Chapter 63

An autumn rain, pattering, the cold and wet wind blowing people shivered for a while.

The husband and wife Wei Cheng both stayed at home for half a step.

In this weather, the wind and the rain make you feel cold and wet when you go out.

Nanshan County is cold in autumn and winter, and there is a lot of rain in autumn. In winter, the rain is mixed with ice and snow.

The business of the stalls has declined for a few days. The stalls are all open. No one wants to eat in the cold wind.

The business of Xianmanju is very stable. On the contrary, the salesman sells a lot more goods in the county town. Even if he has to sell it under the cold wind and rain, the clothes are easily soaked, and the load of the merchant is also easy to get wet.

Wei Cheng was thinking.

Zhou Yuan walked from the kitchen to the living room in the backyard along the porch, followed by Xiao Liu. Xiao Liu was holding a stew pot in his hand, and the fish gelatin red jujube soup in the stew pot was one of the tonics that Wei Cheng specially ordered the kitchen to stew for his daughter-in-law every day.

Zhou Yuan was watching people doing things, and his husband didn't allow him to bother to read the ledger, so he walked along the porch of the house. After walking, he had to go back to the backyard, and Xiao Liu followed him with a stewing pot.

Against the light, watching his daughter-in-law enter the house, Wei Cheng got up, took off the cloak for him, grabbed the man's hand, and found that the hand was a lot cold, Wei Cheng said: "It's raining outside, the body is just right, you're better , if I don't pay attention, you will run out and blow the cold wind."

Zhou Yuan felt guilty and let the number fall.

Wei Cheng pulled the person to sit down and asked them to drink the supplements to warm up his body. After Zhou Yuan finished drinking, he said, "I'll go out and walk for a while, so that I won't get lazy from sitting for a long time."

Wei Cheng touched his daughter-in-law's hand and found that her daughter-in-law's hand was still cold.

"You're thinking about something, I'm not afraid to walk around and disturb you." Zhou Yuan said, "I'm not cold, my hands are cold every year, it's a little cold in cold weather, it's not cold.

" got used to.

Wei Cheng said, "Let the doctor show you another day and see how to adjust it."

Zhou Yuan grimaced. He had only finished taking the medicine for a few days, so he didn't have to drink it again.

Zhou Yuan wanted to bargain, but seeing his husband's concerned expression, he didn't say anything, just drink it.

If you don't go out, you just stay beside you.

Zhou Yuanwo was reading the script by Wei Cheng's side. The script was all anecdotes, literati customs, and some of the intrigue at the back of the rich man. The script was all found by his husband to show him, and he wondered why Let him see these, his husband said that he sees a lot, and he knows how to pass up all kinds of white lotus calculations.

At first, he didn't understand what white lotus was. Although it was originally a concubine who was favored, and any means of competing for favor, no matter how he looked at it, it was three wives and four concubines competing for favor. The means, he seems to understand but does not understand.

He looked at it for a while, then leaned closer to see the people around him who were holding pens and focused on writing, scribbled, and asked in confusion: "Husband, what are you writing, why can't I understand it."

Wei Cheng stopped writing: "The stall business It's going down, it's cold in autumn and winter, you can't sell cold salads, you need to change the food stalls, and you have to change the layout of the stalls, write it quickly, and it's normal that you can't understand the scribbles."

Zhou Yuan: "Fresh and full of cold salad dishes Do you have to take down the food?"

Wei Cheng: "Yes, it is not suitable to sell cold salads in autumn and winter."

Zhou Yuan thought for a while and said: "Then, should the supply of cold dishes for Inner City Steward Chen be stopped? Will Steward Chen have any opinion? The purchase of vegetables in the village should also be stopped, and Aunt Yang and the others will be out of work. , should all these be handled well?"

"I will tell him in advance about Mr. Chen, and there are new foods for him to choose from. If he continues to sell cold dishes, he can supply them to him, and see how he chooses." Wei Cheng said, "We still have to buy vegetables in the village, and we will buy less. Aunt Yang and the others don't have to worry. Some of the workshops are for them to do, and people will not be suspended."

He has to recruit workers, and Aunt Yang is a skilled worker , how can they stop their work.

I was relieved to know that my husband had arranged things properly, and then asked curiously, "What new food are we going to do?"

Wei Cheng: "Hot pot and hot pot to cook vegetables."

"Hot pot?" He had never heard of eating.

Wei Cheng said with a smile: "Prepare the tools and ingredients in two days, try them at home, and you'll know."

-

It's not raining anymore, and the sky is still dark.

Yun Chengfeng, who had been left to dry for a few days, came to the door in a carriage. He came to Wei Cheng's house. Wei Cheng's house was preparing food for a hot pot. He happened to meet him when he was eating a hot pot today.

When Wei Cheng saw Yun Chengfeng, he finally remembered that he had rushed back that day. Before they had finished talking about the things they had discussed, the spectators came to the door with a lot of momentum, and it seemed that they came to him to settle accounts.

"Young Master Yun's coming to the door is really brilliance, come here, Xiaoliu, you will serve tea to Master Yun." Wei Cheng greeted people so warmly for the first time with a guilty conscience.

Yun Chengfeng watched Wei Cheng and his husband sipping tea leisurely, and compared with his busy work every day, his heart became unbalanced, "You are really promising, so you can accompany your husband to drink tea at home every day, and you won't make any money. already?"

Wei Cheng said coolly, "You can't earn enough money, you should rest when you need to rest."

"You've been at home for six days, isn't that enough?" Yun Chengfeng said, "Be careful that your husband dislikes you for being lazy."

Wei Cheng glanced In the past: "Are you here to raise a bar with me?" How could his husband despise him, his husband likes him the most.

"I'm here to ask you for the goods." Yun Chengfeng said, "Give me how many glass craft goods, candle handmade soap isinglass goods you have."

If it wasn't for his brother's letter to ask for things, he would be busy I can't remember coming to the door to find someone.

He really didn't expect those fish gelatin, glass craft candles and handmade soaps to be sold here, and the imperial city became popular. Several elders in the family were tired of letting those aristocratic women come to help them buy them. The elders in the family looked for his brother. , his brother ordered that he must send a batch of commercial goods back to send people, and his tone was so disgusting with those women from aristocratic families.

If the goods are not delivered to the imperial city, his brother will come in person.

His brother came in person, it was so terrifying, as soon as he came, he had to face his brother's face of the king of hell.

"You want all of them?" Wei Cheng asked, "Are you going to open a store to sell?"

Yun Chengfeng said, "Any store you open is all about transporting the imperial city. Last Mid-Autumn Festival, the things that were sent to the imperial city became a rarity. My brother gave me an order to deliver a batch to him, otherwise he would have to come to Nanshan County in person. My glass workshop hasn't started yet, otherwise I won't ask you for all the goods."

You thought you moved out of your brother, just Will give up all the goods and give them all, what does he use to sell them.

Wei Cheng thought about how much inventory he had and how much he could sell. "I'll give you half of the merchandise, and half of the merchandise is a lot. The price is based on the shipping price. As for how much you sell in the imperial city, it has nothing to do with me.

" !" It's enough to send the goods back to the imperial city.

So crisp! Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows: "I think you have a plan."

"I really didn't plan." Yun Chengfeng took a sip of tea, thought of something, and said with a smile: "By the way, Xianmanju egg yolk cake and sweet-scented osmanthus cake are also required. , 100 boxes of each, the family likes to eat them, and they will be transported back along the way."

Wei Cheng squinted: "It's for your fiancee, I know it's going to be spoiled!" With such a happy smile, it seems that the emotional matter has been resolved.

Yun Chengfeng admitted: "Giving Yiyi to my family is the most important thing, and other people will do it incidentally. You are allowed to spoil your husband, but I am not allowed to spoil your husband."

Wei Cheng looked at his daughter-in-law and nodded seriously: "That's true." There is nothing to refute, they are all people who dote on their daughter-in-law.

Zhou Yuan blushed.

When you talk about things, you should talk about things seriously. Why don't you talk about it elsewhere, Zhou Yuan still finds an excuse to sneak out.

Zhou Yuan left, and the two talked about things that had not been discussed last time. Wei Cheng said, "Is the sugar in stock, leave me a few thousand catties."

Yun Chengfeng asked, "What do you want so much sugar for? Do you want to eat it yourself?"

Wei Cheng despised, "Who eats so much sugar," he doesn't even have diabetes, "I use it to make handmade food." The

despised Yun Chengfeng: "... ..." Just say it directly, and let him guess.

When it was time for dinner, Yun Chengfeng naturally stayed to eat.

Seeing the table full of raw food, Yun Chengfeng stared: "You let me eat raw food—"

This is how dissatisfied he is.

Zhou Yuan looked at his husband in surprise: "You said that the new food is raw food?"

How to eat this thing? Will someone buy it?

There are two pots of soup rolling on the table, one is spicy and the other is not, what is this?

Not only Zhou Yuan and Yun Chengfeng stared, Wei Lei, Wei Hu, the others and the Wei Cheng family saw that they were all raw food, and their first reaction was dumbfounded.

Wei Yuan's family is also there. Saying that the stall is pushing new food, and trying it today, it will be equally dumbfounded.

When Yun Chengfeng saw Zhou Yuan's reaction, Wei Cheng treated his husband the same way, and it seemed that he was not dissatisfied with him.

"This is a warming pot. Seeing that there is no hot soup in the middle pot, I am going to cook it for you."

Wei Cheng didn't expect anyone to understand. His daughter-in-law doesn't eat spicy food, so he put it in a clear soup pot, brushed and dipped in the sauce and put it in the daughter-in-law's bowl, "This is not spicy with the sauce, you eat it first and see if you like it or not."

Zhou Yuanjia Putting the mutton slices in the mouth, the mutton smell of the mutton slices in the entrance is not noticeable. The mutton slices dipped in the sauce have a unique taste. Although it is the first time for him to eat it, it is delicious.

Wei Cheng saw the reaction of people eating and knew that his daughter-in-law liked it, so he brushed some mutton slices for him, "Is it delicious?"

"Delicious." Zhou Yuan nodded, "This mutton slice is delicious dipped in sauce. "

This hot pot is really special, the taste is even more special.

"I'll brush some seafood balls for you." Wei Cheng poured several different balls on the table into the hot pot, and then said to the others, "You just watch, don't you eat them?"

Everyone started to move chopsticks and looked at Wei No matter how you eat in the city, they will follow along. Each table has a hot pot and a clear soup pot. If you like spicy food or not, you can put them separately. Each table has a few spoons and a few pairs of public chopsticks for them to brush and eat.

Everyone likes to eat in a hot pot when they take their first bite.

He hadn't eaten the food on the table yet. Yun Chengfeng ate the prawn balls and asked, "Wei Cheng, what are these made of? They taste like seafood and are delicious!"

"These are balls made from seafood. These are shrimp balls, these are fish balls, this is cuttlefish balls, that is pork balls, that is oily tofu, that is mushrooms, that is fish fillets, shrimp, conch and sea cucumber can be eaten..." Wei Cheng came directly to Science Popularization, told them all about the food, and taught them how to brush.

This warm pot meal, everyone likes to eat warm pot, the cold wind is blowing outside, and eating warm pot in the house feels a lot warmer. If you eat it in winter, it will definitely be warm.

Yun Chengfeng put down his chopsticks when he was very full: "This warm pot is very suitable for Taifu Building."

Wei Cheng glanced at him: "This is a new food for Xianmanju, so why is it suitable for your family."

"Why? It's not suitable." Yun Chengfeng retorted, "Your Xianmanju is in the outer city, and my Taifu Building is in the inner city, so it doesn't hinder your Xianmanju's business."

Every winter, the business of Taifu Building declines. Pot, he is worried about no business, the important thing is that if he wants to eat, he doesn't have to go all the way to eat in the cold wind, and kill two birds with one stone.

"I'll give you the recipe for the hot pot base, and the sauce workshop will make the base material and you can make the hot pot in Taifu Building." Make hot pots and hot dishes, and the stalls sell hot dishes.

Hot pot hot dishes are the renamed version of spicy hot dishes.

Yun Chengfeng: "No, you have to sell such a delicious hot pot base, not everyone can eat hot pot, what business are you doing in Xianmanlou?"

"The hot pot base can be used for heating The pot, if you want to sell it yourself, you must cook the soup base yourself to be delicious, and the base material is definitely not as good as cooking it yourself." Wei Cheng gave Yun Chengfeng a look that he was not stupid.

"..." Yun Chengfeng said, "I want the recipe for Xianmanju's hot pot, and I don't need the hot pot base recipe."

Wei Cheng said coolly: "You can research it yourself. The base material is ground into powder. You can study the formula that has not been ground into powder."

Yun Chengfeng: "..." He was so busy to let He finds someone to study, whether he can still cooperate happily.

Zhou Yuan looked at Yun Chengfeng with a pale face, and said with a smile: "Husband is joking, you are really serious, young master."

Wei Cheng; "Yuan Yuan, why did you remind him, don't let him be depressed for two days, he will know that he will come to the door. I want the recipe."

"......" Yun Chengfeng felt guilty, "The sauce workshop mentioned 30% to you, lest you say that I took advantage of it for nothing."

Wei Cheng was satisfied.

Taking the formula is equivalent to donating the formula out, not giving some benefits, does not mean giving it for nothing.

—Xianmanju

is suitable for making a warm pot. It costs a lot to eat a warm pot. There is a cheap meal in the lobby of Xianmanju. Many guests will come to Xianmanju to eat alone. The price of a warm pot alone is definitely high. I also thought that it was not suitable for hot dishes in Xianmanju, so I bought the decoration of the small shop next door to make hot dishes, which is convenient for ordinary guests.

Hot pot and hot pot hot dishes are launched on the same day.

Loyal customers have always been enthusiastic about Xianmanju's food, and they taste delicious anyway.

There is a new food, what is this hot pot, and I adhere to this idea, even if it is discounted, I have to try it once.

Looking at the menu, I ordered one according to my liking. I also ordered the second order recommended by the shop assistant. I ordered one before I tried it. This one is not expensive after discounted

. , and how to eat this raw, is Xianmanju eating something wrong this time? !

After eating according to the instructions of the second shopkeeper, it will be really fragrant.

The aroma overflowing from the tumbling in the hot pot, brushing and eating, and then dipping in the sauce, it is warm and delicious to eat.

"This warm pot is really delicious. If you eat it in winter, you will enjoy it."

"I want to eat it every day, but I still have a 40% discount on this meal. If I eat it every day, I can't afford it."

"What are these fish balls made of, no I know where they are sold, I have to buy some and cook them home."

"It tastes really good, and the mutton slices are not fishy, ​​so I don't know how to make them."

"It seems that there is a mutton stew pot, and the price is not cheap. The stewed vegetables window cabinet, that smells old."

"I can't afford to eat hot pots and hot dishes. I passed the next door, and there was a large pot on the side cabinet at the door. There were hot vegetables in it, and it smelled very good. Not expensive, only seafood and mutton are not available for hot dishes, but there are fish balls. I see someone ordering one, and they are all hot and delicious."

"They are delicious, cheap, and expensive. Don't you eat hot dishes in a pot?"

"It must be better to eat in a hot pot, so you need to ask."

"Let's try it for dinner, if the hot dishes are delicious, you can eat hot dishes every day without a hot pot."

... ...

next door.

Customers who eat hot dishes, people who order spicy food sweat, and they are not afraid of spicy food.

"It's delicious, it's really enjoyable."

"I'm going to order another one. This hot dish is delicious."

"I just smelled the aroma, and I drooled when I looked at the hot pot outside. I still dislike it at all, and I want to eat it, but this one is delicious and affordable."

"I want to eat this meal every day."

"You guys want to eat hot dishes. I saw a few people at the next table ordered the dry pot, and ordered a small wine. It tastes better."

"What is that? It looks delicious."

"I asked, then It's a dry pot to cook dishes, and you can only cook it with hundreds of words."

"Then the sauce in the dry pot is accompanied by a bowl of rice, it would be delicious when you think about it."

When talking about a few people eating together, watching others It was delicious, and they all wanted to eat it, but they were just full.

"I'm so envious!"

......

Not only did these people eat deliciously, but everyone who passed by the door was attracted by the aroma of the hot vegetables. Go back and order a small meal.

The guests inside had a great time eating, and the guests at the door one after another were all attracted by the fragrance, and they all lined up to eat.

The hot dishes are lined up in line, and the guests from Xianmanju come into contact with the hot pot, and the guests are stable.

There is a new food from the back, and the aroma of the new food warm pot has an endless aftertaste, and it is fragrant and warm to eat. Everyone who heard it wanted to try it, and they all ran back and continued to eat.

Since selling moon cakes, Xianmanju has gained a reputation in the inner city, and people from the inner city have come to visit Xianmanju, and the guests are more than ever.

The hot pot in Taifulou has not been sold yet, and people from the inner city go to Xianmanju to eat.

Soon, the hot pot swept through Nanshan County.

Weicheng strikes while the iron is hot and sells hot pot bottoms.

The hot pot base material has been launched. If you think it is expensive, you can make and eat it yourself at home. The taste will definitely be worse, better than nothing. If you want to eat a hot pot, your family almost cooks hot dishes, so you have to buy a base material.

Those hot-eyed restaurant owners rushed to the door, and they went to the grocery store to order ingredients for hot pots and hot dishes, and also ordered meatballs and lamb slices to eat in hot pots.

Their own hot pot and hot dishes are not as good as Xianmanju, but they also rely on the hot pot base to increase many guests.

These restaurant owners know that they will always eat meat when they follow Xianman.

The stall business has returned, and the business has become more popular. In order to prevent customers from being blown by the cold wind, Wei Cheng made a transparent windscreen, which attracted more customers, and many people rarely went with a transparent windscreen.

Even the salesmen in the grocery store have a transparent weatherproof cover, and the goods are covered. This has become a rare scene in Nanshan County. There are many curious people and many inquiries. The business of the salesman is ushering in a peak.

People who get goods at the grocery store are envious. If they want to buy it, they have to have a price in two or two, so they can only buy it.

Chen Guanshi, who originally thought that selling hot pot ingredients was not as good as cold dishes, accepted the sale of hot pot ingredients. Others also thought about where to buy some delicious meatballs, fried tofu and other ingredients. There are places to buy them.

Some ingredients are in a separate market, and Wei Cheng supplies them to Steward Chen in limited quantities.

Out-of-town merchants have ingredients for sale, and if they are ordered in bulk, they have to go to the grocery store to order, otherwise they will be out of stock.

If you can't buy it, there are always things. It depends on who buys it fast. Otherwise, you can only go to the restaurant to eat it. The food in the restaurant is the most abundant, especially Xianmanju, so Xianmanju is the least afraid of no customers.

Yun Chengfeng: "..." With this trick to do business in a single market, you are not afraid of being sacked.

Wei Cheng is really not afraid, business people, come and go, there are benefits to be gained, and the sovereignty is in his own hands.

Every household in Nanshan County eats hot pot and hot dishes, and spends the late autumn and enters the cold winter.

The author has something to say: My

head is stuck, there is an outline, and the plot outside the outline is very brain

-intensive. Thank you for voting for me or irrigating nutrition during 2022-06-07 17:50:08~2022-06-09 04:11:34 Oh, the little angel of liquid~

Thank you for the little angel who threw mines: 1 Lingling and Anzhi Tinglan;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 33946770 4 bottles;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!