Chapter 50

Zhang Shao was still the one who transported the seafood before, and there was only one more person among the four, Zhang Shao's brother-in-law.

This time, the four of them were delighted by the spring breeze, and they were no longer dejected.

The last time I went back, the people in the village waited for the four of them to be unable to sell it, so they came back at a loss. The four returned to the village and not only sold shells and seafood, but also earned silver taels.

Does anyone really buy shells? !

Everyone in Zhang Shao Village was shocked.

One person earned a tael of silver, and the villagers were shocked when they heard it.

In the future, Zhang Shao's mother-in-law is also worried that Zhang Shao will lose his entire net worth when he goes to the county to sell seafood, and he will also owe debts. Although she didn't treat her brother well to her son, she was her brother anyway, and hoped that he would marry well.

In the future, the mother-in-law came to get the news, Zhang Shao came back with a silver tael and bought a lot of things. Zhang Shao saw that in the future, his mother-in-law would hand over the things he bought from the county town to her. In the future, my mother-in-law will take over, all of which are new things in the county, and they will laugh from ear to ear under the envy of the villagers.

The family members of the other three came, and they felt proud when their son returned safely and bought something for the family after earning two silver coins.

The village chief was alarmed, knowing that Zhang Shao's sale of shells and seafood was a top priority in the village.

A tall and thin man who went with Zhang Shao was telling the villagers his story. After many twists and turns in his words, the villagers were apprehensive when they heard it.

The village chief nervously pressed his cane and said, "What about after that? Does Boss Wei still want shells and seafood?" This kid didn't say the point.

The villagers held their breaths.

Zhang Shao said: "Boss Wei asked us to send another shipment of sea cargo next time."

As soon as Zhang Shao's words came out, the villagers were filled with joy, and their weather-beaten faces were full of smiles.

"Oh, eldest nephew, next time you go, bring my house, and definitely bring my house. We are relatives."

Second Aunt Zhang Shao squeezed into the crowd. He is a nephew, and he is afraid that Zhang Shao will not have a meal and drink to her house to fight the autumn wind, and he will not care about this nephew to the outside world, and even sees a detour. It would be good to lick your face and try to get in a relationship.

Zhang Shao's future mother-in-law is not happy, "You are considered a fart relative, you want to have a relationship now, there is no door." Turning to Zhang Shao and shouting enthusiastically, "Son-in-law, my family is your Yue's family, you must not bring it with you. My family." This will call the son-in-law directly.

With the consent of his future mother-in-law, Zhang Shao felt that he was happier than earning silver taels.

"My family, my family wants to sign up."

"Don't crowd--my family is in the front--"

"...My family can catch more seafood, take my family to--"

"The boat rented by others, why? I'll take you there..."

......

This kind of thing is left to the village chief to deal with.

Zhang Shao turned around and saw a brother standing not far away. The brother was smiling at Zhang Shao. He was tall and tall, with a honey-colored complexion. .

Zhang Shao walked to his brother, and the brother said, "I'm hungry, I'll go home and cook for you."

"Well, I miss your cooking.

" go home.

Afterwards, the village chief talked to Zhang Shao. Zhang Shao got out of the boat and he bought seafood from the village.

The head of the village told the villagers that some villagers wanted to fish in troubled waters and had to take a downwind boat to sell seafood, and the rental fee was shared with Zhang Shao.

It's not stupid. Which one doesn't have this idea. Taking Zhang Shao's boat and selling seafood directly will definitely make more money than selling it to Zhang Shao.

The village chief immediately refused, saying that he had the ability to rent a boat by himself, and if he had no ability, he would honestly sell the seafood to Zhang Shao, otherwise there would be no need to sell it.

......

On the day of departure, basically the whole village came.

When the ship was set off on the same day, the seafood was purchased on the same day, and the seafood was moved to the ship in a frame, and the villagers were all happy.

"Zhang Shao...Is this thing accepted?"

An old man with ragged clothes, gray hair and a wrinkled face carried a load of baskets to Zhang Shao with difficulty.

"Uncle."

This old man was the poorest household in the village. He and his elderly uncle were the only ones at home. The two of them had a hard life with their young grandson. Zhang Shao saw that the old man's baskets were all black seafood, and they were all unknown seafood, Zhang Shao was stumped.

Zhang Shao's silence made the old man hope that the turbid old eyes would be more turbid and dull. He was too old to go fishing. The black seafood was found when it was stranded, accumulated day by day, dug a hole at home, raised it with sea water, and waited to get out of the boat to sell it. , how many can be sold, even a few copper coins, it is the hope for him and his wife, the little grandson to survive.

Zhang Shao remembered Wei Cheng's words, and he said, "Uncle, I'll take it to Boss Wei to show it. There's no guarantee that Boss Wei will accept the sea goods.

"

The situation of the old man is unbearable, but everyone has a difficult life, and they fight with their lives at sea every day for a living, otherwise they will starve.

They struggled in the wind and rain, and the wind and waves at sea could leave their lives forever. This is the tragedy of the fishing village.

Before Zhang Shao left, he still gave the old man a few coins.

The boat is about to leave -

this time we went to the county seat with the original four people, and one more person. It was Zhang Shao's brother-in-law. Zhang Shao went to his brother's house to hire him before leaving. The other three have no opinion, they are able to make money because Zhang Shao brought them.

Zhang Shao's boat carried the whole village to sea

in the future - everyone in the fishing village watched, they could eat enough and make a living on the boat. They don't know that this trip will change their lives in the future. There will be a big ship and a livelihood in the future....Life will no longer be so difficult to struggle with wind and rain.

-

The wharf.

Wei Hu brought people to receive seafood.

"My master asked me to give you a message and ask you to come with me."

After Wei Hu shouted imposingly, he didn't say anything, bluffing his face like a bandit.

Zhang Shao's five people's heads were stunned, and their smiles froze.

There won't be anything bad--! !

Wei Cheng's original words: You asked Zhang Shao to come and discuss the contract with them.

Wei Hu has a single tendon, and it is enough to walk once. If you talk too much, it is not enough to take a trip, and omit the following words.

Among the five people, except for Zhang Shao, whose face was solemn, the other three were uneasy.

Several people followed Wei Hu to the suburban grocery store. Sea goods are directly delivered to the open space in front of the workshop, and there are already workers waiting to start work.

Wei Hu asked people to wait in the open space, and he went to his master.

As soon as Wei Hu left with oppressive momentum, Zhang Shao and the other five gathered around to guess, all of them guessing in the wrong direction.

Wei Hu walked briskly to the lobby of the grocery store and successfully completed the task without being bitten by a crab. He was happy to report to his master, but he didn't know that his bluffing attitude had frightened people.

Wei Cheng was sitting under the eaves of the porch of the grocery store, with a coffee table on his left and a cup of tea on the table.

There are several tables under the big tree outside the door, which are used to recruit workers.

It was announced yesterday that the grocery store will recruit salesmen, and the time is after noon.

Uncle Mao is responsible for arranging the work.

Wei Cheng sat and waited for Zhang Shao and the others to come.

"Master, things are done, Zhang Shao is waiting behind."

Wei Cheng got up and walked to the workshop, Wei Hu followed behind.

"Hello, Boss Wei!"

Zhang Shao and the others immediately stepped forward when they saw Wei Cheng appear and shouted respectfully. Zhang Shao's brother-in-law followed and shouted, and his voice was a beat slower, which seemed abrupt. Zhang Shao obviously found that Wei Cheng was different from what he had seen before.

"Zhang Shao, it's hard for you to take a trip."

Wei Cheng didn't know that people were frightened by Wei Hu's behavior. He smiled and shouted at Zhang Shao with an easy-going attitude, which made Zhang Shao and others stunned again.

what's going on? !

Not dissatisfied with them, to trouble them? !

Wei Cheng focused on the delivery of the seafood. He looked at the seafood on the ground. The quality was better than last time, and he was bigger. He was very satisfied.

"This time the seafood is better than the last batch." Wei Cheng asked Zhang Shao, "Apart from these, are there any rare seafood?"

Zhang Shao was the first to return to his senses. He breathed a sigh of relief, and glanced at Wei Cheng inadvertently Wei Hu behind him was still bluffing, but in hindsight they thought it was bad.

Wei Hu is keen, Zhang Shao's eyes looked over, and he noticed it, complaining in his heart, watching what he did, it was not him that his master asked questions, and he was not clever at all.

"Yes!"

Zhang Shao asked the people behind him to show him the other two baskets, and Zhang Shao placed the baskets in front of Wei Cheng. Wei Cheng saw that there were black things like meat sticks in the baskets.

Isn't this sea cucumber!

Wei Cheng looked at another basket.

With fish? Cuttlefish? octopus?

"Boss Wei, look, do you want these two baskets of strange things?" Zhang Shao pointed at the baskets, "Heihu doesn't know anything, those seafood that don't look like sea squids, I don't know if they are sea squids. Silver long We just ate the fish, and it tasted very fishy."

Hairtail must be braised and fried to taste good, and the fishermen can cook it directly to avoid fishy smell.

Wei Cheng was speechless from the beginning to calm.

Wei Cheng looked at the seafood. In addition to shells and shrimps, there were a lot of fish. Many fish maws were very valuable. Some fish were suitable for making fish balls. Octopus was also suitable for making fish balls. Stored into fish balls, it is most suitable for cooking hot pot in winter.

There are several cellars in the workshop, one of which was made into an ice cellar by him, all of which were carried out in secret at night, knowing that he was a servant of the family.

It was expected that there would be a lot of seafood, so the ice cellar was built, which is the most suitable for storing seafood.

Zhang Shao looked at Wei Cheng in silence, did he not accept it? That uncle...

He didn't know that Wei Cheng was thinking, but fortunately Wei Cheng responded in a timely manner: "All accepted, weighed, I will set the price."

Wei Cheng instructed Uncle Mao to start weighing seafood.

Zhang Shaoxing breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he can accept it, the price is not important, there is a little bit, and he will live up to his uncle's trust.

in the private room.

"I came to you this time to discuss the signing of the contract. The contract has been drawn up. After you have read it, you agree to sign it. If you do not agree, the cooperation will end here. I will find other fishermen to supply. As a businessman , signing the contract is to ensure that you can provide me with a dedicated source of supply, and I don't want you to privately supply the goods I want to others in the future, it is necessary to sign a contract."

Not only Zhang Shao has to sign a contract here, but also in the fishing village under the city of Nanshan County. Heizi's family also has to sign a contract. Sea goods are unstable, and they still have to be farmed and stored so that they can continue to stock up.

"Sign the contract, there will be a supply list on the contract, the price will not let you suffer, and the price of any seafood supplied to me will go up."

Wei Cheng's words made Zhang Shao ponder.

Wei Cheng asked Wei Hu to give Zhang Shao the contract, and also attached the adjusted price of Shanghai goods.

Zhang Shao has followed the previous owner to deliver goods. He can understand a little contract. His parents learned the word from him, and then he taught himself - not fully understand!

Zhang Shao saw the price of seafood, and each type of seafood rose a few cents. When he saw sea cucumber, the color of the word sea cucumber was also marked with the color. If he didn't see the word black, Zhang Shao didn't know it was black. Things are so valuable, forty cents a pound. There are also several kinds of fish thirty wen. Zhang Shao was stunned for a while.

Sea cucumbers and fish with fish maws are very valuable. Wei Cheng will give such a low price because there is no market at present. How much can be sold in the end, he will use this batch to test the water, the price will not be too high, it is difficult to explain if it is too high.

Zhang Shao saw the contract liquidated damages: "So much!" The

liquidated damages amounted to one thousand taels!

Hearing Zhang Shao's shock, the other people were nervous, and because of Wei Cheng's presence, they sat down and didn't dare to move.

Wei Cheng explained: "After the cooperation, I will provide the method of breeding and preserving seafood. Every time you buy seafood, you can only buy it on the same day and deliver it on the same day. With the method of breeding and preservation, the seafood can be preserved as long as you can collect it in advance. "

The one thousand taels on the contract is to prevent you from revealing the method of breeding and preserving seafood. You don't have to sign the contract together. Zhang Shao signed the contract with me. The method I will provide you will require manpower in the future. You have to sign a non-disclosure contract with the starter. If there are any mistakes, you will be responsible for Zhang Shao."

"You should think about it first. Consider signing on it." Wei Cheng got up and walked to the door, "You haven't had lunch yet, I asked the servants to prepare wine and food, and tell me after the meal. You decide." After speaking, he strode out of the private room, giving people time to think.

Zhang Shao told several people about the contract and the price, and then discussed it together. During the discussion, the food came to the table, with fish and meat, smelling the aroma. Except for Zhang Shao, all of them swallowed their saliva, looked at Zhang Shao, and waited. He speaks.

"Eat it first."

Everyone devoured it, and then thought about it after eating.

Wei Cheng arranged for people to pick some seafood into the ice cellar in the workshop, and saw the mussel shells. Thinking about whether there will be pearls hidden, I laughed in my heart how could I have such good luck. Still ordered to keep it, don't need to keep it first, and let the sea cargo workers see everything and put it aside.

After selecting it, let someone send a batch to Yun Chengfeng, and the rest will be sent to the ice cellar.

Zhang Shao finished eating there.

Not long after, Wei Cheng returned to the private room.

Zhang Shao agreed directly, Zhang Shao signed the contract independently, and the other four signed the confidentiality contract.

After signing the contract, Wei Hu settled the account of the sea goods to Zhang Shao, and also gave Zhang Shao fifty taels of silver.

Zhang Shao: "..." "My housekeeper will tell you the fifty-two uses." Wei Cheng said, "I'm busy

here, I still have something to do. If you have any questions, ask Uncle Mao."

When it's over, why do you keep it? Of course, go back to find your daughter-in-law.

Wei Cheng took Wei Hu back to Xianmanju, and also brought a batch of seafood, and he wanted to eat tonight.

-Uncle

Mao taught Zhang Shao the method of breeding and preservation. After speaking, Zhang Shao realized that Wei Cheng gave Fifty Liang's intentions to let him buy land near the sea, dig ponds, and use mariculture to preserve marine products.

Uncle Mao told him that you can arrange the fifty taels however you want, if there is any leftovers, there is no need to pay them back.

Zhang Shao is an upright and courageous person. He is also upright and has no greed for ink. He used fifty taels to buy the land on the left side of the village by the sea, and the right side is where the fishermen go to the sea. He spent fifty taels and bought a lot of places. The best and largest breeding ground for seafood.

This farm is more than a hundred times more profitable.

This is something.

Zhang Shao has been working under Wei Cheng since then, because Uncle Mao conveyed a message for his master, which gave him a certain understanding of Wei Cheng.

"Master asked me to tell you that you can take the contract back. If you feel that the contract is unfair, I will give you a chance. Next time you ship sea goods, you can cancel the contract without any penalty."

Zhang Shao was shocked, Wei Cheng saw through his concerns, he looked at the contract, but he didn't understand some words, he was worried that Wei Cheng would be pitted, and now he was too villain.

I have a heavy weight of more than 80 taels in my hand. Excluding the purchase cost of the village and the cost of chartering boats, this time the harvest is all about 20 taels. It was Wei Cheng who raised the price of seafood, and the uncle's seafood sold at the highest price. The most unexpected thing is that with this money, my uncle can make a living.

When several people heard that they earned more than 20 taels, they were shocked and dropped their jaws.

Before coming, it was discussed that Zhang Shao accounted for 40%, 50% to three people, and the brother-in-law accounted for 10%, because Zhang Shao took the responsibility and risk alone.

Because Zhang Shao paid for the acquisition of seafood alone, and the other three families took the silver taels earned by their son and were unwilling to pay. of. Yicheng to my brother-in-law means that the future mother-in-law will have the money to help with the acquisition.

The three of them would not be jealous of Zhang Shao, but they were worried that Zhang Shao would be separated because of that matter. The contract signed now clearly shows that Boss Wei values ​​Zhang Shao.

In order to prevent the villagers from having ideas, this profit is too large, so they decided to hide it first.

More cooperation in the future, and then slowly reveal.

As for the purchase price of sea goods, it will be adjusted appropriately.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-27 09:04:23~2022-05-28 14:35:45~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : Yuewu 5 bottles; Ke 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!