Chapter 28

There was a cough inside.

Two yellow-faced, skinny kids in shabby clothes squatted in front of the thatched hut.

The child frequently stretched his neck and looked at the path, but no figure appeared in his mind, and the little face of the dust was dimmed.

My brother hasn't come back yet. Did they get any money from the sale? They ate wild vegetables in the morning. They are so hungry now, and they are even more worried that my brother will have the money to buy medicine for their mother and father.

"Brother hasn't come yet, he's been out for a day." He left the house before dawn.

"Second brother, will my brother sell for money?" the thin little girl whispered, her hair messed up like dry grass.

"Definitely." The little man stood up and said loudly, as if the louder his voice, the older brother would be able to sell for money.

The thatched cottage coughed louder and louder.

The little girl burst into tears and approached the little man, "Brother, I don't want my mother and father to feel uncomfortable." The

little man's eyes were red. As the second brother and the little man in the family, he must be strong and not cry, comforting his sister, "Mother and father will be fine. , my brother sold things to get money to buy medicine for my mother and father."

In the dark room, a man with a tired face and cloudy eyes, he looked at his lame feet and his frail husband. He really hated himself. It's useless, causing his wife and children to suffer.

He was originally poor and widowed. He didn't marry at the age of 30. He worked hard to save for more than ten years. He saved 5 taels of silver to marry a husband and gave birth to three children. He could barely survive.

Later, my leg was accidentally broken, and I had no money to buy medicine. My feet were crippled, so I could only walk on one foot, and work became a problem. Without a broken leg, he can still work to support his family, and now his wife and children are starving. The husband was seriously ill, coughing and fever, and he had no money to buy medicine.

Those cloudy eyes were dim, as if he had made a decision, although he was reluctant, as long as he was gone, the husband and the child could still survive.

"Brother, are you back?" A

child's surprise sounded outside.

Li Shuiqing took the money, bought things and medicine, and returned in a hurry, sweating profusely and panting from exhaustion, but he was very happy. Because the family will not be hungry in the future, and the mother and father can be healed when they are sick.

Li Han knew that his brother was back, he had a rough voice, lowered his head and said to his husband, "Brother is back, he came back from selling things and buying medicine." His words comforted the husband, but he did not comfort himself.

Li Han knew in his heart that his brother couldn't sell anything.

Going out on crutches, Li Han was stunned when he saw his son carrying things.

"Father, I sold out the fungus and bamboo shoots for fifteen cents. I bought medicine for my mother and father, and also bought black thick noodles to eat at home." Li Shuiqing poured out the baskets and took out a small cloth bag from his arms. , said excitedly: "This is what I bought for my mother and father for five cents of white rice. My mother and father will definitely get better

soon after eating it." Said: "Okay!" Li Han, who was in his 40s with a tired complexion and aging like a 50-year-old, smiled.

The two children also cheered happily. It seemed that they heard the cheers outside, and Li Shuiqing's mother and father's coughing was no longer uncomfortable.

Li Shuiqing cooks medicine and porridge for his mother and father, and cooks wild vegetables Heiwowo for everyone in the family. His younger brothers and sisters are burning fire next to him. If he hadn't known that he would make money in the future, he would not have bought white rice extravagantly.

Li Shuiqing's mother and father saw Li Han's white rice porridge in his hand. He was shocked and refused to eat it. Li Han gently persuaded him, and the children also persuaded him, hoping that he would get better soon after eating it.

Li Shuiqing's mother and father promised tearfully that in more than ten years, he ate white rice for the first time, and the first time he ate it was when he was pregnant with his brother.

After eating rice porridge, Li Shuiqing's mother and father felt that his strength had recovered, and he felt much sicker after taking the medicine.

There is motivation, there is hope.

He made the boss and the children eat.

Only then did Li Han eat wild vegetables with the children.

Just overjoyed, Li Han thought to himself, that worthless bamboo shoots and fungus can be sold for so much money, worried that something bad will happen to my brother, "Brother Qing, are people buying fungus and bamboo shoots?"

"Really sold. ," Li Shuiqing looked happy, but didn't pay attention to his father's worries, "Not only today, the boss also told me to send bamboo shoots and fungus from tomorrow.

" If people cheat to do bad things, something will happen to my brother.

Who needs so many bamboo shoots.

Li Shuiqing talked about the encounter between Wei Cheng and his husband, and said that when he saw Wei Lei, Li Han knew what Wei Lei was, and said excitedly: "Brother Qing, our family has met a benefactor."

Every day If you want to be able to sell it all the time, the family will not be afraid of starvation in the future. The more you think about it, the more excited you become. The aging face seems to have fewer wrinkles. After dinner, before it gets dark, go to the mountains to dig bamboo shoots." Absolutely choose the big one, and peel off the shell cleanly, hoping that the owner will be satisfied and will always accept his mountain goods, otherwise, this thing, which one? can sell.

"Okay." Li Shuiqing also accelerated to eat.

The two children are very happy and can make money in the future: "Brother, we will also help, and today we are still picking fungus."

Weeping with joy.

There was only one place in the house, separated by a rag, Li Shuiqing's mother and father cried with joy after hearing this.

God bless!

Weicheng stall is resting after busy with the morning market.

Wei Liang came over unexpectedly.

"Second brother, is the business not good?"

Wei Liang went to the second brother's house to find someone. The neighbor told him that the second brother was cooking at the pier. On the street of the food street, Wei Liang found a stall and saw that there were no customers at the stall. , There are customers at other food stalls, but there is no one at his second brother's stall, thinking that the second brother's business is not good.

"Second brother, it's more difficult to do business. If you don't lose money, you'll be lucky. If you can't do it, you can still support people by working at the wharf." He also comforted Wei Cheng in the tone of a big brother.

Wei Cheng, Zhou Yuan and Wei Lei were puzzled, what did Wei Liang do?

They didn't explain that they ran out of food. It wasn't because the business was bad, it was just too good.

When people come, they have to say hello, and Wei Cheng asked his brother to sit down.

Zhou Yuan went to the curtain and poured a bowl of water over it, and Wei Lei sat on the stool farthest from them.

"Brother, did you come here?" Last month, the pension money for his parents was delivered on time, and there was no happy event for the Wei family, so Wei Cheng couldn't guess the purpose of the visit.

"That's it, on grandfather's birthday, did you send a few boxes of snacks? Grandfather asked someone to ask, and I asked you, who

did you buy the birthday cakes from?" What happened on the day of the banquet, I thought it was because the people in Wei Zhai liked to eat, so people came to inquire.

"I made the cakes by myself." To be honest, he has hidden it once or twice, but he can't hide it later, and it would be boring to hide it again. He also wants to do the custom cake business, maybe he can open the gap from Wei's house and spread it to the inside. The wealthy portal of the upper city.

"You made it?!" Wei Liang was surprised, "When will you be able to make cakes?" He didn't even know that people had such skills.

He dragged over for a few days, and also discussed with his family, hoping to benefit from it. Find the pastry maker, discuss cooperation, they are responsible for pushing the guests to the pastry maker, and then earn a share from it.

The thing is made by his second brother, how to talk about it?

Wei Liang couldn't make up his mind, so he went back to discuss the matter with his parents.

"I learned simple pastries, and then researched new styles myself." Wei Cheng said vaguely.

"Then second brother, do you still make pastries?"

"Yes."

"What's the price?"

Wei Cheng pondered for a moment, then offered a moderate price, "Fifty cents a piece."

"It's so expensive!" Wei Liang was shocked.

"Brother, you should know the price of passion fruit pastries. The materials and delicate shapes of the peach pastries I make will take time and effort. After all, it's definitely worth the price."

Baixiangzhai pastries have 50 yuan each, and his family only has five It is a high price again, and Wei Cheng thinks this price is not expensive.

Wei Liang frowned.

"If there is a bulk order, you can get a penny discount." Wei Cheng can't understand the Wei family's thoughts, there is room for discounts, and the Wei family can probably make some sweetness from it.

If someone clearly said that Wei Cheng wouldn't mind giving up a few cents more, it was for the sake of his relatives.

If a person doesn't speak, he acts as if he doesn't know.

"I asked for my grandfather, so now I can do business."

Wei Liang left.

"Husband, is there anything wrong with the elder brother?" When the person was far away, Zhou Yuan sat beside Wei Cheng.

"Last time my grandfather made the birthday peach cakes at his birthday banquet. My grandfather asked my elder brother to ask me who made the cakes. I said straight."

"Grandfather wants to buy cakes?"

"I don't know. I reported the price to my elder brother. I don't know."

Zhou Yuan asked curiously: "Husband, how much did you quote?"

"Fifty wen."

Zhou Yuan said: "Fifty wen a box, it won't make any money!"

Wei Cheng laughed: "Yuan Yuan, The fifty words my husband said is not the price of a box, but a price."

"Ah?!" Zhou Yuan was speechless.

Fifty cents a piece, this is too expensive!

Selling fifty cents for a few cents cost, Zhou Yuan looked at the smiling husband, and suddenly felt that the husband was a profiteer!

After Wei Liang went back, he told his parents about the matter.

Wei's father and Wei's mother were waiting for news of their eldest son at home, thinking that they could make a fortune by working together.

Wei's father and Wei's mother are planning to sell. They know a lot of people in the county, and they can recommend them to relatives and friends. They will help recommend them to people they know around them. They have a lot of business relationships.

There is still no business, if the negotiation is successful, the family can earn a lot of silver taels.

Even Wei Cheng's sister-in-law is happy. If she makes money, she will buy gold jewelry to wear. Last time at Wei Zhai's birthday banquet, she was jealous when she saw other relatives wearing gold and silver jewelry.

The Wei family's wishful thinking was good, and when Wei Liang explained the matter, their expressions were broken.

"Mother and father, is this second brother lying and having a bad idea?" Wei Wu called in a sharp voice. She had seen the birthday peach cake, and she was fortunate enough to get a small piece. It was very delicate and delicious. The one who doesn't believe it is that useless dick would do it.

"Boss, have you asked clearly?" Mother Wei looked at her eldest son and asked anxiously.

"I've asked clearly, the second brother did it."

This time, the Wei family's previous wishful thinking was in vain.

Wei's father asked: "The second child didn't say the price?"

"Yes, fifty cents a piece."

"What? Fifty cents a piece?!" The other three were equally shocked.

Wei Liang poured a glass of water to drink, and then said: "Second brother also said that if you book more, you can get a penny off. We can still earn a discount. Although we earn less, we can still make money."

Wei mother said angrily: " What less, you didn't tell the second one, we are responsible for recommending guests, and he makes cakes. You can also cooperate with your second brother." My family said better.

Wei Liang suddenly realized.

The two elders of the Wei family stared at their eldest son with hatred.

"Mother and father, we can ask the second brother to teach us how to make birthday peach cakes, and we make and sell them ourselves. In this way, the silver taels are not earned by our family, and the second brother is from our own family. When you talk to the old man, he will definitely agree. ." Fifty wen one, if she was asked to do it, it would not be making money every day.

Wei Wushi could not wait to order Wei Cheng to teach her immediately.

Wei's father, Wei's mother, and Wei Liang were both stunned. Wei's mother and Wei Liang also felt that this approach was good, but Wei's father did not agree.

"Old everyone, don't fight some who don't have some, the second child is divided, he can also teach you how to make money, fifty cents a piece looks high, and the cost should be high. The second child is honest, he will not The price is too high. There shouldn't be much profit." Wei's father said to Wei's mother: "You too, it's not that you don't know the situation of the second child's family. You can still steal your son's only livelihood!"

Wei Liang thought about seeing him just now. When I went to the second brother's stall, there was no business, and I felt that what his father said was reasonable. He also told the family about the stall. Father Wei looked at it. He was right, and Mother Wei had nothing to say. Son, it's not good to take away his only livelihood.

Wei Wushi wanted to, but she couldn't help it.

Father Wei asked Wei Liang to go to the inner city and give him a reply.

Wei Cheng didn't know about this yet.

After the lunch market was over, he faced another matter.

Someone is going to buy his home salad recipe.

This man was wearing a long gown and dressed as a middle-aged man outside the staff. He had the impression that this man came every day these days. It turned out that he was here to investigate, and he came up with the idea of ​​his family's formula.

This person introduced himself. It turned out to be the steward of the inner city vegetable market. He opened a grocery store in the vegetable market. He liked the recipe and wanted to buy it and open one in the vegetable market.

After buying the formula, Wei Cheng can still do business in the outer city, and he also implies that he has a backstage in the inner city.

"Mr. Chen, you know what you mean by Wei, and it's also an honor for Wei to see our formula." Wei Cheng said in an official tone, "The two sides must be sincere when doing business. To tell you the truth, if I compromise and sell you the formula, I will If you have the ability to make the original recipe taste better, it is still suitable for dining in restaurants, and I will sell the recipe to a big restaurant in the inner city, and they will definitely rush for it." You have a backstage, and it is easy for him to catch up with other backstages.

Wei Cheng now has no backstage and no connections. If the other party forcefully buys him, he has to sell it. This kind of person who is neither superior nor inferior is the most difficult to deal with.

Hades is good to see villains and difficult to deal with.

On the contrary, Steward Chen was a little surprised. He had found someone to inquire about Weicheng's family background. He was a country man. The one who could be counted as his backstage was Wei Zhai in the inner city. If the relationship between the two families was good, he would give Wei Zhai a face. The eldest grandson is the most likely to be admitted to the person who will not be offended.

He has checked the relationship between the two, and Wei Zhai will not be involved in this matter.

Steward Chen thought that if he said a few words, the country man would provide the recipe. On the contrary, the other party was not at all timid, not like a country man at all.

He looked calm and calm, with ease.

Director Chen is a knowledgeable and slick person, otherwise he would not be able to sit firmly in the position of steward of the vegetable market. I also know that people can't offend people, lest this person really catch up with other backstages in the future and go back to him to settle accounts, which will outweigh the gains.

"I don't know what Boss Wei's opinion is?"

"Director Chen, you have raised your eyebrows. How can Mr. Wei be a boss in front of you. If Mr. Chen can trust him, Mr. Wei can make a plan and see if it suits you."

"Please tell me . "

Wei sells sauces, and I'll show you how to make cold dishes. The most important thing in making cold dishes is the sauce. You can do whatever you want. But it doesn't include meat dishes. You can make meat dishes yourself. Craftsmanship, not for business."

"Boss Wei, this is absolutely impossible!" He was more interested in meat dishes, and the crispy pork bones were even more in his heart, and he bought them back for snacks every time.

"Mr. Chen, stay safe and don't be impatient. There is another plan. Mr. Wei is responsible for making batches of vegetables, vegetarian and meat dishes, and mixing the sauces by himself. Every morning, he comes to pick up the goods."

Chen Guanshi laughed angrily: "Boss Wei, This is more beneficial to you, it is not better for me to buy the recipe, meat dishes are your craftsmanship, and you can also buy them as recipes, I believe Boss Wei will agree."

Wei Cheng was not afraid of pressure from Chen Guanshi's words, and said with a smile: "I said before, if you can make the same food, there will definitely be more food, and the food Wei can make is definitely no worse than cold dishes. I will supply it by mouth, and in the future, any new models will be available at the cooperative price."

Manager Chen raised his eyebrows: "I can still buy

the formula." Wei Cheng smiled.

When Chen Guanshi remembered the beginning, he immediately understood what Wei Cheng meant, and thought to himself: The person in front of him had planned and controlled the rhythm from the very beginning, and had no intention of selling the formula. When the other party found the backstage, he could not threaten anyone.

Manager Chen finally compromised and Wei Cheng supplied the goods. He arranged for someone to come to study and pick up the goods in five days.

The two parties made a contract, the county government is fair, in duplicate, and the supply quantity will be notified one day in advance.

After sending Steward Chen away, go to the stall first to see if the stall is closed. The things are packed, but people are still waiting for him.

His daughter-in-law looked relieved when he saw him, Wei Cheng walked over and asked with concern, "Yuan Yuan, what's wrong?"

Zhou Yuan pointed to the man who was squatting at the foot of the wall, and when he saw Wei Cheng, he stood up and said, "Husband, this The trader asked if he could sell cold salad from our stall."

The trader immediately walked forward, bent over, and clasped his palms together nervously, "Boss Wei, the youngest is called Wu Da, from Wujia Village, the young thinks Get some cold dishes to sell. I won't rush your business, so I'll take some and sell them in the rough alleys in the outer city." The

rough alleys are the most remote and narrow alley houses, and they make a living by working.

Wei Cheng agreed.

How much is needed every day, he will prepare in advance, just pick up the goods at the stall.

The peddler's words were excited and thankful.

"If other merchants want to get the goods, they can only get vegetables."

"Yes, there are a few friends around you who are all the merchants."

"My only requirement is that the selling price must be the same as the stall. , if you violate it, it will be prohibited from selling."

Wei Cheng will agree to the merchant to take the goods, which was originally one of the business lines he planned.

There are merchants who go through the streets and alleys to sell, and the market is better opened.

It is necessary to penetrate from the bottom, and the bottom-level livelihood can be established, and the market can continue to flow. In the future, they will definitely be required to wear uniforms in order to sell other products. It has to be done step by step.