Chapter 64

Over there, the three who went back to their parents' house.

When their family saw that someone came back with a bag and nothing, their face darkened when they heard that they were driven back.

You said you were going to ask the Zhou family for questioning. The three family members knew why they were driven back. There was no reason to come to the house to find a place for their own girl.

The three families still want to rely on their in-laws to fight the autumn wind if they can. If they come to the door and make the relationship stiff, how can they come to the door to fight the autumn wind at will in the future.

In this interest relationship, after thinking about it, I will come back when I come back, but it is not that people do not go back.

The three families were unable to rush people back, and they had to eat and live at home, and the family had to spend food to support them. None of the family looked good, and they were very aggrieved.

Anyway, they brought things back from their in-laws to make up for their parents' family. The parents' family was very warm, delicious and entertaining. There was nothing to do when they came back. This sister-in-law was in a hurry to say good things. last few days.

In the past, when they returned to their mother's house, the three of them were treated with respect by the mother's family, and they had a status in the family, which made the family look at them differently.

When they returned to the village, the people in the village saw them bring things back to their parents' homes in large and small bags, and they all said that they were filial, capable, and married well.

This time, I went back to my mother's house with a burden, and I don't know how long I will stay there.

Lijia Village.

Sister-in-law Zhou Li's family.

Zhou Li was carrying a few burdens. The burdens were all her clothes in Zhou's house, and they asked her to take them back. In disguise, she was told to never go back to Zhou's house.

On the day she came home, she was carrying a few burdens. The Li family thought she had brought something good. The elder sister-in-law hurried forward to help her carry the things. My family is good, I feel aggrieved.

Thinking of her marrying the Zhou family and giving birth to a boy to the Zhou family, and being treated like that by the Zhou family, she felt angry when she thought about it.

She forgot why she was driven back.

When Li's father and Li's mother heard that their daughter had come back, the villagers also envied that their daughter had carried a lot of things back to her parents' house, and Li's father and Li's mother felt too face-saving.

"Where are the daughters and sons-in-law being filial." As soon as she

got home, Mother Li saw a few burdens on the table, and she immediately became happy: "There are so many things, what do you bring back to your mother's house this time, the villagers are very envious of my house, the house next door. The aunt is still sour, but my daughter has the ability to bring so many things back from her in-law's house."

Li's mother unceremoniously started to open the burden and said, "Your eldest brother came back and said that you might be punished by the in-law's family... .."

When she opened it, Mother Li shouted, "Why is it all clothes—"

The elder sister-in-law next to her was waiting to see what good things were, but when she heard it was all clothes, her smile faded.

"I, I was driven back..."

Mother Li shouted, "What!!!"

Her sister-in-law's face suddenly disgusted.

When the Li family came back, they all knew that Zhou Li's family asked the Zhou family to come back. Li's father and Li's mother didn't say anything. The eldest son told the story when he came back. "Your mother-in-law's family is so stingy. For such a big matter, you have given birth to the eldest grandson for the Zhou family, and even drove you back to your parents' house, really."

Zhou Li's eight-year-old nephew : "Second aunt doesn't bring back any delicious food. What is she doing in my house, she won't go back to her house." When it came to delicious food, he didn't even shout at his second aunt, which was very disgusting.

The younger brother, who was drinking with Hu Peng Gou Friends, heard his second sister returning to her parents' house, his eyes lit up, and he hurried back: "Mother, when my second sister came back, did you bring silver taels, or did you still lack two taels of silver to marry me? The second sister will come back."

Li's mother said angrily: "Your second sister was driven back by her mother's house, and she has no silver taels. She has to wait for her to return to her mother's house to get silver taels. It's not enough to get married next year."

Zhou Li's younger brother shouted: " What?! Let the Zhou family rush back, damn, dare to rush my second sister back, I will find someone to give the Zhou family a look."

He said to his second sister to vent his anger, but his eyes turned greedy, There is a reason to go to Zhou's house, so he has to call his brother to Zhou's house to defraud a few taels of silver.

"What are you going to do? Your eldest brother and your second sister made the Zhou family angry, so she came back to her mother's house to avoid the limelight. If you go and don't add fuel to the fire, you will come back."

Zhou Li's younger brother felt that there was no money to take. It's no good, I don't stay at home and run out to drink with my friends.

Mother Li: "Just stay at home and go back when your husband's family is angry."

Zhou Li looked at the attitude of his family and did not dare to say that her husband's family wanted her to leave the Zhou family, and that she was driven back this time. Can't go back.

She thought about giving the family so many good things every year, so what if she came back to live there, and it was she who supplemented her parents' family when she could buy farmland.

She came back with silver taels, but did not dare to give them to her family. This was her livelihood in the future.

It didn't take long for Zhou Li's family to work on her. Her sister-in-law had to take care of her son, and her sister-in-law had to eat and drink at home for free. Mother Li didn't say anything, and the work of the Li family fell on Zhou Li on the body.

Her parents didn't work, her eldest brother agreed not to work, her brother was idle and lazy to drink with friends and friends all day, her sister-in-law made excuses for this, and she didn't dare to resist, so she took over the work of her mother's family.

The weather was cold, and the clothes she brought were thick cotton-padded clothes. Her parents said that it was a waste to wear them for work. I saw cotton-padded clothes on her sister-in-law.

"You are both married and go back to your mother's house to eat at your mother's house. The mother said that this cotton-padded coat is even if you are staying at your mother's house. I have an appointment, and I will ask the little girl to live at home." Her sister-in-law twisted her body and went out to show off.

Zhou Li was doing laundry and work outside in the cold weather. His hands in the cold water were swollen, his face was a few years old, his hair was dry and his face was haggard.

She didn't understand how her mother's family treated her like this. She thought that she was going back to her mother's house to eat and drink, and she should do these things, but she felt that she brought a lot of things to supplement her mother's family every year. She felt guilty thinking about the divorce, and she had to rely on her parents' family... She still had the silver taels that she received.

But she doesn't know, it's just the beginning. At this time, her mother's family asked her to work because she thought she would go back to Zhou's house, and there would be subsidies. When she didn't go back to Zhou's house during the Chinese New Year, the family knew that she was driven back by Zhou's family in disguise. , not to go back to Zhou's house.

At that time, she suffered a lot, and even the burden she brought, let her family secretly find out the silver taels and keep her silver taels for themselves.

She eats worse and worse every day at her mother's house. Sometimes she works slower, and she has eaten all the food, and the rest of the food is given to her. After working all day, she is tired and hungry, and she is not full.

-

Yangjia Village.

Second sister-in-law Zhou Yang.

She's good, being a person in the Zhou family is like grass on the wall. She is timid in doing things, and she does what she does according to what her elder sister-in-law Zhou Li and her third younger sister Zhou Wang do.

The first time she was the culprit, as soon as she got home, she quarreled with her family at her mother's house. Her mother's house had three sisters-in-law, how could she have quarreled.

Zhou Yang's sister-in-law: "Fourth sister, you go back to your mother's house, where can you live at home?"

Zhou Yang's: "If it wasn't for my elder brother's suggestion, I was driven back, what would I do at home?"

Zhou Yang's sister-in-law: "You Also, how can you blame your eldest brother, you have to blame yourself for not having a position in your in-law's family."

Zhou Yang said, "I have no status, I also gave birth to a grandson for the Zhou family. I will offend my mother-in-law and go back to my mother's house, but you still despise me."

Zhou Yang's sister-in-law said, "It's not for being chased back after giving birth to a grandson. It's a shit."

Zhou Yang went into the house angrily.

Zhou Yang's second sister-in-law and third sister-in-law pulled someone: "Sister-in-law, she brings a lot of things back to her family every time she goes back to her parents' house. How can you argue with her? You offend her, be careful that she won't bring anything back in the future."

Zhou Yang The third sister-in-law: "Don't worry, if your mother is here, she will not listen to what she says."

This is a fact, Zhou Yang's family not only has no status in the Yang family, but also obeys Yang's mother.

The three sisters-in-law didn't take her seriously.

house.

Mrs. Zhou Yang timidly shouted: "Mother..." Mother

Yang scolded at the very beginning: "You are stupid when you say you are stupid, I will ask the boss to teach you how to do it, you are still driven back, you won't stop Admit it, you can't get a job for your eldest brother, and when you come back, you don't bring anything, and when you go back to your mother's house to eat for nothing, I gave birth to you for nothing."

Zhou Yang was scolded and dared not say a word.

Mother Yang was so angry that she said: "Forget it, when you come back to live, help the family with the work. Next time you come back to your mother's house and don't bring anything, don't go back."

Zhou Yang said: "I know mother."

"Your eldest brother, second brother, third brother, and your nephew and niece at home. You know that there are many people in the family, so there will be no room. If you want to live in, pack the firewood room and come out to live.

" The last time I came back, I lived in my niece's room, why, how could I live in a firewood room."

Mother Yang stared, "Last time you came to be a guest, this time you were driven back, and if you didn't bring anything, the mother's family gave it to you for nothing. Eat, you still hate living with you."

Zhou Yang didn't dare to answer, and went out to clean up in silence. Her three sisters-in-law didn't help, and were watching jokes beside her.

Yang's mother is very patriarchal. For this fourth daughter, she should have given birth to three sons and gave birth to a daughter. She should have loved her, but the fourth daughter gave birth to a younger daughter two years later. The younger daughter's mouth is sweet. , became the favored favor of Mother Yang.

He looked down on the fourth daughter, and called her stupid behind his back, and her marriage was not so good.

Unlike the younger daughter, who married a wealthy household with dozens of acres of land in the village, she did not have to worry about food and clothing. The family land was rented from the younger daughter. After her younger daughter married, she gave birth to children and son-in-law. She is even more obedient to her, often subsidizing her family, and bringing a copy to her family when she has delicious food. The villagers are envious of her, and she has a long face.

Just this girl is stupid.

Zhou Yang's family also brought food and silver to the family to subsidize the family. The Yang family was able to build a house by relying on her to subsidize it. Zhou Yang's wanted her parents to admit her goodness. She quietly took it back to her mother's house to subsidize it.

Also, every time she brought something back from Zhou's family, her parents' family did treat her a little bit better, and Yang's mother treated her a lot better.

This time, I went back to my mother's house without taking anything with me. My attitude was not bad. She ordered her to work and asked her to take money. The two taels of money she secretly brought from her private house were taken by Yang's mother, and she still didn't look good.

Zhou Yang was accustomed to Mother Yang's attitude. When her little sister came back, she brought a basket of vegetables, and her mother asked for warmth. Suddenly there was a clear contrast.

No matter how stupid Zhou Yang is, she has a temperament.

Later, I had an idea in my mind.

-

Wangjia Village.

The third sister-in-law of Zhou Wang's family.

The queen mother was scolding the eldest daughter: "You are too impatient. If you are more motivated and give birth to a male, you will still be in this situation in the Zhou family. Your family is now relying on the son-in-law, you should have a good relationship, now It's good, your sister-in-law's destruction will make it easier for you to live in your in-law's house, let alone over there."

Zhou Wangshi: "Mum, don't worry, you can go back when your mother-in-law is out of anger, and I will know what to do in the future.

" : "I taught you, and you have plans in your heart. Your mother-in-law has opinions on you. If you go back, don't get involved. As long as you give birth to a son to the Zhou family, you are afraid that you can't handle Zhou Zheng. He will listen to you. He can make money now, and the money won't fall into your hands in the future."

"As for your brother's livelihood, I'm afraid you won't be able to work in Weiji's workshop for the time being, and we'll see later. Originally, I wanted to rely on Brother Yuan. Relationship, let you introduce a suitable family to your sister, is it not possible now. Remember, you must please Yuan Geer, not let you find someone to trouble you."

Zhou Wangshi: "Well, I know mother." The

Queen Mother reminded: "When you come back to live, don't go out of the village."

Zhou Wangshi was astonished: "Why?!"

Queen Mother: "If you stay at home for two days, it doesn't matter how you move around. You were driven back this time, and I don't know when your in-law's house will let you go back. Your mother, I am good-faced, if the eight women in the village knew that you were driven back. , your mother and my face."

Zhou Wangshi bit his lips and did not speak.

Queen Mother: "You are still wronged, it's not that you are not allowed to go out, but that you are not allowed to go out."

Zhou Wangshi's eyes dimmed and he didn't speak.

Zhou Wang's family does not go out. There are many sisters in the village who are married. They know that she has returned to her mother's house for a short stay, married in the village, or just returned to her mother's house to chat with her.

It was originally a happy thing, but her sisters said they were sisters, but in fact they would arrange her behind the scenes.

"It's not easy for you to stay at your mother's house for a while, and I just returned to her mother's house. I have something I want to ask you, how did you marry so well in Qinghe Village, I heard that your family in Qinghe Village is very ordinary, but you are a good-looking girl in our village. The pursuit of men is all outside the village, why did you choose an ordinary farmer to marry. By the way, the former Wang Congjie was not chasing after you, and you also liked Wang Congjie, why didn't you agree to marry him, his family sent it, It seems to be moving to the county seat."

Zhou Wang's expression stiffened, and then he smiled, "I didn't expect it either. Wang Congjie was pursuing me, but his family disagreed. Later, when he met me, he chose to marry."

"Yeah, you're doing pretty well, your husband's family also told you to bring something with you every time you go back to your mother's house, but I can't do it. If my mother-in-law knew that I brought half a vegetable back to my mother, she wouldn't point at me and yell at me."

Another said. : "Your mother-in-law is such a person, my mother-in-law is very kind to me, I gave birth to a male son for my mother-in-law's family, and the other concubines are not capable of me. I have a son and I can rely on it. It's straight."

"I also gave birth to a son. I will bring my son back this time. If the child is small, I will ask my mother to help him. My mother-in-law's family has no shortage of grandchildren, and my sons are all good."

"By the way, you seem to have only given birth to one daughter," one of them asked Zhou Wangshi, "I have never heard of you having a son.

" Disgusted by my husband's family."

"I have given birth to sons."

"I have given birth too."

......

Zhou Wang's hands were about to break the handkerchief, and he forced a smile on his face to the "sister".

When these "sisters" went back, she was full of unwillingness and shame in her eyes.

But she didn't know that her sisters used to be the most disliked of her being beautiful and being pursued by many people. Now they come to taunt her together. When they all know that she was driven back by her husband's family, they even secretly talk to her. ridicule.

When Zhou Wangshi married Zhou Zheng in a hurry, the Zhou family did not know that she had someone she liked.

She has longed for a son for so many years.

Back to her mother's house, let her live like a year.

It made her heart even more twisted.