Chapter 45

In the business district of the county town, firecrackers crackled early in the morning.

Pull open the red cloth on the forehead - Xianmanju officially opened!

Wei Cheng stood at the door and said, "Welcome to your distinguished guests, Xianmanju is open for business. In the three days before the opening, except for wine, all other meals will be discounted at 40% off." The

onlookers heard that there was a discount, but they were not sure about Xianmanju. What do you eat? Many people outside the door stop and watch, and few people go in.

Wei Cheng is not afraid of few people. Many old customers at the stall know that the store is open today, and they express their patronage. Of course, if the old customers don't come, Wei Cheng has another trick to attract customers.

In addition to the open door of Xianmanju, there is a large window on the side. The inside of the window is like a small shop. There are two counters in front, and a lot of pots and dishes are placed on the counter, which are covered. There is a wooden frame on the other side of the counter, and the door is covered with a white cloth.

Can't see what it is.

Wei Cheng motioned to the staff to open it, and bursts of aroma overflowed, all of which were provided by Xianmanju. It is the morning market now, and all the food and cakes of the morning market are displayed.

Eating in the cafeteria, cakes can be purchased at the window.

After the introduction, the besieged people were hungry and attracted by the aroma, and there were discounts, and they all swarmed in. Originally, the lobby was busy, but the next time guests came in, it became even more busy.

Guests do not need to go to the second shop to introduce the food in the store, and paste the food map of Xianmanju in the center of the lobby. There are breakfast, lunch and evening markets.

When the guests saw the exquisite and delicious food, they all wanted to eat the food they had never seen before.

Not only the morning market is rich, but the lunch and evening markets are also attractive. The food picture is used to attract the eyes of the guests. When people eat the morning market, they feel delicious, and the guests who want to eat at the lunch and dinner market will also come to visit.

This is also a marketing tool to retain customers.

Considering that the store clerk could not write, Wei Cheng wrote a serial number in front of each food, and the serial number was a number. When the customer ordered what to eat, the number was used instead of the dish name, so that not only would it not be confused, but also the convenience store clerk would record it.

The shop assistant is responsible for reception and records, as well as answering questions from customers.

Not long after, many old customers came, and the lobby of Xianmanju was full.

When Xianmanju opened, Wei Cheng also invited Carpenter Zhao, Steward Chen who brought cold salad goods from his house, and Yun Chengfeng and the others.

Carpenter Zhao and Steward Chen came to the appointment on time, and Wei Cheng entertained them. As soon as the two came in and saw the environment and guests, they were surprised that Xianmanju's business was booming.

Wei Cheng arranged for both of them to go to the private room on the second floor and served them a table of Xianmanju specialties.

Manager Chen knew that Wei Cheng had cooperated with Taifu Building, but he had never seen it before, so he was always in doubt. Now hearing Wei Lei's words, this doubt is dispelled. Unexpectedly, Wei Cheng really took up Taifu Building, not the full manager of Taifu Building, but the owner of Taifu Building.

Wei Cheng got up: "Uncle Zhao, Steward Chen, the reception is not good, I'll go to work first, I'll just call the store clerk if I need it."

"You're welcome, you go to work first."

-

Wei Cheng went over, Yun Chengfeng was already in the private room.

As soon as Wei Cheng entered, Yun Chengfeng said, "Wei Cheng, your Xianmanju decoration is really good."

Wei Cheng was also satisfied with Xianmanju's decoration.

Xianmanju is decorated in an ancient style, and it also incorporates a modern and simple style, which looks beautiful and elegant.

Xianmanju has a large place. There are two areas in the lobby on the first floor. One area has tables and chairs for a few people, and the other area has tables and chairs for more than five people.

The tables are arranged in a well-proportioned manner, and decorative flowers and plants are placed in both areas, which are beautiful and elegant.

The second floor is different. It is separated from the upper floor, with a private room on one side and a large table with partitions on the other.

Wei Cheng did not design the second floor as a private room, but also wanted to make the second floor lobby look spacious. In this way, there can be a few more tables.

Yun Chengfeng said, "What's there to eat, young master, I'm hungry, so let's go to the signboard first."

Wei Cheng sat aside and handed Yun Cheng the three food brochures in the private room that included breakfast. wind.

"This booklet is all the food in the morning market of our store. I just sent someone to send some over. You can look at the booklet and order it if you want to eat."

Yun Chengfeng took it and took it. Open it and look at each side, there are food pictures and introductions, "seafood noodles, seafood wontons, fried dough sticks, shaomai, meat buns, seafood soup buns, shrimp dumplings..."

rice rolls, fried noodles, soy milk, Shrimp Spring Rolls, Carrot Cake, Red Date Cake, Pumpkin Rice Porridge, Eight Treasure Porridge, White Porridge, Seafood Porridge, Steamed Dumplings, Crystal Vegetable Dumplings, Noodles with Sauce and Meat Noodles...

Also Tips: Each item is available in limited quantity on the day and sold out It's over!

Yun Chengfeng was speechless, this was too rich.

He casually read the lunch and evening markets together, a lunch and dinner food book, and a pastry food book.

For lunch and dinner, there are pasta, rice, several staple pancakes, stews, Yipin pot [seafood pot], and what kind of braised pork, stir-fried miscellaneous, stir-fried meat, stir-fried seafood, cold salad, sea fish, and stewed soup .

The pastry book has never talked about delicate and small pastries, such as peach cakes, sweet-scented osmanthus cakes, chicken cakes, rice cakes, flower cakes, mung bean cakes, jujube cakes, lotus cakes...

Yun Chengfeng has not seen anything to eat . However, Xianmanlou was shocked by the food. This specification is not worse than his Taifulou, only the precious ingredients of the mountains and seas are missing.

Xianmanlou seems to be an ordinary ingredient, but it is unusual to make and eat.

Every time period, the food market has ordinary prices, and there are rare seafood from the mountains with higher prices, such as Yipin seafood pot, and signature stews, which are the main dishes.

The seafood pot last time was really delicious.

After Yun Chengfeng read it, the food was also served. Wei Cheng basically asked the best people in the store to bring it to the table. At one table, Yun Chengfeng asked Yan Yi to eat together. Wei Cheng, who was busy in the morning and didn't eat much, was also hungry. , and Yun Chengfeng are both familiar, taking advantage of this moment, it is rude to eat with them.

Yun Chengfeng tasted all the food on the table, and asked as he ate, "Wei Cheng, what kind of brain are you, everything is delicious, and the wontons are different from what I used to eat, the skin is thin, and the filling is still the same. Fresh shrimp, this soup base is still so fresh... The seafood I ate at your house last time tasted similar, but different, what is the soup base made of?"

Wei Cheng answered him after taking a bite: "Tast it. Come on out, the soup base of Xianmanlou is boiled with dried seafood, and it tastes delicious. That's where the name of my store comes from."

Yun Chengfeng stopped for a few seconds, and then continued to start: "It's made from dried seafood. The dishes are delicious, and you can even make soup base. You can quickly implement the cooperation."

He couldn't wait to start his own industry, thinking that his brother would definitely admire him when he saw it.

Wei Cheng said: "Dried seafood can also be used to make fresh seasonings."

Yun Chengfeng didn't eat it, and squinted his eyes: "Why don't you have the sauce recipe before?"

Those eyes were accusing Wei Cheng of being dishonest and not handing in a good recipe.

He has seen the recipe and tried the recipe to make food made of each sauce. "The cooperation regulations say that all sauce recipes must be provided to the sauce workshop."

Wei Cheng took the last sip from the bowl . After eating, he said: "I gave you a recipe for dried seafood before, but there are only dried shrimps. You know, I just bought this batch of seafood and made it into dry goods for Xianmanju, where else? Other dry goods are made into seafood sauce. I have the recipe in hand, and I have to wait for the supply to be sufficient before I can make it."

After Yun Chengfeng heard this, his suspicions disappeared, and forgive him that he didn't dare to hide the good recipe.

"I'm looking for the source, you hand in the seafood recipe. You don't have time to do it, I have people in my hands, just hand in the recipe, and Uncle Quan will ask you to sign."

Wei Cheng: "... ...."

Is it necessary to be so anxious?

Wei Cheng left after sitting for a while. The shop had just opened, and there were many things that he had to personally control.

Yun Chengfeng waved his hand to let him go, and he didn't need him to say hello, he could eat by himself.

Wei Cheng went downstairs to the counter to see his wife. The cashier was not busy yet, and Zhou Yuan was calculating the price of each table to facilitate customers to check out.

There are also high chairs in the counter, which is why Wei Cheng's considerate daughter-in-law prevents him from standing for a long time. There are also exclusive tea and snacks on the table next to the counter, which can be eaten when people are thirsty and hungry.

Two days before the opening of Xianmanju, they all came to the store to familiarize themselves with their positions. Seeing that her husband was caring, Zhou Yuan was moved and pressed.

Wei Cheng saw that his daughter-in-law was busy, so he went to work on other things.

From the beginning of the arrival, the people who live in Xianmanju have been busy. There are still many customers waiting in line outside, all attracted by the window food, plus the new opening discount.

Yun Chengfeng left early after eating. He came back for lunch and brought the steward. He ordered all the food and ordered a few cakes before leaving, and ordered them to be delivered directly to Taifu Building.

Yun Chengfeng and the others ordered a lot, and even if there was a large amount of food, there was still a lot left.

After a busy day, the employees who live in Xianman are exhausted.

"Today's cakes are all sold out, do you want to add more cakes tomorrow?" Qiaoxi, a servant of Weicheng's family, was in charge of selling cakes at the window, she reported.

Wei Cheng: "No, the amount is the same as today. There is another reservation. You and Aunt Tian will make it and pack it in a gift box."

"Yes."

"There are several ingredients that the kitchen needs to double." Sitting and reporting, he stood all day.

Wei Cheng nodded: "Okay, you give the list to Wei Lei, and he will arrange for people to purchase." After the

report, Wei Cheng concluded: "Everyone has worked hard today, and I will give you red envelopes after the three-day opening. The store is tidy. Everyone can go back. There are leftovers in the back kitchen, and they can be packed and taken away." The

leftovers are all from the private room, and the guests in the private room are not short of money. In the back kitchen, they are all sorted and poured into large plates, and the sorted dishes are all good dishes.

The clerk, who was tired after a busy day, was shocked after hearing this. He didn't expect such good things to be able to pack leftovers with red envelopes. They are all poor people, and the leftovers are full of meat and seafood, as well as mixed stir-fried stews. They have never eaten such a good dish in their lives. When they pack them back, they can eat well at home.

There are a few employees whose villages are far from the county seat. They all live in the suburban employee rooms. They all want to pack leftovers and take them home for their families to eat, but it is very late now, and they have to stay at home overnight to return.

They were very tired after a busy day, but for the sake of their families, they decided to go back together. They were all from the same village and it was safe to walk at night.

They all decided to get up early tomorrow morning and come to work again. The farmers are used to enduring hardships. Besides, they can make the family eat good food. The hard work is worth it.

........

In the next two days, the number of guests increased day by day.

Xianmanju's business is booming.

After the discounts ended three days before the opening, Weicheng estimated that there would be less traffic. Relied on the word of mouth three days before the opening, Xianmanlou opened the market. After three days, people in the county knew that the newly opened Xianmanlou dishes were not only novel, but also very delicious. Delicious, not only the number of customers is not small, but also more people spread by word of mouth, and people from the inner city come to hear the news.

The food at Xianmanlou is all fresh, and they have never tried it before. Whether it is stew, brine, or seafood pot, they are full of aftertastes, and repeat customers abound.

Even if the family economy is average, repeat customers can choose affordable prices. This time there are not only fewer guests, but more.

Xianmanlou's business is booming, and it must be remembered by people with a heart.

Fortunately, there is Taifu Building as the backstage, and people who come to find fault are really afraid. They all think that Xianmanju has something to do with Taifu Building.

This saves a lot of trouble.

It was also Yun Chengfeng's instigation that Taifulou would do this. Without the trouble, Wei Cheng didn't have to have enough time to discuss and cooperate with him to deal with the trouble.

Yun Chengfeng sat in the private room of Xianmanju. He came every day, and this private room became his exclusive. With a smile on his face, he deliberately said: "Wei Cheng, you have to thank me this time, if I hadn't let me Uncle Quan claimed to the public that the owner behind Xianmanju is related to Taifu Building, and your Xianmanju has not known how many people are jealous and make moves behind the scenes."

Wei Cheng rolled his eyes in his heart, and he asked for credit, and he said what he wanted, Also beating around the corner.

"Thank you, Shaodong's family for your help!"

Yun Chengfeng shook the jade fan in his hand, and said leisurely, "If you want to thank you, be practical, I won't compete with you, give me a recipe for Xianmanju food, such a good food, just There is only one county in the county, which is a waste of resources, and we must make the best use of everything."

Wei Cheng: "...Yes!"

Yun Chengfeng was satisfied, and smiled: "Don't worry, you will be considered a shareholder.

" Cheng really doesn't care, but if he wants to give it, who would dislike more money.

Wei Cheng would agree to give the recipe, consider the long-term, give him the recipe, Yun Chengfeng will open a high-end restaurant in the future, and his family Xianmanju will go to the middle end, making Yun Chengfeng famous, and in the future Xianmanju will open a branch, It can also borrow its reputation, and Xianmanju can open up the market without publicity.

He Wei Cheng is not the one who suffers.

The formula was given to Yun Chengfeng but not sold to him.