Chapter 26 The opening of the stall

There are people coming and going in the morning market. There are people who rush to the shops that specialize in wholesale goods at the pier in the morning, some people live in the shops and blocks of the pier, and there are business travelers and workers who have not yet entered the pier to eat.

The Weicheng stall is very conspicuous, and the crowd can see the Weicheng stall at a glance. The stall is large, several folding tables are neatly arranged, and the stall is also tidy and tidy. Poor environment.

There is a half-separated small place for home use, and there are a lot of ingredients and tools in it. There are morning markets and lunch markets. The tables and shelves outside are all tools and ingredients for breakfast.

For breakfast, there are soy milk, bean dregs oil cake, thick white porridge, egg cake, as well as dried radish and pickles, all of which are prepared in advance and brought from home.

Put some food on shelves and tables, so that passersby can see what the stall is doing at a glance.

The rice rolls need to be made on the spot. In order to let the guests understand, Wei Cheng made a few servings. There are egg and meat rice rolls and vegetarian rice rolls, which are poured with rich sauce. The skin of the rice rolls is thin, transparent, delicate and smooth. The oil is shiny, the sauce is thick and fresh, and the aroma is attractive.

The tableware and chopsticks are prepared quite a lot, 200 bowls and 150 plates. The plates are used to hold cakes and rice rolls, and a piece of custom-made oiled paper is placed on them, so that the dishes do not need to be cleaned frequently.

I have 200 spare bowls. I also consider that the bowls need to be washed frequently and the chopsticks need to be cleaned. Although the back is to the residential house, I am afraid that I will not even have time to wash the dishes when I am busy.

Chopsticks should be considered as disposable, which is convenient to use.

Whether it's novelty or attractive aroma, the food on the Weicheng's stall attracts passersby.

They couldn't help but watch and ask.

"Boss, what is this white slurry and how much is a bowl?"

"This is soy milk, with sugar added in it. It's delicious and very hungry. You can get a bowl of it for a penny." profit.

In addition to a few bowls on the table, there are two large buckets inside. He didn't care about the amount of beans, and he made too much. Soymilk couldn't be put away, so he had to sell it all out.

The guests heard that the soy milk is only a penny, which is very cheap, and the guests who want to drink it will pay for a bowl.

Zhou Yuan is responsible for collecting the money and soy milk and white porridge. When the money needs to be collected, Wei Lei will help to serve it to the guests.

Zhou Yuan began to see the guests watching, Wei Cheng greeted him, he could only stand and watch nervously, worrying about whether the guests would buy it.

"What kind of cake is this? There are eggs, and how much?"

"This is an egg cake. It's made with eggs and flour, and it costs two cents a dollar." Eggs, a little chopped green onion, mixed with flour, seasoned, and fried in a pan, It is fried into a large sheet, and then cut into ten small pieces. The price is not expensive, so that guests can have more choices.

"This is bean dregs oil cake, two cents for one, white porridge for three cents for a big bowl, and a small portion for side dishes."

"White porridge is so expensive!"

"My white porridge is boiled to make rice milk, and the rice is fragrant, not water, full of Rice grains, how expensive white rice is, this bowl is really not expensive."

His rice porridge does not contain much white rice, and the heat is sufficient, and it has to be suffocated for a while in the middle, and the white rice absorbs water and becomes larger, and the rice porridge becomes larger When the fire is boiled again, not only is it thick, but the fragrance of rice is also attractive.

Selling three cents for money can also make a lot of money. This is the nature of a businessman.

He is not afraid that customers will not buy it. If he can afford it, he will buy it if he wants to eat it. This bowl of thick rice porridge is a perfect match for breakfast with side dishes.

The guests who disliked the expensive ones didn't buy them, so they bought soy milk and bean dregs cakes. The guests who could afford them squeezed in, "Boss, I want a bowl of white porridge, the same side dishes, and an egg cake."

"The guests sit first and wait. I will send it over."

The guest who had eaten white porridge before said loudly: "Boss, your dried radish and pickles are so delicious, I have never eaten such delicious dried radish and pickles, and this bowl of white porridge is a perfect match. Bring me another side dish, I haven't had the soy milk, but also a bowl."

"Okay!" Zhou Yuan responded and packed what the guests needed, and Wei Lei was responsible for delivering it.

Wei Cheng was busy greeting the guests who asked about the price of rice rolls, "This guest, three cents for vegetarian rice rolls, and eight cents for rice rolls with eggs and meat.

"

There are minced meat, eggs, and thick sauce, and the price has not run away.

Lured by the sauce in the rice rolls, I still bought vegetarian sausages. The price of another eight cents is also very expensive. Wei Cheng didn't care either and served the guests with rice rolls.

The guest immediately fell in love with it, and wanted to eat it again, and wanted to eat something else. He also thought that the vegetarian sausage noodles were so delicious, and the meat with eggs and minced meat would definitely taste better.

In the end, I ate something else, and I plan to come to eat the eight cents tomorrow.

He doesn't eat it, some people eat it.

The stall's business was busy quickly, all six tables were full of customers, and there was an endless stream of customers who came to smell the fragrance. This was the first batch of customers, and most of them were working part-timers.

After the merchant ships docked at the dock, the residents of the county town and the people from the inn came over, and that was the peak period.

Those who go to the wholesale store to buy goods are all the shopkeepers with the servants, or the small shop owner with the servants, watching the crowd surrounded by the stall, the aroma drifts, and they are all attracted. Seeing the stall environment is clean and tidy again, and Novelty to eat, they didn't go to the restaurant to eat, they all found a place to sit down.

If there are fewer people, order what you like to eat, and if there are many people, simply order a try of each kind.

A group of guests just left, and there are empty tables.

The new guests are all money-savvy owners. They all ordered egg and pork vermicelli, and ate the food sent by Wei Lei. They all said that it was delicious, but they had never eaten it before.

The table is full again, and the guests who don't have a seat can only pack it and take it away, or order one here, and then take it to another stall and eat something else. Take away the dishes and leave more deposit, which will be refunded when you return it. The deposit, the guests do not care.

Some guests regret a little less and come back again.

Soymilk sells the fastest. Two big buckets are sold for a large bucket. Each bowl is a spoonful, and one bucket can buy hundreds of bowls. Fortunately, there is spare water, which is enough for washing.

"Boss, give me two more eggs and pork sausage noodles."

"I want a bowl of white porridge and vegetarian sausage noodles here."

Is there such a way to eat? No side dishes?

Several guests followed.

"Boss, your dried radishes are crisp and delicious, and the pickles are just not salty. They are delicious. How did you do this? The dried radishes and pickles I used to eat can't compare to this."

"Boss, your dried radishes and Whether the pickles are for sale or not, it would be good to buy them and eat them with rice and noodles."

"Brother, you are so smart, you must be delicious, if you can sell them, I will buy some and take them back."

"This soy milk is also delicious, I like I plan to buy a few bowls to go home after eating."

"You buy it back, what kind of clothes do you use, and take it back with the boss's bowl?" the guest next to him laughed, his back to the stall and eating the table.

"You didn't see the boss. They were all packed in oil-paper bags. This oil-paper bag can be carried in the mouth, so it is very convenient to take it back." In

ancient times, there were no plastic bags, but oil-paper bags were used, and the oil-paper bags were also custom-made.

"Oh, it's true, I'll buy it later." The

guests came in batches after batches, and there were many familiar guests. They were very satisfied with the food of Wei Cheng's family. If he doesn't make it, the new food is delicious. He occasionally wants to eat flatbread. If Wei Cheng doesn't make it, he won't have to eat it in the future.

Wei Cheng had no choice but to laugh and say, there must be flat cakes, and they are sold at the lunch market.

The familiar customer was relieved.

The workers who went to work at the pier have all gone for a while, and the merchant ships should begin to enter the port one after another.

Taking advantage of the small neutral gear, I used the push cart to send the tableware and chopsticks to the dwelling not far from the stall for cleaning, and I also filled a few buckets of water for spare.

Half of the food was sold. In less than an hour, Wei Cheng didn't think about increasing the food. After all, the stall opened on the first day, and some things were not in place, and it took a day or two to adjust.

His daughter-in-law was also busy all morning, so he could take a rest when the sale was finished.

Zhou Yuan was very happy when he was busy in the morning. He didn't expect business to be so good, and he never stopped. He was attracted by the fragrance of his family's food. It was his husband who did it. He was proud of his husband, where would he feel tired.

He also grew up doing farm work, and he is also a brother. He has this strength.

Originally, he was going to help wash the dishes, but Wei Cheng said that he and Wei Lei were men. They were there for the heavy work, and he would definitely not be allowed to do it, so he just watched the stall obediently.

There is no need for the two of them to wash the dishes. They both agreed with the aunt of the house, and the aunt of the house will help with the cleaning. How much does it cost each month, they will fill up the water and transport it first, and the tableware and chopsticks will be cleaned almost, and then they will be brought back with a cart. Having a cart saves a lot of effort.

Zhou Yuan was looking at the stalls, and he was in charge of selling them, but he didn't make rice rolls for the time being, and it wouldn't take long for Wei Cheng to come back.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei fetched water back and forth several times, and they would help when they were busy.

When someone was going to move dishes and chopsticks, a lot of customers suddenly came to his stall, and they were dressed in bright clothes. Some were customers who got off the boat to look for food, and some rushed over after hearing that there was a delicious food stall here.

Zhou Yuan was in a hurry all of a sudden, and several guests also ordered rice noodles with eggs and minced meat, instead of rice noodles. On the table, there is only one egg and pork vermicelli, which is definitely not enough.

It was inevitable that I was in a panic, and I didn't know how to deal with it. Thinking that my husband and the others should be back soon, I asked the guests to sit down first, eat and wait for a while.

Wei Cheng and Wei Lei worked together to move the tableware out from the residence, when he saw a lot of customers at the stall. Wei Lei asked him to hurry over there. There was a trolley. mouth.

Zhou Yuan didn't panic when he saw her husband coming back, "Husband, you're back, all the guests at those tables have ordered rice noodles with eggs and meat."

Wei Cheng glanced at it and knew it, "Okay, my husband knows. Come on, let's do it."

Wei Cheng quickly made six portions of rice rolls, and just came out of the steamer, served with a rich sauce, the aroma was elegant, the guests were satisfied with the food, and they also attracted passing guests.

This time, the peak of breakfast ushered in.

Started busy again.

The space is limited, and some guests have no choice but to eat elsewhere.

There are also many guests who pack their own food to take away.

Soymilk is the first to sell out, and the price is cheap and the taste is delicious. Customers who haven't had soymilk ask to make more tomorrow.

The rice rolls were sold out at the end, because he still increased the weight in the middle, and it was not difficult to mix the flour paste. He had brought out the flour he needed, and he could make it in the sheltered place at the stall. The sauce and eggs were also enough.

Dried radishes and pickles have been requested by many customers. The amount that can only be supplied to their own stalls at home cannot be sold at the moment.

After the morning market is over, take a break during your free time, and some passers-by will come to ask what's on sale.

"Yuan Yuan, are you tired?" Wei Cheng handed the bowl of soy milk left to his wife.

Zhou Yuan took the soy milk, shook his head, and said with a smile: "I'm not tired, the stall business is so good, I'm so happy, how can I be tired."

Wei Cheng joked: "You wouldn't say that during the lunch market, the sun is not hot in the morning. , and there are tents to cover, the sun will be hot at noon, but it will be tiring and hot, so don't complain at that time."

In fact, considering this situation, he ordered the tents to be double-layered and thick, which can block a lot of heat.

Zhou Yuan: "Definitely not, it's not that you haven't worked in the sun, don't look down on people."

"Yes, yes, my daughter-in-law is the most capable, but I'm afraid I will feel distressed."

Zhou Yuan blushed and glared: "Less poor, Wei Lei is here, what nonsense are you talking about." Wei Lei,

who was drinking soy milk silently: "..."

At this time, he was used to the way his brother Chengzi treated his daughter-in-law. I never knew that there are still people who can spoil their daughter-in-law. She also shows her affection in front of him from time to time.

He had never seen a man so fond of his wife, this was the first time.

I was surprised at first, he wasn't a talkative person, and he was surprised in his heart. He thought that Chengzi was the newly married Yan'er, and it wasn't surprising that he could mix oil with honey, but he even rushed to do housework and paid attention to one person every day. He could see from the details that Chengzi was really pampering people, not because of the newly married.

After getting along a lot, Chengzi clings to his daughter-in-law at every turn, and he is still amazed from the shock to the present.

If it were him, and marrying a wife in the future, it would definitely not be like this. How could a man dote on his wife so much, at least he wouldn't do the kitchen work.

If Wei Lei knew, he would get along with them in Weicheng in the future, and he really fell in love with someone, and he would become a pet wife.

Now he is unimaginable.

Wei Cheng was afraid that he would not have time to eat when the lunch market was busy, so he ate some in advance, and then he took the ingredients and fried a serving of egg, meat, vegetables and rice.

Someone came to ask about the price, a piece of fried rice with eggs was ten cents, and meat was added for fifteen cents. If the guest wanted to eat it, they ordered one, and Wei Cheng had to fry another.

The lunch stall has not yet opened, and there are customers.

Who made his fried rice too fragrant.

Fried rice is fried with its own sauce, and the oil is enough, and it is fried with an iron plate, can it be fragrant?

"Yuanyuan, you and Leizi will eat first. I have to cook some rice for the guests." Wei Cheng handed the fried rice to Wei Lei. Fortunately, he had just mixed cold dishes. With fried rice and cold dishes, a simple lunch will be served on the table. .

"Let Wei Lei eat first, I'll wait for you to eat." He wanted to help, but he didn't want to eat first, but his husband was working. If he ate first, he would feel sad when he saw it. How could he eat first.

Seeing his distressed daughter-in-law who didn't want to eat first, Wei Cheng said with a gentle smile, "Okay, let's eat together." Anyway, it wouldn't take long to fry a few fried rice together.

Wei Cheng saw that Wei Lei also wanted to wait for him to eat with him, but Wei Cheng still let him eat first. After he finished eating, he could help put the ingredients and tools on the table and shelf. There were guests, so he had to open early. , Wei Lei won't be bothered after listening to it, and eat it alone.

After frying the fried rice that the guests asked for, and another guest came to ask, Wei Cheng had to euphemistically say that the stall will be open for a while, please wait a moment, you can come in and sit, and give each guest a bowl of jelly, which is considered to be called in advance. advertise.

After the three of them finished their meal, the stall's lunch business began.