Chapter 41 Official businessman

Those two big families not only relied on all the profits from selling sugar in the country's independent markets, but also the merchants who were authorized to sell sugar, the goods and resources in their hands became the source of the two big families.

Because of the lack of sugar recipes in his family, the resources originally obtained by the two great families were all collected by the two great families. Even if the family resources were not lacking, they still swallowed up a lot of independent resources, which caused them to compete with them and lost a lot of interests.

If there is a recipe for making sugar, the other party can't compete with their chambers.

He controls the production method of sugar in the hands of two powerful families, and other businessmen only have the right to sell.

Wei Cheng's expression became solemn after hearing this.

Yun Chengfeng said: "You can sell me the recipe, no one will know about this transaction, and no one will guess that you have the recipe for making sugar. In this way, you can't touch the sugar with your hands for the time being. The sale of this can give you the exclusive authorization of the county and the prefecture."

If his family got the sugar formula, they would be able to compete with those two families for resources, not only the resources that were robbed at the beginning, but also other resources.

I didn't expect to come here and find such an important thing, except for shock and surprise.

Wei Cheng frowned and was silent.

Yun Chengfeng saw him hesitate and thought that Wei Cheng was unwilling. He could have coerced and enticed him, but he did not choose to do so. At least the two of them were considered a cooperative relationship, or even a half-friend relationship.

Things can be discussed.

Wei Chengdao: "The formula for sugar can be given to you, it's just not selling, but cooperating, just like cooperating with a sauce factory."

Yun Chengfeng didn't expect Wei Cheng to say this. He has said so much, and there are powerful people behind it. How can this be something that an ordinary person can touch? It's not about the cooperation of sugar production, but after the cooperation, it involves the issue of resources. To put it bluntly, with Wei Cheng's current status is not worthy of being dipped in sugar making and will bring more resources in the future.

Yun Chengfeng was momentarily stunned by what Wei Cheng thought was a matter of course.

Yun Chengfeng wanted to laugh at him, but when he met Wei Cheng's serious and serious eyes, he always felt that he was facing his elder brother's aura, and he turned around when he said, "Wei Cheng, maybe not this time, sugar making is too important. , it's not that you can intervene." He also has no right to call the shots.

"I can raise the price of buying the formula to the highest level, so that you won't suffer."

Involving the powerful forces and dividing the resources of the two great families.

Wei Cheng glanced at him, didn't mention the cooperation, but asked casually: "I know that the white sugar sold in the market is coarse-grained white sugar, and the color is slightly yellow and not white enough, but I don't know if you have ever seen white sugar like flour, and White sugar as fine as sand?" Dropped a sentence and threw a brick at it.

He couldn't intervene because the chips he gave were not big enough.

Yun Chengfeng had never seen such white sugar before, "You are this?" He knew what he meant.

Wei Cheng didn't answer. Instead, he asked his wife to take out the salt jar and sugar jar. When Zhou Yuan took out the two jars, Wei Cheng poured the contents of the salt jar and sugar jar into a pile.

Yun Chengfeng, Yan Yi, and Zhou Yuan were puzzled.

Wei Cheng looked at the salt on the table. This salt was coarse salt. Although it was finer than coarse white sugar, it still wasn't the effect he wanted. He glanced at the small pile of sand under the corner of the wall, and got up and took it back. .

Zhou Yuan: "......"

Yun Chengfeng: "......"

Yan Yi: "......"

He was stimulated and wanted to play with sand! ! !

Wei Cheng put the fine sand on the table, patted the remaining sand in his palm, looked at the three of them with a look of whether you are stupid, and smiled for a while.

Zhou Yuan looked worried: "Husband..."

Wei Cheng squeezed his soft hand with his broad palm, giving his daughter-in-law a comfort.

Wei Cheng then said to Yun Chengfeng: "These are thick and thin, white and yellowish. I can make thick white sugar as white as salt and as fine as sand. Is this qualified to ask for cooperation? It 's not just selling the formula."

"Of course, if you still don't agree to cooperate in the end, the formula can be sold to you. If you keep it in my hands, you will definitely try to get it from me. It's better to sell it directly." Wei Cheng paused and continued. : "As for what I said later, you have never heard of it, just treat me nonsense." If

there is no finished product, he can also cheat. The most important thing for the other party is to make a sugar formula.

Whether he can make white and fine sugar, the other party has never seen the real thing, and he can't investigate the truth of what he said, and the other party will not force him, forcing him is undoubtedly to let his family know the sugar formula. in his hands.

Yun Chengfeng and Yan Yi immediately understood Wei Cheng's words.

Yun Chengfeng pondered for a moment: "If it can be made into fine sand as fine as the salt, and the salt as white, I can promise you 20% of the profit." If he can really make better quality white sugar, he will not only be able to compete with the two great families for sales The sugar market can even be monopolized.

Giving Wei Cheng 20% ​​of the profit is a big deal, so what's the harm in monopolizing the resources behind it.

"It is also conditional to give you 20%. You only have dividends and no management rights."

"Very beneficial cooperation, I agree, but..." Wei Cheng said: "I want the exclusive authorization of the city and the county."

Yun Chengfeng smiled: "That's it, no problem."

Yun Chengfeng breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately Wei Cheng didn't make more demands, he was shrewd and not greedy, he had his own way of survival, and he was relieved to cooperate with such a person.

Power and wealth can inflate a person's ambitions. Few people can grasp the scale, do things clearly, and see clearly.

Yun Chengfeng was puzzled: "Why do you need the exclusive authorization of the city and the county every time you cooperate?"

Wei Cheng: "Oh, integrating resources."

Yun Chengfeng was startled: "What is integrating resources?"

Wei Cheng: "Explain It's too complicated, you'll know later."

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

He was perfunctory.

Yun Chengfeng suddenly asked: "Weicheng, do you know the official business?"

"Official business?" Wei Cheng said: "I don't know." With the

cooperative relationship, Weicheng will sell sugar in the county and Fucheng in the future, and he will come into contact with official business affairs, Yun Cheng Feng reminded people in advance and explained the official and business affairs in detail.

Officials and merchants are merchants under the imperial court. From the establishment of overseas trade exchanges and economic development, the imperial court established official merchants, and the status of merchants has been greatly improved.

Officials and merchants have official grades but no official rights.

There are county-level officials and businessmen, government-level officials and businessmen, provincial-level officials and businessmen, and finally imperial merchants. .

Officials and businessmen are incomparable.

There are official and well-known merchants, and commodities under the control of the imperial court, such as salt, tea, official porcelain, silk, and a large number of overseas commercial transactions, can be directly sold, and only need to be registered with the county government.

Officials and businessmen also have convenient rights that civilian and businessmen do not have. This right to buy and sell legitimate commercial goods will not be crowded out. They can also get exclusive resources from the chamber of commerce, and the chamber of commerce must also support them.

The Chamber of Commerce was also established after the status of the merchants was improved. The Chamber of Commerce was organized by the official businessmen and the civil businessmen, and the officials and businessmen were responsible for the management.

Yun Chengfeng: "If you make white sugar as you said, maybe you can get the title of official and businessman."

Wei Cheng: "Absolutely no problem." Hit and squeeze from behind.

Important things are over.

Yun Chengfeng began to be picky: "Wei Cheng, you are not short of money, why is your house so dilapidated and not repaired."

Wei Cheng went back and said, "I will give you the experience of the dilapidated farmhouse, how many people can't feel it, and you are still picky. What the hell."

Yun Chengfeng: "You are really thick-skinned." Don't you see that he dislikes it?

Wei Cheng said: "I won the prize."

Yun Chengfeng: "I find that you are getting more and more rude when you talk to me."

Wei Cheng: "Our identities are different from clouds and mud, but you are my guest when you are in my house. A guest, since he is a guest, and he is not a young master who pretends to be a person, what kind of respect do you need when speaking to you. You have to show respect after this gate, or I will show some respect. Now, being a guest is like being a guest. "

Yun Chengfeng rolled his eyes, this man really dared to say that wherever he went in the past, the people who approached him were either compliments or flattery.

"You are not afraid that I will be dissatisfied with your attitude and withdraw the cooperation."

Wei Cheng smiled but said nothing.

Yun Chengfeng rolled his eyes again.

The two men were silent. They are all casual people, and sometimes being friends comes from contact with words and deeds, and there is no difference in identity.

"By the way, what is resource integration?"

Wei Cheng: "......"

"Resource integration is to bring together the resources in the hands of business travelers from the north and the south, no matter how good or bad, in one place for control, which is called resource integration."

"There is shipping in the county seat, and it is very close to the city from the county seat. Fucheng is the place where business travelers gather in the world. The county seat relies on the power of the city. No matter if it goes south to the north, or from the west to the east, the county seat occupies a favorable location and gathers important business travelers. Gathering place. Resource merchants and goods are no worse than Fucheng.

"Fucheng is a gathering of powerful and powerful people, and resources are fixed. It is difficult to get involved, and even offend people. There are two waterways in the county seat, integrating business and travel resources in the county seat, and the future development of the county seat will be no worse than that of the prefecture city. "

Except for the resources in the hands of the aristocratic families, the resources in the hands of businessmen all over the world are scattered and not concentrated. I want exclusive authorization, but also my own products. These products will become chips to attract other merchants and integrate them into my resources. "

Yun Chengfeng said directly: "I have decided to buy wasteland. I want to build a shop and integrate the resources I have on hand to trade with other merchants." "

Wei Cheng can come up with the sugar formula, which means that this person definitely has something good in his hand.

Yun Chengfeng didn't stay for dinner, he took the sugar formula and rushed back to pass the message to the family.

-

A mansion in the imperial city.

The tall and dignified man received a letter from his brother.

Seeing that it was a secret message, he looked a little serious.

After reading the letter, his serious expression became excited.

It turned out to be a recipe for sugar.

A countryman has such a skill. With this formula, the current situation has to be changed.

The man wrote a letter and shouted to the air. A man in black appeared in front of him, kneeling on one knee, waiting for an order.

The man handed the written letter to the dark guard, and the man in black led the way.

The man sat at the desk and wrote a letter to his brother.

The east of the mansion is across the courtyard.

A woman dressed as a dignified young woman was looking in the mirror, unloading her bead hairpin, and was about to go to bed when her confidant came over eagerly.

"Eldest young lady, Xiyuan's aunt is going to the eldest young master's study." The dignified

woman held Jin Chai's hand for a while, and asked sideways, "When did it happen?"

"Just now."

Wear the pearl hairpin back into the bun on the dresser table.

The maid stepped forward to take over, helped her master Dai Zhuchai, and muttered: "Eldest young lady, the newly arrived auntie is really unruly, just relying on the eldest young master's petting, not to come to greet you, and now you still want to disturb the eldest young master's office, you I don't even dare to go to the study and quarrel with the eldest young master." The

dignified woman smiled and said softly, "Don't worry, she won't have this chance in the future." The

maid turned her head, puzzled.

"Have you forgotten the rules of the house? The study is a forbidden area, and she is looking for death." After being spoiled for two days by her beauty, she became self-righteous and forgot the rules before entering the door.

However, the other party's good aunt should not want to die, she will not stop it.

The confidant girl knows the rules of the house, no matter who it is, no one can get the consent of the eldest young master, except for a few masters in the house, even if her young lady is the young lady of the house, the eldest young master's wife, close to the study, only after notification can enter.

Not to mention others, they can't even get close to the study.

The rules in the mansion are strict, the eldest young master is fierce and majestic, and the servants in the mansion dare not disobey, and no one dares to disobey.

At this time, the maid outside the door reported that the eldest young master's attendant had arrived, and the eldest young master invited the eldest young lady to the study.

"Let's go." The

dignified woman got up, led a few maids over, and entered the yard of the study. The confidant maid followed in. The other maids were all outside and did not dare to take a step.

After the dignified woman entered, she saw the glamorous concubine with messy buns and collapsed on the ground, rubbing her throat with her hands. "Husband." The maid behind her bowed her knees and saluted.

The man asked coldly, "She entered the mansion, do you know the rules of the mansion?"

She was referring to the glamorous concubine who was kneeling on the ground.

The dignified woman said: "My concubine said that all people who enter the mansion, whether it is a concubine or a servant, the first thing to do when entering the mansion is to learn the rules, there is no exception." The

man looked at the people on the ground coldly: "You still have What can I say?"

Aunt Meiyan's crying pear blossoms brought rain, trying to win sympathy with a tender look: "Master, my concubine won't do it again, so I will forgive me this time, the concubine only saw that the first lady had come, so she wanted to come and serve me. Lord, I will never dare again." The

dignified woman's eyes were condensed.

The man ignored it, and left the backyard affairs to the dignified woman, who turned around and went back to the study.

The dignified woman took the man back to her yard and asked the servant to pull him down and sell it.

The dignified woman was sitting in a chair, listening to people being pulled away by crying, her expression unclear.

The confidant maid muttered: "Miss, you obviously like the eldest young master very much, but the eldest young master has a cold face and never cared about your feelings, so you won't be angry?"

She felt unworthy for her young lady.

If the eldest young master had her young lady in his heart, he would not take a concubine at will, and even let someone climb on her young lady's head to show off.

The dignified woman's eyes were gentle and nostalgic, "You don't understand, I'm very lucky to be able to marry someone I like. Which man in a powerful family is not three wives and four concubines, although he only has husband and wife feelings for me but no love, but as long as he is in his heart With me, I will be satisfied."

The marriage between the two is a family marriage, and she doesn't expect anything extravagantly in love, as long as her husband puts her first, no matter how many women he has, her status will never change.

She also has a son. Her son is as wise as his father, and is valued by the family. With a son, she will always be the eldest and young lady of the family.

The young lady looked suddenly realized: "Do you think there are people in this world who are really single-minded and do not accept concubines." The

confidant said: "Miss, why do you ask such a question?" The

young lady returned to her senses and did not speak.

How many people, in the face of wealth and honor, will be wholeheartedly towards a person, maybe there is, that is only owned by people with great luck.

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-17 15:31:40~2022-05-18 20:45:59~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine : Aqiu 3;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: happy little woman, 1 bottle of green mung bean;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!