Chapter 62

Wei Cheng carried his daughter-in-law back to the living room in the backyard.

Aunt Mao saw that the master looked bad, and the master was still being held, and went to the backyard with Xiaoliu, and asked in the middle.

"Xiao Liu, is your lord uncomfortable?"

Xiao Liu angrily told Aunt Mao what happened in the grocery store.

Aunt Mao sighed fiercely and became angry: "What kind of sister-in-law is this, she is trying to destroy the lord's name, this person is really vicious."

Do not worry and ask: "Are you sure no one else heard?"

Xiao Liu affirmed: "No, Wei Hu and the others are pestering outside the grocery store, and no one dares to approach." If outsiders heard it, the master would let them go.

"That's good!" Aunt Mao's heart dropped.

living room.

Wei Cheng sat on the sofa with Zhou Yuan in his arms, Zhou Yuan buried himself in Wei Cheng's arms, wrapped his arms around Wei Cheng's waist and did not speak.

When his sister-in-law spoke out, he was afraid. He used to be sad and weak, but he was not afraid. When he cared, he would be afraid.

He was afraid that his husband would scold him, and he would hold grudges. Regardless of whether it was true or false, the rumors and rumors that no one would fully believe were all half-truths and half-truths, and were directed and arranged by others.

People in the village and outside the village are discussing in secret, whether it is true or false, they will despise him as a brother with a bad reputation.

His family was worried about his marriage, he didn't show his sadness and weakness, he didn't like to burden others, he would rather be strong to bear it.

His weakness is his strength.

But he couldn't do it in front of his husband. He was afraid to see that it was the husband who blamed his eyes and misunderstood them. Without the doting eyes he used to treat him in the past, he would be sad, sad, sad that he couldn't breathe...

"Husband ......"

"Well."

Wei Cheng's voice was still as gentle as before, his arms were gentle and strong, which gave Zhou Yuan courage, and his voice choked: "I'm sorry, I didn't tell my husband, who is my husband? I don't think I...."

"No." Wei Cheng said softly, his heart tingling, he had never found that his daughter-in-law was still uneasy before, it was his fault, he didn't know that her daughter-in-law was not married In the previous experiences, he didn't care about his daughter-in-law gossip in the village, he cared about this person, but he ignored it, he didn't care, his daughter-in-law would care.

"Yuan Yuan, it should be your husband who apologized to you. It was your husband who didn't know what happened to you before that made you afraid."

Zhou Yuan slowly raised his head and looked at him with clear eyes, as if he was distinguishing his words, but also looking forward to it. .

Wei Cheng stretched out his hand, gently wiped the tears from his eyelashes with his fingertips, and said softly, "I don't think it's your fault. Being falsely accused is someone else's heart, so how could it be your fault?"

"Husband don't believe me? But many people believe it." His eyes dimmed.

Wei Cheng softly coaxed: "Yuan Yuan said that because he thinks her husband is a superficial person?"

"No!" Zhou Yuan became anxious, "Husband is very smart, a very powerful person, and a very good person." He is afraid of losing.

On the first blind date, the husband was very caring. He felt that the husband was a different person, the sincerity of the husband's eyes and the gentle smile in his eyes, he thought, this person is good.

Later, when he was stared at for the first time, his heart was beating...

Wei Cheng had a smile in his eyes when he was issued a good card. It turned out that he was admired by his daughter-in-law. This feeling was very useful, "Yuan Yuan said that his husband is smart, so how could he believe other people's nonsense."

"But... ......"

"Yuan Yuan doesn't believe in his husband."

Zhou Yuan thought to himself, how could he not believe in his husband.

Wei Cheng's eyes looked at the person: "In my eyes, the things before Yuan Yuan are lower than the present. If you are still worried that my husband will be angry and act like a spoiled child, I will definitely not be angry."

Zhou Yuan sniffed . : "My mother said that when I was a child, I liked to act like a spoiled child, and I was very cute, but when I grew up, it would not look good, and it would not be more ugly to act like a spoiled child." My husband asked him to act like a spoiled child.

"No, that's because other people have no vision. My Yuanyuan is both cute and good-looking." His wife didn't seem to notice, especially those clear eyes that looked at people softly. It was when his heart was the most excited, could he not love him!

Zhou Yuan looked at the person, his soft eyes seemed to say that you were talking nonsense again.

Wei Cheng hugged the person tightly, his eyes lowered, and he smiled: "You may not have noticed that every time you look at me like this, you are soft, like you are acting like a spoiled child with me, how can you not be cute."

Zhou Yuan His ears were red, why he didn't know, "Nonsense, my mother and the others said that I would not be a spoiled child when I grew up."

Wei Cheng: "You must only see me this way."

Zhou Yuan thought about it... It seems to be really...

Wei Cheng: "Yuan Yuan tell me about your childhood."

"I was very smart when I was a child, the older brother, the second brother and the third brother are not as smart as me..."

"I can also help the family, cook, do needlework, and go to the fields. They all say that I'm sensible and can be a brother, but I just don't look good..."

"It's very good-looking!" In his eyes It's the best looking, otherwise you won't be impressed.

Zhou Yuan's eyes glared softly, and he said softly, "Do you still listen to me!"

Wei Cheng grinned, "Listen." He also said that he couldn't act coquettishly, but now he seems to be even more coquettish.

"...Some people say I'm not good-looking. My family and Xiao Qiumuzi all say that I'm very nice and have a good personality... I'm tired..." The voice became smaller and smaller, and the man slowly fell asleep in Wei Cheng's arms. Wei Cheng's heart softened, and he wanted to carry the man back to his room to sleep, but when he moved, the man in his arms muttered.

The cool autumn wind blew into the house, he was afraid that people would freeze, but he was alert when he moved. Wei Cheng could only hug the person in his arms tightly, use his body to block the cool wind outside the door for him, and give instructions to Xiao Liu who was waiting at the door. He quickly came over with the quilt, Wei Cheng took it, and covered it carefully to prevent the wind from blowing.

In the quiet afternoon, there was only the sound of soft breathing.

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law who was sleeping sweetly in his arms with tenderness in his eyes, and his heart was gloomy.

This person is still on the way back to the village. I don't know how the Zhou family in Qinghe Village will deal with it.

Zhou Yuan didn't sleep for a long time. Wei Cheng, who has been paying attention to the person, noticed that his daughter-in-law was sweating. People's hands are cold, Wei Cheng frowned.

Wei Cheng asked people to pour a pot of warm water and invite a doctor to come.

When Xiaoliu heard that the master asked the doctor, it must be that the master was not feeling well, so she asked the servant to ask the doctor, and she hurried to get hot water. Aunt Mao was very worried when she heard that the master was not feeling well. She asked Xiaoliu to go back and wait. She went to the kitchen to cook porridge. If she took medicine later, the master would definitely be hungry.

The doctor asked for it at the suburban market and arrived soon.

He didn't wake him up when he took the pulse, Wei Cheng still held him in a sleeping position.

When the doctor came in, he was very surprised at first, thinking to himself that this man really doted on his husband, and that he would not delay him in seeing patients.

After taking the pulse, the doctor said, "It's not a big problem. I'll prescribe a few pills. It will be fine tomorrow."

Wei Cheng: "Doctor, why does my husband have a low fever? Is it cold?

" It's cold, it's the cold sweat that comes out after the liver qi stagnation is expressed, and the future generations will be fine."

"Thank you, doctor."

Wei Cheng frowned and commanded in a deep voice: "Xiao Liu, send the doctor out and let Aunt Mao cook the medicine.

" After leaving, Wei Cheng blamed himself in his heart.

His daughter-in-law was with him every day, and he didn't even notice that he was hiding something in his heart.

Wei Cheng didn't find out that it was Zhou Yuan who buried the matter in his heart, how could he let him know, not to mention he never thought of letting him know.

Zhou Yuan woke up in the evening, and woke up with a dizzy head.

"Husband, I'm dizzy..." The

boiled medicine was still warm, and when someone woke up, Wei Cheng asked Xiaoliu to bring the medicine over and coaxed him gently, "Yuanyuan, be good, you won't drink the medicine. I'm dizzy."

Zhou Yuan, who was dizzy, drank the medicine obediently, but he didn't realize why he was drinking the medicine. The husband told him to drink it, and he frowned after drinking it, so bitter!

Wei Cheng quickly shoved the preserved fruit into his mouth. There was sweet preserved fruit in his mouth, and the bitter taste in his mouth faded. Only then did Zhou Yuan stretch his brows, sober a little, and stare at the person.

Wei Cheng explained that Zhou Yuan knew that he had a low fever. He stroked his forehead with his hand, and the temperature was normal. He looked at Wei Cheng again and asked, "I'm fine!"

Wei Cheng smiled: "Okay, the doctor will come and tell you that you have a low fever and sweating, you will be fine. You need to drink three sets of medicine."

After drinking the medicine and recovering his spirit, Zhou Yuan drank the thick porridge and boiled it. After drinking the porridge, he leaned on Wei Cheng's shoulder and asked, "Husband, do you really want to break up with the elder brother?"

Wei Cheng: "I don't know, it should be."

Zhou Yuan: "My mother and eldest brother should be very embarrassed."

Wei Cheng listened quietly, without answering, Zhou Yuan continued: "Mother, she is very soft-hearted, sister-in-law will definitely use nephew Shishi to talk about things, let my mother and eldest brother Soft-hearted." That time the eldest sister-in-law's family did something wrong because her nephew's family forgave her.

Stone is Zhou Yong's son.

Wei Cheng asked, "Where is Yuan Yuan, what do you think?"

"I don't care." Zhou Yuan put his head on Wei Cheng's shoulder and moved his head away, he looked at Wei Cheng and smiled softly, "I care about my husband, If my husband is not angry with me, I feel that nothing is important."

Wei Cheng's deep eyes fixedly looked at people, he saw that his daughter-in-law's clear eyes were full of himself, and his heart moved, and his deep eyes were full of tenderness.

Wei Cheng didn't say anything, leaned over and hugged his daughter-in-law in his arms and kissed gently.

After the kiss, Wei Cheng said, "Well, it doesn't matter."

He found that his daughter-in-law's eyes were clearer, and it seemed that not only did that matter not affect him, but instead made him feel relieved.

For the sake of his daughter-in-law, Wei Cheng wouldn't ask how the Zhou family handled it.

The Zhou family in Qinghe Village.

Zhou Yuan guessed correctly.

His eldest sister-in-law came back crying and refusing to part, and even pulled her son's stone and asked him to help him to intercede. At this moment, she was kneeling at home.

Zhou Yuan's mother Zhou's mother had a headache, Zhou Yong sat silently in the yard, Zhou's father, Zhou Shan, and Zhou Zheng all sat in the yard to accompany him. .

The third sister-in-law, Mrs. Zhou Wang, said in her heart: I really have no brains, how dare you say that kind of thing!

Second sister-in-law Zhou Yang's heart: Don't mention her, it has nothing to do with her!

Mother Zhou was worried about what happened to her brother now, and whether her son-in-law would have grudges. Seeing her grandson kneeling, her face was full of tears.

"Grandma, my mother knows she's wrong. I'll go and ask my uncle and apologize to him. I beg you not to let your father and mother get divorced. I don't want to be without a mother." Shitou doesn't understand the complexity of the adult world, he only knows If his father and mother divorced, he would become a child without a mother, and without a mother, his father would marry a stepmother. If he didn't want a stepmother, the stepmother would scold him, and the village friends were.

Zhou Li treats this son very well. In her heart, her family is not as important as her son.

Zhou Li looked at her son, she was really afraid that she would be driven back to her parents' home. She didn't like Brother Yuan, and she didn't want to ruin his reputation. She married the Zhou family as the Zhou family. Being chased away by her husband's family, she was reluctant to say anything.

By the way, and why is she the only one to blame, obviously the second and third sister-in-law have a share.

She just forgot about it because she was afraid of divorce.

"Mother, I was really wrong. I would never dare to go to Brother Yuan in the future." Zhou Li pointed at her, "It was the second and third sisters-in-law who asked me to go."

Zhou's mother looked over.

The third sister-in-law Zhou Wang and the second sister-in-law Zhou Yang threw themselves on their knees. How could they be sophistry this time? They both knew that Zhou's mother was furious.

The third sister-in-law Zhou Wang: "Mother, I didn't let the eldest go, she proposed to go." The second sister-in-law

Zhou Yang: "Mother, I just gave an opinion, I didn't ask the eldest to go."

"Opinion?" Mother Zhou asked sharply, "What opinion?"

"This..." The

third sister-in-law Zhou Wang and the second sister-in-law Zhou Yang looked at each other and hesitated to tell the truth. If they didn't say it, how could Mother Zhou easily Let it go, "Miss Li, you said it."

Mrs Zhou Li immediately said everything one by one, not hiding the slightest bit.

The third sister-in-law Zhou Wangshi and the second sister-in-law Zhou Yangshi lowered their heads and stared at each other. The third sister-in-law Zhou Wangshi blamed the second sister-in-law Zhou Yangshi for telling the matter, and they rushed to add fire without anyone mentioning you. The second sister-in-law, Mrs. Zhou Yang, was not to be outdone and turned her eyes back. It wasn't because of your instigation that if something went wrong, you thought the sister-in-law wouldn't say anything.

After listening to Zhou's mother, her expression sank. She thought that the two men were not involved. This eldest daughter-in-law has a bad temper and is impulsive and greedy, but she never dared to mess around alone. Originally, there was some restraint, but it turned out that something was provoked.

None of the three daughters-in-law is a fuel-efficient lamp.

Mother Zhou said lightly: "You three go back to your mother's house. The two of you will reflect on yourselves. If you don't reflect well, you don't have to come back. As for the Li family, since you attach so much importance to your mother's family, you will live in your mother's house, and my Zhou family will not be there. You daughter-in-law."

For her grandson's sake, she could not let her eldest son divorce from the Li family, so she didn't have this daughter-in-law.

The eldest son has feelings for the Li family, she does not want to see the eldest son in pain, and she cannot allow her brother to be forgiven by the eldest daughter-in-law's bad name, so the daughter-in-law of the Li family is not part of her Zhou family.

These three daughters-in-law are so attached to their parents' home, so let them stay at their parents' home and know if their parents' home is really that good!

"Mother--" the three of them still wanted to beg.

Mother Zhou glanced over and said lightly, "I'll drive you away when you go back to your mother's house, and let the whole Qinghe Village know that you can choose by yourself.

"

The next day, just before dawn, the three of them packed up their bags and returned to their parents' house.

Mother Zhou looked at her three sons: "You three go back to work, help me to see if Yuan Yuan is okay, and tell the son-in-law about the matter by the way. If the son-in-law does not agree with the mother's way, the Li family will leave. If you don't stop, the three of you will find another job."

After saying that, Mother Zhou went back to the house, no matter how the three sons reacted.

In her heart, her son and brother are her heart.

No matter how his son lived at home, he would not be at home, but her brother was married, so she would be more worried.

The three Zhou brothers returned to the grocery store.

Knowing that his younger brother was sick, his heart was tight, and he rushed to Wei Cheng's house all the way worried.

When I arrived at Wei Cheng's house, I saw that my younger brother was in good spirits and greeted them with a smile. My brother-in-law still had his usual attitude towards his younger brother, and the three brothers of the Zhou family fell back with hearts.

Wei Cheng was surprised to see the three uncles coming back so quickly.

"Brothers, let's have some food together." Wei Cheng put the cold porridge in front of his daughter-in-law, and skillfully served her daughter-in-law some side dishes.

Yesterday, my daughter-in-law was not feeling well. This morning, I coaxed people to wake up early, and got up an hour later than usual, so I had breakfast.

The servant took the bowls and chopsticks, put them on them, and then backed them down.

Zhou Yuan watched the three older brothers still standing, but he stopped talking and greeted: "Big brother, second brother, third brother, you two sit and have breakfast together." The

younger brother spoke, and the three brothers sat down.

Zhou Yong held the chopsticks, and still finished the story first. After that, the three brothers nervously watched the brother-in-law's reaction.

Wei Cheng's expression didn't change, "How does my mother-in-law deal with her own reasons? Yuan Yuan and I discussed it yesterday, and this matter will be handled according to my mother-in-law." The tone suddenly changed and became sharp, "But, after the three sisters-in-law, don't Appearing in front of me, I also don't want people to hold the battle and it's Yuan Yuan's sister-in-law to make a scene, otherwise don't blame me for clearing new accounts and old accounts together."

Wei Cheng snorted coldly, it turned out that there were not only one, but three.

The three brothers of the Zhou family were silent, and the brother-in-law was too imposing when he was angry.

Zhou Yuan tugged at the man's sleeve, and Wei Cheng smiled and said: "Come on, uncle, this matter is not important, we have breakfast, if you want to eat it, Yuan Yuan will be angry with me."

Zhou Yuan His eyes were soft and glaring: "I'm not angry, husband is angry."

"Yes, husband is angry, and punished husband for not going out these days."

"You are looking for an excuse to be lazy."

"I am looking for your husband . An excuse to stay at home with you."

"Just let me go out."

"No, you are all sick, you need to rest for a few days."

......

The three brothers of the Zhou family ate breakfast silently: "...... "

Why do they feel that the younger brother is acting like a spoiled child, and the younger brother-in-law looks doted on.

It seems like their brother hasn't been like this for a long time!

very nice!

Isn't it!

The author has something to say:

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2022-06-07 01:29:42~2022-06-07 17:50:08~

Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine : Anzhi Tinglan 1;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!