Chapter 59

The day before the Mid-Autumn Festival, Wei Cheng arranged for the Mid-Autumn Festival to be delivered to his parents' house, his uncle's house and his father-in-law's house.

The parents and father-in-law's family are all fine-quality mooncakes, and the uncle's family is simple mooncakes. Each family has two boxes of mooncakes and candies.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, everyone celebrates the festival at home, few people go to restaurants, Xianmanju has a half-day holiday.

The workers who worked in Weiji and Xianmanju all distributed a mooncake larger than the palm of their hand as a benefit. It was an ordinary red bean paste mooncake. The baked mooncake was crispy and full, delicious and delicious.

The fellow workers happily went home with moon cakes to share with their families.

A home on the outskirts of Weicheng.

The next person is preparing the Mid-autumn dinner.

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan hang lanterns at home in person.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, Wei Yuan's family and Wei Lei spent together. Wei Yuan's family settled in Gu stallkou in the county seat, and basically settled in the grocery store workers' house. There are no festive supplies at home in the countryside, so they spend it together at Weicheng's house, which is lively.

Wei Yuan's family made a lot of money by relying on the stall business. They have already planned to settle down in the suburbs. The homestead has been bought, and they are separated by 20 meters from Weicheng's house.

Wei Lei treats himself as a single person, and it is even more impossible for him to go back to the countryside for the holidays.

So get together for a holiday.

Wei Cheng originally invited Yun Chengfeng to come to his house to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival together, but Yun Chengfeng didn't come, so he gave Wei Cheng the Mid-Autumn Festival ceremony, and others took Yan Yi and Quan Steward to Jinzhou Fucheng.

What to say about his elder brother's arrangement of staff, he has to go over and start arranging things, and he has to return to Beijing at the end of the year to implement things before the New Year, so there is no time for the holidays.

I was very anxious, and it seemed that I could not wait to be in the imperial city in the next second.

It seems that after a certain person is enlightened, people are also stable, and they all know how to make achievements and go back, and want to make people look up to them, lest the elder brother-in-law attack him with nothing to do and find fault with him.

He also took all the candle handmade soap and glass handicraft inventory from Weicheng.

In one Mid-Autumn Festival Weicheng, tens of thousands of silver coins were gathered in the hands.

We have both the expansion planned for next year, the opening of the store, and the money to train our staff.

Next, in addition to supplying and storing goods to merchants, Wei Cheng does not plan to take any extra actions, and it will be until the end of the year.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is enough to be eye-catching, and one should keep a low profile.

He was waiting, waiting for Yun Chengfeng to help him get the title of official and businessman, relying on the name of Taifu Building alone, this is a temporary solution, and it cannot be done once and for all.

-Three

tables of Mid-autumn feast.

Family servants and homeless workers, as well as Wei Cheng and the others.

Wei Yuan unexpectedly brought someone, who was an acquaintance, but it turned out to be brother Li Shuiqing.

Wei Yuan and Li Shuiqing make up a pair?

Seeing the atmosphere of the two getting along and getting along, Li Shuiqing seemed shy in front of them. He was not at all restrained in front of Wei Yuan and Wei Yuan's family. Obviously, the family knew about the two. Wei Cheng and Wei Lei only know now that it is really tight.

In the face of Wei Cheng and Wei Lei joking, Wei Yuan, a hearty man, was very embarrassed, but his mother, Aunt Lu, couldn't see him fumbling, and broke the bottom of the two people's affairs.

"It wasn't the time when my family helped Chengzi collect vegetables. Brother Qing sent bamboo shoots and fungus to my house every day. This kid started to think of brother Qing, and from time to time he used excuses to go to brother Qing's house to say something to see the bamboo shoots. How much is there with the fungus, and how much the family can buy from other places."

"Chengzi said that he would collect as much as he had, and the things could be stored. The family of Qing Ge'er didn't know, but the family of Qing Ge'er believed it was true, so he went every day. Or He always chats with brother Qing every morning when he buys vegetables, I wonder why he chats with brother Qing like this, and only after I ask does I know that he is interested in brother Qing."

"I scold him, what are you? Being able to use this kind of excuse to contact Brother Qing will make people in the village gossip, and the situation in Brother Qing's family is not good. If there are bad rumors in the village that affect Brother Qing's reputation, this is not to embarrass Brother Qing's family. I will let him say it directly if he likes people. The pursuit of people is open and honest, and it's outrageous to cover up. This kid, I let him go after him. A lot of jokes."

Aunt Lu covered her mouth and said happily: "Brother Qing is working at the stall, and the family has to discuss it. The appointment will be made next month, and the marriage will be married by the end of the year."

Aunt Lu is very happy, the eldest son is finally getting married . .

Others were also happy for Wei Yuan.

"Yuanzi, congratulations."

"It's really hard to hide, congratulations!"

"Congratulations, congratulations!"

"Thanks!" Wei Yuan was not shy, he finished drinking with a glass of wine, and then pulled Li Shuiqing to sit down.

Everyone was eating, drinking and chatting, and they didn't forget to hear Aunt Lu continue to lift their son's bottom, and everyone laughed happily.

After dinner, it was just getting dark.

High-hanging lanterns were lit, and the inside and outside of the house were brightly lit.

Brother and girl make up a bunch of sticky lanterns, drink tea and eat moon cakes.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei and Wei Yuan gathered at a table to drink and chat.

Wei Lei suddenly said, "I separated from my family."

Wei Cheng and Wei Yuan looked surprised, and then thought that it was sooner or later that Wei Lei and his family separated.

Wei Cheng said: "Your parents and your brother are they willing to let you separate?"

"How can they be willing." Wei Lei said, "They can't make trouble if they don't want to. I was originally a single family. Just let me go home, my household registration has never been moved back home, and it costs taels of silver to modify my household registration, my parents are unwilling, my household registration has always been a single household."

Wei Cheng: "Your parents will make trouble?"

Wei Lei Will make money, Wei Lei's younger brother is a idle person, his parents think Wei Lei is a money basket, and Wei Lei wants to separate, they can't not make trouble.

"Cause!" Wei Lei said, "I give them a tael of filial piety every month. If they make trouble, I don't have to give me a penny. I'll share it. In this way, they won't dare to make trouble."

Wei Lei also said There is one thing he didn't say. His parents ordered him to bring his younger brother into the workshop to work. If his younger brother was lazy and slippery, he could not arrange people to work in the workshop.

His parents yelled at him at home, scolded him for being unfilial, calling him a bastard, and threatened to make trouble at the workshop to force him to agree to his younger brother to work in the workshop, so he proposed to leave.

Wei Yuan said: "Lei Zi, you go out, or you can buy land and build a house in the suburbs and be a neighbor with my family!"

Wei Lei is planning to do so.

Now all three of them can live in the suburbs.

"have a drink!"

The three of them clink glasses together and have a drink!

They drank almost, and seeing that it was almost time to go to the county seat to see the lanterns, the three of them did not continue to drink.

When going to the county town to see the lanterns, Wei Cheng took his wife, Wei Yuan took Li Shuiqing, and as for Wei Lei...

"I won't go, you can go." Just him, Wei Lei was not interested in going to play.

"No matter what, we all go, you can't go alone!" Wei Yuan said.

Wei Cheng patted Wei Lei on the shoulder, "Let's go together."

Wei Yuan said: "During the Mid-Autumn Festival, single girls and brothers will go to play, and the city children are married. I have a partner. You are alone, and you can take advantage of the festival. Maybe we can meet fate."

Wei Lei was dragged away like this.

Others either go in groups or eat mooncakes at home watching the moon.

Wei Yi and his husband Wei Shu went to play in the county town. Wei Liu and Wei Qiaoxi also went. The grandson of Uncle Mao's aunt, Xiao An, was not as timid and thin as before, but she was white and tender. Xiao An followed the two maids when she wanted to go. Unsafe, the two brothers Wei Jin and Wei Shi were arranged by Wei Cheng to protect them.

Wei Hu, a rough guy, likes to eat moon cakes, and he has enough moon cakes to eat.

The other servants, who were also not interested, stayed at home to watch the house.

There are lanterns to watch in the outer city and inner city of the county. When they went to the inner city in Weicheng, they had to take a carriage. The driver was bought later.

The Weicheng family went to the outer city and walked there.

The group set off for the county seat.

In Nanshan County, the long street is brightly lit, with all kinds of colorful lanterns hanging, and the streets are crowded with people.

Vendors on the street are shouting and selling, all kinds of snacks, a dazzling array of handicraft accessories, lanterns, and various postures, which are dazzling and lively.

Wei Cheng and the others got off the carriage, and the carriage was driven by the servants to Taifu Building.

Wei Cheng took his daughter-in-law to one place, Wei Yuan took Li Shuiqing to one place, and went directly to play separately.

Make an appointment to meet at Taifu Building.

Wei Lei alone: ​​"......"

Standing alone in the middle of the road, pedestrians pass by, and it is inevitable to take a second look. A woman was pulling a child, who was holding a candied haws in her hand, and said innocently, "Why is this uncle so stupid, doesn't he have a wife?"

A little devil still knows what a lady is, so you are a little devil!

What else can Wei Lei do, step forward.

Wei Cheng took Zhou Yuan's hand and walked all the way.

Zhou Yuan: "Husband, it's not very good to leave Wei Lei alone." At least Wei Lei should go directly to Taifu Building by carriage, which is better than being alone.

"It's okay, a big man, he can still get lost." Wei Cheng smiled and said indifferently.

"Husband, don't misinterpret what I mean, you know that's not what you're asking!"

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law, stretched out his hand to pinch his nose lightly, and said deliberately, "Could it be that Yuan Yuan doesn't want to play with her husband alone?"

Zhou Yuan wrinkled Wrinkling his nose, it was a little itchy from being pinched, and he glanced at him without mentioning it.

Think, he definitely wants to be alone with her husband.

His husband can make jokes, and he still feels guilty when he leaves him. Zhou Yuan doesn't care, he happily goes shopping with his husband.

"Wow! This rabbit lantern is so cute. Husband, look at it, isn't it very cute!"

Zhou Yuan was very happy with his husband by his side, and everything looked good.

Wei Cheng guarded people and prevented pedestrians from touching them, "Buy if you like it!"

"Guest officer, this is a handmade exquisite lantern, there is only one left for this one, five hundred cents a piece." The lantern seller promoted it.

Wei Cheng was about to pay, but Zhou Yuan was dissatisfied, and said, "Just a rabbit lantern costs five hundred bucks, but the lantern at the stall at home is less than a hundred bucks."

"This man, this rabbit lantern is not an ordinary rabbit lantern, you You can see the craftsmanship, if you like the four hundred wen, take it away."

"No, fifty wen—"

"Three hundred wen."

"One hundred."

"Two hundred..."

" If you don't sell it, forget it." Zhou Yuan made a gesture to leave.

"Xingxingxing, I'll sell it to you and sell it to you!" the merchant muttered, saying that people are too good at bargaining.

Zhou Yuan winked at Wei Cheng proudly, Wei Cheng shook his head looking at it funny, and took out the money for the money.

Zhou Yuan carried the lantern, and the two husbands continued to walk forward.

"I'm not a fool in the inner city. I can buy a good lantern in the outer city for a dozen dollars." Zhou Yuan said, "I and Xiaoqiu Muzi often go out to play during festivals, so how can I not know the price of lanterns."

"Well, my family Yuan Yuan is really powerful, he knows how to run a family, and knows how to plan carefully." Wei Cheng smiled and looked at people tenderly.

Zhou Yuan was very embarrassed to be looked at, his husband was clearly making fun of him.

Wei Cheng put away his joking eyes, turned his eyes, raised his mouth, pointed to the side vendor: "Yuan Yuan, do you want to eat candied gourd?"

Zhou Yuan looked at the children around the candied gourd vendor: "... .."

He found his husband very funny.

Zhou Yuan blinked and suddenly smiled: "Okay, husband, go buy it, I'll wait for you!" How

could Wei Cheng not know that he was doing something wrong, all the children were buying it around, and he was a tall man to buy it, which was really eye-catching.

However, the husband has an order, and he will definitely buy it.

Wei Cheng walked over holding the person's hand, put the person at a distance of one hand, and then let go of his hand and inserted it into the children's pile to buy candied haws.

Zhou Yuan carried the rabbit lantern and looked at the tall figure waiting to buy the candied fruit.

At that time he always wondered, would he be lucky to meet that person at the festival? Can he find someone he likes to marry, or marry him hastily, or...

Zhou Yuan was in a trance for a while, Wei Cheng had already bought the candied haws and walked to his side.

Wei Cheng lowered his head and shouted softly, "Yuan Yuan."

Zhou Yuan raised his head and looked at the person with his figure in his eyes. He smiled softly and stretched out his hand: "Husband, my candied haws."

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law seriously for a while. , put a bunch of candied haws in his hand, Zhou Yuan took a bite of the candied haws, "It's sour and sweet, delicious!"

Wei Cheng took his wife's other hand and turned to his side: "Try it to your husband."

Zhou Yuan handed it over, and Wei Cheng took a light bite with his hand: "It's really sweet!"

"Isn't it sour?" The candied gourd syrup is wrapped in hawthorn, how could it not be sour? Zhou Yuan took another sip, "It's sweet and sour!"

Wei Cheng led his daughter-in-law forward, wrapping his arms around him, "Daughter-in-law has eaten, it's very sweet." A

pun.

Wei Cheng smiled and looked at the person.

Zhou Yuan's cheeks turned red, concealing his shyness, he took a bite of the candied haws in his hand, chewed it, and it really didn't feel sour.

"Yuanyuan, what were you thinking just now?" Wei Cheng asked gently.

Zhou Yuan said briskly: "I remembered the time when I went to the lanterns in the past, and wondered if I would meet someone I like in the festival lanterns."

"Now?" Wei Cheng's voice was soft and low, "Can I meet?"

"I met." Zhou Yuan stopped. He stepped down, shook the candied gourd in his hand, and smiled softly, "I met you when I was buying candied gourd!"

Wei Cheng's eyes became more gentle, with a burning heat in his eyes.

Zhou Yuan was looked at very embarrassed. "Then, where are we going next?"

Wei Cheng looked back and held his wife's hand tightly, "Go to the square, there is a lantern festival there!"

"How do you know that husband?"

"I am your husband, of course I will know."

". "..." The

two of them clasped their fingers together, you said something to me, and said the most ordinary, but the warmest words, and continued to move forward hand in hand.

Mid-Autumn Festival is a good time!

—Wei

Lei casually followed the crowd. He followed the long street and his destination was Taifu Building.

"I'm sorry, I broke your lantern—"

Wei Cheng, who was going well, accidentally knocked off a brother's lantern and apologized awkwardly.

The guy was fair and clean, and his eyes were red at the moment, staring at the lantern that fell to the ground and burned out by the candle, without saying a word.

"You, don't cry, I'll buy another one for you." Wei Lei hurriedly went to the lantern stand next to him to buy one. He saw the tallest lanterns, the small fish lanterns, vividly displayed, and the vendor asked for one. For two silvers, he didn't bargain, he gave the money and handed over the lantern, "I'll give you this lantern, I'll pay you back, don't cry."

He had never seen his brother cry, but he made him cry.

The brother stared at the lantern in Wei Lei's hand with red eyes, and whispered, "I don't want it!" Then he turned and ran into the crowd, and soon his figure was drowned in the crowd.

Wei Lei looked at it like this.

"You man, how can you speak to your sweetheart in such a blunt tone. That brother has already run away, so why don't you hurry to chase.

" ......" Wei Lei held the lantern, "It's not my sweetheart. I broke his lantern and bought one to compensate him."

"Oh, why are you so wooden, how can you give lanterns casually? "The uncle vendor asked, "Are you single?"

"...Well." The

uncle vendor explained with a smile: "There is a dark meaning to giving lanterns to others. When a man buys lanterns for his brother or girl's house, yes. It means that the man will confess to his sweetheart."

Wei Lei: "......"

The uncle vendor complained: "I don't understand this, no wonder I'm single!"

Wei Lei: "..."

He really shouldn't come out!

Looking at the lantern in his hand, Wei Lei fell silent, and finally took the lantern to Taifu Building.

Taifu Building is a good place to enjoy lanterns.

The main building faces the street, and the side building faces the square.

Every year, the private room in Taifu Building is the most difficult to book, and the price is higher than usual.

Wei Cheng sat in the private room belonging to Yun Chengfeng, eating Xianmanju moon cakes with his wife on the terrace, drinking the most expensive refreshments in Taifu Building, and admiring the giant lanterns in the square below and the most beautiful lanterns in the county.

It seems that the county town will set off fireworks during the Mid-Autumn Festival.

After a while, Wei Yuan and Li Shuiqing arrived. They entered Taifu Building for the first time, and it was the first time they were treated respectfully.

Just as he was about to speak, Wei Lei pushed open the door and came in. He was very calm. He often went in and out of Taifu Building.

The calm Wei Lei held a lantern in his hand, and the four of them moved in one action. Looking behind him, Wei Lei was the only one.

Wei Lei, a tall man with a cute little fish lantern: "..."

Then the four of them burst out laughing.

What the four of them wanted to inquire about, Wei Lei kept his mouth shut.

Before finding out anything, suddenly, there was a cracking sound in the air.

Boom -

fireworks are in full bloom, as bright as day.

Illuminate people's eyes at this moment, illuminate people's hearts at this moment.