Chapter 53

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan wore the same clothes, but the colors were different, one was green ink and the other was blue and white; Wei Cheng was flamboyant, and Zhou Yuan was handsome and gentle. The two of them stood together like a pair of beautiful people, and they matched very well.

The earliest relatives who came to Wei Cheng's house were Zhou Yuan's relatives, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother, the eldest aunt and aunt, and Zhou Qiu and Zhou Mu.

Zhou's father, Zhou's mother, and the others went to Weicheng's house. The person at the door was Wei Jin and Wei Shi. They recognized Zhou Yong's three brothers. Wei Jin asked his younger brother to inform the master and the master, and he stepped forward to welcome them into the house.

The group was not stunned when they saw someone coming to greet them, but they were stunned when they entered the front yard.

The outer wall of the door is high, and the white-gray wall is inconspicuous. Once you enter the yard, the front yard is spacious and larger than it looks from the outside. The yard is paved with stones. In the maid's room, a lot of flowers and plants are planted in the corner of the yard wall.

On the right is the large kitchen. A water well is dug next to the kitchen. There is a strange stone pier on the well. It does not look like a stone pier. The stone pier is embedded with iron rods. It can be shaken up and down to draw water from the well. Several women are there. The fetching water was the helper in charge of the banquet, and they were all temporarily invited by Wei Cheng.

Right in front of you is a large house, more spacious than the next row of large tile-roofed houses in Shangxiang. Four doors are open, and the front hall is unobstructed.

Entering the front hall, there are carved and patterned tables and chairs in the front hall, and the style is simple and atmospheric. Wei Jin introduced the living room on the left and the waiting room on the right. Wei Jin didn't bring anyone there, and asked Wei's father and Wei's mother to take their seats in the front hall, and a famous girl in maid's clothes served them tea.

Sitting in the front hall, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother felt that this was not like a suburban house, but a rich family's house.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother looked at their son, and their eyes questioned why they didn't tell their son-in-law's family so rich in advance. The three brothers Zhou Yong were also stunned. They were building a sauce workshop. At that time, Wei Cheng's house was a dilapidated house. After going to the grocery store they never came.

They were no less shocked than their parents.

Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi looked at each other, and they were also shocked, thinking they had entered the wrong house.

Aunt Zhou Yuan and Zhou Lanlan have never been here. They found someone to inquire about houses in the suburbs of Weicheng, even if they were dilapidated houses, not even their homes. This... When did Weicheng become so rich?

Aunt Zhou Yuan and Zhou Xiaorui had never been here either. They were stunned when they saw the spacious and atmospheric house in front of them. Didn't they say that Wei Cheng was a run-down house?

Zhou Yuan's three sisters-in-law's eyes widened in disbelief. Brother Yuan and Wei Cheng became so rich, and they even looked at Brother Yuan before and regretted it. When I see Brother Yuan, I will try to please him, thinking that they are his sister-in-law, and they are always a family. As long as they show affection, Brother Yuan will always take care that they are his sister-in-law, and will definitely accept it, get along well in the future, and then walk around from time to time. , and then leak some benefits from Brother Yuan's hands... just think about it, it's beautiful!

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan came out of the inner courtyard, wearing a full set of cloud brocade, showing their temperament from the inside out, and they all looked extravagant.

Wei Cheng and his daughter-in-law went to the outer city to buy a jade pendant around the waist. In order to avoid eye-catching, they did not wear it.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother seemed to be unable to recognize the Qingjun brother and the tall and dignified man in front of him, one was their brother and the other was their son-in-law.

The last time Zhou's father and Zhou's mother saw his brother, he was dressed in ordinary cotton-padded clothes that could no longer be ordinary.

The three brothers Zhou Yong are used to it, and they feel that the temperament of the younger brother and brother-in-law has changed today. Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi felt the same way.

Aunt Zhou's mother and daughter were stunned and jealous. Aunt Zhou and her daughter were shocked except for shock.

"Father, mother, aunt, aunt..."

"Father-in-law, mother-in-law, aunt, aunt..."

Seeing that his brother and son-in-law were still familiar with their expressions, and his brother even walked up to Zhou's mother and Zhou's father and smiled intimately, everyone returned to their senses.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother looked at their brother, and they were very relieved. No matter how their brother changed, he was still their brother.

Zhou Yuan took his parents and the others to visit the inner courtyard, and the decoration of the inner courtyard was simple and comfortable. The open garden is shaded by a tall osmanthus tree, with stone tables and chairs under the tree. The corridor on the right connects the house in the inner courtyard. The chair in the middle of the inner hall of the house is a bench. The bench is not high and I have never seen it before. The benches are covered with soft and thick cushions, which should be very comfortable to sit on. There is a dining table on one side of the interior hall and a fireplace on the other. Zhou Yuan didn't even know what the fireplace was used for.

On the left is the master bedroom and on the right is the guest room.

After the visit, they went back to the living room in the front hall. The family wentssips at home. During the conversation, the three sisters-in-law wanted to get close to Zhou Yuan. Zhou's mother deliberately interrupted.

The guests came one after another. The banquet guests were regular guests from Xianmanju. One of the guests was a restaurant owner and seemed to be discussing about buying sauces.

Zhou Yuan always listened to his husband when he was in the grocery store, and his husband never concealed anything from him about business matters.

Guests are arranged in the front hall.

Wei's mother, Wei's father, and the others did not arrive at the spot. The family arrived early, and Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan had to go to meet them.

Surprisingly this time, Wei Dabao shouted obediently when he saw people, "Second uncle, uncle." I don't know if he taught him at home.

Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows.

Zhou Yuan responded with a smile.

Wei's mother, Wei's father, and the others looked at their second son's new house, and they were equally shocked, and they felt very uncomfortable.

Both families are considered family members, but there are differences between men and women. The women's family members are all sitting in the living room. After Zhou's father and the Wei family have casually chatted with each other, the Zhou family's men's family members all go to the living room. Father Wei, as Wei Cheng's father, sat on the main seat in the main hall.

On the side of the living room, it was the first time that Zhou Yuan had directly dealt with Mrs. Wei's sister-in-law, and Zhou's mother and the others were even more restrained.

Aunt Zhou and Mother Wei knew each other, and Aunt Zhou came up to say hello very enthusiastically. Mother Wei responded, and instead of chatting with the aunt, she became enthusiastic with Mother Zhou, and Mother Zhou was a little flattered.

Sister-in-law Wei Wu even took the initiative to chat with Zhou Yuan.

Aunt Zhou was left to dry aside, and Aunt Zhou was still talking to her.

"My family, come to the county town another day, and you must tell me and let me treat you well."

Mother Wei, Mother Zhou doesn't even know where your home is, so how can I tell you.

"Brother Yuan, isn't it? We are a concubine, we are a family, and we need to communicate more in the future. Your sister-in-law, I know a lot of people and sisters in the county town, brother, let's get together another day. Don't be polite to my sister-in-law, sister-in-law. Once I'm familiar with this temperament, I get along very well, I usually ignore you when I'm not familiar with you, so you can take more care."

Zhou Yuan could only say something, he could only nod his head in embarrassment.

Zhou Yuan is really a little afraid of Wei Cheng's sister-in-law's enthusiasm. In fact, the two of them don't have such a good relationship, so you can talk about their relationship as if they were brothers and sisters.

From the beginning to the present, Zhou Lanlan has been silent, even if Zhou Xiaorui, who is close to her, asked her to chat, she couldn't return her love. Zhou Xiaorui also has a temper. Zhou Lanlan ignored her, she turned around and chatted with Zhou Qiu and Zhou Muzi.

There were refreshments on the table in the living room. The four of them sat at a table. The three of them ate cakes and chatted happily. Only Zhou Lanlan lowered her eyes and clenched her hands into a ball. She felt jealous, if she married Wei Cheng, she would be tall and handsome. Wei Cheng, in this big house, dressed in bright and bright clothes, sitting in a high position and attracting the attention of the elders... Will all this happen to her today?

Zhou Lanlan was very unwilling, why is a brother who can't get married living such a good life now. Her mother arranged a blind date for her. The family has a shop in the county town. So what? That person was as fat as a pig. When she saw her, she coveted her eyes, and she was disgusted when she saw it.

If she had known that Wei Cheng was so capable and looked so good when she packed up, she should have chosen to marry Wei Cheng in the first place. Even if Wei Cheng's family didn't have a blind date in the county town, she would marry the rich fat young master.

Which round was it that Zhou Yuan, the unwanted brother, robbed her.

Zhou Lanlan looked at Zhou Yuan and thought viciously in her heart, now that I'm making you laugh, Wei Cheng will definitely not want you when she can't have a son.

Zhou Lanlan seemed to be so jealous that she forgot how she hated Wei Cheng's poverty.

Although, this Weicheng is not the original Weicheng.

-

Hurry up and open the banquet.

The guests took their seats.

No one came to the Wei House in the inner city, so he sent his servants to give gifts. No one came from Wei Cheng's fourth uncle's house, so he also sent someone to give gifts. His third uncle and third aunt's cousin fell down, and the second-hand cousin Wei Yexuan didn't come. He looked down on his cousin Wei Cheng, so it's not surprising that he didn't come.

After the guests were seated, Wei Cheng's younger sister, Wei Zhen, arrived late. Her carriage was still behind Yun Chengfeng's carriage, and when she arrived at the door, she even passed Yun Chengfeng's carriage and stopped in front.

After Wei Lei came back from Xianmanlou, Wei Cheng asked him to help to wait for Yun Chengfeng at the door, and Yun Chenglai asked Wei Hu to inform him that he had no skills inside. Although Yun Chengfeng might not necessarily come, before the banquet, he had to arrange for someone to wait outside the door.

Wei Zhen got off the carriage, always dressed in bright and bright clothes, wearing a pearl hairpin ring, and walking with her chin raised and arrogant. Entering the front yard and seeing the front room, I was stunned for a moment. Facing Wei Cheng, she strode forward, followed by Wei Hu, who was bluffing. She was in a trance for a while. Is the tall and dignified man in front of her her second brother?

Wei Zhen thought that Wei Cheng was coming to greet her, and was about to show off when Wei Cheng shouted, "Little sister. Mom and Dad are at the main table. The servants will take you there." Then she skipped her and walked behind her.

Wei Zhen was very angry at being ignored by Wei Cheng, and stomped her feet angrily. Qiaoxi stood next to her. She was responsible for taking the guests to sit down. It was the first time she saw the master's sister, and she seemed to look down on her master. Qiaoxi is still responsible for bringing people to the female family's main table.

Wei Zhen walked beside Mother Wei, and there was a space beside Mother Wei for her to sit. Directly opposite her was Zhou Yuan, and Zhou Yuan was seated by Mother Zhou.

Wei Zhen called out Wei Wu's sister-in-law and sat down.

Wei's mother looked at her little daughter and pulled her sleeve: "Zhener, call someone!"

Wei Zhen looked at Wei's mother suspiciously, "Who are you calling? I called."

Wei's mother lowered her head and leaned over, quietly pointing Zhou Yuan, "Your second sister-in-law, have you forgotten?"

Wei Zhen really didn't know Zhou Yuan. Wei's mother reminded her and thought of what she saw when she came in. This second brother seems to have something to do. She hasn't figured out what the second brother has done. What happened, or for the sake of it, he shouted, "Second sister-in-law."

He didn't even shout at Zhou Yuan, he just shouted at will, Zhou Yuan didn't care, he laughed: "Hello, little sister."

-

Wei Cheng heard Yun Chengfeng's voice when he stepped out of the gate.

"Wei Lei, that woman is someone from Wei Cheng. She's quite arrogant." It was the first time that she dared to step in front of him, Yun Chengfeng.

Wei Lei replied: "Sister Chengzi."

"Huh?" Yun Chengfeng said, "Sister Wei Cheng? It doesn't look like

it!" "Okay, Young Master Yun, Young Master Yun's family, don't make fun of me behind your back." Wei Cheng walked in front of Yun Chengfeng, "She is indeed my sister." Seeing Steward Quan and Yan Yi next to him, Wei Cheng greeted them one by one.

Quan Guanshi said: "Boss Wei, congratulations."

"Master Wei." Yan Yi handed the congratulatory gift in his hand to Wei Hu.

Wei Cheng made a gesture of invitation and said with a smile: "Master Yun, wait for you to open the table, please."

"Your words are the best."

Wei Cheng: "..."

A few people went in, the guests in the front yard They were all seated, and Wei Cheng had only a few tables for the banquet, but they were very noticeable when they entered, especially the young master, who was dressed in brocade clothes, extraordinary handsome and noble.

The distinguished guest of Xianmanlou has seen Steward Quan, and with a little head, he can guess that the young master might be the young master of Taifulou. The young master of Taifulou came to Weicheng's house for a banquet.

Zhou Yuan's two cousins, Wei Cheng's cousin, looked shy when they saw such an extravagant man. The eyes of Zhou Yuan's two cousins ​​were even more green, and they almost drooled.

Aunt Wei Cheng looked at the blushing cheeks of the daughter next to her, sighed, and whispered to Wei Yu: "Yu'er, this man is extraordinary, we can't imagine it."

Wei Yuxiu's face was slightly stiff, and she quickly recovered, sweet A smile: "Mother, don't worry, my daughter is purely appreciative and will not think too much."

Aunt Wei Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, really afraid that her daughter's heart would fall on that noble young master. Daughter Xiu Xiu is polite, but her temperament is very stubborn. Once she is serious, it is difficult to dissuade her.

Zhou Lanlan and Zhou Xiaorui felt that it was worth the trip to meet their true marriage!

Wei Cheng took Yun Chengfeng to sit beside him, and the main position was Wei Cheng, which represented that he was the head of the family. Wei Cheng introduced Yun Chengfeng as a friend of his, so he didn't say much.

Steward Quan and Yan Yi went to Wei Lei's table.

Start serving.

The dishes at the banquet are all based on Xianmanlou's specialties, with slight changes.

Wei Cheng added sea cucumber and fish gelatin to the dishes, and ordered the serving person to explain that they were all sea treasures, the same category as abalone.

The main dishes at the banquet are seafood pot, brine chicken, crystal pig's trotter, braised pork platter, braised stewed meat...

No matter what kind of dishes, they can surprise the guests.

After a feast, the guests returned.

Banquet.

Yun Chengfeng left the table ahead of schedule and had already returned to the inner city.

Wei Cheng arranged a carriage to take Zhou's father and Zhou's mother back. The three sisters-in-law Zhou Yuan didn't talk to Zhou Yuan all afternoon, and they saw a banquet. Regret is nothing else.

Zhou Lanlan and Zhou Xiaorui were reluctant to leave, they didn't show their faces in front of the noble young master, they all wanted to get close to Zhou Yuan to inquire about the noble young master's identity, but everyone went back together, they could only go back.

The rest of the Wei family did not leave.

Wei Zhen inquired about the second brother at the side of Wei's mother.

Wei's mother said that Weicheng opened a freshman house in the outer city and opened a grocery store in the suburbs. Weicheng can still get the source of the sauce that sells well in the city recently. The Wei family has always been paying attention to Weicheng. trend.

"Sauce?" Wei Zhen asked, "There is a Baiwei Zhai in the inner city, which specializes in selling sauces. The price of selling sauces is not cheap. A bottle costs hundreds of dollars. Can the second brother get the supply?" His face was full of surprise.

Mother Wei didn't know about Baiweizhai. She shook her head when she heard the price. "It shouldn't be. Your second brother's sauce sells for more than ten cents a pound, and thirty or forty cents a pound. There are no such expensive sauces."

Wei Zhen It's a pity, and I also thought that if her second brother had the supply, her family would be able to catch up with the second brother to get the supply. Her parents-in-law still didn't hold her in the spotlight, and her family wasn't richer.

However, although her second brother had nothing to do with Baiweizhai, she was also shocked that her second brother had such ability to be a businessman in a short period of time. The second brother is rich, and will have more contacts in the future.

Wei Zhen is so realistic.

Only then did Wei Cheng's third uncle and three aunts know that Wei Cheng, his nephew, could build such a large house, and where did the money come from.

Wei Cheng sent the guests away before returning to the front hall.

Wei's father said directly: "Second child, the family wants to sell the sauce to the suburban store, what do you think?"

Wei Cheng said: "Yes!"

Wei Cheng said so neatly, but the Wei family was surprised. Liang looked at him with complicated eyes, Wei Cheng avoided his eldest brother Wei Liang's gaze, and said to Father Wei: "Dad, you don't need to be so surprised, it's the same for everyone who sells the sauce, I have no reason to say no to you. Suburban sales. The right can be given to the family alone, but whether it is a family member or an outsider, when you come to the grocery store for wholesale, you must sign a contract and abide by the terms of the contract."

Wei Cheng has to put the ugly words in the front, lest the Wei family default on credit, and he will pay him once. Can be lenient, but not a second time.

The Wei family got the selling rights they wanted and went back to the city.

This banquet has buried a lot of thoughts in the hearts of many people.