers, and won't cry when he is hugged by strangers.

The daring little dumpling sneered at the face, the millet showed his teeth, and the milk was fierce, and he bit the face in front of him -

Yin Chengfeng didn't pay attention, Wei Cheng and the onlookers saw it, they all watched The joke laughed without reminding, and then——with a hiss, Yin Chengfeng shouted: "Who! Who! Which bastard has taught my little dumplings badly, and he actually bites people——"

Yin Chengfeng's voice was too loud, and he directly called the person who did the bad thing. The little dumpling was frightened, and immediately——

"Wow!!! There are bad people~~" There are bad people!

Yin Chengfeng no longer shouted loudly to find the culprit, his son was crying, he had to coax him.

Qi Yihan also leaned in to coax his son. The husband and his wife were busy coaxing. The little dumpling didn't buy any face, and continued to cry.

Yin Chengfeng saw that his son was crying and couldn't coax him, so he had to hand his son to Zhou Yuan. The husband and wife looked at the son who soon stopped crying in Zhou Yuan's arms.

Heart a burst of sadness.

The son doesn't recognize them anymore.

The little dumpling stopped crying, was still choking, and complained aggrievedly, "Bad~~"

Yin Chengfeng saw his son wouldn't hug him and bit his father, and immediately glared at Wei Cheng, "Wei Cheng, why doesn't my son know me? It 's gone!"

Wei Cheng laughed at him bluntly, "I've been away for almost three months, a strange father, let the little dumpling bite a few more times to recognize him."

"..." Yin Chengfeng shook his face with a small smile. Tooth marks, face directly black!

Next to him, Qi Yihan wanted to hold him, but he was afraid that his son would cry, and his eyes were red with urgency.

"Xiao Tuanzi, do you still recognize who this is?" Zhou Yuan hugged Xiao Tuanzi and said softly, "He is your mother and father."

With Zhou Yuan coaxing patiently, Xiao Tuanzi stopped crying and turned his head to the side. Looking at the person in front of me, I feel so familiar.

The little dumpling looked puzzled, Zhou Yuan handed the little dumpling to Qi Yihan, Qi Yihan wanted to take over his son's soft body, and worried that his son would not recognize him, Zhou Yuan encouraged: "Yihan, hold it fast, the little dumpling is I miss my mother and father very much, if you hug him, he will know who you are."

Qi Yihan just took his son's soft body, and after taking his son, he held his breath to see his son's reaction.

The little dumpling didn't cry this time, just looked at people with small eyes.

Yin Chengfeng ignored Wei Cheng's ridicule and leaned over to his daughter-in-law to look at his son.

"Father~" The

little dumpling shouted in a milky voice, both unfamiliar and familiar.

The crisp milk sound of the little dumpling made Qi Yihan feel sad and joyful in his heart. He whispered softly and coaxed, "Baby, I am the mother and father." , Qi Yihan was frightened, and thought that his son didn't recognize him, so he was going to hand his son back to Zhou Yuan, but Zhou Yuan didn't take it with a smile on his lips.

Qi Yihan was anxious and distressed, seeing that Zhou Yuan didn't take it, and when he wanted to stuff the small dumplings over, he suddenly felt a soft neck and a small hand on it.

The little dumpling hugged his mother and father, crying aggrieved, as if he felt that this was the embrace he was looking for.

Yin Chengfeng stretched out his arms and embraced his wife and children, with tears in his eyes.

When Xiao Tuanzi cried, he was tired from crying and fell asleep in the arms of his mother and father. In his sleep, he still held Qi Yihan's neck with his little hands. Yin Chengfeng wanted to take it, but Xiao Tuanzi noticed "woo woo~" twice, Qi Yihan Patting the little back, the little dumpling quieted down.

On the same day, the husband and wife lived in the Wei mansion, worried that their son would return to the mansion as a stranger.

the next day.

Xiao Tuanzi still ignored Yin Chengfeng's father, he knew Qi Yihan's mother and father, and he couldn't get down in his mother's arms.

Yin Chengfeng's handsome face collapsed, Qi Yihan gently smiled and patted his son's small back, the baby still recognized him, it's great!

A few days later, Yin Chengfeng's father was courted, and the little dumpling finally recognized his father.

The family just made their way home.

-

Yin Chengfeng has returned to the mansion city. The major families who heard the news wanted to come to inquire about the news. Yin Chengfeng and Wei Cheng directly closed the mansion door.

They will never see guests, how can they have such a spare time.

The Jin family and the Xu family were anxious like ants in a hot pot, and the Wen family was fortunate that they didn't show their heads.

Xu's house.

Mrs. Xu: "What should I do now? If you have nothing to do with Boss Wei, you want to harm the whole family, don't you?"

Patriarch Xu: "What do you mean by harming the family! Who would have thought that it was a sure thing, and then something happened! "

What should we do? Everyone else is waiting to see our family's jokes, so they're down!" Mrs. Xu suggested, "How about marrying my daughter to the Wei and Yin houses?" The

Xu family also has two direct daughters . Waiting for the word boudoir, several concubines. The direct daughter is to marry a wealthy noble, and the concubine is to marry in exchange for benefits.

Mrs. Xu meant to marry a direct daughter. She didn't dare to fool people. No matter how much she looked down on, the most important thing was to protect the Xu family's status in the Fucheng.

"You're confused—" Xu Patriarch immediately reprimanded, furious, "It's true that you have long hair and short knowledge. No one in the city knows that Patriarch Wei does not marry an equal wife, and his concubine will not accept it. Young Master Yin even refuses the Duke of Yin's government to arrange wives and concubines, and brings his family with him. Come to Jinzhou to settle down, otherwise, how could a noble son of the Duke of Yin's government settle in Jinzhou. You are going to add fuel to the fire!

"

The family head Xu was unable to sit still, sighed and said, "Wei and Yin are not seeing guests for the time being, so we can only wait. When the time comes, we will come to the house to apologize."

And Jin's house.

Mr. Jin, who had retreated behind the scenes, had to regain control of the Jin family to prevent the Jin family from being defeated by his son.

"Fortunately, it was the Xu family who came forward last time. You blamed everything on the Xu family. With the Xu family standing in the way, we will lower our profile and go to the Wei House to apologize. The Wei family owner is interested in overseas trade, so he will reciprocate. , give him the most important source of goods for Fucheng's overseas trade, and our gold price has given such great sincerity, and the other party will not hold on to it."

"You have to remember that when the new emperor ascended the throne, the Duke of Yin's mansion, which has the merits of following the dragon, is in the ascendant. I warn everyone in the family not to offend the Yin mansion and the Wei mansion."

The head of the Jin family respectfully said: "Yes, father! I know what to do. What to do!"

The Wen family was the calmest, they felt that they didn't even show up and had nothing to do with the Wen family, so they thought it didn't matter.

With such naive thoughts and attitudes of the Wen family, the family is doomed to decline.

Later, Yin Chengfeng learned that his property was coveted by the Chamber of Commerce, and he was so angry that he asked the Chamber of Commerce to settle the account. Wei Cheng was too lazy to deal with him, so he left him alone to settle the account.

Yin Chengfeng was so angry, "Where are you from, Jing helps the bad guys!"

"It's coming to the New Year, I can't be too busy with things at hand. And I also want to spend a comfortable New Year. If you have nothing to do, then go by yourself. "Wei Cheng said.

"There are many people in the Jin family and Xu family who are looking for trouble, and some people are in trouble. If you are interested in the gold and silver money of the Jin and Xu families, do it, I am not interested." Too much wealth is also a burden, not to mention ill-gotten gains. .

"What do you mean?" Yin Chengfeng felt that his friend was right. In recent years, there are a lot of things to do. If you can, you can be free.

Wei Cheng didn't answer him, and he despised it very much. Yin Chengfeng went to his wife to understand what he meant.

The Jin family has its own government to fight against his opponent. If it is to find trouble with the two families, although they have backers behind them. But if the Jin and Xu families join forces to fight back to the end, it will not be easy to completely destroy the two.

When the new emperor ascends the throne, officials have to look for opportunities to stand out. The Jin family and the Xu family collided. This is a good opportunity to show their faces in front of the new emperor. The properties of the Jin family and Xu family are the best guiding stones.

Therefore, when Patriarch Xu was escorted by Patriarch Jin in the name of the Chamber of Commerce to make amends, and Patriarch Jin acted carelessly in front of Wei Cheng and Yin Chengfeng as an unknown person, Wei Cheng and Yin Chengfeng directly ignored it!

The Jin family head directly offered the most profitable resources of overseas commodities in his hand, and Wei Cheng accepted it without giving it up in vain.

The Xu family head and the Jin family head thought they had escaped the disaster, and I don't know that the next is the beginning of the decline of the two families.

Soon, the Xu family was swallowed up, and the Jin family lost most of their net worth so that they would not decline, but their vitality was also severely damaged, and they were directly eliminated from the Fucheng forces.

-

Yin Chengfeng is back, and Yin Shenglin is going to leave for the imperial city.

Yin Chengfeng hugged his son and said to his eldest nephew: "Lin'er, you are going back to the imperial city, so be happy!" The little dumpling is willing to take care of his father. He is a father who holds his son and holds on to his son. He will laugh with eight teeth. Qi Lu.

The eldest nephew Yin Shenglin's face was directly gloomy, and he didn't want to go back.

The family came to urge him, and he had to go back.

The new emperor ascended the throne, and as the greatest hero, the Duke of Yin's mansion. The situation outside is unknown, the remnants of the criminal party are not clear, and the danger is still hidden. He is the eldest son of the Yin family, and his safety is the most important thing. He must leave and return to the imperial city.

Yin Shenglin's eyes sank indifferently, his eyes were firm, and he walked directly to Wei Cheng, who was sitting with a small dumpling in his arms.

Yin Chengfeng was puzzled by his eldest nephew's actions, and leaned over with his son in his arms.

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan hadn't seen each other for a long time, the two chatted happily, and when they saw Yin Shenglin's actions, they also looked over.

Yin Shenglin stopped when he came two steps away from Weicheng.

Seeing Yin Shenglin, Xiao Tangyuan stretched out her hand and shouted softly, "Brother, hug!"

Yin Shenglin walked over again, took the small tangyuan and hugged him, the little tangyuan wrapped his arms around his neck and shouted happily, "Brother, go to the garden to play."

Yin Shenglin's cold eyes flashed a trace of reluctance, and he kissed the little tangyuan, white and tender. With his face, he coaxed softly, "Baby, brother Lin will take you there later."

"Okay~" Xiao Tangyuan didn't make a fuss after listening to it, and waited obediently in his brother's arms. The soft and cute one made Yin Shenglin kiss him again. small face.

Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows this time.

Yin Shenglin was holding the small dumplings, Wei Cheng saw from the child's indifferent eyes that it was solemn and respectful.

I don't know what it means?

"I promise as the next heir of the Yin family that I will make myself stronger and protect the baby from any harm..." The

puzzled couple said, "????"

Holding their son, Yin Chengfeng was at a loss: "..." Eldest nephew, you have made a mistake, this should be said to your Yan Luo-faced father, his eldest brother.

Qi Yihan was slightly surprised, with a smile on his brows.

Then, the next words directly made Wei Cheng black face -

"...You can't betroth your baby to anyone, I will definitely come back to marry the baby, my son-in-law will inform my father-in-law here!"

What? ! ! ! !

This stinky boy, what did he say—! ! !

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan were dumbfounded—

Yin Chengfeng was dumbfounded—

even though Qi Yihan had guessed how much, he was surprised when he heard it.

After speaking, Yin Shenglin respectfully saluted Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan, then ignored the stunned person, and went directly to the backyard garden with the small dumplings in his arms, thinking about what kind of cakes the servants would prepare for the baby.

Yin Shenglin walked out of the hall completely, returning to Wei Cheng's rage.

"You brat, get out of my house immediately—"

Yin Chengfeng said foolishly to the little dumpling in his arms, "Son, your cousin wants to rob you of a wife..."

Zhou Yuan and Qi Yihan snorted at the same time. With a smile, Wei Cheng and Yin Chengfeng glared at the same time.

Wei Cheng: Daughter-in-law, you are still laughing, Xiao Tangyuan is missed! Our little dumplings are just over three years old!

Yin Chengfeng: Daughter-in-law, our daughter-in-law must grab it back!

The two laughed helplessly.

the next day.

Yin Sheng is coming back to the imperial city.

Wei Cheng directly let the stinky boy go.

"Father-in-law, mother-in-law, uncle, aunt, please take care!" Yin Shenglin said goodbye respectfully.

Wei Cheng: "..."

Fufu Wei Lei, Fufu Wei Hu, and others who didn't know what happened yesterday, their eyes widened—wrong

!

Wei Cheng's face was black.

Before he got on the carriage, he ordered the door to be closed, but Zhou Yuan pulled his husband to persuade him, "Husband, it's all a child's words, you really can't do it." Then he didn't close the door.

As a result, Wei Cheng turned his anger on Yin Chengfeng, and Yin Chengfeng came to Wei Mansion to eat directly behind closed doors for ten days and a half months.

Yin Chengfeng didn't want to enter, but his daughter-in-law and son were both in Wei Mansion, so he had to enter.

There is no door to enter, so I have to climb the wall to enter.

After dozens of days of disgrace, Wei Cheng showed mercy and let him in.

Yin Chengfeng looked at this angry lion and thought to himself, in the future, he would teach his son to chase his wife in secret, otherwise he wouldn't even be able to enter the gate!

-

Another year.

A few years ago, the sons of Wei Lei and Ren Nianluo were born.

The matter of the imperial city was later learned from Yin Chengfeng's mouth, that the injury of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince was intentional, to let the second prince reveal the troops and forces hidden in the imperial city.

The young master of the Yin family hibernated in the dark and watched the changes.

Yin Chengfeng and Qi Yihan returned to the imperial city and did not leave to enter the imperial city. They only made further moves after contacting Young Master Yin directly.

He was directly ordered by Young Master Yin to stay in another courtyard and not to interfere. With his three-legged cat skills, don't be caught as a hostage.

This sentence was said by his daughter-in-law, and he was ashamed to say it.

Later, it was still helpful. It should be Yan Yi who pretended to help in the imperial city.

The offensive signal was taken away, and Yan Yi appeared to assist, hacking and killing the enemies hidden in the dark before taking back the signal and releasing the offensive signal in time.

The situation in the imperial city is stable, and it is a certainty for His Royal Highness the crown prince to take the throne.