Chapter 46 Ship Merchant Gu Boss

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan were busy with the Xianmanju business, and Zhou Muzi in Qinghe Village was almost beaten by her in-laws.

The cause was the brown sugar that Zhou Muzi gave to his mother's family——

"Zhou Muzi, you still have to face back, you dare to hide money for free, and use the money to subsidize her mother's family to buy brown sugar, you white-eyed wolf, kill a thousand knives——"

Zhou Muzi just came back from the field, and before he entered the house, he was scolded by his mother Li Hu standing outside the house in shock and stood outside the door in shock.

Li Hu's mother pointed at Zhou Muzi and cursed at the door. The neighbors and the villagers saw it when they passed by. It seemed that Li Hu's mother did it on purpose.

Zhou Muzi still didn't know what was going on, why did her mother-in-law anger him so much, and why did she say he was hiding money.

"Mother, I..."

Zhou Muzi looked eager to ask the reason, his younger brother and sister Zhou He interrupted, "Sister-in-law, I found this from your room, and it contains a tael of silver. I heard from my mother that you can enter the door without any dowry, sister-in-law, where did you get the money?" She proudly raised the red purse in her hand.

It was a purse given to him by his friend Zhou Yuan, and there was still a tael of silver in it. Zhou Muzi, who recognized the purse, felt a surge of anger in his heart.

He had always treasured the purse, which was hidden at the bottom of the suitcase. Now that it was found, it must have been family members who entered their room and rummaged through their belongings while he and Li Hu were away.

"Don't ask, it must have been stolen by the white-eyed wolf." Li Hu his mother said viciously.

The words are serious, accusing Zhou Muzi of stealing the family's money, or saying in front of the villagers at the door of the house, if this is falsely accusing Lai Cheng, Zhou Muzi will become a thief. This is a false accusation for a brother, and the consequences are very serious.

This is to destroy the lower half of the generation, ranging from being abandoned by the husband's family, or to commit suicide to prove his innocence.

Zhou Muzi is a person with no confidence, and now he is being falsely accused in public, and his eyes are red with anxiety.

"This is my money, I didn't steal it!"

"What do you call it!" Seeing that he didn't admit it, Mother Li became even more vicious, "This is obviously my Li family's money, and I stole my Li family's money and pay it back. With so much taels of silver, it's no wonder that rich families buy brown sugar to supplement their mother's family."

One tael of silver is a lot of money in the countryside, and Mother Li's words caused an uproar among the onlookers, who pointed at Zhou Muzi. Zhou Muzi was even more anxious, "No, this money is mine, not..."

How could Li Hu's mother listen to him and explain what he said. Today, I learned from outsiders that Zhou Muzi's family has brown sugar. Drink, Zhou Muzi's sickly younger brother's face is much better.

At that time, I heard that it must be Zhou Muzi who was carrying the family to subsidize her parents' family. She went home in anger and wanted to teach others a lesson. When she returned home, her daughter-in-law said that she had seen Zhou Muzi hide a delicate purse under the box. It wasn't that she hid the money, and then she went into the room to look for it, and she found it. With a tael of silver, she was even more angry.

"My son's money is my Li family's money. How dare you say that the money is yours. I think if you don't teach you a lesson today, you will be wrong."

Li mother shouted, "Kneel down for me—"

Zhou Muzi Naken, if he knelt down, he would admit that he stole money from the family, but he didn't steal it.

"I didn't steal money, you listen to me, this money..." The

younger brother and sister Zhou He didn't think it was a big deal, and said, "Oh, if I say beating my sister-in-law, you admit that they are all stolen and stolen. Huo, it's a fact that you don't admit it. Now you admit that your mother will get angry at most and punish you on your knees, and the money will be returned."

"He Xiaocui, you..."

"Everyone, don't you get down on your knees quickly." Seeing that the person was motionless, Mother Li was furious, she raised her hand to swipe it over, but before the slap hit Zhou Muzi's face, Zhou Muzi was pulled away.

Slap—a

slap landed on Li Hu's face, and Li Hu's thick-skinned face was marked with red marks.

One can imagine how powerful this hand is.

"Boss, why are you—"

Li Hu looked at his mother expressionlessly, his eyes still the same as usual, but he looked directly at his mother's eyes, which made Li mother unable to help shrink.

"Boss, your daughter-in-law, his white-eyed wolf, is secretly hiding money, so I have to teach him a lesson." Mother Li's angry voice contained a guilty conscience.

The younger brother and sister Zhou He was afraid of Li Hu. Li Hu's eyes made her feel deep and terrible, and she didn't dare to talk to him.

Li Hu put Zhou Muzi behind him, glanced at his sister-in-law, and also saw the purse in her hand, met his mother's gaze, and said calmly, "If you have anything to say, go into the house and say, if your mother still wants to continue to be ashamed, just in Continue talking at the door."

When the eldest son comes back, Mother Li is not good at making Zhou Muzi embarrassed in public.

She knew that in her eldest son's heart, Zhou Muzi was important. If he annoyed the eldest son, he would not dare to hand over the family. He threatened the family before, and the family agreed to marry Zhou Muzi.

He was able to threaten his parents, not by not turning in the money when he earned it, but by making excuses at home like his second brother Li Zhi not to go to work, and without work, there would be no money.

Entering the room, Li Hucai said solemnly: "This money is Muzi's dowry, not our Li family's money."

Li Hu knew his mother well enough, and she thought he gave Muzi a tael of silver in his purse.

As soon as Li Hu's words came out, Li Hu's mother and Zhou He didn't believe it.

"Dowry——" Li Hu his mother, "His family is poor, how can there be a dowry or two silver, and it's not you who subsidize it." Li

Hu: "I have no money to subsidize it, isn't my mother the best know?"

Shrinking, of course she knew that Li Hu had no money. He married Zhou Muzi and his family would not give him a banquet. He asked the family to borrow the money for the banquet.

"Sister-in-law's money is not a subsidy from the elder brother, where did it come from? With the family's family, I can't get a tael of silver, is it true..." Without saying the words, Zhou He's yin and yang was strange, and it was clearly implied that it was Zhou Muzi steals money.

Mother Li thought it was possible.

How could Li Hu tolerate his family's false accusation of his daughter-in-law, so he said: "The one or two silver in the purse is Zhou Yuan's makeup money for Muzi."

Li Mu and Zhou He were both stunned.

Asking Zhou Yuan to give it, Li mother does not doubt it, she knows that Zhou Yuan is married to the county seat, and it is not surprising that she is generous.

It's just that the silver in hand has to be returned, and Mother Li doesn't want to pay it back.

"Marry in, then..."

Li Hu interrupted his mother's words, "Mother, you continue to say that the dowry is the family's money, I remember that when my sister-in-law gets married, there is a few taels of dowry silver, if it is handed over, Let 's turn it in together." When the

younger sister-in-law Zhou He heard this, she smiled apologetically: "Big brother, since it is a dowry for the elder sister-in-law, it is not a secret money." She would not hand it in.

She is greedy for one or two, but her marriage is more important.

Mother Li wanted it, but the rules were like this, and she couldn't say that her daughter-in-law's dowry was family money.

She also wanted a face.

The silver was given by Zhou Yuan, and she couldn't hold on to it. The brown sugar thing must be that Zhou Muzi used her Li family's money to supplement her parents' family

. Looking for trouble with Zhou Muzi, so that there is an excuse to punish people, if you don't want to punish, you will hand over a tael of silver.

Mother Li was going to be really shrewd, so Li Hu directly broke her abacus, "The brown sugar was given by Zhou Yuan."

Why is it Zhou Yuan again?

The younger sister-in-law Zhou He deliberately said to himself: "Everything is given by Zhou Yuan, the eldest brother is partial to the sister-in-law, it is nonsense."

Li Hu glanced at Zhou He coldly, then turned his eyes to his mother and said, "Mother If you don't believe me, you can go to Shangcun and ask Mr. Zhou's house. His grandson-in-law's brown sugar was given by Zhou Yuan. Zhou Yuan's family, Zhou Qiu and Muzi have both, so if you ask, you will know if I am lying."

Li's mother had nowhere to express her anger. , This will stare at the second daughter-in-law, as if to take out his anger.

"Oh, my stomach

hurts—" Zhou He suddenly shouted that he had a stomachache, and the three of them were stunned. Mother Li didn't believe it at first. Seeing that Zhou He's face was pale, she said in disgust, "It's really troublesome." Let Li Hu go. Doctor please.

Before the doctor arrived, Father Li and the three of them came back. At this hour, they all came back for dinner. He couldn't eat, Zhou He's stomach hurt, and the family was waiting for the doctor to come.

The doctor came to the number 1 pulse and told the Li family that she would have stomach pains when she was happy, because her mood was fluctuating too much. Just take a dose of a tocopherol, and there was no big problem.

Zhou He was pregnant and pregnant with the first grandson of the Li family. Li's father and Li's mother laughed happily, and Li Zhi was even more happy to shout that he was going to be a father.

This matter is over, but the fuse is buried—

Zhou He worked less before in the Li family, but now relying on her pregnancy, she makes excuses for being squeamish and uncomfortable, and the family work completely falls on Zhou Muzi.

Li Hu's mother is an excuse to take care of people, Damei wants to marry a good family, Li Hu's father doesn't work, Li Zhi still goes out every three days if he wants to go out to find a job, and if he doesn't go out, he depends on his family to idle around. , Zhou Muzi did all the work of washing, cooking, cleaning, and chopping firewood.

Li Hu went out to work every day, and he didn't know at all. He found that his daughter-in-law looked tired every day, and fell asleep when he returned to the room at night.

He knew that Zhou Muzi was stubborn and asked him what he would not say. He bought his sister Li Damei with pocket money, and Li Damei told Zhou Muzi to take care of the whole family every day.

The Li family had a big quarrel.

—On

the other side, the ship merchant, Boss Gu, came to the door.

As soon as Boss Gu's boat docked at the dock, he couldn't wait to take the boatman Lu Dashan to Weicheng's stall.

Thanks to Wei Cheng, Lu Dashan has now become the guard of Boss Gu, and his wages have risen more than a few times.

The two came to the food street, but they couldn't find any stalls. Why did the stalls with such good business disappear?

Find someone to ask.

"You're talking about Weiji's food stall. It's on the street. You can see it when you walk there."

Although he was puzzled, he still walked over.

They found the Weiji food stall. It was almost lunch time. The food was fragrant. Boss Gu and Lu Dashan felt hungry when they smelled it.

The stall people didn't know each other at all, so Boss Gu and Lu Dashan still walked over to ask.

"Excuse me, do you know Wei Cheng?"

Wei Yuan heard the person in front of him inquiring about Wei Cheng. Wei Cheng had explained before that whenever he came to the stall to find him, he would bring someone directly to him.

Wei Yuan said: "Wei Cheng is not here. Do you want him? I can take you there."

Seeing that the person in front of him really knew Wei Cheng, Boss Gu and Lu Dashan asked Wei Yuan to take them to Wei Cheng.

The stall has hired people, who are relatives of Wei Yuan's family.

Since getting a month's dividend, his family has only known how good the stall business is. The money in hand is very hot, and I always feel that I have taken advantage of Wei Cheng, and I have to give some of the money back to Wei Cheng, but Wei Cheng refuses to accept anything.

Wei Yuan's family decided to invite two more people, and the wages of the invited people would be distributed from his family. With two more people, the stall business is booming, and they earn more to give back to Wei Cheng. This will make their family feel better.

The relatives are naturally grateful to the Weiyuan family, but they don't know that the Weiyuan family has a dividend, and they don't know how much the Weiyuan family has a month, and they think they are the same as they receive monthly money.

There were people at the stall, so Wei Yuan was busy at most when he left.

Wei Yuan's parents heard that they were looking for Wei Cheng, and asked their son to bring someone over quickly. He didn't need to take care of the stall, but Wei Cheng's matter was important.

Wei Yuan took people to Xianmanju, and before entering the door, he smelled the fragrant meat.

There are several pots stewing meat in the side window, different braised vegetables in the big pot are placed on top, and there are many people queuing up at the window to pack and buy them home.

"It's so fragrant—"

"It's stewed vegetables and braised pork." Wei Yuan explained that every day he came to Xianmanju to help when closing the stall. Brother Wei Cheng gave his family so much dividends, so he had to do more. Even if Wei Cheng did not agree, he would still come.

As soon as you enter the lobby, the lobby will be full of guests.

Wei Yuan took someone to the counter, and Xiao Liu was alone at the counter. She knew Wei Yuan and greeted Wei Yuan: "Yuan Shao, why are you here? Are you looking for your master?"

Wei Yuan asked, "Xiao Liu, I'm here to find Chengzi, Chengzi. Isn't anyone here?" Wei Yuan was always not so comfortable with Wei Cheng's servants calling him far less.

Xiaoliu smiled and said, "Master and the lord are having lunch upstairs. You know which private room, you can just go up and find someone."

Xiaoliu didn't know that there was one more person in Weicheng's private room at this time.

Wei Yuan brought people up and walked behind Gu Boss, who was shocked. He hadn't seen him for a few months. Wei Cheng opened such a large restaurant, and the business was really booming.

Boss Gu has some plans in his heart to have a good relationship with people.

Lu Dashan was also shocked.

Wei Yuan brought someone up and knocked on the door. Hearing Wei Cheng letting him in, Wei Yuan pushed open the door of the private room and shouted, "Chengzi, there's a boss Gu—" He saw that there was no one but Wei in the private room. Cheng and Zhou Yuan, the young master of Taifulou were also there, and Wei Yuan lived stupidly.

Boss Gu, who was following behind, also saw Yun Chengfeng. Yun Chengfeng was dressed up, and Boss Gu's eyes flashed with a hint of shock.

Wei Cheng and Yun Chengfeng went back and forth, and both of them became friends. They didn't think there was anything wrong with Wei Yuanchuang, and Yun Chengfeng was not that kind of stingy person.

Wei Yuan was foolishly afraid of offending Yun Chengfeng and causing trouble to Wei Cheng, so he was about to hurriedly withdraw when Wei Cheng said, "Yuanzi, thank you for bringing someone here."

Wei Cheng looked at the acquaintance, it was Boss Gu, a ship trader.

Wei Cheng stood up to say hello: "Boss Gu, long time no see."

Boss Gu responded: "Boss Wei, long time no see."

"Boss Gu, please take a seat." Wei Cheng made a gesture of invitation, and then said to Wei Yuan, "Have you eaten lunch, do you want to eat together?"

Wei Yuan refused, and he had to go back to the stall to busy, and then left.

When Wei Cheng saw Lu Dashan, he didn't have the air to say hello to Lu Dashan, so that Lu Dashan was flattered and responded and called Boss Wei.

Wei Cheng introduced to Boss Gu, when he introduced Yun Chengfeng, he introduced the young master of Taifu Building, and didn't say anything else.

A few men were talking about things, and Zhou Yuan couldn't stay, so he left the table. How could Wei Cheng not know that his daughter-in-law was uncomfortable, and he didn't leave him there, so he lowered his head and said softly, "Let the kitchen cook you some food, then go back to work when you're full, otherwise you won't be able to go to the counter."

"Well."

If not, Zhou Yuan Knowing that his husband will personally go out and arrange everything for him, it is better to eat obediently.

"Go."

Zhou Yuan then left.

Yun Chengfeng was used to Wei Cheng's attitude towards his daughter-in-law. He ate at the same table in Xianmanju for a few days, either with vegetables or with tender care... He was like a superfluous one -

he never saw which one . Husband is so sticky.

-Wei

Cheng asked the servants to add auxiliary bowls and chopsticks, and also asked the servants to take Lu Dashan to the lobby to order some food.

Have a drink.

Wei Cheng asked, "Is there any business for Boss Gu to come to Wei today?"

Boss Gu said, "I want to order a batch of sauces. The last batch was sold out."

Wei Cheng and Yun Chengfeng looked at each other. , just now they were discussing how to sell the first batch of sauces made by the sauce workshop, and some people came to buy them.

Boss Gu has bought the sauce once, and if he goes back to work with him, it will definitely sell well.

Wei Cheng asked: "How much does Boss Gu want this time?"

"Two thousand catties of soy sauce and one thousand catties of chili oil." Boss Gu asked, "Can Boss Wei provide it?"

"Yes." Wei Cheng said, "However, it is necessary The goods will be available in a few days."

"No hurry, I just arrived in the county town today, and I will live in the county town for about ten days. I can deliver the goods before I leave." Boss Gu smiled, "I am really afraid that I will be in a hurry. Boss Wei can't provide the goods. This time, Boss Wei's business seems to have grown a lot."

"I cooperated with the young master of Taifu Lou to open a sauce workshop. It didn't take long for the workshop to start, and there are still goods for Boss Gu." Wei Cheng said, "The sauce workshop has added a lot of sauces, and Boss Gu is interested to learn more."

Boss Gu asked, "I don't know, what new sauces are added, how do they compare to the previous doenjang and chili oil?"

"Boss Gu, how does Xianmanju's dishes taste?" Wei Cheng asked instead of answering.

"Gu Mou traveled south and north, and the dishes of Xianmanju are novel and delicious." They were all things he had never eaten before. All have to appreciate it. "The seafood pot, braised pork, and stew are all my favorites."

Before, he thought that the dishes made with soybean paste were delicious and distinctive, but now he feels that they are not as good as the dishes in Xianmanju.

Wei Cheng smiled and said, "Except for the seafood pot, all other dishes are cooked with the newly added sauces."

"This is true." Boss Gu was surprised.

"How could Wei smash his own sign."

Boss Gu is instead interested in the new sauces in the sauce workshop. The previous sauces sell well. If there are new styles and better dishes, he can expand his business. .

Make an appointment with Wei Cheng to go to the sauce workshop. Wei Cheng asks people to go to the grocery store in the suburbs of the city. There is a private room on the second floor of the grocery store for entertaining guests, as well as a special kitchen, which can cook various sauces into dishes. Let him taste and judge better.

Yun Chengfeng took a sip of tea and thought to himself, it turns out that there is such a use in setting up a shop in the workshop area.

Been taught a lesson.

After getting along for a long time, Yun Chengfeng's business mind has been on the rise, and his ideas have developed new ideas.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-05-21 19:06:15~2022-05-22 23:43:23~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 1 bottle of green mung bean;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!