Chapter 52

The three brothers Zhou Yong took a vacation, received one month's wages, went to Qinghe Village, and returned before cooking dinner at home.

The three brothers Zhou Yong entered the courtyard, and Zhou Yuan's sister-in-law Zhou Li was surprised when she saw Zhou Yong and the others coming back!

"Husband, how did you come back!"

The elder sister-in-law Zhou Li shouted, and the second sister-in-law Zhou Yang and the third sister-in-law Zhou Wang came out one after another in the kitchen. When they saw their heads back, they were happy to come forward to care and greet.

The three women saw that the boss Zhou Yong was carrying meat and a few packets of oil paper in his hands. Sister-in-law Zhou Li saw that Zhou Yong was the only one of the three brothers carrying things, and mistakenly thought that Zhou Yong was the only one who bought things and took

them home, and said angrily, "Why did you buy so many things?"

The owner has things in his hand, and when he buys meat, he can only cook it in the kitchen, which is really cheap for the second sister-in-law and the third sister-in-law. She wants to carry the oil paper bag back to the room, because she doesn't want to share it with others. This is what she bought in her big house.

Zhou Yong let it go: "I cooked the meat today. Candy and preserved fruits in oil paper bags are shared by everyone. The second and third brothers and I bought the food together.

" Sister-in-law Zhou Li has something in her hand, and she is a little overjoyed that she has meat to eat tonight without spending money. She will know that she has a share in buying it. She smiles and stretches out her hand, "Sister-in-law, let's get it for you." The

three women Divided oil paper bags, and each had to take a bag in their hands, so that no one would hide it in private.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother came out of the house, and when they saw their three sons come back full of energy, the two were immediately happy.

Mother Zhou glanced at the oil paper bags in the hands of the three daughters-in-law. The sons came back several times a month. She was so happy that she was too lazy to discipline the three daughters-in-law, and asked, "Why did you come back today and buy so many things? bought?"

Mother Zhou would think so, because her son-in-law is very generous. Last time, the three sons came back temporarily and brought a lot of sauce from the grocery store. The family cooks with sauce every day, and the villagers are envious of the smell.

Now, who in the village does not know that she is generous and often buys things for the son-in-law of the Yue family.

Zhou's mother would not have thought that the three sons bought it. The last time the three sons came back and told the family that they had only officially started work not long ago, they were selling goods in the county town every day.

It's been more than half a month since I came back this time, and I don't think my sons have the money to buy such things and go home.

Zhou Yong said with a hearty smile: "Wei Cheng wants to buy it, but I won't let him buy it. This time, my son and the second and third brothers bought it together.

" At the expense of his brother-in-law, he refused Wei Cheng to buy something for them to bring back, even the sauce.

Every time he came back from his brother-in-law's house, he knew that his brother-in-law was so good to his brother that he took care of the Yue family. The insiders are okay, but those who don't even think that his family goes to his brother-in-law's house to return to the autumn wind. This makes others think of his younger brother, and he does not arrange his younger brother behind the scenes, saying that his younger brother uses things from his husband's house to supplement his mother's family.

It's not good if the villagers' eyes are hot.

And as a son, how can he be filial to his parents every time he is robbed by Wei Cheng.

"Have you received wages?" Father Zhou asked.

The second old Zhou Shan replied: "Dad is still very good, I guessed it right away."

Zhou's father smiled like an old father, and his son's words were very pleasant. Zhou

Yong said to his parents: "My second brother and third brother have all received wages. This time it is our three brothers' turn to buy delicious food and come home to honor you."

How much money they earned, the sons made them happy.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother did not ask Zhou Yong how much wages they received, but the three sisters-in-law, Zhou Li's sister-in-law, eagerly wanted to know how much wages they received when they were in charge.

"How much wages did you get?"

Sister-in-law Zhou Li's temperament is always the most uncontrollable among the three concubines.

Zhou's father and mother's smile faded.

Zhou Yong glared at his daughter-in-law, and the eldest sister-in-law Zhou Li's neck shrank. Since the last time she quarreled with Brother Yuan, and Brother Yuan went back to the county alone, she found that her family head would be angry with her, she didn't scold her directly, and she couldn't say anything more with a look.

"Let's go back to the house."

Father Zhou spoke, and the Zhou family went back to the house.

The three brothers Zhou Yong took out the remaining wages from their pockets and put the wages on the table. When they saw the silver taels and copper coins on the table, the family exclaimed, "So much!"

Zhou Yong said: "This month, my second brother and I received 2 taels. The wages, the third brother sells better than us, and received two or two hundred wen."

Father Zhou asked in surprise, "Is this much wages a month as a salesman?"

Or did the son-in-law set the wages higher?

"Boss, tell the truth, does your son-in-law take care of you privately and pay high wages?" Zhou's mother and Zhou's father thought the same.

"Father, mother, are we that kind of people? Wei Cheng wants to give us more wages in private, but we don't want it. This is what we earn with our hard work. There is a corresponding commission for how many things we sell every day. We are not too much. There is a businessman named Wu Da. He has taken things from his brother-in-law and sold them before. The residential house he sold has accumulated many regular customers, and it is much easier to sell than us. The brother-in-law said that Wu Da opened the piece. In the regional market, his salary this month has three taels of silver."

"Three taels—!"

The Zhou family exclaimed again!

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother said what the eldest son said about selling things and accumulating customers... These words don't quite understand, but they still understand that the wages of the sons are earned by their hard work.

The son went to work with his son-in-law, and he gained a lot of knowledge, which is a good thing.

"Mother, the silver taels will be handed over to you, and we have discussed it. We hand over most of the monthly wages to you, and keep a small part for your own use. Most of the money is handed over to the mother, and the children can come after the mother helps to save it. Learn to read in school." The

three brothers Zhou Yong studied with their brother-in-law, and the most troublesome thing was literacy every day. They knew some, but most of them didn't.

They are not as smart as their younger brother, who is like their mother. When they were young, they were obedient and learned characters quickly. They all grew up wild in the village.

After learning how to trade with my brother-in-law, I realized the importance of knowledge.

They hand in most of it to prevent their daughter-in-law from taking the money. If you keep too much, the money will be taken by your own daughter-in-law, who will not even pay for her family in private if they take it.

Keeping a few hundred yuan for them is all about loving them, no matter how bad it is, they are their daughter-in-law, the mother of their children.

"Okay, my mother saved it for you. I don't have enough money to ask my mother for it." The

three women watched Zhou's mother collect the silver taels. Now they are better at home, only a little is left, and they are all handed in. They look at the pain.

This is silver, and there were one or two of them, but they are gone.

In the eyes of the three of them, they only lost money, and they didn't even think that their husbands were using this to beat them and were dissatisfied with their behavior.

The three Zhou Yong knew that their daughter-in-law had a problem with their younger brother not marrying at home. This is the normal state of the country people, and it is not too much. The younger brother has their protection.

But last time, after the incident happened when the younger brother returned to his parents' house, Zhou Yong and the three understood that their daughter-in-law hated the younger brother not because he didn't marry. It was they who let things go and made their dissatisfaction with their younger brother become the norm.

The brother-in-law said privately that the three sisters-in-law were not under the control of the Zhou family, because the father-in-law and mother-in-law were good-natured, and their three elder brothers did not take the responsibility of being in charge of the house.

The three sisters-in-law saw their attitudes, stepped on the bottom line of the family when they did things, and scolded Yuan Geer at will when they were dissatisfied. They didn't care about it, which led to their attitude towards Yuan Ge'er forming a habit, and it became a matter of course to make up for her parents' family.

If they don't care about the three sisters-in-law, the family will earn money in the future, and the three sisters-in-law will have more money on hand.

In the evening, go back to the room.

Most of the copper coins on Zhou Yong's three brothers were taken away by them.

Sister-in-law Zhou Li took the money and kept complaining.

The second sister-in-law, Zhou Yang, muttered that putting away the money, less is better than none.

The third sister-in-law, Mrs. Zhou Wang, was very considerate. She put the money that Zhou's elder three weeks were handing in, her expression was as gentle as usual, and her lowered eyes flashed with dissatisfaction, but she was very smart and didn't say anything.

The third sister-in-law, Mrs. Zhou Wang, squeezed the money in her hand and put it in the purse of the private house. She gave birth to a daughter in this family. If she gave birth to a son, she could use the son as the pretext and let the head of the family turn in less!

If you don't have a son, you're destined to have no confidence.

the next day.

The three brothers of the Zhou family were at home on vacation. They only came back three or four days a month. They rarely came back. Their sons and daughters were very happy. They pestered them all morning, and then sent the children out to play. Dear father, I have seen it anyway, so don't worry about it anymore. They still have two pennies of pocket money given by their own father. They can buy candy from the salesman and show off to their friends.

The three brothers of the Zhou family do not know if they are not following their brother-in-law too much. They have learned that he will sit and drink tea leisurely whenever he is free. They don't drink tea, they drink boiled water, and the three brothers sit in the yard to enjoy the shade.

It's rare to relax, and it doesn't feel bad.

The three brothers would sigh that life was really comfortable, and their daughter-in-law was looking for trouble.

"What?! Do you want us to introduce your brothers to work with your brother-in-law?!!!" The

three brothers of the Zhou family obviously did not expect their daughter-in-law to say this for granted, and the tone was not an inquiry, but an announcement.

"No!"

Zhou's father went out at this hour, and Zhou's mother heard it in the room. When he walked out of the room, the three brothers of the Zhou family did not express their position, and Zhou's mother directly opposed it.

"Why?!!"

Sister-in-law Zhou Li shouted sharply.

The three women thought about it before going to bed last night, and they got together again this morning to discuss. Weicheng grocery store is also recruiting salesmen, and they are considering letting their elder brother or younger brother be the salesman. They earn a lot of money every month, and they are recruited by outsiders. , that recruiting relatives should not be more appropriate.

Mother Zhou's objection, sister-in-law Zhou Li's three of them lost their composure.

"I don't agree!"

Mother Zhou's attitude was rarely so tough.

"Mother, why don't you agree? What happened to my brother and younger brother when they went to Weicheng grocery store to be a salesman? Weicheng's grocery store recruits a lot of people, and our two are relatives. Weicheng can recruit outsiders, and more people. What's the matter, if there are too many people, it's okay to resign others." Sister-in-law Zhou Li was very dissatisfied.

Second sister-in-law Zhou Yang: "Mother, sister-in-law is right. They are all relatives. Weicheng hires people to work. It's better to hire relatives than outsiders." Third sister-in-law Zhou

Wang immediately explained: "Mother, husband said last night. Now, my brother-in-law's grocery store has removed two unqualified salesmen, and has to recruit a few more salesmen. Our brothers have no stable livelihood, and the two are relatives. I want my husband to take people to the grocery store to see work. For the sake of relatives. It is better to recruit relatives than my brother-in-law to recruit outsiders."

Still want to build a relationship with relatives and put people into the Weicheng grocery store.

Mother Zhou glanced at the third daughter-in-law. She is the daughter-in-law who knows how to advance and retreat best in speaking and doing things among the three daughters-in-law. Now the words are nice, she can see that she is planning for her parents' brother. It's not wrong to plan this for her parents' brothers. The fault is that they seem to have forgotten one thing. Otherwise, she would not be so opposed to introducing her son-in-law to a grocery store in the past. In the end, it is he who decides whether to recruit his son-in-law or not.

Mother Zhou glanced at the three daughters-in-law and said sternly: "Did you forget what happened last time, how my brother went back to the county alone. I don't have the shame to ask my son-in-law for help. I say that the son-in-law disregards the affection of the relatives." And those relatives, the son-in-law has nothing to do with the son-in-law.

After Mother Zhou finished speaking, she glared at her sons and told them to take care of their daughter-in-law, then turned back to the house.

The three brothers of the Zhou family sat back to their positions in silence.

The three daughters-in-law of the Zhou family had stiff expressions.

They remembered at this time that they had a bad relationship with Brother Yuan....

The three brothers of the Zhou family returned to the grocery store to work.

The family seemed to be at a standstill, and their daughter-in-law never mentioned asking their brothers to work in the grocery store.

Zhou Yuan's face was full of doubts. After his three brothers returned from home on vacation, they have been caring for him. When they returned from selling goods, they would bring snacks back to him.

The three brothers were coaxing when he was their son?

Miss your son and daughter?

Not like ah!

If you want your nephews and nieces, it will take half an hour to go back, not far!

Zhou Yuan followed her husband to the grocery store. The side room of the grocery store was a spacious living room and where Wei Cheng usually worked. There is a large desk in the house, a row of bookshelves against the wall, a table in the middle, a couch near the window, a soft cotton pad on the couch, a coffee table on the side of the couch, Yuan sat on the couch with the script in his hand, and read it absentmindedly.

"What's wrong?" Wei Cheng was sitting on the chair behind the desk to deal with the matter at hand. He focused on the information in his hand, and he could also pay attention to his daughter-in-law.

Zhou Yuan stopped reading the script, and asked doubtfully, "Husband, don't you think Big Brothers and the others are abnormal recently? Every day, he greets me with sweets and candies, and he buys me preserved fruits, so they can be coaxed by my children."

"I don't think so!" Wei Cheng was dissatisfied. , I am dissatisfied that the three elder brothers robbed him of coaxing his daughter-in-law. What he had to do when he pampered his daughter-in-law, what did the three elder brothers come to join in the fun, "They have broken brains!"

Zhou Yuan laughed: " Husband, eldest brother and the others didn't offend you, how can you say ill of eldest brother and them?"

Wei Cheng said in his heart.

He guessed in his heart that something happened at home when the three uncles came home. Seeing that the three uncles felt guilty about their daughter-in-law, they should have something to do with the three sisters-in-law.

He won't tell his wife, lest he think too much.

-

The house was built, and the day for the conservatory was selected.

Generally, there will be a chief elder in the family, and there are only two people in Wei Cheng's family. It was the first time that Zhou Yuan was going to entertain guests, and he was struggling with which relatives to invite. Wei Cheng had no such troubles, only those relatives and friends.

Zhou Yuan wouldn't ask Wei's mother, thinking about asking his eldest brother to go back and ask his mother.

Wei Cheng pondered: "Ask Aunt Mao, Aunt Mao comes from a big family, and these etiquettes are the clearest."

Zhou Yuan's eyes lit up, and he ran to Aunt Mao to get the answer. Determine the relatives and friends of the banquet, write the post, find an outsider to write, he and his husband can't make a call, and then send people to send the post from house to house.

Relatives and friends have different expressions when they receive the post of Weicheng's housewarming banquet.

Wei's mother held the post, and Wei's father sat beside him with a smoking bag.

The second child's money has indeed increased to five taels per month, and there is a lot of food sent with Yangyin, as well as the hot sauce that has been sold in the county recently. Opened a freshman house, opened a grocery store, and now has a housewarming banquet. If it was the eldest Wei Liang who was so capable, the two of them would be extremely happy in their hearts, but the second child who had left their hearts would have mixed feelings for a while.

Go is definitely going, they are all thinking about how to repair the relationship with the second child.

Going to the second child's house this time is a good opportunity, and there will be excuses for more exchanges in the future.

"You must tell that girl Zhen'er to call her son-in-law to come with her. They are all businessmen and should have a common topic to talk about." Father Wei instructed.

"I'll ask someone to ask girl Zhen to come back tomorrow." Wei's mother asked, "Head of the house, do you want to talk to the second child about the matter mentioned by the boss?"

Father Wei nodded: "I have to say it."

"Second, will you refuse?"

"Probably not." Father Wei said, "No matter how we say it's his family, it's not a matter of getting the goods. Give me two silver coins."

Mother Wei closed her mouth, she thought to herself, she really didn't want to give money.

"Old lady, don't be silly, now it's more important to have a good relationship with the second child." Father Wei raised his voice and tapped.

Accompanying him for decades, with a look from Mother Wei, Father Wei knew what she was thinking.

"I know, I won't be confused about this." Mother Wei replied reluctantly.

That was her son, and one of her mothers went to her son's grocery store to order goods and pay.

How could Mother Wei be willing!

Qinghe Village.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother received the post of their son-in-law's housewarming, and they were glad that their son-in-law really had the ability to open a grocery store and rebuild the house. They didn't know that Weicheng also opened a restaurant.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother wanted to go to his son-in-law's house for the first time. That day, there should be many relatives and friends coming to dinner at the son-in-law's house. Do not stay at home to take care of the children.

Sister-in-law Zhou Li and the others saw the post. This is a good opportunity to repair the relationship with Brother Yuan. They all shouted to go, but they agreed not to go. The children at home can be taken care of by the neighbors.

That's it!

Zhou Yuan's aunt's family and aunt's family also received the post of Wei Cheng's housewarming banquet, and their reactions were different.

Aunt Zhou sneered, it wasn't just a conservatory, a suburb, no matter what, it was still a suburban house, her son is going to be a scholar next year, and a high-ranking official in the future. Her daughter is going to marry into a big house in the inner city and be a young grandma.

Zhou Lanlan also disliked it.

The two mothers and daughters still went on the same day, and they had to dress up and go over there.

Aunt Zhou's family, Uncle Zhou and her son are not at home, they all go out to work, she and her daughter Zhou Xiaorui are at home.

Aunt Zhou thought about taking her daughter there and finding a good family for her. No matter how Wei Cheng is from half the county, he must know a lot of people from the county, and maybe he can find a suitable partner for his daughter.

Zhou Xiaorui is indifferent!

-

On the day of the conservatory.

There are many things to do at home.

Wei Cheng was lying on the bed, hugging his daughter-in-law, unwilling to get up.

Still comfortable at home.

"Husband, don't stay in bed, you were in bed yesterday, the day before yesterday, and today is such an important day, don't be in bed."

Zhou Yuan's little hand pushed the husband who was leaning against him.

"Yuanyuan, I don't think about it, why don't you come and coax me." Wei Cheng's lazy and nasal tone looked low and sexy in the morning.

Wei Cheng likes his daughter-in-law's voice softly and coaxing people the most, making people ticklish and unbearable.

Zhou Yuan: "......"

Seeing that his daughter-in-law was about to coax her, Wei Cheng lay down, put his arms under his head, and stared at his daughter-in-law in his spare time.

"...Husband, darling~ get up."

The voice is soft, and it's still early in the morning, so it's easy to be impulsive when you provoke it... It's a pity that I have a busy day today.

Wei Cheng stared at his daughter-in-law's pink lips, thinking crooked.

Zhou Yuan saw that there was no response, so he stopped coaxing: "I can't get up, I'll get up by myself."

Wei Cheng stretched his arms around his daughter-in-law violently, but he didn't respond, and he hugged and kissed her.

Afterwards, Wei Cheng was satisfied.

"Okay, I'll get up now. The husband has his life, so how dare he not obey."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

The author has something to say:

Thank you at 2022-05-29 21:09:00 ~2022-05-30 00:40:03 During the period of 2022-05-30 00:40:03, the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Queen 3 bottles;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue hard work!