Chapter 81

Zhou Yuan has been lethargic recently.

At first, Wei Cheng thought that he would doze off because he was tired every time he was busy with the big workshop. The big workshop was stable, and he still fell asleep from time to time after resting for a few days. Wei Cheng felt that something was wrong.

But he couldn't figure out what was wrong.

She was rarely at a grocery store on weekdays, and Xiaoliu, who served others, was inexperienced, and she didn't even notice it.

At this time, while eating breakfast, people start to doze off again before breakfast is finished, and it seems that they have not woken up.

Wei Cheng frowned as he looked at the confused man leaning against his arms.

Wei Cheng asked Xiao Liu, who was waiting beside him: "Is your lord busy reading the account books in the grocery store these days and haven't had a good rest?"

He doesn't necessarily stay at the grocery store all the time. He thought that his daughter-in-law was secretly busy behind his back.

Next to Xiaoliu, he immediately replied: "Go back to the master, the master has not read the account books these days. Every time the master has lunch with the master, you leave the shop and go to take a nap."

Xiaoliu thought that her family master had not been in the morning these days . She slept more than half an hour after lunch, and then she realized that it was inappropriate to report Zhou Yuan's situation these days: "My lord will take occasional breaks in the morning, and the time for naps is longer than before. It's been a long time, the slaves thought that the master was busy with the grocery store business before." Saying that, Xiaoliu realized that he had neglected his duty, and immediately knelt down, "It's the slaves who neglected and didn't notice the master's strangeness, please punish the master."

Xiaoliu felt very guilty . .

Wei Cheng's brows were still furrowed, worried about whether his daughter-in-law's body was not well maintained, but he didn't blame Xiao Liu, he didn't notice the change of her daughter-in-law, he was the one who was negligent, "Get up and go to the doctor. "

"Yes, Master!" Xiaoliu hurriedly went to ask the doctor.

Zhou Yuan only felt tired and stupefied. He leaned against Wei Cheng and slept for a while. After recovering a little, he woke up. Xiao Xiao yawned and looked at a table where breakfast had not been removed, and asked in confusion, "Have breakfast? Why? Why am I falling asleep again, I'm so hungry." As soon as

Zhou Yuan moved, Wei Cheng noticed that the man in his arms woke up, looked at his sleepy-eyed daughter-in-law, and when he heard him call hungry, he refilled a bowl of rice porridge. It was mid-to-late April, and the rice porridge was still a little warm, but it didn't get cold. "You just woke up, so eat a bowl of porridge first .

"

Putting side dishes and shrimp dumplings for him on his small plate, Zhou Yuan took care to eat when he felt very hungry, and Wei Cheng kept adding vegetables for him.

Zhou Yuan's appetite was very good, and he ate more than usual without noticing.

The daughter-in-law ate deliciously, and her appetite increased. Wei Cheng looked at her ruddy face. Except for lethargy, everything else was normal.

Could it be that he thought too much, there was no problem with his daughter-in-law's body, but he was tired and did not recover for a while.

Or ask the doctor to see it, he is relieved.

After he was full, he just slept for a while, Zhou Yuan was full of energy, he looked at the breakfast on the table and remembered that he seemed to have eaten it, and then fell asleep in the middle, not sure, he looked at Wei Cheng and asked: "Strange, did I fall asleep after eating breakfast? How could I fall asleep after eating breakfast?"

He was so tired that he fell asleep before breakfast was finished!

Zhou Yuan didn't realize anything, he just felt embarrassed.

Wei Cheng didn't think much of it when he saw him, so he didn't remind his daughter-in-law about the abnormality. Seeing her sullen expression, he chuckled softly and said, "Yuan Yuan, are you so tired because you secretly read the account books behind my back?"

Zhou Yuan was stunned, his eyes widened, how did the husband guess it, he watched his husband go out early and return late every day, and thought about sharing his worries.

Moreover, there was only one time when he found that he had no energy to read the ledger, so he didn't do that.

He also sent Xiaoliu back to the grocery store to help. Xiaoliu didn't know, how could her husband know.

Zhou Yuan suddenly felt a little guilty.

Wei Cheng couldn't see his daughter-in-law's expression, so he breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he was really busy and tired secretly behind his back. He hasn't recovered yet, which may have something to do with his daughter-in-law's constitution.

Wei Cheng deliberately threatened: "Yuan Yuan, you only need to take good care of your body, and now you are tired and lethargic. I will ask Xiao Liu to ask a doctor, and she will have to drink medicine to make

up her body." "No, no need!"

Zhou Yuan He was tongue-tied. He didn't feel that his health was bad. He was in good health before he was married and did farm work. How could he live a good life, but his health was poor, and he still had to drink medicine from time to time?

Zhou Yuan's face was slumped, and he looked at Wei Cheng softly. He didn't want to take medicine.

He was not raised to be squeamish and afraid of taking bitter medicine, but after a few meals, he didn't feel anything. After drinking it for nearly a month, he was afraid of drinking it.

Wei Cheng hid it from him and didn't tell him that when Dr. Ge took the pulse and said that his body was cold, the cold body was not found because people were good at farming and living all year round, otherwise it would show up in winter.

The medicine I drank before is also conditioning the cold body.

Wei Cheng knew that his daughter-in-law was worried that he would not be able to get pregnant. Wei Cheng didn't care about it. If his daughter-in-law cared, Wei Cheng would definitely take it to heart, not to mention the physical problems of his daughter-in-law.

He still inquired carefully about the influence of Dr. Ge's cold bottom.

Dr. Ge told Wei Cheng that the cold bottom has an impact on the child's pregnancy, that is, it is difficult to conceive, not impossible to conceive, but there are hidden dangers, the brother's own pregnancy is worse than the woman's, if the cold bottom is pregnant, it will be very hard, and even prone to miscarriage .

Wei Cheng was frightened at the time. He didn't want his daughter-in-law to suffer. Fortunately, Dr. Ge said that Zhou Yuan's physique was good, and it would be good to have a cold foundation.

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law's petite eyes, Wei Cheng would spoil people for anything, and it was related to his health, he would not soften his heart, and said sternly: "Whether or not to drink medicine, the doctor will know when he comes, the doctor said that he wants to drink, then I want to drink."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

Xiaoliu led the doctor in, Aunt Mao asked Xiaoliu about the situation of Lord Xiaoliu before Xiaoliu went to invite the doctor. Excited but not sure, the doctor came and she followed.

The doctor took Zhou Yuan's pulse.

Wei Cheng stared at the doctor's expression closely.

Aunt Mao stared at the doctor with anticipation.

Xiaoliu kept looking at the doctor worriedly.

Zhou Yuan was made nervous by the three of them: "..." He thought that a bitter medicine would be indispensable in the days to come.

As for the doctor, under the gaze of three sharp eyes, he couldn't help shaking his hands, making him think that something had happened to the husband's body in front of him.

The doctor took the pulse for a long time, and Wei Cheng and the others stared at the doctor more tightly.

It's not a big deal, it's a good thing.

Seeing the doctor taking his pulse, Wei Cheng immediately asked, "Doctor, how is my husband's health? He has been lethargic recently, is he tired recently?"

The doctor pretended to be hesitant and didn't answer right away. He was frightened and his hands were shaking just now, so he asked these people to worry a little more. Zhou Yuan didn't think there was a major problem with his body, so he was worried that he would take bitter medicine for a while, so he asked the doctor

: "Doctor, do you want to drink bitter medicine?"

Drink intermittently."

Zhou Yuan immediately grimaced.

When Wei Cheng heard the doctor's words, they were worried about Zhou Yuan's health.

Wei Cheng was in a hurry: "Doctor, is my husband's health important? What do you think?" The doctor that Xiaoliu hired didn't even know a word.

Aunt Mao frowned and asked, "Doctor, how is my lord's health? Why do you still need to take medicine, isn't it..." Did she guess wrong? Xiaoliu was worried that she was going to be in a hurry. She was deeply afraid that there was something wrong with the lord's body. She had been serving the lord. If there was a problem with the lord's body, she would be to blame, "Doctor, what's wrong with my

lord?"

, The doctor dared not to say anything, and immediately said: "The noble husband of the mansion is in good health, I am happy!" When the

doctor said this, Wei Cheng and the others were stunned, and Zhou Yuan was even more stunned.

The doctor smiled and said: "Congratulations to your mansion, your husband is a happy maid and has been pregnant for more than a month." The

doctor said congratulations, Zhou Yuan regained his senses first, his heart could not contain the joy, and the palm of his hand touched his stomach in disbelief.

He, he is really pregnant, pregnant with his and her husband's child!

Aunt Mao and Xiaoliu both recovered and couldn't help being happy.

Xiaoliu shouted happily: "Aunt Mao, the master is happy, we have a little master!"

Aunt Mao was overjoyed: "The lord is really pregnant, and the old slave said, Xiao Liu told me that the lord has been sleepy recently, and it looks like she is pregnant."

Aunt Mao and Xiao Liu both recovered, and Wei Cheng was still stunned. On the side, when he heard that his daughter-in-law was pregnant, his mind went blank.

Zhou Yuan put his hand in his stomach and moved it away, Wei side his head very puzzled, why the husband didn't respond, shouldn't he be happy?

"Husband."

Zhou Yuan said softly, Wei Cheng's tall body was shocked, and he instantly recovered.

Then stared at his wife's belly with wide eyes, pregnant, pregnant -

really pregnant! ! !

Still a man pregnant! ! ! !

This, this, he has no experience! !

Wei Cheng's head was muddy. Although he did as the locals do, he was shocked and overwhelmed when he encountered a man who was pregnant!

"Husband, aren't you happy?" Zhou Yuan didn't feel the slightest joy when he saw the person who had returned to God, his tone was a little low.

Could it be that the husband has not cared much about children because he doesn't like children?

Pregnant people will inevitably be cranky.

"No!"

Wei Cheng didn't even think to refute loudly, Zhou Yuan, who was eager to refute, smiled softly and felt relieved.

Wei Cheng saw his daughter-in-law's brows and eyes smiled gently and peacefully at him, and his heart was touched. He walked up to his daughter-in-law and squatted down, holding her daughter-in-law's fair little hands gently and gently pressing it against the place where she was carrying her little life, and said softly and lowly: "I am very Happy." His voice was hoarse, and his deep eyes couldn't hide the emotion.

The broad palms attached to the stomach seem to feel the beating of the little lives, which is the testimony of his love with his lover.

Wei Cheng felt a very strange feeling in his heart. He couldn't describe the feeling, it was joy, emotion, choking and excitement.

Wei Cheng's dark eyes looked at Zhou Yuan's bright and moist eyes, so focused, his voice was low and hoarse: "Yuan Yuan, my husband is very happy."

Zhou Yuan smiled softly again, and Qing Yue's voice was even more gentle. : "Well, I'm also very happy."

Zhou Yuan smiled, the originally handsome facial features were so soft and bright, Wei Cheng couldn't take his eyes away!

Aunt Mao saw her master squatting in front of the master early and invited the doctor to drink tea in the front hall, Xiao Liu covered her mouth with a smile and left with Aunt Mao.

When the husband and wife went to the front hall to ask the doctor to pay attention, the doctor waited in the front hall and drank three cups of tea.

When Wei Cheng returned to normal, he was worried about his daughter-in-law's body.

After seeing the doctor, he carefully helped his daughter-in-law to sit down, and he asked the doctor.

"Doctor, how is my husband's health?"

"What should I pay attention to when my brother is pregnant?"

"Will my husband's sleepiness affect his body these days?"

"What foods can't be eaten during pregnancy, doctor, what can't you eat ? Tell me what to eat and what to eat." ........

Wei Cheng took the doctor to talk and asked for almost half an hour, and even what to prepare on the day of giving birth, will it be possible? If there is danger, he will ask the doctor clearly before he is willing to let the doctor go.

He is concerned about the backwardness of medical care in this era, how can he not worry about nervousness.

Zhou Yuan watched his husband so nervous about him, he sat on the main seat and smiled happily.

Aunt Mao was here. She knew that her brother and son should pay attention to the pregnancy. When she saw that the master kept asking the doctor, she smiled and told her that the master knew all about it. She couldn't help feeling that the master was very kind.

Xiao Liu smiled and felt that the master and the master were really loving.

The doctor's face twitched, and when he was asked the answer, he was dry for several times. He wanted to let go, but he held on to the doctor's responsibility and endured it. He had never met a man who loved his husband so much.

However, when the doctor left, he was so happy that he couldn't keep his mouth shut, and with a high reward in his arms, the dissatisfaction in his heart disappeared without a trace.

-

When his daughter-in-law was pregnant, Wei Cheng became nervous. He would say a word of concern from time to time, and he would carefully support him when he took a step.

In order to be able to accompany his daughter-in-law, he spent a day dealing with urgent matters, and after straightening out the important matters, he threw the matter over to Wei Lei and his third uncle, and then said, "Don't come to me if it's not an important matter."

Wei Lei Lei knew that his friend had a child, so he was very happy for him. Uncle Wei Cheng also shared a lot of experience with him, and he was also happy for his nephew.

Cousin Wei Yexuan also congratulated his cousin.

Since Wei Yexuan was deceived last time, he was beaten severely by his father and lay at home to recover for ten days and a half months. After he recovered, he was pressed by his father and enslaved to the north and south. Wei Cheng agreed.

Wei Yexuan realized that he was wrong, accepted the punishment obediently, and made up his mind to follow behind his father to help. He used to look down on Wei Cheng, his cousin, but now he sees Wei Cheng and calls him cousin.

Wei Yexuan and his father were shocked to see his cousin's industry, and then he admired Wei Cheng so much, he would occasionally talk back to his father's words, Wei Yexuan was very obedient to Wei Cheng's words.

Wei Yexuan is surprisingly similar to Wei Hu. Although his temperament is quite calm, his nature is still so detached and so second-hand.

Wei Hu has a straight and honest temperament. The two are equally straightforward and loyal, and they also like to drink and eat. Wei Yexuan is very envious of Wei Hu's skills, and he also trains with Wei Hu to learn together.

The third uncle of the Wei family is happy to see it happen. It is better for his son and Wei Hu to get together, rather than going out to find those flocks and dogs to cause trouble.

He was very grateful to Wei Cheng, his nephew, his son was born, and life at home was better.

The third uncle of the Wei family heard that his nephew husband was pregnant, and thought that his nephew's family had no elders, and that no elders would prepare the clothes for the child's birth.

Wei Lei asked: "Chengzi, is the trip to Fucheng delayed?" He

originally decided to wait for the big workshop to stabilize and go to Fucheng to implement the store, but he really can't go now.

Wei Cheng pondered for a moment and said, "Let's talk about it in a few months. Anyway, the shop has already been bought by Taifu Building in Fucheng. There are a few places. I used to determine which shop sells what, but now I can only put it aside."

He I was thinking of taking my daughter-in-law to Fucheng, but now that my daughter-in-law is pregnant, he can't leave for the first three months.

—Wei

Cheng arranged things so that people would accompany Zhou Yuan for a moment, and he would move home to do his daily work.

Knowing that Zhou Yuan was pregnant, Ren Nianluo ran from the county town to the suburbs to see Zhou Yuan, and was surprised at Zhou Yuan's unexplained belly.

"Yuanyuan, what is it like to be pregnant with a child?" Ren Nianluo was very curious.

Zhou Yuan smiled and joked: "You'll know when you and Wei Lei get married and get pregnant." Ren Nianluo's

round face immediately turned bright red.

Zhou Muzi, who was married, was greedy. He was happy for his friend and hoped that he could get pregnant earlier.

Zhou Qiu chatted happily by the side, and still didn't forget to joke: "Yuan Yuan, look at how nervous Wei Cheng is about you, it seems that you will fall down if you touch it, and he has to support you." The

friend joked, Zhou Yuan said calmly: " Xiaoqiu, the three of us are getting married, and the three of us are getting married soon, when will you have the good news?"

"Ah!"

Zhou Qiu was asked, but he didn't have time to cover it up, his eyes shrank a little, Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi were right. Take a look, there is a problem.

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi stared at Zhou Qiu at the same time, Zhou Qiu was stared at and laughed, she couldn't hide it, she blushed and hesitated: "There is... it's from another village, he I'm chasing me...I, I don't know if I like it or not, I'm thinking about it..." The

friend's face flushed, Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi looked at each other, how could they not like this, clearly When he became interested , he asked in unison: "Who is it?! How did you know him?!"

Zhou Qiu: "..." I

had to explain that if I could know that person, I would still be able to entertain the whole family when my cousin Zhou Yuan was admitted as a scholar. When I was in the village, I met at a banquet. The other party was a scholar who had passed the exam last year. His family background was not good, so he did not continue to take the exam. He is currently working as an accountant in the county seat.

When the scholar saw Zhou Qiu, he was attracted by her generous and cheerful temperament. He also looked for opportunities to approach Zhou Qiu. Zhou Qiu didn't know that the person who approached her was a scholar. The two sat and chatted. Xiucai was moved.

Only after the pursuit.

That scholar was caring and literate, and would listen patiently to Zhou Qiu's words. Zhou Qiu's heart was drawn to her. She wasn't sure.

Now that his friends found out, Zhou Qiu told what happened.

Zhou Yuan and Zhou Muzi were also very happy that their friends finally had a partner.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-07-08 02:49:15~2022-07-09 11:48:19~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution : 53546102 7 bottles; 33946770 2 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!