Chapter 69

The snow stopped the next day after Baizhen Building opened.

On the first day, there was only one rich young master who came to visit, and after that, no guests came to the door again in the afternoon.

When the snow stopped, there were more pedestrians on the street.

Baizhen Lou opened wonderfully, and it was visited by a single guest on the first day.

The next day, Xue Ting finally walked out of the house and passed Baizhen Building wondering when a shop would be opened.

People who are curious about the Baizhen Building go in and take a look, and they are very strange at first sight.

A person who can walk on the bustling streets of the inner city will be short of money in his wallet.

In general, the family can have two or three taels of silver in the money bag, and the family is rich in hundreds of taels, not to mention those noble ladies and noble sons from high-profile families who go in and out by carriages, and servants to follow, not to mention money.

"This candy is so beautiful, and I can try it. It's fruity sweet, and it's delicious."

"I like this candy. I like it. It costs one or two silver for this can. I bought it."

"I bought the toffee . , milk candy is still expensive."

"You don't save silver taels to buy soap?"

"...you have to." If

you can't afford hundreds of glass lamps, then buy candy soap and candles. And those who can buy hundreds of taels are the rich and powerful young masters.

"I want three of those glass lamps, my father, mother, grandfather and grandmother... want ten, give me a box of preserved candy, buy one can and eat it in a day, and pack the rest according to the quantity. "

Yes, this young master, things will be packed very quickly, and there is a VIP card in it, you're good to go."

After sending the noble man away, a few rich ladies came.

"Dude, what do you recommend for this Baizhen Building? Give me a good introduction to this lady."

Wang Yumin took a few sisters out for a stroll. Seeing that Baizhen Building was a new store, and many people were shopping in it, she went out. Sister Tonghe walked in, and as soon as they came in, they saw a dazzling array of things in Baizhen Building, all of which were novel.

The transparent packaging, crystal candies, and exquisite things on the shelves all attracted Wang Yumin's attention.

The guy introduced them to Wang Yumin and the others, and also tried to eat candies and fruit tea. Wang Yumin had eaten pastries. Before she was confused about the origin of the pastries in Baizhenlou, the guy told them that the pastries and Xianmanju were in the same store, and they were sold in the store. Several kinds of cakes can only be bought by the nobles from the county seat when they book in Xianmanju.

Wang Yumin and the others are all the young ladies of the merchant's family, and the nobles are high-ranking families. This is not exciting. They buy a lot of them immediately. They are not interested in dried seafood. The fish gelatin is so good. I didn't buy it.

After Wang Yumin and the others sold other products, they wanted glass lamps when they saw them, but the minimum cost was more than a hundred taels. They had money and bought a lot in Baizhen Building. I don't have the money to buy nice clothes

, but I'm reluctant to put them in the room. The glass lamps must be beautiful.

Buddy: "Miss, glass lamps are absolutely in line with your identity. Many nobles have bought glass lamps in the store, and there are only a few left on the shelf. If you don't buy them, there will be no stock.

" Thousands of liang, lamps are expensive, but they are unbearably rare, so they are sold so quickly.

The glass lamps are beautiful and luxurious, and they are not afraid of wind and fire when they are used for lighting.

Wang Yumin wants to buy it, but she wants to buy a Shilla skirt and dress up to go to the Wei house. She only has three hundred taels of pocket money left in her pocket this month. "This..."

"The shopkeeper, the shelf. I want all the lights."

A pleasant voice came, and Wang Yumin turned around angrily, wanting to see who would dare to rob her and buy all the glass lamps, but she didn't say no.

Wang Yumin turned around, Min Yueting and Wen Lanzhi just happened to walk in front of her, Min Yueting said rudely, "Miss Wang, you're in the way, you can't afford it, and you're really no tutor."

"You... ." Wang Yumin pointed her finger at Min Yueting, but she didn't dare to offend Min Yueting. The Min family is one of the major families in Nanshan County, and her family is only a family of merchants. Compared with the Min family, it is different.

Wang Yumin looked at Wen Lanzhi beside Min Yueting, and left with her sisters in embarrassment.

Wang Yumin wouldn't give up, she didn't dare to offend Min Yueting, Wen Lanzhi was not in the scope, she would look good when she married into Wei's house next year.

Min Yueting watched people leave, and said to her friend, "Lan Zhi, you're not just a businessman's daughter, your family has a scholarly family for generations, and you let the Wang family climb on your head to make a fortune. I don't even know if your mother-in-law is going to stuff people in your room, or if it's the girl just now, and what's good about that girl's whole body, why does your mother-in-law like this kind of person. Wen Lanzhi said gently: "

Okay, you said you wanted to take me out to relax, why are you still angry, I have seen it, and some things can't be stopped even if you want to stop them." He didn't care, but his heart was very bitter.

Min Yueting said angrily, "How could it not be stopped! If Wei Jihui was not in the academy, I would go to him to vent my anger on your behalf. How did you ask for a marriage with you in the first place, but before you were admitted to the university, you were ruthless and wanted to take a concubine. It's just you. If you have a good temper, I will tell you to tell your uncle and aunt to revoke his qualifications for the exam next year. If Wei Jihui fails the exam, your mother-in-law dares to arrogantly pinch you."

Wen Lanzhi smiled bitterly, if she really did that If she does, she will become a sinner, and she will have no place in the Wei family. "Yueting, you are not married yet. After you get married, you will know that many things are not as simple as you think." She couldn't help herself.

Married again.

Min Yueting is very upset!

"Okay, I won't talk about it, there are so many novelties in this store, the shopkeeper-"

"Sir, please say-"

"Remember to pack the lamps, and other good things-"

"Sir, Ya Please, let me introduce you one by one."

"Lead the way!"

When Min Yueting and Wen Lanzhi left, they bought a lot of things, and the shopkeeper gave each of them a VIP card.

In just one morning, the VIP cards were sent out.

By the afternoon, many products were bought out of stock directly.

Yun Chengfeng has always made people pay attention to the situation of Baizhen Building. After listening to the report, he: "..."

Quan Guanshi said, "Boss Wei is really good at doing business."

Yun Chengfeng remembered that in Baizhen Lou Weicheng hurt his words: "...isn't your young master capable, this account book is my business."

"...You are right, young master." Quan Steward Respectfully.

Yun Chengfeng looked at the account book, the business in the account book was obtained through Wei Cheng, and he was choked again.

"..." Yun Chengfeng said, "You go to Weicheng to buy the New Year's gift, I have to go back to the imperial city a year ago."

"Yes." The steward left.

Yun Chengfeng looked at the bustling streets and planned to come out for two years. His eldest brother would let him go back to the imperial city one year after he came out. He could finally go back to see his home Yi Han.

Baizhenlou has spread from the door to the inner city within a few days, and the business of the store is busy.

Later, the products sold will be limited and can be reserved.

The supply is still lacking. Considering the reservation of the New Year's gift, we chose to sell it in limited quantities.

Candies, preserved fruits, soaps, candles, jams, and flower and fruit teas are on the shelves in Weiji grocery store. These new products are divided into grades, mainly for merchants and dealers who take the goods. There are restrictions and a certain amount of goods can only be obtained. goods.

Of course, the dealer Wei wrote down does not have this restriction.

The merchants who took the goods saw that the merchants Wei wrote down made more money than them. Sometimes the monthly silver could be as high as ten or twenty taels.

Wei Ji can also give the merchants list for the merchants to discuss, and they will not be kicked out. If the business is negotiated, the monthly money will be considerable.

They were so envious that they simply became Weiji's businessmen.

-

A mansion in the inner city.

The third aunt of the Ren family handed a jar of candy to her brother, "Nian'er, this is the candy gifted by the madam. It is said to be the most famous snack in the inner city. If you love sweets, the aunt will leave it to you." My

brother has a pair of candies. Yuan Liuliu's big eyes, a clean and well-behaved boy, Ren Nianluo said, "Auntie, don't you try it?" The candy was delicious just by looking at it.

San Yiniang smiled and said, "It's not you, I don't like sweets like this."

Ren Nianluo put a candy in her mouth, "Let's eat it together." Then he put another in his mouth.

Well, the sweet smell of flowers, Ren Nianluo narrowed his eyes and was satisfied.

San Yiniang didn't expect that this candy looked beautiful and tasted even better. However, seeing her brother happy, she felt even sweeter.

A few days ago, her brother was wronged. She was the aunt of the Ren family, and she was not favored. The brother could not seek justice for him when he was wronged. She felt sad, and when she saw that her brother was in a low mood, she could only be anxious.

The third Yiniang asked tentatively, "Nian'er, the matter of the Zeng family...you..."

Ren Nianluo smiled and said, "Auntie, don't worry about me, I'm fine, the marriage with the Zeng family was originally My mother is in charge, and I have never met the young master of the Zeng family. Now that the marriage is up to the fifth sister, I can continue to stay at home to accompany my aunt without getting married."

San Yiniang frowned: "But weren't you sad a few days ago? ?"

Ren Nianluo pursed his lips: "...I feel sad because of grievances." The

grievances' family members hide it from him, and the grievance fifth sister is clearly on good terms with him. , He didn't know the truth until half a month before the fifth sister got married.

They can tell him in advance that he won't care, his grievance is their deception.

San Yiniang sighed, blaming her for her lack of status in the Renfu, and her children would be wronged.

-Ren

Nianluo likes to eat candy, he quietly slipped out of the house to buy it.

"No more toffee?!"

Ren Nianluo brought silver taels to buy it, and was very disappointed when the shopkeeper said that it was out of stock.

The toffee is still eaten at the sixth sister. The sixth sister is the mother's daughter and the direct line, so she can eat the toffee.

Buddy: "I'm really sorry. Today's quantity is sold out early. If you want to buy it, please come tomorrow morning."

Ren Nianluo asked: "Then, where's the fruit candy? Is there any?"

Buddy: "I'm really sorry."

"What about the others?" Ren Nianluo's voice was low.

"To tell you the truth, candies and preserved fruits are sold in limited quantities every day. There are too many repeat customers and new customers these days, and they like to eat them." The man said, "And sweet-scented osmanthus cake, do you want it?"

Ren Nianluo's eyes lit up . , but seeing the price of sweet-scented osmanthus cake, a box costs several taels, his eyes are dimmed, he, he has no money.

Wei Lei came out of the private room. He came to inspect and happened to see Ren Nianluo.

It was him....

He asked the shopkeeper next to him to ask what happened. The shopkeeper went to ask the guy in a low voice, got the reason, and quickly reported it.

Wei Lei pondered for a moment and said, "The warehouse still has toffee and flower fructose. You take out the candy and sell it to that brother."

"Yes, I'll do it right away." The shopkeeper is responsible for doing it.

Ren Nianluo was about to lose himself and leave, the man told him to wait for a while, saying that the boss agreed to sell him a can or two of tomorrow's shipments, and the man said, "You know our boss Lei, why didn't you tell me earlier, little boy? It's not good to be neglected."

Ren Nianluo was stunned, "I, I don't know your boss..."

"How is it possible." The guy pointed to the tall man standing in the lobby, he said, "Then It's our boss, Master Lei, you really don't know him?"

Ren Nianluo looked at him blankly, Wei Lei originally waited for the others to leave before leaving, he kept his eyes on the counter in the lobby, but he didn't expect his brother to look straight at him. He didn't take his eyes off for a while, and the eyes of the two met just like that.

Ren Nianluo blinked, he didn't know this tall, expressionless man!

Wei Lei saw that Ren Nianluo had been looking at him, he thought that Ren Nianluo recognized him, and walked over directly, "...The last time, I'm really sorry." The

last time? Ren Nianluo was puzzled, did this person admit the wrong person?

The shopkeeper took two tins of candy from the backyard warehouse, and Wei Lei directly instructed, "Wrap the two tins of candy, and wrap two more boxes of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes together." He took out a card from his arms and handed it over, "This is a VIP card. , if you want to buy candy in the future, use this card to buy it, and if there is no stock on the shelf, the warehouse will sell it to you."

Ren Nianluo took it in a daze, his head dizzy... ..

Wei Lei took the things that the man had packed and handed them over. "These candies and cakes are my apology for you, I hope you can accept them."

Ren Nianluo finally recovered, but he couldn't ask: "I, you Didn't you recognize the wrong person?"

Wei Lei looked at Ren Nianluo's expression for a while, then frowned and asked, "Did you forget what happened on the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival?"

"Ah!?"

Wei Lei: "I accidentally knocked your lantern, you I ran away when I was angry."

"Ah!" Ren Nianluo finally figured it out, "You were that person that night!"

He didn't forget, how could he forget that he was in a low mood that night, wandering around alone with a lantern, When someone knocked his lantern off the ground, he felt aggrieved at the time, and he was even more aggrieved when the lantern was destroyed. Tears of grievance overflowed from his eyes, and he ran away because he didn't want to be seen by outsiders.

Afterwards, forget afterwards.

"I wasn't angry that day, I just...I don't need to apologize anyway, I can't accept things." How could he accept such an expensive gift for a lantern of more than 100 yuan, "This card should be regarded as a gift. Come on, I'll buy the candy with money."

"Okay!" Wei Lei shoved the things into Ren Nianluo's arms, "Just a tael of silver!"

"Ah!?"

Ren Nianluo was stunned for a moment, and Wei Lei left. , He wanted to return the things, but the shopkeeper and the clerk dared to accept them, and he had to say something to persuade him to accept them. Ren Nianluo had no choice but to give a tael of silver and go home with the things.

San Yiniang watched her brother come back with a lot of things. She knew how much pocket money he had and couldn't buy these things, "Nian'er, where did these come from?

" Having said that, he looked at his aunt, he was afraid that it would be bad to hold other people's things like this.

How could San Yiniang not know the meaning of her brother's small expressions. Her brother is cute and well-behaved. Every time he does something wrong or is afraid of doing something wrong, he just looks at people like this and waits for a lesson.

San Yiniang smiled and said, "Since it's an apology, it can't be accepted."

"Well." Ren Nianluo smiled.

"I heard that this sweet-scented osmanthus cake is delicious, but it's hard to buy. I finally got the honor." My aunt ordered the maid to make tea, and smiled: "Today, our mother and son are in the yard to taste this sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus cake."

Ren Nianluo said happily : "Auntie, I'm going to the house to find a plate."

San Yiniang looked at my brother's lively figure and shook her head with a smile, so childish!

She looked away and sat down, her thoughts drifting away: she hoped that her brother would be happy all the time, not like she was trapped in the backyard all her life.

She originally disagreed with the Zeng family's marriage, but now it's okay.

It's just that she began to worry about her brother's marriage again!

—Wei

Kee grocery store in the suburbs.

Zhou Yuan looked at the account book of Baizhen Building and was very happy: "Husband, Baizhen Building is doing well."

Wei Cheng said: "Don't worry now!"

"Don't worry." Don't worry about Baizhen Building running out of business, Zhou Yuan looked Looking at the account book, seeing the sales volume of isinglass, he asked in confusion: "Why are so few people buying isinglass? Is itinamong so good, is it too expensive to buy it?"

He eats isinglass every once in a while, and his complexion is better than before.

Wei Cheng smiled: "It's not that the price is expensive, fish gelatin has just been launched for sale, and few people buy it if you don't understand it for a while, and you're not from the imperial city, so everyone knows the goods. It's not easy to sell now, wait for those who have bought it to eat Once you see the effect, you can sell it."

Zhou Yuan thought, it makes sense, so don't worry about it!

——Lin Family Flower Banquet.

Many noble ladies and ladies gathered together to enjoy the flowers.

"Mrs. Lin, your complexion is really ruddy, what kind of skin care lotion do you use?"

Mrs. Lin said with a smile, "Didn't my son buy a lot of things from Baizhen Building a few days ago to honor me, my son's heart, I will accept it Let's go, there are two boxes of fish gelatin in it, I've only eaten it for half a month, and my skin color is getting better every day, I ordered a few boxes to come back."

Baizhen Lou is not a famous shop recently.

The houses of the ladies and ladies present have all gone to the Baizhen Building to buy things, and the things inside are all high-quality, and they have not noticed that there are such good things as isinglass.

They all made up their minds to buy it after the banquet is over!