Chapter 65

The number of merchant ships at the county dock gradually decreases in winter.

Merchants from the south can still be seen, and ships from the north are rare.

A few tall men from the north, all with tendons, their ships entered Nanshan County from the south and stopped here temporarily. They had to stay for two days before entering the north from Nanshan County.

"Big brother, we are all hungry, so let's find something to fill our stomachs. I don't know what to eat in Nanshan County. I can eat a bird in Huaishui Prefecture, and I want to make a mess at home." One The man complained.

"Ask someone, what is there to eat near the wharf."

The man at the head had a rough voice, and he asked another man next to him to inquire about it. It should be about the taste, not bland, and it should be Nanshan County's special, wharf handling. The workers asked them to go to the food street at the wharf. There is a Weiji stall there.

A few northern men went to the Weiji stall, and asked passers-by in the middle to find the location.

Weiji stalls offer hot dishes, and there are transparent windshield tents, even if the cold wind blows, the number of customers will not decrease.

A group of five northern men just started the lunch market, and there were still empty tables at the stall. They sat down at the empty tables, they all smelled the fragrance, and they were even more hungry.

Most of the stalls are full of regular customers. Knowing that the ordering at the stalls is always ordered in front, and then taking a small brand, it will get confused. Several northern men don't know, they just wait for someone to order food, or tell them at the next table, If you want to eat, go to the front of the stall and order.

The leading man asked others to order, and they could order whatever they wanted. Wei Yuan's family saw that they were all new faces.

Sauce-flavored flatbread, spicy and clear soup, fried rice with soy sauce, seafood fried rice, noodles with soy sauce, seafood noodle soup, stewed elbow, stewed chicken with mushrooms, stewed duck with potatoes, mixed meat and vegetables, white rice, rice with coarse grains, The steamed buns...

a small stall is so delicious, looking at the big soup pot that is rolled away, watching the fragrant stewed meat in the pot next to it, watching the fried rice on the iron plate... all the same. Swallowing saliva....

they don't have money, so they have a good meal. Except for the main food, they don't need sauce-flavored flatbread and clear soup noodles. They order a lot of the rest. It's full of spicy red oil, so I ordered a lot...

Wei Yuan watched a few people order hot dishes, and

the spicy hot dishes were a bit too much, so we still eat them together. Wei Yuan proposed to make them a spicy dry dish. The pot, the dry pot sauce can also be eaten with the steamed bread flatbread. Wei Yuan also pointed to a table of three people eating small portions of dry pot. They agreed when they saw the dry pot.

There was a full table.

The five men ate.

"Brother, this tastes delicious!"

"This is a spicy dry pot, full of flavor."

"Seafood fried rice with spicy sauce, try it, it's delicious."

"The stewed meat is delicious, the stew is delicious, and that Potatoes are more fragrant than eating at home."

"The food in this stall is so delicious, I don't know how to make it. If it was sold in the north, I would definitely not get tired of eating it every day."

Wei Yuan saw that they were northern men . , the taste of food is heavier than usual. The customers at the stalls are all from all over the world. They are familiar with which places the guests have light taste, which places have strong tastes, which places have very spicy tastes, and which places have customers' tastes. It's fine as usual...

"I don't know how the stall owner's craftsmanship is so good."

The guests next to him are from Nanshan County. I am envious when I see a few people ordering a full table, and they are full of praise and honor to see how many people eat.

This is their unique food in Nanshan County.

"You don't know, the food at the stalls can be good not only by craftsmanship, but also the sauces from Weiji's grocery store. When I saw other food stalls, the business used to be mediocre, but now I buy the sauces from Wei's grocery store. My family buys Weiji sauce for stir-frying and cooking, and the dishes made with the sauce are more delicious than usual. However, after eating so many restaurants, it is still Weiji's food. Eat and eat."

Sauce? !

The tall man in the lead pondered for a moment, and said, "Where can I buy the sauce?"

The guest said, "You can buy it at the Weiji grocery store opened by the behind-the-scenes owner of Weiji Stall, or if you don't know the place, ask the stall owner I'll take you there."

When Wei Yuan's house closed, a few northern men followed the family to Wei Ji grocery store.

Wei Shi, who was in charge of the grocery store, saw five menacing tall and strong men, each as strong as Wei Hu, and his first reaction was: Why don't you go to the workshop at the back to find Wei Hu to fill the room!

"Wei Shi, is Yuanzi in the grocery store? Several northern businessmen asked him to order sauces."

"Yes, the master is here!"

Wei Yuan's voice pulled Wei Shi back to his senses, and immediately invited someone to sit in the side hall and called someone Poured tea and cakes to say hello, he went to the living room in the backyard to report, Wei Yuan followed him in, he understood the reasons before and after a few people came to order the sauce.

Zhou Yuan smiled and said, "There are quite a few merchants who have come to the grocery store through the stall to pre-order sauces, and now there is a merchant from the north. If you go to the wharf to sell directly, maybe you can sell it."

Wei Cheng intends to open a cargo store at the wharf. He must know that the merchant ships at the wharf can bring many merchants, so he has never let the merchants go to the wharf to sell, order from the county town and other merchants, and the sauce factory needs to be expanded before it can be sold out. goods.

The construction of Jinzhou Fucheng Sauce Factory has just been completed, and it is still a super large sauce workshop. It will be available next year.

Wei Cheng also smiled and said, "Yuanzi, if the customer orders the sauce, I will give you a commission."

There have been many times before, but the reservations are relatively small, and they all have to be shipped back to try the sales effect. Wei Cheng is not afraid of those People don't look back.

Wei Yuan smiled and said, "It's not my credit, it's the credit of a regular customer at the stall, so I'll bring someone along the way." He continued to explain.

It was so!

That's really the credit of a regular customer.

This reward can't be given to the guest, it's a start, it's troublesome to follow the example, but there's always something to show for it.

Wei Cheng went to see the guests first, and also asked Wei Shi to go to the sauce workshop to get some medium and high-level sauces. The sauces in the grocery store were all medium and low.

Five northern men are waiting to drink tea and eat cakes. The cakes taste good.

"Brother, where do you think you can buy these cakes? We don't even have to buy them in the county seat. Buy them back and give them to my husband. He will definitely like

it."

"Go, the third one, where did you come from, the future daughter-in-law, you want to eat it, a man girl likes to eat cakes, and I like to eat cakes when I go to Huaishui Prefecture, look at you really promising.

" No, I'll show you when I go back." The third brother is stubborn, he likes to eat, and he does have a girl to please, he doesn't say, how would his second brother know, his second brother knows drinking and eating in his eyes Meat and Gough.

The other two men are partners. If they don't talk to each other, the two brothers are arguing.

The leading man is the eldest, and he is also the eldest brother of the two bickering brothers.

The second child asked: "Big brother doesn't buy it for my brother-in-law?" The

boss laughed and said, "Buy it!"

In terms of pampering his daughter-in-law, he doesn't like it. This cake is fragrant and sweet, and his daughter-in-law will definitely love it when he buys it back! Must buy for sure!

Wei Cheng came in and followed Wei Hu behind him. Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows as he looked at the tall and strong people.

"I'll keep you all waiting. I'm Wei Cheng, the owner of the grocery store."

"Hello, Boss Wei, I'm Fan He. This is my second brother Fan Hong, and my third brother Fan Hao. They are my brothers."

Fan He looked at him. Looking at Wei Cheng, Wei Cheng also looked at Fan He, Fan Hong felt itchy when he looked at Wei Hu, Wei Hu looked at Fan Hong with a bluffing face, and sneered at Fan Hong's big man. It is not his opponent who is measured by the measure, but it is impossible to guess the leader.

The eyes of the two sides collided for a while, and then their eyes were withdrawn.

Fan He saw that his second brother's eyes were about to move, and he said in a low voice: "Second brother, put away your thoughts, you are not his opponent." They came to discuss business, not to fight.

The boss warned that Fan Hong could only regret it.

"You want to order the sauces. I have several grades of sauces in my hand. I chose the sauces that are suitable for the northern taste. There are stews, stir-fries, good hot sauces, mixed sauces, flatbread sauces, and hot pot sauces."

Wei Cheng asked people to bring in the sauce. Fan He and the others tried it, but they didn't know how the food tasted from these sauces, so they couldn't choose.

Wei Cheng said, "You shouldn't be in a hurry to leave. In the evening, when Wei invites you to dinner, you will know the taste of each type of sauce."

This situation is easily resolved.

"It's better to be respectful than to obey." When an appointment is

made, someone will go to their inn to invite them to Xianmanju.

Fan He: "I don't know where to buy the cakes in your shop. We want to buy some cakes for our family."

Wei Cheng said, "My shop sells cakes. If you want to buy them, you can buy them here, or go to Xianmanju to buy them. ."

Fan He thanked him well and left.

Wei Cheng went back to the living room in the backyard and leaned against his wife, "Yuan Yuan, I have invited a guest to eat at Xianmanju tonight, are you going to eat at Xianmanju or at home?"

Zhou Yuan thought for a while and said: " I'll eat it at home, you and the guests will eat."

Wei Cheng instructed: "Remember to drink the medicine after eating."

"..."

Zhou Yuan frowned when he thought of drinking the bitter medicine. A few days ago He invited Doctor Ge to take a pulse and prescribed medicine for a month. He drank the bitter medicine every day. Wei Cheng looked at his daughter

-in-law's bitter face and smiled: "My dear, your hands and feet are cold, and the doctor said you would drink

it for a month."

Don't move.

Zhou Yuan blushed and said softly, "Husband, aren't you busy?" He clearly saw that someone was looking at the order list, and there was a thick register on the table.

"It's okay, I'll read it tomorrow."

Zhou Yuan stopped reading the book, and put the book aside to talk to others.

"In a few days, Muzi and the others will come to the workshop to work. Xiaoqiu and I are very happy."

"I will arrange a drying room for Li Hu. Will his foot injury be affected?"

"Xiaoqiu said Li Hu The foot injury is almost the same, the workshop can sit, but it will not affect his foot injury."

"Zhou Muzi and Li Hu live in the grocery store, does Zhou Qiu want to live in the grocery store?"

"I asked, she and her eldest brother. If you go back with a company, you don't need to."

Said Zhou Yuan was drowsy, and wanted to take a nap at this point.

Wei Cheng saw that his daughter-in-law wanted to sleep, so he took his daughter-in-law back to the bedroom for a nap!

When he woke up in the afternoon, Wei Cheng sent his daughter-in-law back to his home in the suburbs before leaving for Xianmanju.

Wei Cheng will attach great importance to this negotiation. If there is cooperation, the northern market will be able to open a hole. He also hopes to get the northern supply from Fan He.

The dishes in the north are different from here, and the taste is relatively heavy. Some dishes have to be cooked according to the taste of the north, and he has to teach the chef to do it himself.

When the people arrive, the dishes will be served directly, the hot pot is indispensable, the characteristics of Xianmanlou, and the seafood dry pot, each of which has the characteristics of the north.

After Fan He and the others tasted it, they thought about how many people in the north could eat it.

Fan He: "This sauce is integrated into our dishes, and the taste is even better, and the hot pot is absolutely irresistible in the north."

Fan He directly put down tens of thousands of catties of sauce.

Wei Cheng mentioned cooperation and explained the way of cooperation.

Fan He didn't need to think about it, he directly agreed, as expected, he was a northern man, and it was cool to do things.

"The nuts you want and the mountain goods are trivial matters. I still have some jujube commercial goods in my hand, but the mountain goods are likely to be damaged when they are delivered. This is very difficult to handle."

Wei Cheng said: "I have a drying method, I listen. It is said that there is potato flour in the north, and every household in the north will make it. I provide a drying method to dry the potato flour for better preservation, and it can be eaten for half a year and a year."

"Really?!!"

Fan He and the others were shocked. If it can be preserved, potato flour can be sold to the south, and it can also be sold to merchants. Villagers in the north can plant more and sell it. Not only can they eat potatoes to fill their stomachs, but they don't even have the money to buy winter cotton clothes and freeze to death.

Fan He said solemnly: "Boss Wei, what is your condition for cooperation? If I can do it, I agree to the cooperation."

Wei Cheng said: "As long as 40% of the profit is made, the profit of the batch is not necessary for store sales. This method can also preserve mountain goods, and they can be sold in winter."

Fan He frowned: "How do you say it?"

Wei Cheng raised his jaw slightly, his eyes indicated: "The mushrooms and fungus in the seafood dry pot are made after working and soaking. It's not freshly picked."

Fan He's pupils shrank, thinking that if the north is the most in short supply, the mushrooms are the rarest in winter, if...

"Yes, I promise." Although the profit is given Quite high, but he couldn't resist the offer.

Wei Cheng: "Happy cooperation!"

Fan He: "Happy cooperation!"

Fan He stayed in Nanshan County for five or six days. In addition to waiting for the sauce to be made, he also learned the drying method. Seeing that one person is in control of buying and selling.

Born to be a businessman.

And the rare commercial goods in the workshop made him even more shocked when he saw it.

Fan He, the source of goods, would definitely not let him go.

Wei Cheng said, "If you want to come next year, I can supply you with supplies. I'm afraid this batch won't work. But I can give you some. As for whether you want to sell or be a favor, these are fine."

Fan He frowned: "Boss Wei . With so many ideas, if the business is expanded, will it attract the powerful and powerful?" He is not afraid, although he is not a powerful person in the north, but he has various relationships, to stabilize his business and not be coveted, at most he has to give These benefits are given to those people in the provision of goods.

Wei Cheng smiled and said, "If I don't have a backstage, how can I continue the business."

Fan He was relieved.

Fan He and the others had their own merchant ships. On the day they left, Wei Cheng generously sent hundreds of boxes of cakes for them to take away.

In addition to ordering tens of thousands of catties of sauce, Fan He also bought dozens of glass lamps, thousands of candles and handmade soaps and returned to the north.

The cooperation between Wei Cheng and Fan He laid the foundation for the exchange of goods between the north and the south.