Chapter 37 Noisy

Wei Cheng had lunch in the county seat, then went home and changed back to his regular clothes. He went to the next door to see the situation of the helpers, and was about to go to Qinghe Village to pick up his daughter-in-law.

Wei Cheng's eldest brother, Wei Liang, is here.

It turned out to be a cake order.

"Second brother, didn't you go to the stall today?" Could it be that the business was not good, so I didn't do it.

"It's closed today, not open." Wei Cheng asked, "Is there something wrong with my brother?"

"That's right, Nancheng Jiangzhai wants to order 100 birthday peach cakes, and in three days, I'll come and place an order with you."

"Okay, Thank you, big brother."

Wei Cheng didn't expect that there would be people who would order cakes, a hundred cakes didn't take half a day, and there were helpers at home who could help.

Wei Liang thought for a while and asked, "Can the price be any lower..."

Before coming here, he discussed with his family and felt that a penny discount would be profitable, but he still felt that the discount was small, so he asked his second brother to negotiate the price, The more discounts, the more the difference can earn.

How could Wei Cheng not know that the money from the discount fell into the pockets of his family, pretending to think about it, and then said: "It can be less than two cents at most, and it can't be any less. The cost is there.

" There is a price difference of 200 yuan for 100 pieces.

Wei Liang happily agreed that he would come to pick it up in three days, and he didn't need Wei Cheng to send it over. He was afraid that in the future, others would know that Wei Cheng made it, so he wouldn't ask his family to help with errands when ordering cakes, and he wouldn't be able to earn the difference.

After sending his eldest brother, Wei Cheng was finally able to set off for Qinghe Village

, but he didn't know that his daughter-in-law was on his way home.

Because something happened, Zhou Yuan came back early——

The three sisters-in-law of Zhou Yuan came back from the fields and knew that Zhou Yuan was here, so they didn't care much. They wanted to cook at noon, so they went to the kitchen to cook. They saw a cloth bag in the corner of the kitchen. The three were curious about what it was. It's all brown sugar.

One bag is large and two are small.

How come there is so much brown sugar at home.

The three are happy.

Asked Mother Zhou, Mother Zhou said it was brought by Zhou Yuan. The three of them went back to the kitchen to discuss. They all wanted brown sugar. Since Zhou Yuan brought it, it must be for the family. There are so many, this brown sugar is a good thing. , it would be nice to take some back to my mother's house.

The large portion is eaten at home, and the small portion can be divided and taken back to my parents' home.

Zhou's mother is a generous person. She turns a blind eye to the fact that her three daughters-in-law bring some vegetables and fruits to eat every time they go back to their parents' house.

The three of them thought that with so much brown sugar, Mother Zhou would definitely agree to take the small portions back to their parents' house.

At this time, Zhou Yuan was still at Zhou Xiu's house, and he didn't know that the three sisters-in-law in the family had the idea of ​​making a small share of brown sugar.

After lunch.

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi walked to the door.

Zhou Yuan asked people to wait for him, "Muzi, Xiaoqiu, I have brought brown sugar for you, wait for me first, I'll pick it up at home." After that, he went into the house to get brown sugar.

Zhou Yuan entered the house and saw three sisters-in-law washing dishes and doing housework in the yard. After saying hello, they went into the kitchen and went out from the kitchen with two bags of things in a moment.

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law saw that he was holding it in his hands, and the cloth bag was not the cloth bag they saw in the kitchen with brown sugar.

The three of them didn't wash their dishes and didn't do any housework, so they quickly went into the kitchen to see that there were indeed two bags of brown sugar missing.

What was Zhou Yuan doing when he took things away?

What did he mean when he brought something back, and now he took it away?

outside the door.

Zhou Yuan handed a bag of brown sugar to Zhou Muzi and Zhou Qiu each.

The two opened it and saw that it was really brown sugar. Zhou Qiu asked, "Yuan Yuan, you gave us brown sugar, where is your house?"

Zhou Yuan said, "I still have a few kilograms at home. It was specially brought for you and cannot be refused."

Zhou Muzi asked "But, Yuan Yuan, why did you bring so much brown sugar, Wei Cheng doesn't care?" There are several companies, and Yuan Yuan brings a lot of brown sugar, which will cost a lot. He is worried that Yuan Yuan will give away so much. Brown sugar, Wei Cheng will have an opinion.

Zhou Yuan smiled and said, "Don't worry, it was my husband who asked me to bring it to you, otherwise I wouldn't bring it back." The

two of them were hesitant at first, but after hearing Wei Cheng's agreement, they raised their playful eyes and felt that Wei Cheng treated people with emotion. very nice.

Zhou Muzi thought of something and hesitated: "I still don't take it. Take it back, not for my mother-in-law." He couldn't eat the good things at home.

The mother-in-law of Zhou Muzi's family, Zhou Yuan and Zhou Qiu, have also seen her as a person. It was Zhou Qiu who thought of the way and smiled: "Muzi, you can take it back to your mother's house and give it to your family."

Zhou Muzi: "Yes, why didn't I think of it." If you take it back to her mother's house, it won't be cheaper for others, his brother. He and his parents can also make up for it, "Xiaoqiu still has a way." The

two were about to go back when a delicate female voice came from behind.

"Cousin Qiu, what are you holding in your hand, let me see."

When Zhou Qiu heard this voice, he shuddered, turned his head to look at the person who came, and thought to himself, why did she come?

Zhou Qiu was stunned, and the brown sugar in his hand was directly taken away.

Zhou Yuan saw the girl's appearance, wasn't this the daughter of the mother-daughter pair who came with her in the ox cart in the morning?

She is Zhou Qiu's cousin!

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi looked at each other to make Zhou Qiu look unhappy and wish no one would ever appear. It should be the cousin He Meitian who was very angry when Zhou Qiu mentioned it.

The first time I saw a real person, he was a bit sweet, and he spoke softly.

"Yo, it's brown sugar, do you know that I'm here, Cousin Qiu wants to send me and my mother, thank you Cousin Qiu." Zhou Qiu

didn't say anything, you just talk to yourself, and you want to take things as your own. .

The skin is not so thick.

Zhou Qiu grabbed it back, and said with a bit of scolding: "This is not my thing, don't take it randomly." How could she give brown sugar to someone, and she wouldn't give it to her if she threw it away.

Every time I came here, I saw something good in her house, and I took it home with one mouthful, and acted like a bandit in the autumn wind.

She hated this aunt's daughter, oh, and her aunt, whenever she came, she always brought a basket of vegetables and fruits, and left with a sack.

The brown sugar was given to her by Yuanyuan, and if she wanted it, she wouldn't give any sprinkles.

He Meitian stretched out her hand and wanted to take it back, but Zhou Qiushan avoided it. Seeing that she couldn't get it, He Meitian pouted very dissatisfied, her voice still soft: "Cousin Qiu, why are you like this, you're not just brown sugar, why are you so stingy? , I'm your cousin, if you don't ask me later, she's definitely not as stingy as you."

Zhou Qiu went back: "This brown sugar doesn't belong to me, it's my friend's thing. I took it in my hand and saw that before returning it, you just stole it. If you don't ask, you're a thief."

He Meitian: "What your friend, Obviously it's yours, I just saw that he gave it to you." He pointed at Zhou Yuan, but he didn't look at Zhou Yuan.

Zhou Qiu snorted and stuffed the brown sugar back into Zhou Yuan, "Yuan Yuan is for me, I don't want it now."

"You, how can you not want it, this is brown sugar, don't give it to me, I want it." He Mei Tian pointed her finger at Zhou Qiu angrily, then turned around to face Zhou Yuan, now she saw the person clearly, and pointed her finger at Zhou Yuan, "Aren't you the rude brother this morning, is the brown sugar yours?" Questioning tone.

He Meitian raised her eyebrows and stretched out her hand, "Brown sugar to my cousin, she doesn't want it, I want it, you give it to me."

Zhou Qiu approached Zhou Yuan, Zhou Muzi also leaned over, the three headed together, Zhou Qiu asked in a low voice: " Yuan Yuan, have you seen her this morning?"

Zhou Yuan said in a low voice, "Well, I came over in Uncle Li's ox cart, and I ran into her and her mother, and we came here together in an ox cart."

Zhou Qiu: "They Is it embarrassing you?" Sure enough, he was the one who knew the mother and daughter best, in one sentence.

Zhou Yuan: "No, it's just that people sit next to me, occupying a lot more space."

Zhou Qiu nuked his mouth, and knew that the mother and daughter were all arrogant wherever they went.

He Meitian asked unhappily, "What are you muttering about? Are you talking ill of me?"

Zhou Qiu ignored He Meitian and said to Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi, "I'll go home first, if I don't go back, she is bound to Let's get entangled in the end." With his eyes, he indicated that Brown Sugar would be released to Zhou Yuan's house first, the three of them were close friends and tacitly understood.

The three had a tacit understanding. Zhou Yuan went home with the brown sugar, Zhou Muzi went back to her parents' house, He Meitian watched someone take the brown sugar away, and wanted to go there to grab it, so Zhou Qiu stopped it, and said a few words, He Mei Sweet foot stomped and walked away angrily.

Zhou Qiu followed behind and went home.

Zhou Yuan stepped into the yard before, but he didn't enter the door with his back foot, and the questioning of his sister-in-law followed.

"Brother Yuan, what are you doing with the brown sugar at home?"

Zhou Yuan was stunned by this question. He looked at the unhesitating expressions of the three sisters-in-law in front of him, wondering where he had offended them.

"Brown sugar?"

Zhou Yuan looked at the bag of brown sugar that belonged to Zhou Qiu, with a puzzled expression, "I gave the brown sugar to Muzi and Xiaoqiu."

Zhou Yuan's second sister-in-law asked, "Where is the bag in your hand? "

This bag is for Xiaoqiu to let me go first, and she can pick it up when she has time." Xiaoqiu's aunt came, and only left the next day every time.

When the three sisters-in-law heard this, their expressions changed.

The brown sugar was even distributed to outsiders, and none of them got any.

Among the three sisters-in-law, Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law also complained: "Brother Yuan, you gave brown sugar to outsiders, and you didn't give any points to your three sister-in-law, do you not take our sister-in-law seriously?"

Zhou Yuan I still don't understand why the three sisters-in-law were angry. He gave the family brown sugar, and the brown sugar was kept in the kitchen. The three sisters-in-law knew that he had brown sugar in his hand, and should have seen a large bag of brown sugar in the kitchen.

"Sister-in-law, I have the brown sugar at home, and my mother keeps it in the kitchen."

Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan scolded: "In the kitchen, you gave the brown sugar to the family, not to us. If you gave all the brown sugar to the family, our sister-in-law wouldn't say anything. Now you don't give it to outsiders. Sister-in-law, Brother Yuan, did you not treat our sister-in-law as sister-in-law, and didn't take us into account."

Facing the elder sister-in-law's angry temperament, Zhou Yuan was stunned for a moment.

"I, I didn't..."

"Brother Yuan, it's not me talking about you, we are your sister-in-law. You thought about sending brown sugar to outsiders, and you never thought about leaving a copy for us." Zhou Yuan Er Sister-in-law said.

"Brother Yuan, you did something wrong this time. No wonder my sister-in-law is so angry and said that you have something. Don't you think about us first before it's the outsider's turn." Zhou Yuan's third sister-in-law said.

The three of them thought they could bring the brown sugar back to their parents' house, leaving the kitchen bag for the family to eat

. Mother Zhou came out when she heard the sound in the room, and saw the three daughters-in-law facing her brother, with black faces and frowning, " What are you guys doing?"

Sister-in-law Zhou Yuan restrained her anger when she saw Zhou's mother, and said unhappily, "Mother, Brother Yuan is too much. If you have brown sugar, you will distribute it to outsiders, and not to any of our sister-in-laws. He did this to ignore us." It

turned out to be the brown sugar thing.

Zhou's mother said displeased: "Old everyone, why don't my brother give you brown sugar to outsiders? The brown sugar was brought by Yuan Yuan. Who he wants to give is Yuan Yuan's business. What are you angry about here?"

Zhou Sister -in-law Yuan was dissatisfied: "Mother, how can you say that? You are too partial to Brother Yuan." Sister-in

-law Tuesday and Sister-in-law Wednesday were also dissatisfied: "Yes."

Mother Zhou stopped: "Okay, I don't know what the three of you are thinking. There is brown sugar at home. You want to give Yuanyuan brown sugar to others and then take it back to your mother's house. Yuanyuan is not obliged to share things with your mother's family."

Sister-in-law Zhou retorted, "Mother, it's a different matter. If Brother Yuan doesn't give it to me, it's because he didn't take my sister-in-law seriously. It's my business whether I give it to my mother's family. Take it to my mother's house, I'll take some back to honor my parents, why don't you say something about Brother Yuan."

Zhou Yuan finally figured out what the three sisters-in-law scolded him for, and felt very disappointed, and said in a flat tone: "Three sisters-in-law, I, Zhou Yuan, have always respected you as my sister-in-law, and I will never look down on you. The brown sugar I gave to my family is for everyone in the family. I don't know why the three sisters-in-law said that, thinking I didn't give you anything else. I will take you all seriously. Originally, I brought brown sugar for my friends, and since the brown sugar is mine, how I give it is my own business. If the three sisters-in-law are still full, I have nothing to say."

Zhou Sister-in-law Yuan was impatient: "Needless to say, yes, things belong to you, and you are not the brother of this family when you are married, but from the Weicheng family, so we can't control it. Anyway, our three sister-in-law are not as good as outsiders in your heart. , you want to give it to outsiders, what else can we say." The

three sisters-in-law turned their heads and went back to the room.

Zhou's mother is angry that that can't be done.

Zhou Yuan stood in the yard, his heart was very dull at the moment, after he comforted Zhou's mother, he proposed to go back.

Zhou's mother kept someone: "Yuanyuan, you don't need to worry about your sister-in-law, they just want brown sugar, and my mother will teach them a lesson. If you want to leave now, how can my mother let you go, this is your home, and if your mother is here, they I don't dare to give you face."

Zhou Yuan reassured: "Mother, I didn't leave early because of my three sisters-in-law, husband should go home after discussing things, and I should go back too." He didn't say, Wei Cheng would meet come and pick him up.

It was all unpleasant, and Zhou Yuan didn't want to stay at her parents' house, making the three sisters-in-law look angry and embarrassing his mother.

Zhou's mother listened to her brother's words and could only let him go back.

Send your brother away.

Mother Zhou went home without hesitation.

This matter has to wait for the head of the family and his son to come back.

These three were too much this time, she must drive them back to their parents' home to reflect on them.

When Zhou Qiu went back, he didn't know what happened at Zhou Yuan's house.

When she returned home, He Meitian cried and complained to her mother, saying that she was bullied by outsiders.

Zhou Qiu rolled his eyes behind him.

Zhou Qiu's mother was complaining of a headache by her niece, and she saw her daughter follow up behind, and said, "Qiu'er, Meitian is your cousin no matter what, how can you bully her." After a few words of discipline, she comforted her niece, "Okay. Come on, don't cry, Tiantian, my aunt taught your cousin."

He Meitian reluctantly said, "Aunt Qiu, cousin Qiu has brown sugar for outsiders, but she refuses to leave some to me, does she hate me?"

What brown sugar.

Zhou Qiu's mother was stunned.

Only then did Zhou Qiu explain: "Brown sugar belongs to Yuanyuan. He gave it to me, but I didn't want it. My cousin said it to me. If I don't want it, I should give it to her. This is Yuanyuan's brown sugar. How can I give it to her.

" Mother said: "Brother Yuan is back?"

Zhou Qiu: "Cousin Xiu gave birth to a baby, Yuan Yuan came back to see Cousin Xiu, and the brown sugar was also bought for Cousin Xiu, he told me a little bit, so what should I do? I can."

Zhou Qiu's mother also thought it was reasonable, she liked this sweet-mouthed niece, but this time she felt that her niece didn't understand the rules.

Brown sugar is expensive, how can you say it willfully, and it is not your own.

When He Meitian saw her aunt's expression hesitant, she coaxed sweetly and stopped making noise.

Zhou Qiu rolled his eyes.

Use this trick again.

Wei Cheng was riding an ox cart, and before halfway through the road, he saw his daughter-in-law riding an ox cart back and forth.

He hurriedly jumped out of the bullock cart and turned to sit next to his wife.

The daughter-in-law seemed unhappy, and only smiled when she saw him.

Wei Cheng didn't ask, and sat next to his daughter-in-law.

arrive home.

Zhou Yuan looked up at Wei Cheng: "Husband, I'm hungry."

Hearing that his daughter-in-law was hungry, Wei Cheng frowned. Could it be that his mother-in-law's family didn't give his daughter-in-law lunch, it shouldn't be.

When the daughter-in-law is hungry, that is the top priority, and she takes the daughter-in-law into the kitchen to make a fire.

"Yuanyuan, didn't you have lunch at your mother-in-law's house?"

Wei Cheng lit the fire under the stove and boiled water.

Zhou Yuan sat on the bench, resting his chin with one hand and said, "I'm having lunch at cousin Xiu's house. I'm embarrassed to eat more, so I'm hungry." If there was no quarrel, he would let his mother cook something to eat.

Wei Cheng first cooked a bowl of brown sugar eggs for his daughter-in-law and let him eat first, "The sugar water is hot, don't burn your hands." Then she spread the egg and green onion cake for her.

Zhou Yuan served a bowl of brown sugar and looked at the tall figure who was busy beside him while eating. The broad back was what he liked to lean against the most.

His husband was cooking for him, which made him feel extremely happy.

He felt at a loss when he left his parents' home. His sister-in-law's words made him feel that his parents' home was no longer his home.

Along the way, he was like a fledgling that lost his home, until he saw his husband, and his lost heart found his home.

Looking at the man beside him who is busy for him, that is the person he loves, he will take care of him, he will spoil him...

This dilapidated house is their common home.

Zhou Yuan looked at the person, his expression became more and more gentle, Wei Cheng turned around and saw the nostalgic look in his daughter-in-law's eyes, so that he couldn't move his eyes, and his eyes deepened...

Zhou Yuan recovered, seeing The husband stared at him, he blinked in confusion, did the husband look at him or the brown sugar water in his hand... Maybe the husband also wants to eat brown sugar? Zhou Yuan smiled lightly: " Husband

, you want to eat brown sugar eggs. This is mine. I'll cook a bowl

for you."

He ate the brown sugar egg on the Yuan spoon into his mouth. After eating the brown sugar on Zhou Yuan's spoon, he gently sucked on Zhou Yuan's lips. He looked at the person with gentle eyes and said, "It's delicious."

Zhou Yuan's face was red . wink.

Wei Cheng moved the small bench and sat beside him, his tall body looked funny and narrow while sitting on the small bench.

The two were close to each other and their knees were close together, sharing a bowl of egg brown sugar water and a plate of egg pancakes.

In this small kitchen, there is intimacy and intimacy.

The two hearts are both plain and sweet.

This is home.

The author says:

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-10 23:00:21~2022-05-12 01:22:30~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: happy little woman 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!