Chapter 57

"I have a fiancee—"

Yun Chengfeng continued to eat moon cakes after leaving the words.

Wei Cheng: "..."

Zhou Yuan: "..."

Does Yun Chengfeng have a fiancée? ! ! Looking at someone who doesn't seem to have a fiancee at all, he doesn't care what he says.

"Why didn't your husband respond?" Seeing that no one said anything, Yun Chengfeng raised his head and asked, "Aren't you curious?" Are they

still friends! He has a fiancée, so don't ask him!

Wei Cheng glanced at him: "If you want to say it, you will say it. If I ask you, you may not say it."

"Young Master, are you thinking about eating, or do you want to say it now?" Zhou Yuan said.

People obviously don't want to say it, and they won't casually inquire about his privacy, and they will definitely be curious if they are curious.

Yun Chengfeng: "..." He looks like a foodie?

In fact, he told Wei Cheng that the two of them had a fiancée, and he didn't care, but he was very troubled, so he ate something to cover it up. But the husband's words left him speechless in his tangled emotions.

"By the way, you don't look like someone who has a fiancée, but you say you have a fiancée..." Wei Cheng said, "My parents' life! Don't you like it?"

Yun Chengfeng instantly retorted excitedly: "I'm like that The kind of obedient person who lets the family arrange the marriage? If I don't like this young master, no one in the family will want to arrange for me someone who doesn't know what to do with me."

He is not his eldest brother, it doesn't matter how the family arranges the marriage. , getting married and getting married is like completing a task.

So excited, he guessed wrong!

It doesn't look like she has no feelings.

Wei Cheng raised his eyebrows, "Tell me about it." Then he put on a look of listening intently.

"...."

"My fiancee, I definitely like it, just, just..." Yun Chengfeng's expression became a little irritable, and he didn't want people to misunderstand that he didn't like his fiancee, so he mentioned things , and irritable. "I agree to the marriage, but I'm very conflicted in my heart..."

Contradictory if you like it? !

Wei Cheng and Zhou Yuan looked at each other, wondering if people really liked or faked, liked like, and contradictory likes?

What a strange idea!

Yun Chengfeng broke the jar: "Wei Cheng, did you and Brother Yuan marry by arrangement at home, or did you get married because you liked each other?"

"We know each other on a blind date, I like it myself, and I chase it. Yuan Yuan also likes me. , I also like Yuan Yuan, the two love each other." Wei smiled, "Otherwise, do I have to learn from you,

it is contradictory to like people, and I like people to marry me and be a wife while the iron is hot."

If you keep it for the New Year, there will be no daughter-in-law to hold it!

Next to Zhou Yuan's face blushed, how could his husband even say this, he gave him a sullen look, Wei Cheng smiled at him, his big hand under the table touched his daughter-in-law's hand, wrapped his palm around his daughter-in-law's soft hand, and squeezed lightly , Zhou Yuan's cheeks were hot, but he liked this kind of sweetness, and he didn't struggle and let others hold it.

"It's that simple?" Yun Chengfeng didn't notice the warm interaction between the two husbands, and Wei Cheng's words made him stare.

After pondering for a moment, Yun Chengfeng said, "However, the two of you were born into ordinary families, and I'm different from him. We were born into a prominent family, and our marriage can be settled smoothly because the two families are the right match."

Wei Cheng asked, "What else do you have to worry about?"

"The problem is that when we get married in the future, the family will arrange a concubine room." Yun Chengfeng said, "Three wives and four concubines are all rules, and I don't think there is anything wrong with them. No. I don't know why, but seeing my mother and my sister-in-law, who are gentle and kind in front of them and forced to laugh in the back, I think of him, thinking that he will experience the same situation as my mother and sister-in-law in the future, I'm afraid of him, and I want to marry him again. Everyone in the concubine comes here like this, if he is unhappy in the future, how should I face him."

Yun Chengfeng said incoherently, and he felt conflicted and uncomfortable. The reason why he left home was because he was afraid of seeing him. He will feel useless.

What should he do if he thinks he makes him sad.

His liking for him is an afterthought, and after the marriage is settled, he will be at a loss when faced with him, and he does not know how to get along. Don't talk about pleasing people, sometimes when you want to please people, you will talk nonsense, saying that if you marry a brother and go home, you can't be nice to people, so you don't look like a man, and then you feel that pleasing people is a shameful thing in front of your friends.

Every time he saw that no one around Wei Cheng was taking good care of his husband, he felt that a man should treat his husband like this, so that the other party would be happy from the bottom of his heart.

The other party is happy, he will be happier!

"You said you wouldn't accept the arrangement from your family, what else do you have to worry about?" Wei Cheng asked: "In another way, if your family arranges another fiancée for you, would you resist?"

"Of course you will—" Yun Chengfeng said without hesitation, and he was stunned after speaking.

He will, he will object. How could he accept the arrangement of a concubine at home?

This is a natural situation, it seems that it is not so natural?

Yun Chengfeng settled his mind and fell into thinking.

It has always been the etiquette for a man to marry three wives and four concubines, but it seems that the etiquette does not have to be followed...

Yun Chengfeng asked in a deep voice: "Wei Cheng, you will become a wealthy family in the future, you What would you do?"

Zhou Yuan didn't understand this sentence, Wei Cheng understood it, he said without thinking, "I only have one wife in my life."

Zhou Yuan glanced at her husband.

"It's not a wife." Yun Chengfeng looked at Wei Cheng and asked seriously, "Did I say you would marry a concubine?"

Zhou Yuan's body trembled and his pupils shrank.

Wei Cheng noticed his emotions, his eyes narrowed, his palm lightly squeezed his wife's little hand to reassure him, and he said solemnly: "Young Dong's family may not understand what I mean, I mean that I will only have one person to accompany me all my life, my wife and concubines will only be one person, There won't be anyone else."

Wei Cheng said this very attentively, his focus was on looking at Zhou Yuan.

Zhou Yuan's eyes fixed on Wei Cheng, and a burst of sourness surged in his heart, full of swell... The sourness was not sadness, but a silent excitement and an indescribable emotion.

At this moment, he didn't want to move away, he just wanted to look at his husband, and even wanted to throw himself in his arms, so that the sourness would settle down and become honey -

Wei Cheng clenched his daughter-in-law's hand and looked at his daughter-in-law's eyes, not at all. Move away and just watch.

Yun Chengfeng: "......"

He didn't come to show his affection, but he was very envious.

However, he got the solution from Wei Cheng today that he had always wanted to resolve the contradiction.

It seems that he used to be sharp, and his thoughts were too fixed.

Yun Chengfeng, who was in a good mood, waved his hand, "Order 800 boxes of mooncakes for me, each of which is required." Thinking of something, he seemed to be emotional, "Osmanthus mooncakes and lotus seed mooncakes should be prepared with an additional five boxes.

" He smiled and moved away, Wei Cheng was in a good mood, and said leisurely: "Didn't you ask for a few hundred boxes before? No!"

Yun Chengfeng shook his fan and was in a good mood: "I was going to give gifts before, your moon cakes are good. Eat, and now I have to send it home. There are many relatives and friends at home, and eight hundred boxes are not many."

"..."

"Okay! Ten in a box, three in one box, egg yolk lotus paste and sweet-scented osmanthus flavored four. Two and a box." If you have money, you won't make any money, but Wei Cheng said, "Don't bargain!"

Yun Chengfeng shouted dissatisfiedly, "It's so expensive! This price is even higher than that of the Imperial City. You are starting from the ground!"

Wei Cheng is not in a hurry: "The gift boxes are all transparent gift boxes made of resin. The gift boxes are worth a tael of silver. If you want to bargain, you can replace them with brocade gift boxes. Each box is one or two less."

"That's not good!"

Chengfeng is willing to change, and he is not short of money. "If you don't bargain, you won't bargain. Just follow the price you just made, and make it for me in advance. I have to ship it home before the Mid-Autumn Festival." By

ship, a few days journey.

Wei Cheng nodded in agreement, not just 8,000 mooncakes, only more than 2,000 egg yolks are used, and the materials are all ready-made, and they can be made in a few days.

The moon cakes are ordered and eaten, and it means that people have not left yet.

Yun Chengfeng asked leisurely, "I heard that the owner of the ship trader sent you a large amount of mountain cargo. What are you going to use the mountain cargo for?" Miscellaneous, not afraid of losing money? He was really curious.

He was curious, and Wei Cheng didn't want to reveal it yet: "I can't tell, you won't know until it becomes a commercial product."

"......." Yun Chengfeng: "What do you want the fish maw to do? Can you make it clear?"

"Make it dry!"

"......" Yun Chengfeng felt perfunctory Now, he still doesn't know how to make dry goods from seafood, and he still needs to say, isn't this nonsense!

The question is what is the use of making fish maw as a dry food, so I can't say a few more words, it's too obvious to be perfunctory.

The Haizhou Fucheng workshop has been established, and construction has already started. There is no shortage of seafood, and he has purchased a lot.

There is no shortage of seafood in Haizhou Fucheng, and most of them are sea fish. These seafood are very cheap in Haizhou. If they are transported to various state capitals, it will take manpower and material resources to keep them fresh, and the price will double when they are sold everywhere.

Sea fish can also be sold as dry goods. When it is done, it needs to be cleaned up and a large amount of fish maws are cleaned up. Wei Cheng said that if it is thrown away, it will be made half-dried and shipped to him.

Wei Cheng kindly told him: "The fish maw is to be sold as dry goods. The fish maw has many functions. You can buy a batch and send it back."

"I sent you a boat, you want to sell it to me?!"

"Then you want Don't buy it? If you don't buy it, I won't sell it."

"Buy it!" The

more Wei Cheng said this, the more he wanted to know the effect of this fish maw, but he didn't mention it at all, just buy it, and if he bought it, would he still not tell him ? The role and practice of fish maw.

Not just fish maw, how much can it be worth.

"Twelve taels in a box!" Not a pound.

"You steal the money—" Yun Chengfeng stared.

"The original price is fifty taels per box. I will still give you a preferential price!" Wei Cheng said: "Don't worry, you will definitely not suffer! You will still feel that it is worth the money!"

Yun Chengfeng: "..."

He is losing money now. The fish maw was sold for 12,100 pounds, and he gave it to Wei Cheng for nothing. Now he wants to pay for it, and Wei Cheng signed a contract with him. According to the agreement, the fish maw will be given to him. He also said at the time that this guy was a chicken belly.

If Yun Chengfeng knew about it, he thought it was 12 taels and one kilogram, but later he found out that it was less than half a kilogram, and he felt even more at a loss!

—Xianmanju

launched mooncake sales.

Guests who have eaten Xianmanju pastries are looking forward to it!

When I saw the moon cakes on the window cabinet, each type of moon cake tasted unique and exquisite, but the price was not cheap. I heard that the moon cakes the size of a palm are priced at 200 yuan, especially egg yolk moon cakes and sweet-scented osmanthus moon cakes, which cost 500 yuan each, and many customers Stop looking.

Plus the gift box, it will cost 6721 boxes!

It's so expensive!

There are also ordinary models, which cost hundreds of dollars. If there is spare money in the family, I will buy one or two to try. Once I try, I want to eat more. The 100-dollar ones are so delicious.

There are also some who are not bad enough to buy the most expensive moon cakes to try. After eating them, they feel that the price is also worth it. This is the best moon cake they have ever eaten. If it is used as a gift, it will definitely save face.

In addition to the few staff who want to book gifts, the restaurant owner uses a brocade box for the gift box. Wei Cheng would easily miss the opportunity to promote the transparent gift box, and immediately ordered someone to send a few gift boxes for people to choose.

Transparent gift box, the bottom box is a brocade box, and the top cover is a white crystal box. The name was taken by Wei Cheng, and it can't be called plastic, it's not a grade.

Seeing the gift box with the white crystal lid, those shop owners outside the staff are not so cheap, regardless of the price, just this white crystal gift box, this is a rare item.

The moon cake gift box of the shop owner outside the staff is to curry favor with the big family.

There are not many people who come to give gifts every year for the big families, and they all want to get in touch with each other.

Gifts that are not on the guest list are piled up in one piece. If they are useful, they will be put into the warehouse. If they are not, they will be rewarded to the next person. They are not even qualified to present to the host.

This is the case every year, and the boxing has to be given away. It takes expensive money to choose the boxing.

After ordering the moon cakes filled with freshness, they had a hunch in their hearts that their boxing ceremony would definitely be in the hands of the big family.

Not to mention that the moon cakes are exquisite and delicious, even the gift boxes are amazing things.

Sure enough, the gift box of moon cakes was delivered to the servants in charge of receiving the boxing gifts. When the servants saw the gift box, they hurried in and asked the housekeeper for instructions. The gift box turned out to be transparent. How dare they decide.

The housekeeper of the high-profile family has never touched any good things. When he saw the transparent gift box, he heard that it was a rare white crystal gift box. Steward, keep your head down. They were overjoyed when the rich butler talked to them.

With the gift box of Xianmanju mooncakes, their names are on the guest list of these high-profile families.

These out-of-staff bosses flushed with excitement after the housekeeper returned. The money was worth it, and they thought about going to Xianmanju to book another batch.

The white crystal gift box is a limited edition, how could Wei Cheng let them order it if they want, otherwise it would appear that the white crystal gift box is rare.

These non-employee bosses played emotional cards and even raised the price, Wei Cheng insisted not to let go, he pretended to say: "It's not that Wei does not want to sell this face on everyone's face, it's because the white crystal gift box is rare. There are not many, before When I got the box, the young owner of Taifu Building came and ordered 800 boxes on the spot. After you have ordered a batch, I have not many white crystal gift boxes left, so I have to keep them to fill the storefront. For you, Others won't be able to buy it."

If you have it on hand, it's not like you don't have it, how could the bosses outside the staff let it go, and begged to ask Wei Cheng to sell a few boxes.

"Boss Wei, we are all regular customers in Xianmanju. We are all so familiar with it. You can sell me another twenty boxes for the sake of friendship, no, ten boxes."

"Boss Wei, you are willing to help me this time. Even if I owe you a favor, I can do anything in the future, and I will never shirk it."

"The sauces for the five restaurants in my family are all pre-ordered in your workshop. From the perspective of the partnership, you will sell them to I have a few boxes, just a few boxes."

Several bosses outside the staff surrounded Wei Cheng, set up a large table at Xianmanju, and ordered all the moon cakes this year, begging Wei Cheng to sell them.

One is a restaurant, the other is a cloth shop, the other sells tea and southern goods, and the other sells ceramics.

Wei Cheng will definitely not be offended!

Wei Cheng said slowly: "Several bosses have said that, if Wei doesn't agree, he will take Joe. We can only buy eight boxes per person, no more." His tone was very embarrassing.

Several bosses outside the staff immediately expressed their understanding and toasted enthusiastically.

Wei Cheng drank wine and smiled without showing any traces on the corners of his mouth.

The moon cakes are full of fresh, and Tai Fu Lou presents a gift to the distinguished guests in the restaurant, and the sales peak really starts.

Whether it is a novelty of moon cakes or a rare white crystal gift box, it is rare for a wealthy family in the inner city to receive a moon cake gift box. They all began to inquire about Xianmanju and Baijing gift boxes, and in addition to inquiries, they also ordered people to buy them.

The moon cakes that are full of fresh homes spread in the wealthy circle of the inner city.

The white crystal gift box is limited to buy, and the egg yolk lotus seed paste is limited, and it is even more difficult to find a box. The most popular ones are egg yolk lotus paste and sweet-scented osmanthus lotus root mooncakes, which are the favorites of my brother and daughter.

The Cao family in the inner city.

The housekeeper reported the matter of Xianmanju, and the housekeeper was shocked to learn that the boss behind Xianmanju was the man from the countryside.

Old Man Cao was very surprised when he heard that, the country man was as he thought, an extraordinary person.

Butler: "Master, do you need to inquire about the formula?"

Mr. Cao glanced at the housekeeper before saying, "You're too late. If we recruited people back then, our Cao family would still be able to take advantage of this."

What is the background of Taifulou? If the Cao family can offend, what if there are third-rank officials behind the Cao family?

This country man is very clever, and it is also his luck to get on the Taifu Building early. Just happened to meet Taifulou's young master's family in Nanshan County, and he should have this good fortune.

The Cao family doesn't care about it, but there are many high-profile families who care about Xianmanju.

The first one is the owner of Baixiangzhai Pastry. This Xianmanju sells moon cakes, which directly affects the business of Baixiangzhai. He can't find any way to get pastry recipes.

Although they are afraid of Taifu Building, they can do it secretly.

No matter how tight the recipe is, they can get it right.

Baixiangzhai relied on this method to bring down the century-old shop, and now wants to repeat the old trick, and finds someone to infiltrate the Weiji workshop to get the recipe.

-

Wei Zhai.

"This mooncake is really delicious. Miss Min is indeed a noble lady. I can't order a box of this sweet-scented osmanthus mooncake. Miss Min's family can still order it. It is indeed the Min family." Wei Chengda Aunt complimented, "I want to ask someone to buy it, but I can't."

Min Yueting came to give the Mid-Autumn Festival gift to her best sister Wen Lanzhi, who was in Wei's house at this time.

In the face of the compliment from the wife of Wei's house, Min Yueting just smiled politely.

Wen Lanzhi held her young son in her arms. Ever since she heard her mother-in-law and her husband talking that day, she felt a lingering anger in her heart.

Although the mother-in-law did not mention that her husband should take a concubine again, her mother-in-law did not dismiss the idea, it was her husband who was going to take the exam next year, and he was preparing for the exam with all his heart and mind.

However, the mother and daughter of the Wang family frequently entered the Wei house, which was clearly intended to admit the daughter of the Wang family.

If her husband is in high school next year, Wen Lanzhi knows very well that her mother-in-law will definitely let her husband take a concubine. When she faces the need to serve a husband with others, what should she do.

At first, regardless of the family's opposition to low marriage, she just wanted to rely on the family's situation, and her heart was thinking that her husband would not be able to take a concubine.

"Lan Zhi, my family is urging marriage, I don't want to find someone I don't like as a husband, I am so envious that you can find someone you like to marry, although it is a low marriage, your husband is devoted to you. I also want to find someone to marry. A husband like Huanben, when I meet someone who treats me with sincerity and can be with me for the rest of my life."

A year ago, there was a Huanben that was very popular, causing waves in the boudoir, and the words were about a man treating him The wife is single-minded, the two have been together for a lifetime, and there has never been a second person.

This made the boudoir girl brother envious and had a longing in her heart.

Min Yueting is one of them.

Wen Lanzhi didn't leave the cabinet to talk to Min Yueting about everything. Now she doesn't want to tell her about her family, and she doesn't want to be too embarrassed. So she also knows that her mother-in-law is going to give her husband a concubine.

Wen Lanzhi hugged her young son tightly.

The only thing she can rely on is her son.

However, after her husband was admitted to Juren, would he really want to take her down?

Just for money.

She didn't dare to ask, she was afraid that she would collapse!