Chapter 31

The most troubled families in the village are secretly proud of themselves at home, and plan to use the same method to force Wei Yuan's family to collect vegetables tomorrow.

"Everyone said, according to my method, Wei Lu's family will definitely buy my vegetables." The fat woman raised her chin and looked proud. Her family is related to the village chief. What if Wei Lu's family finds the village chief, it's still not possible.

"It's still mother, you are amazing." The fat woman's eldest son flattered.

"Mother, how many vegetables are we going to harvest tomorrow to send over." The fat woman and the big daughter-in-law are greedy. The food at home has been much better in the past two days. If she buys a few more days, her mother-in-law will be happy, and she will not be able to buy meat to eat.

"Tomorrow we will harvest more and send it over." The

fat woman was not afraid that Wei Lu's family would not accept it, and if she dared not accept her, she would make trouble.

Not only this one, but the rogue one also saw villagers deliver rotten vegetables this morning. His family was greedy and calculated. Wei Lu's family wouldn't accept rotten vegetables from other families. There was a way for his family to let Wei Lu's family do it.

Of course, there are other people who are also discussing it. Everyone in the village is aware of the trouble. Some people also want to take the opportunity to go fishing in troubled waters and let Wei Yuan's family collect vegetables. How can you do that.

The parents of Wei Lei's family are also making up their minds. His mother is a snobby and snobby person who likes to take advantage, but she will take action only after seeing the right time. She missed the opportunity to sell vegetables for two days, and they all beat their chests and scolded Huai at home, and they must carry the vegetables tomorrow. Wei Yuan's family received.

Wei Lei's mother remembered that the eldest son, Sibubusheng, seemed to be friends with Wei Lu's family, Wei Yuan, and because of this relationship, Wei Luquan absolutely had to accept her family's vegetables.

That's how confident it is.

Wei Lei, who had just returned home, heard his mother loudly instructing his second brother to pick vegetables from the vegetable field and deliver them to Wei Yuan's house tomorrow. The yard is in the small room close to the woodshed, and when you lie down, you close your eyes and rest.

Aunt Lu came to the door according to what Wei Cheng said, and brought two catties of meat to the village chief's house. Wei Cheng asked his son to bring it back, and Aunt Lu felt a little pain in the flesh.

The village chief's house was having dinner, and Aunt Lu came to visit. It was the village chief's wife who opened the door. Originally, she was polite. When she saw Aunt Lu coming with the meat, she greeted warmly, "Big sister, you came with something, so polite. What." Taking the meat, his hands were heavy, weighing more than two pounds, and his smile was even more satisfied.

"Sister-in-law, is the village head at home? I'm here to find the village head."

"I'm here, the elder sister will come first." The village head's wife shouted into the house, "The head of the house, the whole family of Lu is here, you Come out quickly." The

village chief put down his chopsticks and came out, seeing the old wife carrying the meat, he had some plans in his heart.

The village chief's wife took the meat into the kitchen and came out to pour a bowl of sugar water.

The last time I came here, I didn't get this treatment, let alone sugar water, I didn't even have a bowl of boiled water.

"Tell me, what's the matter?" The village chief glanced at his old wife who didn't leave after pouring the water, and didn't drive anyone away.

The village chief asked this knowingly, and his heart was like a mirror, and he had to carry the village chief's air.

"Village chief, Wei Cheng asked me to send the gift just now." The

village chief raised his eyelids, showing surprise and didn't say anything.

Wei Lu's family bought vegetables for Wei Cheng, and the meat was sent by Wei Cheng, which is true.

"The village bought vegetables for Wei Cheng. When something happened, my family couldn't hide it from others, so I asked my son to come back in the afternoon. Wei Cheng said that he had good intentions to increase the income of the villagers. When something goes wrong, he is doing a small business. There are orders for buying vegetables. It is impossible for all the villagers to receive vegetables. If the villagers are still arguing, he said that he could not buy vegetables in the village, and he could not do a small book. The business has to lose money because of this." The

village chief frowned and didn't speak.

The village chief's wife knew about this matter. It was the village chief's cousin who took the lead in making trouble. The village chief's wife thought it was not a big deal. The purchase of vegetables was originally a family matter, but she forced Wei Yuan's family to collect vegetables, and touched the boss with her elbow. , "Master, it's not something you said, why don't you say anything." The

village chief glared at the old wife secretly. If the matter could be resolved in a few seconds, he would not let it go. His cousin's temperament, when he thought of it When people come to the door to scold the sky and smash the ground, he has a headache.

In fact, he could ask Wei Cheng to buy his cousin's vegetables, and the matter would be resolved, but he didn't think of this method before, and now the whole village knows that if he does this in private, the villagers aren't stupid, and they can't be sure. Pointing at him and saying that he is a public servant.

So where does he put his old face.

Now people come to the door and say they don't accept the vegetables in the village, which is even more annoying.

"I'll go check it out tomorrow morning, the whole Lu family will go back first." The

village chief said so, Aunt Lu had to go home, thinking in her heart that if the village chief didn't speak up tomorrow, the big deal would not be to collect vegetables in the village, and the loss would also be the villagers. .

It is to give two pounds of meat for nothing.

The village chief's wife felt that she had received two kilograms of meat from the family, so she had to help to persuade her, "Head of the house, you are the head of the village, you can't just let the villagers make trouble."

"Fu Dao people don't talk much, how do you know about things." The village chief had a headache and tried to figure out a way. If Wei Cheng really didn't buy vegetables, those families might also make trouble.

"It's not your cousin, she came to me to help you bombard people."

"That's what you said."

With the old wife's words, the village chief knows what to do tomorrow.

After all, this matter was also handled improperly by him before, and he had to give someone an explanation.

As for the other families who heard the word from Aunt Lu, they knew that Wei Cheng planned not to accept their vegetables if the matter was not resolved.

How about that.

We must protect their interests in selling vegetables tomorrow.

the next day.

Wei Yuan's family has not yet started to buy vegetables, and the villagers are all carrying the vegetables. These vegetables can be piled up into a mountain . The

Wei Yuan family's face is ugly.

There are so many villagers, no less than ten homes.

This is dazzling, and it is obvious to force it.

If it wasn't for looking for Chengzi yesterday, his family would definitely not know what to do.

Now, apart from the family that was purchased before, the other family will not accept it. Anyway, if the trouble goes on, Cheng Ziyan will not accept the vegetables from the village anymore. Her Yuanzi still has a job to do, and the big loss is the villagers, not her family.

As for the few households who bought vegetables, I talked to them yesterday, and they all disagreed because they were afraid that they would not receive the vegetables and that the family's extra income would be gone.

Knowing that some villagers were carrying vegetables to Wei Yuan's house, several families who were bought hurried over with vegetables. They carried them directly in front of Wei Yuan's family, and called their sons to support them.

Some villagers with good deeds, seeing this battle, definitely started to make trouble, and went to inform other villagers to watch the fun.

Not too big of a deal.

These villagers also have the heart to sell vegetables, but they will not do such shameless things because of their love and face.

Which one would dislike less money these days.

"It's from the Lu family, the vegetables are delivered, and you still don't accept them. Say it well, I have to go home to work with the money, so I don't have to delay at your house.

" In the end, you can't accept it."

"Lu's family, you can't accept a few vegetables from their family. You have to buy and sell vegetables on a first-come, first-served basis."

"What is first come, first served? My family has an agreement with Lu's family. Lu's family buys vegetables from my family. You guys are shameless to come and force Lu's family to collect vegetables." middle-aged women.

"Bah, the Lu family bought vegetables from my family yesterday. The agreement, where did the agreement come from? Why didn't my family have it? If the Lu family signed an agreement for your family in private, I would never give up. I have collected vegetables from my family, how can I say no? I won't accept it." This is a woman from a rogue family, and her words are really rogue.

"Yes, we don't care what the agreement is, how can we go back after accepting my food." The villagers who sold the food yesterday echoed loudly.

"The whole family of Lu dares not to accept them. If my vegetables are damaged, I will seek compensation from his family. If they don't accept them, they will have to accept them." This arrogant woman is related to the village chief's family.

The acquired family didn't expect the other party to be so shameless. Fortunately, thinking of what Aunt Lu said yesterday, how could they hand over the benefits to others, and quarreled immediately.

"Ah, I've seen a lot of shameless people. I've seen such a shameless person once, and the face is gone. It's no wonder that an ugly and wicked person dares to come out and scare people. If they scare people, I would still You pay for the medicine."

"You—" The

woman couldn't bear to be dragged and scolded as ugly. This is not tolerated.

Immediately, the other women scolded, and the two sides were drooling. Whether it was the man or the son who came to carry the vegetables, they could only watch the women and the women screeching loudly.

If they got into a fight, they would still be able to help, but now they have no choice but to fight.

There is a lot of chaos, and the noise can spread to the next village.

The onlookers in the village are on the inner floor and the outer floor, pointing and pointing.

The village chief could not come out, but when he heard the scolding, he rushed over from his home.

"Stop for me—" The

onlookers in the village were on the first floor and the outer floor, pointing and pointing.

The village chief could not come out, but when he heard the scolding, he rushed over from his home.

"Stop for me—" The

village chief drank, and his voice was full of swearing and swearing, without making a sound at all, or some village women saw the village chief and hurriedly pulled one after another, and then stopped.

"Cousin, you..."

"Shut up." The village chief glared at him, finally showing the momentum of the village chief.

"What are you doing, taking all your own food back and threatening people, what is this like!"

These people are not willing to listen!

People who came with vegetables, the few were five or six catties, and the most were dozens of catties. When they were brought back, they could not be eaten, and they were not all broken.

"Village Chief, Lu's family wants to buy vegetables. My family's vegetables are picked. If you ask me to take them back, the vegetables will all rot. I'm the first to refuse." Wei Laizi, the rogue's family, protested.

"Village chief, we can't let all of us carry the vegetables home to rot and rot. With so many families, you must tell us that it is the Lu family who want to collect the vegetables, so we carry the vegetables and sell them. There is a saying."

"That's right, we all came here after hearing that Lu's family received vegetables."

"Let's come for nothing, we won't agree, everyone will say whether it's right or not."

"Yes—"

With Wei Laizi taking the lead, this All the villagers who are waiting to buy and sell all turn black and white, and they all agree, even if it is the village chief, how can they be able to handle them.

The village chief was really pissed off. He looked at all the villagers who turned black and white, and saw a load of vegetables, each with several hundred kilograms. If he didn't buy it, it would be a waste, and the village head would look bad.

"Lu's family, look, if you buy all the vegetables today, how can so many vegetables rot? Tomorrow, if they come again, I will never forgive them." If the

village chief thought that he was serious, the villagers would He would definitely converge, how could he know that the villagers thought he was speaking for them.

The troubled villagers suddenly looked proud.

I made up my mind, with the help of the village chief, their dishes will definitely be bought.

Tomorrow will still draw the scoop according to the gourd.

Aunt Lu said: "Village Chief, this is not right, the vegetables here are several hundred kilograms more than the original order. Although my family bought vegetables for Chengzi, but when these vegetables are bought back, Chengzi doesn't need so many vegetables, and it's not as bad as it is. Drop it."

Wei Laizi shouted, "What can't be used, the vegetables that Wei Cheng bought can definitely be used. Besides, he is a businessman, so it's not a big deal to lose a little bit."

Wei Laizi would not take Wei Cheng seriously, no It was a poor man who lowered his head and did not dare to say a word. Wei Laizi had a bad idea in his eyes. Wei Cheng was doing business in the county town.

Wei Laizi showed a greedy smile.

Wei Yuan's family was firm and determined not to accept them. "My family didn't tell you to bring the vegetables. If you insist, our family will never accept them.

" These are cheap. Seeing that Wei Yuan's family is so determined, they all pick the vegetables, but the loss is money, and they feel sad.

Some people even wanted to play emotional cards and let Wei Yuan's family take the dishes.

A few other families started crying and threatening not to accept them, so they stayed at Wei Yuan's door.

Originally, as the mayor of Nanbian Village, he was happy to see the villagers increase their income, but he was selfish at first and wanted Weicheng to charge a few more houses. How could he know that the villagers had beaten snakes and sticks, but now they have made things worse.

Wei Cheng was a member of the Wei clan anyway, so he should not accept the vegetables in the village because he wanted him to settle the matter peacefully. No one has come forward, and there may be room for negotiation.

This is what the village chief thinks. If Wei Cheng knew, he would definitely tsk and say that you think too much about the village chief, he has no time to come over, and if it is replaced by him, his attitude will be even more extreme.

The village chief was thinking about delaying how to get Wei Cheng to buy all the vegetables today.

Wei Lei looked at it, stood up slowly, and said in a deep voice, "Today's vegetables, you can agree to receive—"

Wei Yuan's family did not refute when they saw Wei Lei say this. They knew that Wei Cheng must have explained to Wei. Lei said something, otherwise Wei Lei wouldn't say the same.

Everyone listened to Wei Lei's words, but Wei Yuan's family didn't speak again, and they were instantly overjoyed, maybe there was a drama.

Some villagers recognized Wei Lei and shouted, "Boy Lei, what you said is true. You can really decide to accept everyone's food." Seeing that the

villagers were talking about it again, Wei Lei glanced at him coldly and didn't speak. , that is, staring at people, his cold eyes staring at people are really frightening.

If Wei Lei's eyes were cold, he would be very imposing.

In fact, this was taught by Wei Cheng. Otherwise, Wei Lei really couldn't do it. It would be okay to let him be cold-hearted, let him be cold-hearted all the time, and he had the momentum. This was the first time he did it.

Everyone did not speak, waiting for Wei Lei to promise.

However, Wei Lei didn't finish what he just said.

"I promise that everyone will collect vegetables today—but, starting from tomorrow, we will not buy vegetables in the village." The villagers

couldn't react to Wei Lei's words .

Originally it was Wei Cheng who went back to the village to buy it for the sake of his fellow villagers, but if he was deceived because of his good intentions, he said he would rather go to another village to collect vegetables.

" , and even buy more vegetables in the future, after this time he won't go back to the village to buy again, but he doesn't want to encounter such a situation."

This time, the villagers all recovered, and then the discussion suddenly became as noisy as a vegetable market.

From Wei Lei's words, the village knows an important thing: Wei Cheng will only buy more vegetables, not less, and Wei Cheng buys hundreds of kilograms of vegetables every day. After buying other homes, maybe it's their turn. .

Don't they offend Wei Cheng by doing this, what if they don't buy their vegetables.

This time, the villagers complained about each other every sentence, and even started quarreling. The more the noise became, the more intense the noise became - the

village chief had to drink again.

The village chief's face turned ashen, and looking at the village chief's face, the villagers did not dare to make trouble.

"Those who have not been bought will take the vegetables back. If you don't take me as the village chief seriously, then get me out of the village."

In fact, after hearing Wei Lei's words, the villagers all wanted to go back.

People with a few kilograms of vegetables can still eat several meals for the whole family, and people with more than ten kilograms or tens of kilograms, so how can they be willing to take the vegetables back.

Wei Lei's mother and brother finally got a chance to illustrate. Wei Lei's mother shouted loudly: "Wei Lei, you don't accept other people's vegetables, I'm your mother, you dare not accept it."

She didn't even know herself Her son is so capable, and follows Weicheng to collect vegetables. If her son is there, her vegetables will definitely be collected. Maybe in the future, if she tells her son not to accept any vegetables in the village, her son has to listen to her. Those who want to sell vegetables People have no choice but to curry favor with her, thinking that they can walk sideways in the village in the future.

Wei Lei's mother will be daydreaming happily.

People in the village are playing emotional cards again, begging to buy today's vegetables, and there will never be trouble tomorrow.

The village chief was embarrassed. He looked at the villagers and would definitely not make trouble again. They just wanted to sell vegetables to Wei Cheng.

"Lei Zi, this..."

"No!"

Wei Lei was firm, and then said to the village chief, "Village chief, I have no right to buy vegetables. The task given to me by Chengzi is what I just said."

Wei Lei said no, and his mother yelled again . He got up and said, "Wei Lei, if you don't collect vegetables from your family today, don't bring me back home in the future. My mother will not have you as a son." Her family has a lot to bear.

Wei Lei's younger brother also scolded: "Brother, how can you be angry with your mother, you are unfilial, hurry up to apologize to your mother, and take the vegetables. You and Wei Cheng are brothers. If you take the vegetables at home, what else can he say."

Wei Lei But he wasn't at all afraid that his mother was scolding him. Anyway, he was used to listening and looked at his younger brother coldly. His younger brother shivered when he looked at him, and his younger brother always felt that his eldest brother became more and more terrible.

For this eldest brother, Wei Lei's younger brother has always been fighting his mother. Anyway, his mother said that his eldest brother would not say a word, let him take out the wages and take it out, let him work in the fields and work in the fields...... In a word, he has never been afraid of him, anyway, with his mother protecting him, he has been instructing his elder brother Wei Lei a lot.

This time, his eldest brother gave him a cold stare, and Wei Lei's younger brother felt that his eldest brother seemed different.

Wei Lei didn't have a good opinion of his family. Seeing that he could still stay in this house, he didn't say anything. He hadn't eaten at home for a day, and he was looking for food outside. He never starved himself to death. I only hand over part of my wages, and I should be filial to the son of man.

Looking at the scolding old lady, Wei Lei really envied Wei Cheng's life now. He had a small family, a daughter-in-law cared about him, and he didn't make any noise.

It seems that he has to find a time to go out and live. If he saves money, he should be able to buy a dilapidated thatched cottage in the village.

Seeing Wei Lei's resolute disapproval of the attitude, the village chief thought about it, and could only ask Wei Cheng to tell it himself, otherwise the vegetables would be wasted.

"Leizi, you take me to Weicheng's house, and I'll go to him and tell him myself."

"No need."

Wei Lei's tone of direct refusal made the village chief black-faced, but Wei Lei said a word. His face changed.

"Village chief, how can I let you go? I'm going to work in the county town later, and I'll tell Chengzi about the matter." The

village chief also thinks it's fine, otherwise it wouldn't be decent for him to pull his face down and run over.

The villagers did not leave, but they did not dare to make trouble.

They all waited for Wei Lei to ask Wei Cheng to see if he could help buy some for the sake of the villagers.

Wei Yuan's family began to buy vegetables.

When Wei Laizi saw Wei Lei was there, he was also a bit stubborn, and he also slipped away. He thought to himself that he had lost the vegetable money, and he wanted to ask Wei Cheng to get it back. When he thought of asking Wei Cheng for more, he would order vegetables if he didn't. Don't take it seriously.

The village chief's cousin, let the village chief's wife block her. If she can't be a demon, she doesn't dare to confront her cousin who is the village chief's wife.

Wei Lei's mother, Wei Lei just said to her, if there is more trouble, he will not take the money back to the family.

He seemed to remember that his hukou was not in his mother's house.

Forget it, talk about it later.

Wei Lei and Wei Yuan sent vegetables to the county town together.

The author has something to say: The writing is general, and it is tangled.