Chapter 83

Qinghe Village.

Uncle Zhou Yuan's house.

"What you have heard is certain?"

"Sure, there is nothing wrong!"

Zhou Yuan's uncle Zhou Fachang was shocked, and his second uncle Zhou Faqi was also shocked when he first heard about it.

The second uncle, Zhou Faxing, did not go back. His wife and children went back. He kept it to do business with Zhou Fachang.

The momentum of the north-south line made the two people notice that they coveted the best source of goods from the north-south line, and if they could get the cooperation of the north-south line, they would be able to make a fortune.

Uncle Zhou Fachang has been praised since his son was admitted as a scholar, and his whole person has swelled.

He went to inquire about the behind-the-scenes boss of North and South Travel. If they were ordinary businessmen, they would be profitable. If there was a backstage, they would find another way to get in touch.

This inquiries shocked them.

The behind-the-scenes owner of Nanbeihang is actually the husband-in-law of his nephew Zhou Yuan.

"The older brother of the third brother's family still has such luck." Zhou Faxing felt that his third brother's family had shit luck, "It's just that I didn't hear the third brother say it." They both drank a few times together.

The uncle Zhou Fachang thought for a while, and his eyes showed a calculation: "Since he is the son-in-law of the third brother's family, and we are also relatives, things are

easier to handle." Zhou Faxing became interested: "Brother, do you have any good ideas?"

"That nephew-in-law is an ordinary man who made a fortune, and no matter how rich he is, he is an ordinary businessman." Uncle Zhou Fachang said to himself: "My family is a scholar's family, if I throw out the bait and propose that my son will be admitted to the other party's protection in the future, if the nephew-in-law is not The idiot will definitely agree, maybe we went to my nephew-in-law and said this to him, and he would take the initiative to provide us with the supply without us asking for the source."

Zhou Faxing excitedly said: "Brother, if this is the case, the supply of goods from North and South China is not just how much we can get. How much!"

"That's what you can do." Uncle Zhou Fachang said, "It's more than that. If we don't get the source of the goods for the payment, the nephew-in-law has to obey."

Zhou Faxing was so excited that his hands trembled, "Well, then we'll send it. "

Zhou Fachang and Zhou Faxing laughed out loud at the same time, imagining that they would be prosperous in the future and make money all the time.

Make up your mind to come the next day.

Wei Cheng was working on the desk in the living room in the backyard, while Zhou Yuan sat on the sofa and read the book, and then came to report.

"Uncle and Uncle?" Wei Cheng was stunned for a moment. His uncle was surprised when he came to the door, but where is the second uncle?

Wei Cheng didn't react for a while.

Zhou Yuan removed the script and tilted his head in doubt, yes, where did the husband come from, the second uncle?

Zhou Yuan never thought that his uncle and second uncle would come to the door.

No wonder the two misunderstood, Zhou Fachang and Zhou Faxing came to the door and directly claimed to be Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan's uncle and second uncle.

Uncle Mao, the housekeeper, is not here, so the servants naturally don't know that his master is only the uncle and not the second uncle.

Wei Cheng asked Xiaoliu to go to the reception first, to find out the identity of the person who came to visit, and Xiaoliu led the order out.

After a while, Xiao Liu replied: "Master, Master, the visit is from the Zhou family, the Master's uncle and second uncle."

"My uncle and second uncle!"

Zhou Yuan exclaimed, and Wei Cheng also showed a surprised look.

Wei Cheng went to see the two elders of the Zhou family alone.

It was the first time that Wei Cheng had met his wife's uncle and second uncle, but the aunt had met several times.

Get acquainted.

Zhou Fachang didn't say it politely. He pretended to be the master of Wei Cheng's younger generation with a simple mouth, and his tone and attitude didn't take Wei Cheng seriously.

"My uncle has been out for business all the year round. Don't feel restrained. They are all relatives. Follow Brother Yuan and call us uncle and second uncle. It's a family. The family will move around more in the future.

" Since we are relatives and we are your elders, I will not tell lies this time. Your second uncle and I intend to go to the north and the south to buy goods. We know the rules of the north and south. Since the two are relatives, what are the rules? Let me be accommodating."

"My second uncle and I want to get medium and high-grade supplies from North and South Bank. In terms of price, the uncle of me will not overwhelm the juniors. We should still follow the price of North and South Bank. That is the payment, the uncle is in tight hands and has to wait. Only after the goods are sold can the bill be settled. My family is a family of scholars, and since I promise, I will definitely do it." Zhou Fachang laughed and said, "Neo-in-law, what do you think?"

Wei Cheng glanced lightly. at a glance.

Not much!

Zhou Faxing interjected with a smile: "Brother, we went to Nanbeihang to get the supply to help our nephew-in-law's business, and his nephew-in-law will definitely agree."

Wei Cheng sat opposite the two of them, rolling his eyes in his heart, these two uncles are quite good.

Seeing that for the sake of the "elders", he didn't pretend to sit in the upper seat. If he knew that these two were so shameless, he would not be polite.

He guessed the person's purpose, but he didn't guess that the person's face was as thick as a city wall.

Wei Cheng finished drinking the tea in his hand with a light expression, put down the tea cup in his hand, and said coldly: "I'm afraid I will disappoint the two elders. The rules of the North and South are about integrity, and when doing business, you have to keep your word. I forgive the juniors for not agreeing to the two Weis. Elder's request."

Wei Cheng's refusal made Zhou Fachang and Zhou Faxing's faces darken.

reject? !

This is not to give them face!

An ordinary businessman is still so clueless.

Zhou Fachang became angry, thinking of what he didn't immediately teach the junior who had humiliated him, and after suppressing his anger, he said: "Nephew, you directly refuse, but you have thought about the consequences, you are just an ordinary businessman, without a backstage, you think you are going north and south. It can go on smoothly. Your cousin is a scholar now, and he may be a candidate next year. I came to cooperate with you because you are a junior. I didn't expect you to be a junior without any gratitude."

"Uncle is kind . The juniors have taken the lead." Wei Cheng said indifferently: "If the north-south trip is destined to fail smoothly, the juniors can't

disobey God's will, right!"

The two did not give up their persuasion, but Wei Cheng firmly refused, and the two secretly scolded Wei Cheng for being dead brains.

Wei Cheng deliberately made the two feel that he was dead.

In the end, Zhou Fachang and Zhou Faxing left as black as a pot and angrily left.

Wei Cheng went back to the backyard and told Zhou Yuan about it. Zhou Yuan felt that his uncle's character seemed more arrogant.

Wei Cheng came to a conclusion.

"Perhaps it was your cousin who was admitted as a scholar, and your uncle became more self-righteous because of his status."

-

After one uncle left, another uncle also came.

However, this uncle was full of pretensions and directly "invited" Wei Cheng to Wei's house.

Wei Cheng didn't want to go, he wanted to accompany his wife.

"Don't go! Say I'm not free!" He has to take care of his daughter-in-law, so he's not free.

"With Xiaoliu by my side, I will not bump into each other at home all the time. You go back quickly."

After Zhou Yuan was pregnant, his temperament was gentler.

When Wei Cheng went to Wei's house, his treatment was different from his previous treatment.

The housekeeper went out to greet him, and his uncle went up to greet him kindly when he saw him, as if the two uncles and nephews had a very good relationship.

"Chengzi is here. Uncle Wei hasn't seen you for a long time. It's even better."

"Uncle." Wei Cheng unexpectedly had his father there, and shouted, "Father."

Father Wei was called by Uncle Wei to be a lobbyist. .

In fact, Uncle Wei went to Wei's house to find Father Wei before, and wanted Father Wei to go to Wei Cheng to talk about things. Father Wei clearly said that Wei Cheng would not listen to him, thinking about the affairs of Father Wei's family, Uncle Wei did not think that Father Wei would Words are false.

Father Wei's way could not work out, Uncle Wei thought of another way and got today's request.

"Chengzi, I heard from your father that your business is doing well, and you have also opened a north-south trip to do a lot. Your uncle is happy for you if you have this ability." Uncle Wei said, "Uncle didn't take care of you before. The uncle is wrong. Before, the uncle cared about your cousin's imperial examinations and he was incapable of doing it. Now that your cousin is independent, the uncle has more free time. The uncle apologizes to you here for the past."

"Uncle, you are serious . Now , my nephew can't afford it."

"In any case, it's because the family doesn't have so many rules." Uncle Wei said, "Chengzi, if you come to the inner city to see Uncle often in the future, don't be shy and dare not come, your father says you have a temper. Introverted and don't like to talk with others. Don't worry, I'm your uncle and not an outsider. In the future, our uncle and nephew will communicate more."

"Of course, you don't come to see uncle. Your grandfather and grandmother are old, you must come and see more. Be an old man."

"Yes, what the uncle taught."

Wei Cheng replied calmly. As for Uncle Wei, who was playing the family card, he would just answer what he said, and he would not say anything else.

One by one came to talk about the relationship, and he expected this situation.

Dealing with these people, he really didn't take it seriously.

There was no good relationship in the past, and there will never be again.

Uncle Wei Gu sighed and said: "Chengzi, your grandfather has always been worried about the future of the Wei family, and our Wei family is very promising in your hall. Now that there is one more of you, the eldest uncle will not say much. From now on, the Wei family will rely on you and your hall. Brother."

"Uncle, the Wei family has a big brother in the hall, and the future is definitely bright." Wei Cheng said, "As for my small family, being content with the status quo is my nephew's greatest hope, and my nephew has no idea."

Uncle Wei Choked.

Originally, he waited for Wei Cheng to answer the call, and then he could propose that the Wei family cooperate with Nanbeihang, and then gradually invade.

Unexpectedly, the person did not answer, and the words he said blocked his next words.

If he has no idea, he is content with the status quo, what else can he say.

Wei Cheng's attitude was neither salty nor light, and Uncle Wei had no way of starting.

Uncle Wei winked at Father Wei, who had been invisible from start to finish, and asked him to answer.

Father Wei didn't want to offend the second son, and thought that his arrogant elder brother who always looked down on others came to beg him, in a good mood, Father Wei reluctantly said, "Second brother, your uncle is for the sake of the Wei family, you should speak in a proper manner. "Of course, he wouldn't risk offending his second son by saying nice things.

"Yes, what you taught me, father." Wei Cheng, no matter what agreement his father and uncle reached, followed Wei's father's words.

Uncle Wei: "..."

"Uncle, nephew has made an appointment with someone else for business, so it's not good to be late. As for uncle, nephew will visit uncle and grandfather and grandmother as usual. These etiquettes have never been wrong in the past. I will definitely not make mistakes in the future, although my nephew is a vulgar person in the country, he still understands." Wei Cheng said, "My nephew will say goodbye first!"

"..."

Uncle Wei sent off with a stiff smile. Wei's father also left, and when he left, his face turned dark.

When Aunt Wei heard that the person was gone, she came out in a hurry and asked eagerly, "What's the matter, did your nephew agree?"

"What was the promise! I didn't mention it!" No leaks ."

"You didn't mention anything!" Aunt Wei shouted in a higher voice.

"What to mention!" Wei Fabo angrily scolded, "One of my elders still asked him to fail. He clearly knew what I meant for him, but he was just pretending to be stupid."

He also mocked him for looking down on others, calling himself a vulgar person, and saying that it was a relationship in the past. If he cares about it, if he opens his mouth, he will throw his face and be trampled on.

He used to look down on the poor appearance of his second brother's family, and he disliked that poor and dull nephew very much. It was absolutely impossible for him to pull down his face and ask for it!

"That's the end of the matter?"

"No, what else can you do! Go to my nephew and tell me if you have the ability!"

Uncle Wei angrily walked away.

-

Father Wei rarely invites his son to drink, and the father and son have never been alone.

Wei Cheng directly refused: "I have an appointment with someone else to discuss business, and I can't accompany my father to drink."

He wants to go back to accompany his wife, and he has no time!

Father Wei's expression froze, but he quickly recovered, and then he made it clear that he would appear in the Wei house.

Wei Cheng hummed, but said nothing.

Father Wei was silent, looking very sad about his son's attitude.

"I'll go back first."

Wei Cheng got into the carriage and left, his face indifferent in the carriage.

Wei Cheng snorted coldly for Father Wei's expression of wanting to be sad and wanting to restore the relationship between father and son.

He is not the original Wei Cheng, his son's life has been taken away, whether he regrets it or not, he doesn't care.

What if he regretted it, if he had always been a poor man, Father Wei would have given him another look.

In many things, it is the interests that make trouble, and the sincerity is not as good as the immediate interests!

——

When Wei Cheng returned home, he saw that his daughter-in-law was holding an invitation card in her hand, and there were three or four invitation cards on the table.

"Yuan Yuan, I'm back." After the

words were finished, everyone walked to Zhou Yuan's side. Zhou Yuan looked up and said happily, "Husband, you're back."

Wei Cheng sat beside his daughter-in-law and picked up an invitation to read , asked: "Where did you get the invitation?"

"I sent it just now. The invitations from various families in the county town have tea banquets and flower viewing banquets... I am not familiar with these famous families, not too many. I want to go, but I don't know how to refuse." He was afraid that if he refused, those rich and famous families would be dissatisfied.

Zhou Yuan put down the post in his hand, not knowing what to do, he looked at Wei Cheng and wanted him to find a way.

"If you don't want to go, don't go."

"Ah! Does it really matter if you don't go?"

"Our family has no friendship with these famous and rich families, so it wouldn't be rude if you didn't go."

Wei Cheng reminded with a smile, "Besides, you are pregnant, How can I go."

"Yes, then there is an excuse to refuse." Seeing the invitations, he was confused for a moment and forgot that he was pregnant.

Wei Cheng felt that after his daughter-in-law was pregnant, people occasionally got a little confused, and he thought it was cute.

"Xiao Liu, all these posts will be rejected in the future, your master wants to raise a baby."

Xiao Liu said: "Yes!"

It didn't take long for the upper management of Nanshan County to know that the Weicheng family husband was pregnant.

envious envy.

Those who once arranged behind the scenes to have no children were slapped in the face.

These right and wrong have nothing to do with Wei Cheng's husband and wife.

Zhou Yuan asked Xiao Liu to put away all the invitations, and then asked: "Husband, what is the uncle looking for you?"

Wei Cheng poured a cup of tea, and then added a cup of red jujube tea to his daughter-in-law before saying, "Uncle wants the supply."

Zhou Yuan was surprised : "Uncle asked for it? What do you say?"

He unexpectedly took the attitude of Wei Zhai's high above, and even asked his family for a source of goods.

"He didn't ask for it, he couldn't hold his face, I just pretended not to know, and came back after that."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

-

Will Uncle Wei give up?

Will not!

He didn't invite Mr. Wei. He thought it was unnecessary. He knew that Uncle Wei was working in Weicheng, so he went directly to find someone.

Wei Sanshu euphemistically said: "Big brother, it's not that I don't help to be a lobbyist. The Cheng nephew is kind to me. Besides, I work under the Cheng nephew, so I should distinguish the employment relationship. I also ask the eldest brother to understand my difficulties.

" Uncle Wei was following his lead. Uncle Wei would not refuse his words. After that incident, he was disappointed with the people of Wei Zhai.

Uncle Wei was angry in his heart, but ashamed of the third uncle Wei, he couldn't force him, and then went to the fourth uncle Wei.

The fourth uncle of the Wei Cheng family was a fox, a greedy man who put his own interests first.

He didn't even know such a big thing!

He became an official businessman. As the fourth uncle of the official businessman, does it mean that he is profitable.

He had heard of Nanbeixing before, since he was a little businessman who couldn't get in touch, he never thought that Nanbeixing was his nephew, and it was destined to be his when he waited for a good opportunity.

"Brother, this matter has to be considered in the long run."

"I don't know what the fourth brother has in mind."

"Don't worry, since Nephew Cheng has a relationship with us, we have to make a good plan."

Uncle Wei and Uncle Wei are calculating here.

Uncle Wei went to Wei Cheng, told him the matter, and told him to be on guard.

Wei Cheng thanked his third uncle for his kindness, and nodded lightly.

Uncle Wei saw how calm his nephew was, and asked, "Nephew Cheng, do you have a solution?"

"No!" Wei Cheng said simply.

Wei Sanshu: "..."

Wei Cheng said: "Don't worry about the third uncle, I have nothing to do with the uncle and the fourth uncle. If they put pressure on me as an elder, it will not work for me. Even if my grandfather puts pressure on me. , I'm an independent household, they don't care about me as an unworthy descendant and don't interact with me, it's no different from before."

The relative of the Wei family is optional to him, of course, Wei Cheng won't say it directly.

Uncle Wei sighed: "Nephew Cheng, Uncle San wants to apologize to you here. I used to..."

"Uncle San doesn't need to mind, nephew can understand."

Although Uncle Wei said so, Uncle Wei still felt that he was right in the past. This nephew is too bad, and he secretly decided in his heart that he should help his nephew take care of the business.

Send Wei Sanshu away.

Wei Cheng stood at the door thinking about one thing.