Chapter 75

Wei Lei went to see him off, and Wei Cheng took his wife back.

It takes a lot of gossip to be lively!

After Wei Lei sent the person back, he went back to Baizhen Building, only to find out that Wei Cheng was gone. He also went straight back to the grocery store. He couldn't escape the interrogation, and even if he stretched his head and shrunk his head, he had to finish it earlier and let him loose. tone.

Back to the grocery store, Wei Lei waited for Wei Cheng to ask, who knew that he didn't ask anything, so he said: "Come back, go back to work when you come back, don't stand in front of me!"

Wei Lei: "..."

What? Happening? ! Chengzi didn't ask him! ?

Then before dinner -

Wei Yuan showed up with Li Qingshui, "Leizi, Chengzi asked me to come to dinner and said that there is something important to tell me." He sat down beside Wei Lei and said with a smile, "You know what is important. Is it?"

Wei Lei: "..."

It wasn't that he didn't ask, he was waiting for everyone!

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan went out to the front hall, Wei Yuan saw Wei Cheng coming out and shouted: "Chengzi, you come to me for dinner, what is the important thing to say, I'm here, Leizi is there, now It can be said."

Zhou Yuan saw Li Qingshui and sat beside him, and the two brothers started chatting on their own.

Wei Cheng saw his daughter-in-law sitting next to Li Qingshui, and he sat next to Wei Yuan and the others in a row, so he had to sit in the opposite seat, and then he said slowly, "We'll talk about it after dinner."

"Okay. Wei Yuan was curious about him, but he was not in a hurry. "Chengzi, does Leizi know what you want to say?"

Wei Cheng smiled: "Well, he knows."

Wei Yuan shouted: "I don't know, you pretend to be mysterious!" Turning to Wei Lei, "Leizi, you say it!"

Wei Lei's face was paralyzed: "...I don't know what he is going to say Which thing, no, it's hard to say, you still have to wait for Chengzi to tell you."

Also, Leizi works with Chengzi, there are many things, and what Chengzi wants to say, Leizi doesn't necessarily know what to say, Wei Yuan doesn't Ask more.

Soon.

Xiao Liu came to ask for instructions: "Master, Master, the dinner has been cooked, whether it will be served now."

Wei Cheng ordered: "Let someone serve it."

"Yes." At the

dinner table, in addition to a few people, there was Wei Hu.

After eating, Wei Yuan couldn't wait to ask.

Instead, Wei Cheng said leisurely: "I want to know, I also want to know, or let Leizi, the party involved, speak."

Wei Yuan was puzzled: "What's the situation? Chengzi, what riddles are you playing with Leizi?

" Well, why is it that Lei Zi wants to talk about something? !

Wei Cheng smiled and said to Wei Lei, "Lei Zi, I'll give you an afternoon to make a belly draft. Now you can talk about your relationship with that guy named Luo Geer Ren Nian, do you like someone? Let's be honest!"

"What? ?! Leizi, you have a brother you like—" Wei Yuan stared at Wei Lei.

As for Wei Cheng, Zhou Yuan, and Wei Hu, they all looked at people with smiles in their eyes, waiting to watch the play.

"..." Unable to escape, Wei Lei said bravely: "Well, I met on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival. You all know the process... I met again in Baizhen Building, and then , ahem...I like it when I touch it..."

Wei Lei's face was still expressionless, if it wasn't for the embarrassment flashing in his eyes, he really thought he wouldn't be shy.

Wei Yuan praised: "Brother, it was really worthwhile to go out on the Mid-Autumn Festival last year, it's all fate!"

Wei Cheng agreed: "Yuanzi is right."

Zhou Yuan said, "Nian brother and Wei Lei, this is the fate that came out!"

"Let me tell you." Wei Hu said, "Hey, Master Lei and Young Master Ren obviously depended on the fate of eating, Master Lei robbed me of pastries, and Young Master Ren went to Baizhen Building to buy snacks if he liked it. "

Wei Cheng and the others laughed.

Seeing that Wei Lei stole Wei Hu's cakes, it became a black history of his life.

Wei Lei: "......" Among the

three, Wei Lei, who was last alone, finally met the brother he liked.

Wei Yuan asked happily: "Where is that brother from? When are you going to propose marriage?! Your house in the suburbs is under construction, and it will be a new house next month."

Wei Yuan asked so many questions, Wei Lei coughed awkwardly: "Brother Nian He is the brother-in-law of a wealthy businessman in the county, as for the others...not sure..."

Wei Cheng bluntly poked at Wei Lei: "Yuanzi, the questions you asked are not exactly the same. Aside, I guess Leizi didn't even tell others about his confession."

After Wei Yuan heard it, he patted Wei Lei's shoulder and cheered him up: "Good brother, you have to keep working hard!"

"I don't think he has to work hard. If he wants to marry someone, he will have to work hard." The concubine of Ren's house is a young master no matter what. His brother's background is unknown whether Ren's house would like it or not. Wei Cheng said: "Brother, if you need help then, just speak

up!" "Thanks, brothers!"

Wei Lei raised his glass and thanked him!

If he likes him, he will work hard. If he used to be an ordinary poor person, he would not dare to expect extravagantly. Having come into contact with many wealthy businessmen and various prestigious families in the county, he still has confidence in a wealthy businessman.

-

Wei Lei is still thinking about finding a time to confess to Ren Nianluo.

After thinking about it, the third concubine of the Ren House decided to go to the door and take a look first to understand Wei Lei's character.

If Mrs. Ren's stewardship of Ren Nianluo and Baizhenlou is a good thing, she doesn't object, and it's good for the Ren family.

Wei Lei was surprised when San Yiniang came to visit, but after receiving the notification from the staff, he rushed over.

Facing San Yiniang, in Wei Lei's eyes, was directly facing his future mother-in-law. He was sitting on pins and needles. Thanks to his serious and expressionless face, San Yiniang couldn't tell that he was nervous, and felt that he looked stable.

The third concubine has a gentle temperament and is very direct in her actions. It may be related to her only brother. Even Wei Lei's parents know clearly about Wei Lei's family background from beginning to end. This is also related to what San Yiniang asked, Wei Lei answered without concealment. He was deeply afraid that his mother-in-law would not be satisfied, so he was very honest!

San Yiniang was more satisfied with him when she saw that a tall and steady man was so sincere. She was very relieved that her brother handed it over to him.

Although her family background is relatively poor, at least her brother will not be bullied. With her there, Renfu is the backer.

San Yiniang: "As Ren Nianluo's mother, I will take the liberty. I don't know if you have any intention of my brother? If you don't, just pretend that I have never been to Baizhen Building today."

Wei Lei said solemnly, "San Yiniang . , I, Wei Lei, miss my brother." When

Wei Lei said this, he was very nervous, and he put his hand on his side and clenched it into a fist.

San Yiniang squeezed the handkerchief, satisfied with the reaction, and then said: "My brother is lively, sometimes very childish, if Nian'er gets married, I, as a mother, worry most about my brother's life after marriage. Good or bad, I don't expect to live a rich life, I can rest assured if I can worry about it."

"I won't bully Brother Nian, I'll take care of him."

Wei Lei hurriedly expressed his position, which attracted San Yiniang to raise her hand . Pa Zi covered the smile on her lips, but there was still a slight smile in her eyes. After San Yiniang covered the smile on her lips, she said, "Actually, I was passing by today, and I heard that Director Wei took great care of my brother. Thank you, but there is no other meaning." I thought to myself, I didn't say that I would marry my brother to you.

It seems that she really likes her brother, so she loses her composure.

"San Yiniang, you are still called Wei Lei, the kid." Wei Lei said.

"Then I'll take care of you and call you Leizi."

San Yiniang thought that it would take a while for her to come out. Everyone understood it and she had a good character. Rejected the gift from Wei Lei.

San Yiniang is well-versed in the world of people, otherwise how could she be a woman living peacefully in Ren's residence.

The gift Wei Lei gave was his intention, but she absolutely couldn't accept it. She came to find someone, and she would not be greedy for ink, so naturally she would not ask Wei Lei any gift.

When the relationship is implemented, the ceremony of accepting a son-in-law is a matter of course. If the relationship is not implemented, she will not accept it.

Wei Lei is still in Baizhen Building, he is waiting for someone.

San Yiniang's trip made him make up his mind that he was recognized by San Yiniang, so he was about to confess.

San Yiniang went to Baizhen Building in the morning, Ren Nianluo didn't know, he was used to going out after lunch.

As usual, Wei Lei was in the private room, and he was invited to the private room.

When Ren Nianluo entered the private room, he saw Wei Lei sitting in the seat with a slender waist, and when he saw him appear, he looked straight at him.

Ren Nianluo sat calmly next to Wei Lei, watching the other party pour him tea, put the cakes on a small plate in front of him, as usual, but why was he so nervous...

Ren Nianluo lowered his head to eat He didn't even dare to look up when he was eating the cakes, his face must have turned red.

After Ren Nianluo finished eating the cakes, he was still staring at him when he saw people, and he asked, "Well, is there something on my face?"

Wei Lei stared at people, he wanted to confess, it was the first time he liked brother, he didn't know How to confess, I kept staring at people nervously, "No, I, I have something to say, but I don't know how to say it."

"What, what?" Ren Nianluo was staring at him at a loss.

"Brother Nian, I..." Wei Lei took a deep breath and said directly, "I like you, I want to marry you, do you like me?"

No matter how cold his face is, Wei Lei faces the person he likes , he was as nervous as other men confessing their sweethearts.

The sudden confession made Ren Nianluo dumbfounded, his heart beat fast out of his chest, and Wei Lei's confession kept repeating in his mind - Wei Lei

likes him...

This feeling not only made his heart beat faster, but also smoke all over...

Ren Nianluo realized that he often came to Baizhen Tower because he also liked Wei Lei!

........

—Wei

Sanshu's house.

The family was devastated and anxious.

Seeing Uncle Wei coming back from outside, Aunt Wei anxiously asked, "What? Will the big house lend us taels of silver?"

Uncle Wei returned with a heavy and tired body and shook his head, "Big brother and sister-in-law said that taels of silver were reserved for Jihui to take the exam in the provincial capital. The expenses are untouchable. They said that the expenses of the parents, except for the daily expenses of the Wei house, have no extra silver taels to lend to us, only fifty taels of silver taels. I also went to the fourth brother's house, and the money of the fourth brother's house was invested in In the business, their family has no money."

"Fifty taels, only fifty taels, and more than a hundred taels at home, this is not enough for half, what can we do, where can we get five hundred taels." Wei San Auntie covered her sleeves and cried.

"What else can I do!" Uncle Wei, who has been exhausted and has been running around to raise money for a few times, scolded angrily, "Let him deal with the trouble that the renegade son caused himself!"

"It's not the son's will, He was deceived." Third Aunt Wei cried and defended Wei Yexuan, "You beat him so hard that your son can only lie on the bed now. Could it be that you want to

kick him out of the house?" Sitting in the chair without saying a word.

Wei Yexuan heard the words of Hu Peng Gou Friends in Taifu Building that time, he started a business partnership with his friends. He originally invested a dozen taels. I don't know that my friend cheated him to sign a loan contract by cooperating.

Wei Yexuan's friend ran away with the money early, and was deceived by more than ten taels of silver, and was also tricked into signing a high debt of 500 taels. When the creditor came to the door, the whole family was shocked.

Wei Yu came out of his brother's room and saw the sad expressions of his parents in the hall. He had a bad feeling in his heart. He immediately guessed that her father must not be able to borrow silver taels from the uncle, and she became anxious.

Uncle Wei said weakly: "Sell the house, sell the house, and our family will go back to the village to farm." The

only son, he couldn't really watch him be beaten to death by debt collectors. He is just a small shopkeeper, and because debt collectors go to the store to collect debts and make trouble, his job as shopkeeper has been lost.

Aunt Wei agreed with Uncle Wei to sell the house. As long as she could save her son, she would be reluctant to live in the house now. For her son, the only way at the moment was to sell the house to make up the number.

Wei Yu next to her bit her lip. From her memory, her family lived in the county town and wanted to go back to the countryside to farm. She was lost for a while.

To save her brother, she must save her. When she went back to the countryside, Wei Yu was very afraid of what to do. She suddenly thought of cousin Wei Cheng. Cousin Wei Cheng didn't open a shop, and he must have silver taels: "

Dad and mother, we can go to Cousin Cheng to borrow money." Aunt Wei looked at her daughter at the same time...

Yes, and Wei Cheng, you can go to Wei Cheng to borrow money.

Uncle Wei and Aunt Wei seem to have grabbed a life-saving straw.

"However, will Wei Cheng's nephew borrow it?"

It is said that he is a relative, but if he is not good, there is no relationship between the two families.

But no matter what, Uncle Wei still went to the suburbs.

Wei Cheng was at home, and he had to be surprised when he received a report from his servants, "Uncle Third?"

Zhou Yuan: "Uncle Third came to our house, husband, do you know what happened to Uncle Third?"

Wei Cheng shook his head, "I Go out to see Third Uncle, Yuan Yuan, you don't have to go out."

Zhou Yuan nodded: "Okay."

Wei Cheng went out to see Uncle Wei, and when he saw the appearance of his uncle, he was restless, his clothes were wrinkled, and he looked anxious. It seemed that something had happened.

"Third uncle."

"Chengzi." When Wei third uncle saw Wei Cheng, he couldn't sit still and begged: "You have to help third uncle, third uncle has no choice but to come to you."

"Third uncle, please sit down, If I can help, my nephew will definitely help." Wei Cheng didn't agree immediately, he thought it was a big deal.

Uncle Wei sat down again, looking hard to say anything, opened his mouth for a while before saying: "Your cousin was deceived and owed five hundred, and the debt collector came to the door, and the third uncle asked your uncle and fourth uncle to borrow it, and both No, the family only has 200 taels, and there is still three hundred taels left. The third uncle can only ask you in front of you. Chengzi, you must help the third uncle and help your cousin. Can you borrow the third uncle three hundred taels? The third uncle will definitely pay it back in the future."

That second-hand cousin Wei Yexuan was deceived? !

Wei Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, the loan was fine, the amount was not big, it was a trivial matter, so he called to the servants and instructed: "Go to the backyard to find the master and get three hundred taels of silver bills out." He is rich, but he has very little Enlarge the banknote. When Wei Sanshu

heard this, he hurriedly said, "Thank you Chengzi, Third Uncle, thank you!"

This time, the silver note was in hand, and the big stone that pressed his heart was removed.

When he came to look for his nephew, he thought about all kinds of possibilities, but he never thought that not only did his nephew not embarrass him, but he agreed to lend him silver taels without even thinking about it. Uncle Wei had mixed feelings.

"Chengzi, the third uncle will pay you three hundred taels, but it may take a while. I hope you will be considerate to the third uncle."

Wei Cheng said, "Third uncle, take the money for emergency use first, and then you can pay it back when you have more money. Not too late."

"Chengzi, third uncle doesn't know how to thank you." Wei third uncle sighed and said in a low voice, "third uncle really can't help, the debtor finds third uncle to work in the shop, and there is a scene in the shop, third uncle loses his livelihood, We will pay you back after you find a job again."

"Uncle Third, you don't have a job right now?" Wei Cheng pondered for a while, and said, "Uncle Third, my nephew opened a North-South wholesale branch at the pier, and needs a steward. I don't know if the third uncle is interested?"

He has a general relationship with the third uncle's family, the third uncle is a good person, and he has always been the shopkeeper. His shop needs to recruit people, and he does not need to recruit someone who is familiar with him. people.

When Uncle Wei heard this, he was pleasantly surprised: "Yes! I'm interested!"

Wei Cheng smiled and said, "The salary is 32 taels a month, and the bonus is calculated separately. If the third uncle agrees, he will come to the grocery store tomorrow to work, and it will take half a month for the north and south stores. Work will officially start later."

Uncle Wei hastily agreed!

Uncle Wei left and went out to Wei Cheng's house, relaxed and exhausted even physically and mentally.